Total Posts:308|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why would satan

bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 11:12:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

I think you misunderstand the Christian conception of Satan. God is indeed more powerful than Satan, and could wipe him out in a heart beat. Thus, it is not too surprising why Satan would do what God wants. Perhaps I am wrong.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 11:27:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:12:21 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

I think you misunderstand the Christian conception of Satan. God is indeed more powerful than Satan, and could wipe him out in a heart beat. Thus, it is not too surprising why Satan would do what God wants. Perhaps I am wrong.

Well that's the thing. Satan resides in HELL and hell is the absolute absence of GOD. God cannot go there, god cannot abide sin at all, HELL is beyond gods capacity to control therefore. God has placed HELL beyond his control.
Anybody wanna play????? :P
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 11:34:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I mean lets face it; according to the godbotherers god cannot be where there is sin. The world is where there is sin. God cannot be HERE. Hell is where sinners go and even demons, god is barred from hell. There is no omnipresent god! There is no omniscient god! Because he cannot abide sin and everybody sins, so he can't see that. Gees god your not doin' very well.
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 11:51:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Because God.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 12:21:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:51:47 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
Because God.
He placed satan outside his realm of influence. He has never done anything that ya might call SMART. But hey!
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 12:30:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

No, it is not yanking your chain. God has warned you in His Word, He will not force His love and grace on you, you have to accept it. No one will enter heaven or hell by accident or mistake.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 12:35:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 12:30:20 PM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

No, it is not yanking your chain. God has warned you in His Word, He will not force His love and grace on you, you have to accept it. No one will enter heaven or hell by accident or mistake.
Big chance to make a name for yourself harbi.
Provide one passage demonstrating god's love from the OT.
Skynet
Posts: 674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 2:27:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 12:35:18 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/15/2013 12:30:20 PM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

No, it is not yanking your chain. God has warned you in His Word, He will not force His love and grace on you, you have to accept it. No one will enter heaven or hell by accident or mistake.
Big chance to make a name for yourself harbi.
Provide one passage demonstrating god's love from the OT.

"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"
Ezekiel 18:23

Your understanding of the Bible is intermingled with Greek myth (competition between Zeus and Hades) and Mormonism (Jesus and Satan are brothers). I would recommend reading a book before writing a scathing review of it.

1. God is everywhere.

"Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there." Psalm 139:7-8

2. Satan is not currently in Hell, and there are no passages to indicate that he has ever been there in the past.

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. The Lord said to Satan, "From where do you come?" Then Satan answered the Lord and said, "From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it." Job 1:6-7

3. Satan is merely a fallen angel, and only wants to be a god.

"How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
"I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[b]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High."
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit." Isaiah 14
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 4:47:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Satan is not in competition with God ! He committed
a sin, for which God had sentenced him to eternity in Hell. The sin was that he refused to Bow for Adam when God Ordered him (amongst others), he (Satan) asked God to give him a time before he can go to Hell, time in which he would tempt the children of that first man, and take as much as he could with him to Hell. God accepted his request, and told him he would have no power over God's pious slaves, only over the wicked amongst the children of Adam.

Basically Satan knows God, his power, and he just happen to be jealous and arrogant.

Hell is God' creation not Satan, it's a place where he will suffer, not have fun, he just doesn't want to be there alone !
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 4:50:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:27:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:12:21 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

I think you misunderstand the Christian conception of Satan. God is indeed more powerful than Satan, and could wipe him out in a heart beat. Thus, it is not too surprising why Satan would do what God wants. Perhaps I am wrong.

Well that's the thing. Satan resides in HELL and hell is the absolute absence of GOD. God cannot go there, god cannot abide sin at all, HELL is beyond gods capacity to control therefore. God has placed HELL beyond his control.
Anybody wanna play????? :P

This creed is ridiculous, does it even stand on any scripture ?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 4:59:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

In a way you are approaching the illogical nature of eternal torment from the opposite angle to me but coming to a similar conclusion.

The simple point it that Satan isn't worried about those he already has he can concentrate on the few he has not got.

That is why Satan is at his most active amongst those who are doing all they can to remain faithful to God and Christ.

That is also why he pays extra attention to those who start to show interest, just as he had Herod wipe out all infants up to two years old in Bethlehem to try and destroy the Christ before he could get started.

It is after all easier to kill a seed or young sapling than it is to pull down a full grown tree, which interestingly is why scripture often describes faithful ones as trees. So Satan always attacks beginnings.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 5:24:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:12:21 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

I think you misunderstand the Christian conception of Satan. God is indeed more powerful than Satan, and could wipe him out in a heart beat. Thus, it is not too surprising why Satan would do what God wants. Perhaps I am wrong.

No, it is you who misunderstand it.

Apart from the fact that a hell of torment is not a Christian teaching in origin, it was dragged in from Greek and other religious ideas.

SAtan doies not do what God wants him to, the opposite as far as he is able.

However the time is now running out for him. He has failed to prove his case against God, and his destruction is in motion.

