Hebrew roots of Christianity....P

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 5:44:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 4:15:00 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Please watch and be blessed! Very good video...
http://www.eliyah.com...
For more on Hebrew roots see beithakavod.com on Signature below!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 10:07:20 PM
h_5:16 And because of this the YehuL95;im persecuted יהושע, and were seeking to kill Him, because He was doing these healings on the Sabbath.
Joh_5:18 Because of this, then, the YehuL95;im were seeking all the more to kill Him, "because not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but He also called Elohim His own Father, making Himself equal with Elohim."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 10:10:55 PM
Considering that Jesus was Jewish, the OT proclaimed Judaism, and that Christians and Jews both believe in the same fairy tale up in the sky, it's pretty basic knowledge that they're more or less the same thing.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:09:32 PM
At 6/21/2013 10:10:55 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Considering that Jesus was Jewish, the OT proclaimed Judaism, and that Christians and Jews both believe in the same fairy tale up in the sky, it's pretty basic knowledge that they're more or less the same thing.

Well besides the fact that you split face causes you to say trash like "fairy tale" you are more or less right. Jews and Christians are reading the same book. Believe you me. Jews read the NT. And Christians read the OT. They don't believe it though. Jews (Orthodox and such) believe the OT, kinda. And Christians believe the NT (kinda)

Ya, the Scriptures were never meant to be separated.
When I picked up my old dusty KJV. I turned to the middle, ripped out the blank page that separates the covenants and happily threw it in the trash, then I scribbled out the word New Testament and started to put Hebrew in, I then realized how much of a waste of time this was and tossed the thing back on the shelf and grabbed my good translation.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:12:16 PM
At 6/22/2013 10:09:32 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

Well besides the fact that you split face causes you to say trash like "fairy tale" you are more or less right. Jews and Christians are reading the same book. Believe you me. Jews read the NT. And Christians read the OT. They don't believe it though. Jews (Orthodox and such) believe the OT, kinda. And Christians believe the NT (kinda)

When I picked up my old dusty KJV. I turned to the middle, ripped out the blank page that separates the covenants and happily threw it in the trash, then I scribbled out the word New Testament and started to put Hebrew in, I then realized how much of a waste of time this was and tossed the thing back on the shelf and grabbed my good translation.

Now, knuckle, both groups will tell you the True followers of Scripture, like me, are the devil. My Savior got that a lot too.
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 3:31:01 AM
At 6/22/2013 10:12:16 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:09:32 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

Now, knuckle, both groups will tell you the True followers of Scripture, like me, are the devil. My Savior got that a lot too.

Really? What did He save you from?

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened(This is you), and have tasted of the heavenly gift(tasted not eaten), and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost(partake but not dwelled),5 And have tasted the good word of God,(tasted not eaten) and the powers of the world to come,6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance;(fall away from your Saviors Grace) seeing they crucify to themselves(those who seek the Old Law and covenant) the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.(You shame Him for trying to fulfill a Law He has already and you can never)
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 7:00:23 AM
At 6/23/2013 6:29:34 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Beat it tare.

Beat it tare? I am offering the wheat and am providing fruit through the Spirit but you reject it. You try to follow the Torah and do works for your salvation but is be in vain. Only the gospel of Jesus Christ and His name will you gain salvation, not vain works and fulfilled Laws.

Hebrews 8:8
For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 7:16:10 AM
At 6/23/2013 7:00:23 AM, Harbinger wrote:
Beat it tare.

Beat it tare? I am offering the wheat and am providing fruit through the Spirit but you reject it. You try to follow the Torah and do works for your salvation but is be in vain. Only the gospel of Jesus Christ and His name will you gain salvation, not vain works and fulfilled Laws.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
I am not saved by works, but by trust in Yahushua.
I am obedient to Torah because He wants me to be.
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 7:18:40 AM
At 6/23/2013 7:16:10 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/23/2013 7:00:23 AM, Harbinger wrote:
Beat it tare.

I am not saved by works, but by trust in Yahushua.
I am obedient to Torah because He wants me to be.

That verse above does not say that. It says be obedient to the New Covenant.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 8:17:11 AM
Here we go, this is a good spot.

