Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Was Jesus teaching Buddhism?

ATHOS
Posts: 123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 2:26:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://youtu.be...
What can be expected from insane premises except an insane conclusion? The way to undo an insane conclusion is to consider the sanity of the premises on which it rests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How long will contradiction stand when its impossible nature is clearly revealed?
ATHOS
Posts: 123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 2:28:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What can be expected from insane premises except an insane conclusion? The way to undo an insane conclusion is to consider the sanity of the premises on which it rests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How long will contradiction stand when its impossible nature is clearly revealed?
ATHOS
Posts: 123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?
What can be expected from insane premises except an insane conclusion? The way to undo an insane conclusion is to consider the sanity of the premises on which it rests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How long will contradiction stand when its impossible nature is clearly revealed?
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 3:03:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Wait I didn't finish watching your video, but where did he refute it ?? he confirm it and explains it , for he knows better what God wants from the believers who fell in mi-interpretation, as he was sent forth from God!
ATHOS
Posts: 123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 3:15:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 3:03:09 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Wait I didn't finish watching your video, but where did he refute it ?? he confirm it and explains it , for he knows better what God wants from the believers who fell in mi-interpretation, as he was sent forth from God!

Doesn't it say somewhere in the O.T that adulterers should be stoned? Why didn't he fulfill the law when the crowd wanted to stone that woman?
What can be expected from insane premises except an insane conclusion? The way to undo an insane conclusion is to consider the sanity of the premises on which it rests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How long will contradiction stand when its impossible nature is clearly revealed?
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 5:20:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 3:15:32 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 3:03:09 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Wait I didn't finish watching your video, but where did he refute it ?? he confirm it and explains it , for he knows better what God wants from the believers who fell in mi-interpretation, as he was sent forth from God!

Doesn't it say somewhere in the O.T that adulterers should be stoned? Why didn't he fulfill the law when the crowd wanted to stone that woman?

You display the full meaning of, IDIOT. If you read that verse you could read the following statement in that chapter that tells you why.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
ATHOS
Posts: 123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 5:26:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 5:20:24 AM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/17/2013 3:15:32 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 3:03:09 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Wait I didn't finish watching your video, but where did he refute it ?? he confirm it and explains it , for he knows better what God wants from the believers who fell in mi-interpretation, as he was sent forth from God!

Doesn't it say somewhere in the O.T that adulterers should be stoned? Why didn't he fulfill the law when the crowd wanted to stone that woman?

You display the full meaning of, IDIOT. If you read that verse you could read the following statement in that chapter that tells you why.

You display the full meaning of maggot.
What can be expected from insane premises except an insane conclusion? The way to undo an insane conclusion is to consider the sanity of the premises on which it rests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How long will contradiction stand when its impossible nature is clearly revealed?
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 6:51:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 3:15:32 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 3:03:09 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Wait I didn't finish watching your video, but where did he refute it ?? he confirm it and explains it , for he knows better what God wants from the believers who fell in mi-interpretation, as he was sent forth from God!

Doesn't it say somewhere in the O.T that adulterers should be stoned? Why didn't he fulfill the law when the crowd wanted to stone that woman?

Ok I know about that ruling in the OT, and I read in John about Jesus and the woman. Who is responsible to stone the adulteress ? I guess not anybody, if Jesus was king beside being a messenger of God, then I would say he has set a new ruling, but as he wasn't a king, nor a judge, then it isn't his responsibility!

15 Jesus, therefore, having known that they are about to come, and to take him by force that they may make him king, retired again to the mountain himself alone. John 6 YLT
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 6:58:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

I guess you didn't understand but that's fine, the Gospel is the confirmation of the OT and whatever updates, the issue is not what he taught, but Where is the Gospel ?!
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:20:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 6:58:37 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

I guess you didn't understand but that's fine, the Gospel is the confirmation of the OT and whatever updates, the issue is not what he taught, but Where is the Gospel ?!
When you reach rockbottom you really should stop digging. You and your profit claim that Jesus taught the OT. Your profit claims that Allah sent down a gospel to Jesus, an update to the OT. Why wouldn't Jesus teach the GOSPEL Allah sent down to him? Your stories just keep getting more confused the more you try to defend them.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 9:15:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 8:20:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 6:58:37 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

I guess you didn't understand but that's fine, the Gospel is the confirmation of the OT and whatever updates, the issue is not what he taught, but Where is the Gospel ?!
When you reach rockbottom you really should stop digging. You and your profit claim that Jesus taught the OT. Your profit claims that Allah sent down a gospel to Jesus, an update to the OT. Why wouldn't Jesus teach the GOSPEL Allah sent down to him? Your stories just keep getting more confused the more you try to defend them.

Well I think you are confused, the Gospel is not necessarily one book (in one piece), it's simply Jesus teachings, Allah" sent it down" to him, remains true even if the Gospel was nothing but sayings, that the Christians should have kept authentic. Each prophet received his commands a different way, but each set of commands had a name, we say sent down because their origin is from Heaven :), Jesus didn't' speak from his own, what he said was all revelation, He is the Word of God!

