Jump to topic:

Homoheresy and the Gay Mafia

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 8:54:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Even I lol'd when I saw the words "homoheresy" and "gay mafia", thinking he was being a bit too paranoid, but after watching these videos it's not quite as funny. Especially if there is any truth to the investigation that he talks about, and the charges of blackmail and infiltration of the Vatican. Hmmmm...I wonder who could stand to gain by gaining access to those powerful enough to influence church teachings, regarding social issues. I also wonder if these same people are responsible for covering up the phenomenon of the homopedo priests. Maybe there is more to that story than meets the eye.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:15:18 AM
At 6/16/2013 8:54:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Even I lol'd when I saw the words "homoheresy" and "gay mafia", thinking he was being a bit too paranoid, but after watching these videos it's not quite as funny. Especially if there is any truth to the investigation that he talks about, and the charges of blackmail and infiltration of the Vatican. Hmmmm...I wonder who could stand to gain by gaining access to those powerful enough to influence church teachings, regarding social issues. I also wonder if these same people are responsible for covering up the phenomenon of the homopedo priests. Maybe there is more to that story than meets the eye.
Be afraid, be very afraid. If you keep your head in the sand, then especially be afraid, like the homophobes.......lol.
Check the wardrobe before you go to bed, look under the bed, check behind the curtains, don't listen to what mum says.......there realy are monsters in your room.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:26:36 AM
At 6/16/2013 9:15:18 AM, bulproof wrote:

Be afraid, be very afraid. If you keep your head in the sand, then especially be afraid, like the homophobes.......lol.
Check the wardrobe before you go to bed, look under the bed, check behind the curtains, don't listen to what mum says.......there realy are monsters in your room.
Be afraid, be very afraid, especially if you're under 18.

Fixed
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:34:38 AM
At 6/16/2013 9:26:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/16/2013 9:15:18 AM, bulproof wrote:

Be afraid, be very afraid, especially if you're under 18.

Fixed
No wonder.
What an imbecilic society to let u/18's be medics.
You've explained it now sweety.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 11:09:30 AM
"The only way to run a country is by benevolent dictatorship, a Catholic monarch who protects his people from themselves and bestows on them what they need, not necessarily what they want"
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 11:31:27 AM
Catholic priests molest children. They highest echelons cover it up, and now they posit some homosexuals are the problem? What kind of deranged mind fears homosexuals and ignores pedophiles or simply equates the two much less a known ring of catholic pedophiles the Vatican supports.

I knew the church would try and avoid responsibility for covering up sexual abuse, but I never though they'd sink low enough to blame homosexuals.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 11:56:55 AM
At 6/16/2013 11:31:27 AM, Wnope wrote:
Catholic priests molest children. They highest echelons cover it up, and now they posit some homosexuals are the problem? What kind of deranged mind fears homosexuals and ignores pedophiles or simply equates the two much less a known ring of catholic pedophiles the Vatican supports.

I knew the church would try and avoid responsibility for covering up sexual abuse, but I never though they'd sink low enough to blame homosexuals.

It's not hard to figure out who's to blame. Heteros commit hetero acts, homosexuals commit homosexual acts. Most priests who committed the acts were male, most victims were male, thus homosexual. Ergo, most Catholic priests who molested children are homosexuals, or at least bisexual.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 12:38:46 PM
At 6/16/2013 11:56:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

It's not hard to figure out who's to blame. Heteros commit hetero acts, homosexuals commit homosexual acts. Most priests who committed the acts were male, most victims were male, thus homosexual. Ergo, most Catholic priests who molested children are homosexuals, or at least bisexual.

Wow...

Let me ask you this: are you attracted to seven year old girls?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say no, you aren't.

But wait, aren't you straight? You like girls, not boys. So why aren't you attracted to twelve year old girls?

Homosexuality is to pedophilia as heterosexuality is to pedophilia. The extent to which a homosexual is attracted to a pre-pubescent boy is identical to the extent to which a heterosexual would be attracted to a pre-pubescent girl. Almost by definition primary sexual characteristics are not emphasized at this point. So anything a homosexual or heterosexual would find "attractive" about an individual of the preferred sex would not be present.

It's like saying "wait, the farmer was only screwing MALE sheep, so he must be a HOMOSEXUAL!"
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:36:08 AM
At 6/16/2013 12:38:46 PM, Wnope wrote:

Wow...

But wait, aren't you straight? You like girls, not boys. So why aren't you attracted to twelve year old girls?

Homosexuality is to pedophilia as heterosexuality is to pedophilia. The extent to which a homosexual is attracted to a pre-pubescent boy is identical to the extent to which a heterosexual would be attracted to a pre-pubescent girl. Almost by definition primary sexual characteristics are not emphasized at this point. So anything a homosexual or heterosexual would find "attractive" about an individual of the preferred sex would not be present.

I'm not sure why you think these things are mutually exclusive. My only guess is that you don't want homosexuality to be linked with any other sexual deviancies. But by definition, if a man molests a male child then he's committing a homosexual act. It's silly to believe that people who are not homosexual, that don't have homosexual desires, are going to commit homosexual acts which they know can get them imprisoned. Some pervs molest only opposite sex kids, so I don't think you have any sound basis for trying to divorce sexuality from the issue.