Ye God could wipe him out in a heartbeat, as He could have back in the GArden, but His sense of Justice was such that He realised He ahd to give Satan a fair chance to prove his case, and so set a time limit for him to so his worst.

However God still limited his activity enough to prevent him bring the whole of the human race to destruction. The flood was the first of those "interference" activities, and the confusion of the languages was another action slowing up man's, Satan directed development.

However now, as scripture tells us, that Satan has been cast down to the vicinity of the earth, the brakes are off, and Satan is trying very hard to distract people from serving God, which is what his challenge was about in the first place.

He, Satan that is, no longer wants to destroy mankind, because he knows that the time is close when God himself will destroy the unfaithful so now he is concentrating on making as many as possible as unfaithful as possible. If he has to bring about the death of one or two, and thus lose his influence on them in order to gain more by turning them against God he will do it, but the more who live up to Armageddon and perish then, the better it will suit him, because those ones will not get a resurrection.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 1:19:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 2:27:36 PM, Skynet wrote:
At 6/15/2013 12:35:18 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/15/2013 12:30:20 PM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

No, it is not yanking your chain. God has warned you in His Word, He will not force His love and grace on you, you have to accept it. No one will enter heaven or hell by accident or mistake.
Big chance to make a name for yourself harbi.
Provide one passage demonstrating god's love from the OT.


"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"
Ezekiel 18:23
Are you claiming that this is a demonstration of god's love? Oh dear.

Your understanding of the Bible is intermingled with Greek myth (competition between Zeus and Hades) and Mormonism (Jesus and Satan are brothers). I would recommend reading a book before writing a scathing review of it.
Actually I prefer to mix it with some Frank Herbert and some Robert Heinlein. But perhaps not so much of the wacky baccy might help your thinking.

1. God is everywhere.

"Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there." Psalm 139:7-8
And you use the equivalent of a pop song to make your point, smashin' in'it.

2. Satan is not currently in Hell, and there are no passages to indicate that he has ever been there in the past.

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. The Lord said to Satan, "From where do you come?" Then Satan answered the Lord and said, "From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it." Job 1:6-7
How come this god that is everywhere keeps asking people where they've been. I'm a bit suss about his omnipresent claims and he supports my doubts. You may want to do some reading sunshine.

3. Satan is merely a fallen angel, and only wants to be a god.

"How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
"I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[b]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High."
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit." Isaiah 14
Yep 14:4 says unequivocally that the King of Babylon is satan. Oh no it doesn't, it says your quote is about the King of Babylon. No satan involved. I would recommend reading a book before claiming it says what it doesn't
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 3:08:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 12:35:18 PM, bulproof wrote:

Big chance to make a name for yourself harbi.
Provide one passage demonstrating god's love from the OT.

I already have name, Hence Harbinger.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Deuteronomy 4:32
For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it?

Deuteronomy 7
8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Psalm 136:13
To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 3:36:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 3:08:55 AM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/15/2013 12:35:18 PM, bulproof wrote:

Big chance to make a name for yourself harbi.
Provide one passage demonstrating god's love from the OT.

I already have name, Hence Harbinger.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.
That's a claim not a demonstration.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,
See above

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
See above

Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.
A claim in a song, not a demonstration.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
That seems like narcissism, it is most definitely a demonstration of love. Except self love.

Deuteronomy 4:32
For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it?
See above.

Deuteronomy 7
8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
The Exodus is a fairy tale. But his love may have been demonstrated to the innocent first born of Egypt? Yeah that don't count as a demonstration.

Psalm 136:13
To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Oh dear, in the immortal words of J P McEnroe "You cannot be serious".
I asked for a passage that DEMONSTRATED your god's love. The closest you got was his love of himself, but of course you think that claiming to love demonstrates love. It doesn't. An abusive husband claims to love, but he doesn't demonstrate it.

Thanks for proving my point so convincingly.
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 4:16:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 3:36:37 AM, bulproof wrote:

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.
That's a claim not a demonstration.

I love Him, billions have, it very well is a demonstration for us. Starting acting like a honest human being or just stroll along.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,

See above

Again this is a demonstration to those who believe and love him. That does not include you, sorry.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

We have had a future and hope. We have it to this very day. It is demonstrated in front of your eyes. You need glasses?

Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.
A claim in a song, not a demonstration.

This is not just an song. It is a demonstration, His love was from the beginning, it is, an it will be. It is a promise as well.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

That seems like narcissism, it is most definitely a demonstration of love. Except self love.

Deuteronomy 4:32
For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it?
See above.

So you agree.

Deuteronomy 7
8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

The Exodus is a fairy tale. But his love may have been demonstrated to the innocent first born of Egypt? Yeah that don't count as a demonstration.

You say it is a fairy tale hardly trust worthy with your display of honesty in your little time here. His love was not displayed for Egypt but for the Hebrews. He took them from bondage and saved them by the read sea, demonstration of love.

Psalm 136:13
To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Oh dear, in the immortal words of J P McEnroe "You cannot be serious".
I asked for a passage that DEMONSTRATED your god's love. The closest you got was his love of himself, but of course you think that claiming to love demonstrates love. It doesn't. An abusive husband claims to love, but he doesn't demonstrate it.

