Total Posts:88|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How to make an atheists head explode

bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 10:26:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:20:40 AM, medic0506 wrote:


Just a little Sunday humor.

Didn't watch but what is nothing? Or how to make a theists head explode.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 10:26:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 10:59:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:20:40 AM, medic0506 wrote:


Just a little Sunday humor.

the multiverse theory is scientifically viewable. but I am for science and religion.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:04:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:59:33 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:20:40 AM, medic0506 wrote:


Just a little Sunday humor.

the multiverse theory is scientifically viewable. but I am for science and religion.

It is??
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:06:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.

Nice try...nothing is the complete absence of any thing. I'm not sure why that seems like such a complex concept to you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:10:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:06:48 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.

Nice try...nothing is the complete absence of any thing. I'm not sure why that seems like such a complex concept to you.
And yet the argument for your god is that something can't come from nothing? Isn't it?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:11:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*

How do you know that there was a point at which it didn't exist, keeping in mind that energy and matter can freely be converted through annihilation and creation processes (of which the latter requires no God, but only requires two photons being smashed together)?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:21:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:10:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:06:48 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.

Nice try...nothing is the complete absence of any thing. I'm not sure why that seems like such a complex concept to you.
And yet the argument for your god is that something can't come from nothing? Isn't it?

You lost me. Care to elaborate a bit??
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:26:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:11:32 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*

How do you know that there was a point at which it didn't exist, keeping in mind that energy and matter can freely be converted through annihilation and creation processes (of which the latter requires no God, but only requires two photons being smashed together)?

Are you a science denier?? Scientists say that the universe had a beginning 13.7 billion years ago. How could matter and energy exist if there was no space for it to exist in??
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:26:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:21:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:10:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:06:48 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.

Nice try...nothing is the complete absence of any thing. I'm not sure why that seems like such a complex concept to you.
And yet the argument for your god is that something can't come from nothing? Isn't it?

You lost me. Care to elaborate a bit??
Why is it that we godless need to continually remind the godful of their most basic argument.
The universe needs a creator.
Something can't come from nothing.
The god you believe in is the creator.
All other gods are false and not creators.

My question was quite simply that if the universe needs a creator because something can't come from nothing...............what is nothing?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:34:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:04:10 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:59:33 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:20:40 AM, medic0506 wrote:


Just a little Sunday humor.

the multiverse theory is scientifically viewable. but I am for science and religion.

It is??

somewhat viewable
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:37:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:26:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:21:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:10:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:06:48 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.

Nice try...nothing is the complete absence of any thing. I'm not sure why that seems like such a complex concept to you.
And yet the argument for your god is that something can't come from nothing? Isn't it?

You lost me. Care to elaborate a bit??
Why is it that we godless need to continually remind the godful of their most basic argument.

Because it's important that we know exactly which fallacy, assumption, strawman, or red herring that we're being presented with. :)

The universe needs a creator.
Something can't come from nothing.
The god you believe in is the creator.
All other gods are false and not creators.

My question was quite simply that if the universe needs a creator because something can't come from nothing...............what is nothing?

And I answered your question. Nothing is the complete absence of any thing.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:48:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:37:08 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:26:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:21:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:10:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:06:48 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.

Nice try...nothing is the complete absence of any thing. I'm not sure why that seems like such a complex concept to you.
And yet the argument for your god is that something can't come from nothing? Isn't it?

You lost me. Care to elaborate a bit??
Why is it that we godless need to continually remind the godful of their most basic argument.

Because it's important that we know exactly which fallacy, assumption, strawman, or red herring that we're being presented with. :)

The universe needs a creator.
Something can't come from nothing.
The god you believe in is the creator.
All other gods are false and not creators.

My question was quite simply that if the universe needs a creator because something can't come from nothing...............what is nothing?

And I answered your question. Nothing is the complete absence of any thing.
So god isn't needed? That's cleared that up!
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:49:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here you go:
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 11:58:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:49:57 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Here you go:


Yep that's what I said.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 12:14:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We're working on it. My preferred explanation relies on brane theory. Specifically the one where two branes collided, causing the big bang.
Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 12:18:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 10:20:40 AM, medic0506 wrote:


Just a little Sunday humor.

The question of who or what caused the big bang is still not answerable. The energy of the universe may have existed timelessly before the space and time of the universe were created during the big bang. There is also the possibility that some particles can be created out of nothing although I don't totally buy the idea. That doesn't mean that you can create an omnipotent mind from nothing just because you can do so with a particle.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 12:25:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 12:14:51 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
We're working on it. My preferred explanation relies on brane theory. Specifically the one where two branes collided, causing the big bang.
Don't you mean a proto pterodactyl and a proto Clydesdale?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 12:33:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:26:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:11:32 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*

How do you know that there was a point at which it didn't exist, keeping in mind that energy and matter can freely be converted through annihilation and creation processes (of which the latter requires no God, but only requires two photons being smashed together)?

Are you a science denier?? Scientists say that the universe had a beginning 13.7 billion years ago. How could matter and energy exist if there was no space for it to exist in??

Space is infinite, big bang or not.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 12:50:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 11:48:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:37:08 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:26:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:21:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:10:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:06:48 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 11:00:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:54:34 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/9/2013 10:29:54 AM, drhead wrote:
How to make a theist's head explode:

If something cannot come from nothing, where did God come from?

If the answer is that God is eternal and has always been there, why can't all of the matter and energy in the universe follow this principle?

How can all the matter and energy in the universe exist if the universe doesn't exist?? Where is it??

Well uh...*drhead's head explodes*
You didn't answer my question. I'm hurt

Don't be hurt, I didn't want to make you explode. Have you ever seen what happens when bul explodes?? It's nasty, smelly, and draws tons of flies...lol

I'll put on my hazmat gear, grab some fly spray, and answer though.

Bul: What is nothing??
Me: You actually need someone to tell you what nothing is, yet you claim to be the smart one and call me stupid??
Bul: Well uh...*head explodes*
Well I guess I'll take that as YDK. Not surprising really. But I thought I would ask. Good luck with your death.

Nice try...nothing is the complete absence of any thing. I'm not sure why that seems like such a complex concept to you.
And yet the argument for your god is that something can't come from nothing? Isn't it?

You lost me. Care to elaborate a bit??
Why is it that we godless need to continually remind the godful of their most basic argument.

Because it's important that we know exactly which fallacy, assumption, strawman, or red herring that we're being presented with. :)

The universe needs a creator.
Something can't come from nothing.
The god you believe in is the creator.
All other gods are false and not creators.

My question was quite simply that if the universe needs a creator because something can't come from nothing...............what is nothing?

And I answered your question. Nothing is the complete absence of any thing.
So god isn't needed? That's cleared that up!

Well smack me on the butt and call me stupid but I don't get it. Did I miss a post, or did you forget to post the punch line??