The last thing I remember reading on the issue said that gays make up 2-4% of the population, yet at least 33% of molestations of kids were committed by homosexuals. If those figures are even close to being correct, then it's easy to see that homosexuals are more likely than others to molest kids. Logically it's easy to see why. If one is open to sexual deviancy, then they are more likely to be open to other deviancies, as well.

It's like saying "wait, the farmer was only screwing MALE sheep, so he must be a HOMOSEXUAL!"

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, why would I call it a goat??
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:41:19 AM
At 6/17/2013 8:36:08 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Wow...

I'm not sure why you think these things are mutually exclusive. My only guess is that you don't want homosexuality to be linked with any other sexual deviancies. But by definition, if a man molests a male child then he's committing a homosexual act. It's silly to believe that people who are not homosexual, that don't have homosexual desires, are going to commit homosexual acts which they know can get them imprisoned. Some pervs molest only opposite sex kids, so I don't think you have any sound basis for trying to divorce sexuality from the issue.

The last thing I remember reading on the issue said that gays make up 2-4% of the population, yet at least 33% of molestations of kids were committed by homosexuals. If those figures are even close to being correct, then it's easy to see that homosexuals are more likely than others to molest kids. Logically it's easy to see why. If one is open to sexual deviancy, then they are more likely to be open to other deviancies, as well.

How many of your patients have actually survived when you use prayer only as your treatment? LOL.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:43:39 AM

They are paedophiles, you halfwit. There aren't a lot of heterosexual ones because the Catholic church is still living the 1890s misogynist dream. Unless you find children sexually attractive yourself, why would you assume that gay people do unless they're a paedophile? This is the significant fact, not their gender preference.

The world is going to be a much better place when this sort of homophobia has finished sliding into the socio-political sewer.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:19:20 AM
At 6/17/2013 8:41:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Wow...

How many of your patients have actually survived when you use prayer only as your treatment? LOL.

All of them, every single one.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:35:18 AM
At 6/17/2013 8:43:39 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

They are paedophiles, you halfwit.

Right, they are gay pedophiles.

There aren't a lot of heterosexual ones because the Catholic church is still living the 1890s misogynist dream. Unless you find children sexually attractive yourself, why would you assume that gay people do unless they're a paedophile? This is the significant fact, not their gender preference.

The world is going to be a much better place when this sort of homophobia has finished sliding into the socio-political sewer.

Obviously you need someone to show you that homophobia doesn't exist. Here's a video just for you.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:40:59 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:35:18 AM, medic0506 wrote:

And you think that merits the 'gay' as relevant to their crimes how, exactly?

Obviously you need someone to show you that homophobia doesn't exist. Here's a video just for you.

I do not need a homophobe to deny their own bigotry, thanks. Or rather, you are already doing it and that is more than enough for me. I'm not about to watch the foaming ravings of some other moron to compound my despair about racists, homophobes, misogynists and other traditionally religious scum, thanks all the same.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:41:54 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:36:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Prove it hotshot.

What's this, a fundamentalist luddite yet again failing to understand how burden of proof works? YOU made the claim you were healing people with magic alone, so YOU prove it. Only you can't. I wonder why that might be?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:44:03 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:26:05 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
Liar.

Every single patient that I've ever had, for which I used "prayer only", had no critical signs or symptoms that required any emergent treatments. Therefore, every single patient, for which I provided prayer only, survived.

Eat your words.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:45:48 AM

Wow...

So a man who isn't at all attracted to male men but has sex with male sheep is defined in your mind as a homosexual?

Because being attracted to a pre-pubescent boy is about as relevant to homosexuality as that. Unless you find pre-pubescent girls attractive, I'd assume you know the difference between attraction to men and young boys.

What sickens me I'd that the church at the highest echelons has assisted pedophiles while simultaneously saying homosexuality is an evil. Now, the church is trying to blame the gays for it?

And go figure the gay mafia claims are just as the last pope was legally connected to protecting pedophiles. I've never known a person who claimed to be gay but was attracted to young boys. The same isn't true for priests who claimed homosexuality was evil.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:49:24 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:41:54 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:36:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Prove it hotshot.

What's this, a fundamentalist luddite yet again failing to understand how burden of proof works? YOU made the claim you were healing people with magic alone, so YOU prove it. Only you can't. I wonder why that might be?

Can you read?? Where did I say that?? He asked me how many patients survived, for which I provided prayer only. I said "all of them", which is precisely true. If you're claiming something different then it is on you to support your claim.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:50:05 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:44:03 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Liar.

Every single patient that I've ever had, for which I used "prayer only", had no critical signs or symptoms that required any emergent treatments. Therefore, every single patient, for which I provided prayer only, survived.

Eat your words.