"<no subject>"
Between Harbinger and You
Saturday, June 22, 2013 @ 6:59:43 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

Here Harbinger, check this out, it may help you. Sorry I cannot get into detail, I am resting. I am not discouraged that you said what YHWH is inspiring me to write is Superficial. I am far from that! Shabbat Shalom. Be careful with that article, I have not had a chance to skim the whole thing, but it looks ok, you will have to possibly remove some "bones" not sure. Shalom.
http://www.plim.org.........
http://www.beithakavod.com.........
AIM:http://www.eliyah.com.........
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post
Look, we have to understand what we are saying, if that means studying the Original Grrek, fine. Most important though is the Hebrew.
Here is an excerpt.
'Both of the preceding quotes said that the Greek word 'Christos' is equivalent to the Greek word Messiah, that is a translation of the Hebrew word Mashiah. This is not true. 'Mashiah' is a Hebrew word that means the "Anointed of Yah" and not the "Anointed of the Lord." In Hebrew the iah in the word Messiah is Yah, the short form of Yahweh. Most biblical scholars make a great mistake and error in equating the Greek word 'Christos' with the Hebrew word Messiah. The Greeks have no word or equivalent to mean Yah or Yahweh which means: "He who brings into existence whatever exists." For example in English there is no equivalent word for Bethlehem, the Hebrew word which means 'house of bread.' So, the word has to be translated and pronounced as it is in the original tongue or language. As most translators know all proper nouns of cities, places, and names are pronounced and transliterated as they are in their own language when translated to another language.
Saturday, June 22, 2013 @ 1:58:35 PM
Posted by:

Harbinger

Again superficial. We are English. Do you think that GOD will say, we you cannot speak Hebrew or Greek, so ye go to hell?
Saturday, June 22, 2013 @ 3:19:00 PM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

No, I do not believe that and never said or implied such a thing, show me and I will surely explain what I was typing.
Saturday, June 22, 2013 @ 8:07:54 PM
Posted by:

Harbinger

By telling someone they must use Greek or Hebrew language, like, Amen, is superficial. Amen is English for the Hebrew and Greek. It is what your heart says that counts not languages. I fone knows who the pray and talk to then so does God.
Saturday, June 22, 2013 @ 8:44:06 PM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

Amen is the name of Ra.
He was a bad boy! Why use it then? If you translate the original word...I sound like a broken record., record., record,. record...scraaaztch...........
Ok?
Now, what is wrong with the Hebrew Amein? Harb...
Saturday, June 22, 2013 @ 11:19:39 PM
Posted by:

Harbinger

We are not Hebrew Sower. English translation of Amein is Amen.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 5:59:12 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

We are Israelites once we believe in Messiah, according to Scripture.
If you use that word understand you are referring to the False Egyptian god, Ra.
It does not mean Amein.
Why would you not want Truth?
Are u a tare to be burned with the chaff?
I hope not.
I will not know for sure until our Messiah shows us all things, but you are starting to exhibit signs of one.
If you continue denying truth and not seeking Yahushua I will be not responding to you much.
Rather praying for u until I am led to resume a convo with you. Just advanced notice, is all.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 6:02:32 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

A very large population of the World are Israelites, scattered in the nations, according to Scripture.

"We are Israelites once we believe in Messiah, according to Scripture." I was speaking of the minority of gentiles that come into the Kingdom.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 6:07:00 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

There is no church in scripture it is Ekklesia, English: Assembly, congregation, Jewish Synagogue, etc..

I don't wanna go around saying the wrong words. You as a follower of the truth should desire the same.
If you don't want to learn Hebrew, ok.
But you still need to know the basic Hebrew and Greek words so as not to be deceived.
It ain't rocket science to know this Harbinger.
You spent 12 years in Basic School maybe another 4+ years after that, man up and learn a few words. Don't be ignorant of what YHWH is saying.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 6:52:57 AM
Posted by:

Harbinger

I'm not. It is ignorant to think God Almighty does not know an hear YOUR heart and that you must do something to come to Him. He comes to you by your faith in Him. No work will get in to heaven, only Jesus Christ will.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 7:12:12 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

He does hear your heart. Yes no works just belief in the blood by trust/faith.
Why not then step all the way through the door and be obedient to His commands?
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 7:17:07 AM
Posted by:

Harbinger

I am obedient to His commands, as I want and try to be. His commands where not to follow the Torah, His commands were to follow Him. To be reborn in Him, to follow the new covenant He established.

