Total Posts:391|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Gay Agenda

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 11:20:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Gays seem to deny an agenda, but these videos make a good case for its existence.

Is the guy in the first video wrong, can a gay agenda be compatible with biblical teachings?? Can someone who is openly gay be Christian?? Why or why not??
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 11:22:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2013 11:20:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:



Gays seem to deny an agenda, but these videos make a good case for its existence.

Is the guy in the first video wrong, can a gay agenda be compatible with biblical teachings?? Can someone who is openly gay be Christian?? Why or why not??

All you are doing is pushing your hetero agenda. What is your point?
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 11:26:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What exactly do you see as the gay agenda ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2013 11:33:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2013 11:20:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:



Gays seem to deny an agenda, but these videos make a good case for its existence.

Is the guy in the first video wrong, can a gay agenda be compatible with biblical teachings?? Can someone who is openly gay be Christian?? Why or why not??

No it is not compatible with the Bible, it is an obvious sin. Now they can repent and become saved but once you have Jesus(truly) you would longer want to be defined as such. That is not to say you cannot fall into temptation but a Christian will be burdened by such a grievous sin.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 12:27:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2013 11:26:31 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
What exactly do you see as the gay agenda ?

I'm pretty much lock-step with the guy in the first video.
bulproof
Posts: 25,272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 12:49:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 12:27:05 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/11/2013 11:26:31 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
What exactly do you see as the gay agenda ?

I'm pretty much lock-step with the guy in the first video.

The "I hope I'm not gay agenda" aka "gays are wrong"
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 1:08:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You mean like the human agenda? P.s. I denounce Russia.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 1:24:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2013 11:20:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:



Gays seem to deny an agenda, but these videos make a good case for its existence.

Is the guy in the first video wrong, can a gay agenda be compatible with biblical teachings?? Can someone who is openly gay be Christian?? Why or why not??

They have an agenda. Here it is:

http://0.tqn.com...

Wait, hold on, maybe it was this one:

http://static.happyplace.com...

Or perhaps this one:

http://static.happyplace.com...

Oh well. I'll just put a bunch of these. I'm sure the gay agenda is here somewhere.

http://static.happyplace.com...
http://static.happyplace.com...
http://static.happyplace.com...
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 3:32:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
First they try to corrupt with their black agenda and their woman agenda. Now this.

When are the agendas gonna stop? It is, of course, all rooted in Communism.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 5:53:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Since I am not willing to sit through two videos collectively totalling 15 minutes, could you please give a summary of what you believe the so-called gay agenda is, and why it's harmful, and what evidence you have about any negative repercussions from other countries where gay marriage/child-rearing is legal and where people are actually taught about what precisely what homosexuality is about so as to reduce ignorance?
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 7:20:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

You sick twisted bastard.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:57:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 7:20:20 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

You sick twisted bastard.

How is he a sick twisted bastard?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:19:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 7:20:20 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

You sick twisted bastard.

PrivateEye you're turning into a troll.
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:24:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)

Okay. So as long as all homosexuals (and even heterosexuals) get the right to marry someone of the same sex, you'd support gay marriage?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:37:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 11:24:04 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)

Okay. So as long as all homosexuals (and even heterosexuals) get the right to marry someone of the same sex, you'd support gay marriage?

There's no such thing as so called gay marriage, so obviously I wouldn't support something like that.
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 11:53:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 11:37:18 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:24:04 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)

Okay. So as long as all homosexuals (and even heterosexuals) get the right to marry someone of the same sex, you'd support gay marriage?

There's no such thing as so called gay marriage, so obviously I wouldn't support something like that.

I can assure you that gay marriage does indeed exist, and has been known to take place in the ancient civilizations of Rome, Greece, Egypt, and Assyria. However, I trust that your mind is closed to anything but the Abrahamic perspective on marriage, and thus would like to ignore any previous existence of marriage. In fact, interestingly enough, it seems that same-sex marriage disappeared from most societies as soon as Christianity entered those same societies. Coincidence?

How about we make it a legal union recognized on state and federal levels that entails benefits such as being able to jointly file taxes and every other benefit offered under current state-recognized marriage, open to same-sex and different-sex couples, and we call it a 'civil union' (which will completely replace state-recognized marriage, couples are free to hold whatever ceremony they choose and can call it whatever they like)?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 1:23:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 11:53:54 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:37:18 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:24:04 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)

Okay. So as long as all homosexuals (and even heterosexuals) get the right to marry someone of the same sex, you'd support gay marriage?

There's no such thing as so called gay marriage, so obviously I wouldn't support something like that.

I can assure you that gay marriage does indeed exist, and has been known to take place in the ancient civilizations of Rome, Greece, Egypt, and Assyria. However, I trust that your mind is closed to anything but the Abrahamic perspective on marriage, and thus would like to ignore any previous existence of marriage. In fact, interestingly enough, it seems that same-sex marriage disappeared from most societies as soon as Christianity entered those same societies. Coincidence?

I can assure you that true, so called gay marriages, do not exist. A marriage is a union blessed by God, and no gay relationship is blessed by any God that I know of, and certainly not the God of the Bible. I can't stop you from calling these friends with benefits, marriage though, if that fits into your standards of morality.

How about we make it a legal union recognized on state and federal levels that entails benefits such as being able to jointly file taxes and every other benefit offered under current state-recognized marriage, open to same-sex and different-sex couples, and we call it a 'civil union' (which will completely replace state-recognized marriage, couples are free to hold whatever ceremony they choose and can call it whatever they like)?