So you only use it when it isn't necessary - they'd have recovered anyway. So suggesting that the prayer had anything to do with it was a lie. Like pretty much everything else you say on here, really. Your type sicken me. Moral perverts and arch-hypocrites all.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:53:31 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:40:59 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

A male molesting a male is gay pedophilia. If a male rapes another male the homosexual element doesn't disappear. It's still a homosexual rape.

I do not need a homophobe to deny their own bigotry, thanks. Or rather, you are already doing it and that is more than enough for me. I'm not about to watch the foaming ravings of some other moron to compound my despair about racists, homophobes, misogynists and other traditionally religious scum, thanks all the same.

Then you're a retard, there is no such thing as homophobia.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:58:39 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:50:05 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:44:03 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Liar.

Eat your words.

So you only use it when it isn't necessary - they'd have recovered anyway. So suggesting that the prayer had anything to do with it was a lie.

That isn't what I was asked, nor what I said.

Like pretty much everything else you say on here, really. Your type sicken me. Moral perverts and arch-hypocrites all.

Yeah, I believe it sickens you, people like you have trouble facing the truth, and have adverse reactions to it.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:59:17 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:53:31 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:40:59 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

A male molesting a male is gay pedophilia. If a male rapes another male the homosexual element doesn't disappear. It's still a homosexual rape.

Sigged
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 10:00:05 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:53:31 AM, medic0506 wrote:

An adult having sex with a child is paedophilia. Do you go out of your way to also state 'straight paedophilia' or does that not serve your revolting needs? The problem with your other example is just the same - the rape is the only significant factor. The sexuality is some boogeyman made up by people who're insecure about some of the thoughts they have late at night and are determined to legislate away temptation.

1.34 million results for 'homophobia definitions', including every major dictionary and various other 'official' sources are on my side. You have a guy who is pretending too hard to not like cock ranting on YouTube. If you're happy with your side of things, I'm MORE than happy to discuss whether there is such a thing as homophobia or not. Or the holocaust. You deny that too, right?
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 10:03:46 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:58:39 AM, medic0506 wrote:

You know that trying to wiggle out of this sort of thing with weak semantic arguments makes you look even worse than you already did, right?

Yeah, I believe it sickens you, people like you have trouble facing the truth, and have adverse reactions to it.

My idea of truth is slightly loftier than being paranoid that I'll get drunk and wake up next to another guy and offend the character in a very old fairy tale. I love truth. I love the idea of a better world. I love compassion. I love fairness. I love progress. I love honesty and understanding and curiosity and kindness. Ergo, people like you make me wish I was religious just so I could convince myself you'll all end up in hell, rather than polluting the same ground as I'm bound for.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 10:09:39 AM
At 6/17/2013 9:45:48 AM, Wnope wrote:

Wow...

So a man who isn't at all attracted to male men but has sex with male sheep is defined in your mind as a homosexual?

Being the same sex doesn't disappear just because you change the species of one of the participants. Instead of just one sexual deviancy, the sheep shagger is exhibiting two deviancies.

Because being attracted to a pre-pubescent boy is about as relevant to homosexuality as that. Unless you find pre-pubescent girls attractive, I'd assume you know the difference between attraction to men and young boys.

What sickens me I'd that the church at the highest echelons has assisted pedophiles while simultaneously saying homosexuality is an evil. Now, the church is trying to blame the gays for it?

That's because it's gays that are doing it.

And go figure the gay mafia claims are just as the last pope was legally connected to protecting pedophiles. I've never known a person who claimed to be gay but was attracted to young boys. The same isn't true for priests who claimed homosexuality was evil.

Just because you don't know them obviously doesn't mean that they don't exist. You've read about them, so you know OF them, and their existence.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 10:16:58 AM
At 6/17/2013 10:03:46 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:58:39 AM, medic0506 wrote:

You know that trying to wiggle out of this sort of thing with weak semantic arguments makes you look even worse than you already did, right?

I answered a stupid, irrelevant question with a snarky but truthful answer. Get over it.

My idea of truth is slightly loftier than being paranoid that I'll get drunk and wake up next to another guy and offend the character in a very old fairy tale. I love truth. I love the idea of a better world. I love compassion. I love fairness. I love progress. I love honesty and understanding and curiosity and kindness. Ergo, people like you make me wish I was religious just so I could convince myself you'll all end up in hell, rather than polluting the same ground as I'm bound for.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 10:19:29 AM
At 6/17/2013 10:09:39 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:45:48 AM, Wnope wrote:

Wow...

Being the same sex doesn't disappear just because you change the species of one of the participants. Instead of just one sexual deviancy, the sheep shagger is exhibiting two deviancies.

That's because it's gays that are doing it.

Just because you don't know them obviously doesn't mean that they don't exist. You've read about them, so you know OF them, and their existence.

So, they're gay, just not in the least bit attracted to the same sex of their own species?
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 10:19:33 AM
At 6/17/2013 10:16:58 AM, medic0506 wrote:
I answered a stupid, irrelevant question with a snarky but truthful answer. Get over it.

I agree it was a stupid question; no-one seriously thinks you'd try just praying for someone who really needed medical aid. They'd die and you'd lose your job. Why is that again?