Thanks for proving my point so convincingly.

You have no point. Your lost in your own mind like most of the world. Refrain from posting until you can derive one.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 5:18:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.

What you fail to recognise is that it is, in fact, both, and archaeological evidence simply adds weight to it's statements and prophecy.

I can assure you that God does not object to being bothered, in fact He invites it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 5:33:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 5:18:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.

What you fail to recognise is that it is, in fact, both, and archaeological evidence simply adds weight to it's statements and prophecy.

I can assure you that God does not object to being bothered, in fact He invites it.
Here you go mad, use archaeological evidence to defend the claims in the bible.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 6:04:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 5:33:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:18:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.

What you fail to recognise is that it is, in fact, both, and archaeological evidence simply adds weight to it's statements and prophecy.

I can assure you that God does not object to being bothered, in fact He invites it.
Here you go mad, use archaeological evidence to defend the claims in the bible.

Perm any one from four:

http://www.padfield.com......

http://ia700309.us.archive.org......

http://biblicalstudies.info......

http://www.christianbook.com......
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 6:09:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.

What you fail to understand proof of bul is that you have believed the lie and are blinded to the truth. Evidence is everywhere you are just to full of YOU to even look.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 6:50:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 6:04:34 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:33:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:18:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.

What you fail to recognise is that it is, in fact, both, and archaeological evidence simply adds weight to it's statements and prophecy.

I can assure you that God does not object to being bothered, in fact He invites it.
Here you go mad, use archaeological evidence to defend the claims in the bible.

Perm any one from four:


http://www.padfield.com......

http://ia700309.us.archive.org......

http://biblicalstudies.info......

http://www.christianbook.com......
You send me links that try to sell books to prove that archaeology proves your gods existence.
You have proven beyond any doubt that your god does not exist and you are not worth my time.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 7:32:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 6:50:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2013 6:04:34 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:33:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:18:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.

What you fail to recognise is that it is, in fact, both, and archaeological evidence simply adds weight to it's statements and prophecy.

I can assure you that God does not object to being bothered, in fact He invites it.
Here you go mad, use archaeological evidence to defend the claims in the bible.

Perm any one from four:


http://www.padfield.com......

http://ia700309.us.archive.org......

http://biblicalstudies.info......

http://www.christianbook.com......
You send me links that try to sell books to prove that archaeology proves your gods existence.
You have proven beyond any doubt that your god does not exist and you are not worth my time.

At least two of them were selling nothing, free .pdf to read on-line or download. True the one was simply pointing you to the availability of the book, but that is no excuse for not reading at least one of the others.

excuses, excuses, always excuses.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 7:38:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 7:32:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 6:50:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2013 6:04:34 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:33:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:18:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 5:02:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Harbi, what you and your fellow godbotherers fail to understand is that your bible is the CLAIM it is not the evidence.

What you fail to recognise is that it is, in fact, both, and archaeological evidence simply adds weight to it's statements and prophecy.

I can assure you that God does not object to being bothered, in fact He invites it.
Here you go mad, use archaeological evidence to defend the claims in the bible.

Perm any one from four:


http://www.padfield.com......

http://ia700309.us.archive.org......

http://biblicalstudies.info......

http://www.christianbook.com......
You send me links that try to sell books to prove that archaeology proves your gods existence.
You have proven beyond any doubt that your god does not exist and you are not worth my time.

At least two of them were selling nothing, free .pdf to read on-line or download. True the one was simply pointing you to the availability of the book, but that is no excuse for not reading at least one of the others.

excuses, excuses, always excuses.
tell me which one mad cos I had to put them min an address bar to get the sites to work and even then one of the didn't work. Give me some archaeological evidence of gods existence. That is what you claimed you had.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 10:18:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

You away and shut up, liar.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 11:13:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 10:18:45 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

You away and shut up, liar.

When you can't win the argument, attack the opponent, lol.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 11:17:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm still looking for the archaeological evidence that you claim proves gods divinity. Have you got any? Or are you just telling biblical lies?
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 11:35:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 11:13:38 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/19/2013 10:18:45 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/15/2013 11:07:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why would satan punish anyone in hell when it's all about a competition between the god dude and the satan dude who gets the most souls. I mean it's a pissin' contest between 'em. Satan has a realm that is beyond god, why would he care what god thinks or wants. Satan is a powerful dude, he's defied god for eternity, god can't do anything about him. Satan gets all these souls who are allegedly just like him, why would he burn their arses? Get real! Hell is for his people, hot and hot running women and men, beaches and waves and all the beer and whatever you can drink or ingest. Hell is the place to be. God is yankin' your chain.

You away and shut up, liar.

When you can't win the argument, attack the opponent, lol.

Unlike you I am not trying to win an argument, mocker. I leave that to the Ruach. I am trying to win the race. Reach the lost sheep of the House of Yisrael not make disciples of foolishness like you. Go away madBiker laugh at some one else
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 11:45:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm still looking for the archaeological evidence that you claim proves gods divinity. Have you got any? Or are you just telling biblical lies?