In the past I have been on the fence about civil unions, but recently have decided against them. I do not believe we should grant rights based on sexual preferences. Should I get special tax rates if I prefer women who aren't the anorexic Barbie type?? Should I be able to sign my hottie neighbor up on my insurance if she'll sleep with me, etc.?? At least I can point to a benefit to society for those things. But the answer is no, I shouldn't get special benefits for those things, nor should friends with benefits receive any special rights, based solely on their preference. Nor should society have to re-define long standing institutions to include them.
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:08:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 1:23:10 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:53:54 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:37:18 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:24:04 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)

Okay. So as long as all homosexuals (and even heterosexuals) get the right to marry someone of the same sex, you'd support gay marriage?

There's no such thing as so called gay marriage, so obviously I wouldn't support something like that.

I can assure you that gay marriage does indeed exist, and has been known to take place in the ancient civilizations of Rome, Greece, Egypt, and Assyria. However, I trust that your mind is closed to anything but the Abrahamic perspective on marriage, and thus would like to ignore any previous existence of marriage. In fact, interestingly enough, it seems that same-sex marriage disappeared from most societies as soon as Christianity entered those same societies. Coincidence?

I can assure you that true, so called gay marriages, do not exist. A marriage is a union blessed by God, and no gay relationship is blessed by any God that I know of, and certainly not the God of the Bible. I can't stop you from calling these friends with benefits, marriage though, if that fits into your standards of morality.

So, in other words, Abrahamic religions have a monopoly on Marriage(TM)? The point is that not only did these civilizations have marriage before adopting Christianity, they also had same-sex marriage. If Marriage(TM) is exclusive to Abrahamic religions, these civilizations would not have marriage at all, but they did. There is no way around this - your logic is absolutely untenable.

How about we make it a legal union recognized on state and federal levels that entails benefits such as being able to jointly file taxes and every other benefit offered under current state-recognized marriage, open to same-sex and different-sex couples, and we call it a 'civil union' (which will completely replace state-recognized marriage, couples are free to hold whatever ceremony they choose and can call it whatever they like)?

In the past I have been on the fence about civil unions, but recently have decided against them. I do not believe we should grant rights based on sexual preferences. Should I get special tax rates if I prefer women who aren't the anorexic Barbie type?? Should I be able to sign my hottie neighbor up on my insurance if she'll sleep with me, etc.?? At least I can point to a benefit to society for those things. But the answer is no, I shouldn't get special benefits for those things, nor should friends with benefits receive any special rights, based solely on their preference. Nor should society have to re-define long standing institutions to include them.

This is not giving rights based on sexual preferences, this is giving rights completely indifferently to sexual orientation. In my proposal, I stated that marriage would be scrapped, and civil unions would be offered to any couple of any gender combination in which both partners are consenting adults. This is not granting rights based on sexual preference.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:27:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 11:37:18 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:24:04 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)

Okay. So as long as all homosexuals (and even heterosexuals) get the right to marry someone of the same sex, you'd support gay marriage?

There's no such thing as so called gay marriage, so obviously I wouldn't support something like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:43:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/11/2013 11:20:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:



Gays seem to deny an agenda, but these videos make a good case for its existence.

Is the guy in the first video wrong, can a gay agenda be compatible with biblical teachings?? Can someone who is openly gay be Christian?? Why or why not??

I liked the first video.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:56:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Medic: "Can a christian be openly gay"

Well, if you count me and YYW then yes.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:57:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 2:56:38 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Medic: "Can a christian be openly gay"

Well, if you count me and YYW then yes.

Correction: I'm bisexual, not gay, but same general idea
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 11:19:34 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:20:20 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

You sick twisted bastard.

PrivateEye you're turning into a troll.

lol
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 4:11:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 2:43:29 PM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/11/2013 11:20:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:



Gays seem to deny an agenda, but these videos make a good case for its existence.

Is the guy in the first video wrong, can a gay agenda be compatible with biblical teachings?? Can someone who is openly gay be Christian?? Why or why not??

I liked the first video.

Me too, he seems to really know his stuff. That's one of the most rational and biblically supported arguments that I've heard. He has some other good videos as well.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 4:24:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 2:56:38 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Medic: "Can a christian be openly gay"

Well, if you count me and YYW then yes.

I don't question your love for Christ, but I think you've been deceived about biblical teaching. Sins can be forgiven if they are acknowledged and repented of. Even if you fail on occasion, so long as you are trying hard, I believe you will be forgiven. But if you embrace sin openly and encourage others to do so, I believe you may be putting your salvation in jeopardy.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 4:26:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/12/2013 2:27:58 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:37:18 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:24:04 AM, drhead wrote:
At 6/12/2013 11:12:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/12/2013 7:18:32 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Absolutely there is a gay agenda. As a homosexual, I know for a fact that the gay agenda is equality. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm all for gays having equality. All homosexuals should have the same rights. There's no reason why one homosexual should have rights that other homosexuals don't have.

Let it be known throughout the land, that Medic supports homosexual equality. :)

Okay. So as long as all homosexuals (and even heterosexuals) get the right to marry someone of the same sex, you'd support gay marriage?

There's no such thing as so called gay marriage, so obviously I wouldn't support something like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Having the approval of a few state's legislatures does not make it a true valid marriage.