Jump to topic:

Secrets, Eye of providence, & mingling

Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 1:53:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
First, you cannot make anyone believe nothing if they do not want to. We should go to the Holy scriptures first.

Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

In Genesis 6 it says that angels(sons of God) descended from heaven and mated with earthly women and created giants(giants could me anything from height or powerful or ability).

Genesis 6:1, "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.3....4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Who are these sons of God?

Job 1:6, "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them."

Job 2:1, "Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord."

Job 38:7, "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

I think we can see here that the sons of God described here are not men but angels. But how do we know the did this?

Jude 1:6, "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

We see in fact angels did leave their first estate God had given them. We see in all these passages above what they did when they left. We all know the David and Goliath story. Daniel goes further in describing this with his fourth beast also described in revelations.

Daniel 2:43, "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Now, what and who could mingle with men? Men are men, it is something other than men. Genesis 6 above shows us just what mingles with men In Noahs day. What did Jesus say about Noahs day?

Matthew 24:37, "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Matthew 24:39, "And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Luke 17:26, "And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

So we see that in the last days men shall mingle themselves with sons of God(fallen angels). now lets define what mingling is:

Mingle- Mix or cause to mix together: Move freely around a place associating with others.

What kind of descriptions of this type mingling do we find other than Genesis 6 and Daniel?

Matthew 4:24, "those which were possessed with devils."
Matthew 8:16, "many that were possessed with devils:"
Matthew 8:28, "there met him two possessed with devils."
Matthew 9:32, "a dumb man possessed with a devil."
Mark 1:32, "that were possessed with devils."
Mark 5:15, "him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid."
Luke 8:36, "he that was possessed of the devils was healed."
Acts 16:16, "a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination:"

What does the Bible say about devils and divination?

Leviticus 17:7, "And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations."

Deuteronomy 32:17, "They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not."

Psalm 106:37, "Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,"

Deuteronomy 18:10, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."

2 Kings 17:17, "And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger."

Ezekiel 21:23, "And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken."

This last verse plays into freemasonry and secret societies, lets continue on to secrets. Like we really need scripture to know secret things are wrong.

2 Kings 17:9, "And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were not right against the Lord."

Job 20:26, "All darkness shall be hid in his secret places: a fire not blown shall consume him; it shall go ill with him that is left in his tabernacle."

Psalm 10:8, "He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor."

Psalm 17:12, "Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places."

Deuteronomy 27:15, "Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen."

Deuteronomy 29:29, "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law."

Isaiah 45:19, "I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right."

Isaiah 48:16, "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

We see that God is the only one worthy of secrets because He is the Lord. That His Word is not secret and the children of men should not do thing in secret places for the truth is revealed to us.

So, we have secrets all over our society, in oaths, temples, and government. We see when mingling of mens seed are seen then the time of the Lord is near.

These videos will be explained by the maker but look for yourself, look at the eyes, look at the morphing of the faces and neck, look for the blindness of the people who follow their words and do not even see the things they speak. Look at the people who throw up the baphomet sigh which is known to be the symbol of satan.

https://www.youtube.com...

The triangle, the eye of providence, and the owl, are all symbols of the acient deity which goes by numerous names. Osirus, Baal, Nimrod, Q'uq'umatz, and etc. etc. So, who today worships an owl and ultimately thise one deity? Bohemian grove, Cali.
http://www.google.com...?

imgurl=http://www.lovethetruth.com...

Who attends this and is members?

http://en.wikipedia.org...

We see no other than every president America has had basically and every elite bank
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."