Hebrews 8:13
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 7:51:32 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

The focus here should be reaching the lost sheep, get over your disobedience please, talk to Him, not me, cause you ain't listening to what the Spirit is saying through me, for what ever reason you have something Against Him. Go talk to Him then, they are His words.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

He is speaking of the lack of Yashushua's sacrifice in the Torah, althought the Torah does adequately speak much of Yahushua, his sacrifice, need for it, etc.. Any true and obedient Scholar knows all of this. Since Yahushua is the Living Torah you need to submit, obey, follow, love and imitate HIM.
Now leave me be.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 7:55:13 AM
Posted by:

Harbinger

You message me. I have relationship with My God. You will not convert me to deny my Lord and Savior. So, you stay in your Torah abiding and stop messaging me.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 7:59:35 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

Now lets see this in a good English translation.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, He says, """See, the days are coming,""" says &#1497;&#1492;&#1493;&#1492;, """when I shall conclude with the house of Yisra"""&#277;l and with the house of YehuL95;ah a renewed covenant,
Heb 8:9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Mitsrayi
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 8:19:10 AM
Here is the rest:
Heb 8:10 """Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Yisra"""&#277;l after those days, says &#1497;&#1492;&#1493;&#1492;, giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
Heb 8:11 """And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, """Know &#1497;&#1492;&#1493;&#1492;,""" because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.
Heb 8:12 """Because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember."""1 Footnote: 1Jer. 31:31-34, Heb. 10:16-17.
Heb 8:13 By saying, """renewed,""" He has made the first old. Now what becomes old and growing aged is near disappearing.

"OLD" - without the "event" "Event" Yahushua's execution, death and resurrection.

Again. Yahushua is the Living Torah. If you seek not to obey Him you are going to be in trouble. He fulfilled the Torah. If you fulfill, you complete. Complete- you can now truthfully follow Torah since He has completed it. This is Good news! Do not be down cast.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 8:04:33 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

As long as you spread lies on my posts I will message you to stop. One of the ways I will tell you to stop is to show you Truth and back up what I am saying with more truth.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 8:05:45 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

I will stay in the Living Torah: Yahushua haMashiach, the Savior and KING.
Praying for you Harb.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 8:06:42 AM
Posted by:

Harbinger

Hey if you want to deny Christ and His sacrifice, then so be it. I am not going to argue with you. You can read, you know that He fulfilled the Torah and His gospel is what we follow now. The New covenant. Israel is not just His people anymore and neither do they have His covenant anymore. That old covenant is gone, the New is in effect. That covenant is rebirth and baptism in Christ. Following the old law and covenant puts His sacrifice and the purpose of it to open shame. So do not tell me I do not know what my God has written and the promises He has made. You need teaching because you reject that. YOU WILL NEVER NOT ONE DAY, EVER, NEVER, EVER, make me deny my God. So, live up to your own words and stop messaging me. I never messaged you forst, you messaged me because you are simply a tempter. Your tempts fall on deaf ears. You display your contempt, insults, and lies. POOF- BE GONE.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 8:08:48 AM
Posted by:

Harbinger

I am praying for you because you may not know it by you deny your Lords sacrifice for you.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 8:15:45 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

I have said over and over that I do not want to deny His sacrifice He has fulfilled, so lets do it then. Renewed covenant, not new. You lie about Israel. You lie about there being a new covenant and not a renewed covenant. There is nothing old about the Tanahk. I am not following an old law, Yahushua is the same, yesterday, today and forever. I am not being shameful to our Savior in my obedience to Him. He has written His promises and Torah on our Hearts as Scripture states. We all need teaching as Torah states. I do not reject His promises. You deny YHWH if you continue to be ignorant of His commands after repeated instruction to do so and warning. As long as you continue to post garbage where I am posting truth you will get messages and instruction to stop. I do not tempt. I have no contempt, insults or lies. To say such a thing is to say this of YHWH and Yahushua for I come in there name. Shalom anyway Harb. I am not going any where.

To show everyone what a liar you are and let the Spirit reveal truth I will post all of this.
Excuse me for a moment.
Reply: Rich Text
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:28:57 PM
Harbinger

I am praying for you because you may not know it by you deny your Lords sacrifice for you.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 8:15:45 AM
Posted by:

Sower4GS

I have said over and over that I do not want to deny His sacrifice He has fulfilled, so lets do it then. Renewed covenant, not new. You lie about Israel. You lie about there being a new covenant and not a renewed covenant. There is nothing old about the Tanahk. I am not following an old law, Yahushua is the same, yesterday, today and forever. I am not being shameful to our Savior in my obedience to Him. He has written His promises and Torah on our Hearts as Scripture states. We all need teaching as Torah states. I do not reject His promises. You deny YHWH if you continue to be ignorant of His commands after repeated instruction to do so and warning. As long as you continue to post garbage where I am posting truth you will get messages and instruction to stop. I do not tempt. I have no contempt, insults or lies. To say such a thing is to say this of YHWH and Yahushua for I come in there name. Shalom anyway Harb. I am not going any where.

To show everyone what a liar you are and let the Spirit reveal truth I will post all of this.
Excuse me for a moment.
Reply: Rich Text