15 and the Jews were wondering, saying, `How hath this one known letters -- not having learned?'
16 Jesus answered them and said, `My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me;

John7 YLT !
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:59:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 9:15:47 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 8:20:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 6:58:37 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

I guess you didn't understand but that's fine, the Gospel is the confirmation of the OT and whatever updates, the issue is not what he taught, but Where is the Gospel ?!
When you reach rockbottom you really should stop digging. You and your profit claim that Jesus taught the OT. Your profit claims that Allah sent down a gospel to Jesus, an update to the OT. Why wouldn't Jesus teach the GOSPEL Allah sent down to him? Your stories just keep getting more confused the more you try to defend them.

Well I think you are confused, the Gospel is not necessarily one book (in one piece), it's simply Jesus teachings, Allah" sent it down" to him, remains true even if the Gospel was nothing but sayings, that the Christians should have kept authentic. Each prophet received his commands a different way, but each set of commands had a name, we say sent down because their origin is from Heaven :), Jesus didn't' speak from his own, what he said was all revelation, He is the Word of God!

15 and the Jews were wondering, saying, `How hath this one known letters -- not having learned?'
16 Jesus answered them and said, `My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me;

John7 YLT !
I told you to stop digging.
It makes no difference what muhammad says the gospel is, I'm asking why Jesus didn't teach the gospel Allah gave to him?
BTW muslims don't get to quote the bible AND claim it is a corruption.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 5:56:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 8:59:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:15:47 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 8:20:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 6:58:37 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

I guess you didn't understand but that's fine, the Gospel is the confirmation of the OT and whatever updates, the issue is not what he taught, but Where is the Gospel ?!
When you reach rockbottom you really should stop digging. You and your profit claim that Jesus taught the OT. Your profit claims that Allah sent down a gospel to Jesus, an update to the OT. Why wouldn't Jesus teach the GOSPEL Allah sent down to him? Your stories just keep getting more confused the more you try to defend them.

Well I think you are confused, the Gospel is not necessarily one book (in one piece), it's simply Jesus teachings, Allah" sent it down" to him, remains true even if the Gospel was nothing but sayings, that the Christians should have kept authentic. Each prophet received his commands a different way, but each set of commands had a name, we say sent down because their origin is from Heaven :), Jesus didn't' speak from his own, what he said was all revelation, He is the Word of God!

15 and the Jews were wondering, saying, `How hath this one known letters -- not having learned?'
16 Jesus answered them and said, `My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me;

John7 YLT !
I told you to stop digging.
It makes no difference what muhammad says the gospel is, I'm asking why Jesus didn't teach the gospel Allah gave to him?
BTW muslims don't get to quote the bible AND claim it is a corruption.

You are assuming he didn't , but he did , I read the Gospel of John, and a some of the Luke and Matthew , and Jesus simply did ! the issue is why did Christians go astray from his teachings ?! they say a lot of things Jesus didn't say, and they avoid a lot of things Jesus did say !
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 5:58:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 5:56:58 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 8:59:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:15:47 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 8:20:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 6:58:37 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

I guess you didn't understand but that's fine, the Gospel is the confirmation of the OT and whatever updates, the issue is not what he taught, but Where is the Gospel ?!
When you reach rockbottom you really should stop digging. You and your profit claim that Jesus taught the OT. Your profit claims that Allah sent down a gospel to Jesus, an update to the OT. Why wouldn't Jesus teach the GOSPEL Allah sent down to him? Your stories just keep getting more confused the more you try to defend them.

Well I think you are confused, the Gospel is not necessarily one book (in one piece), it's simply Jesus teachings, Allah" sent it down" to him, remains true even if the Gospel was nothing but sayings, that the Christians should have kept authentic. Each prophet received his commands a different way, but each set of commands had a name, we say sent down because their origin is from Heaven :), Jesus didn't' speak from his own, what he said was all revelation, He is the Word of God!

15 and the Jews were wondering, saying, `How hath this one known letters -- not having learned?'
16 Jesus answered them and said, `My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me;

John7 YLT !
I told you to stop digging.
It makes no difference what muhammad says the gospel is, I'm asking why Jesus didn't teach the gospel Allah gave to him?
BTW muslims don't get to quote the bible AND claim it is a corruption.

You are assuming he didn't , but he did , I read the Gospel of John, and a some of the Luke and Matthew , and Jesus simply did ! the issue is why did Christians go astray from his teachings ?! they say a lot of things Jesus didn't say, and they avoid a lot of things Jesus did say !

The corruption is the misinterpretation of his teachings.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:18:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 2:26:14 AM, ATHOS wrote:
http://youtu.be...

Simple answer, no he wasn't. Nothing like. It is ridiculous even to think it.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:23:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Jesus never refuted It once. He expanded on it, as in Matthew 6:27 "YOU heard that it was said, "You must not commit adultery." 28 But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". That does not refute anything in the OT, but converts the Law Code to principles which actually ask more of people than the law did because it concentrates on the thoughts that lead to the actions, not just the actions themselves.

After Christ's sacrifice, his followers were no longer to be under the Law Code. but all the principles therein still apply.

What he did refute was the Scribes and Pharisees distortion of it, and their refusal to accept where it led. To him.

He also criticised their rigid application of Law without mercy, and thus accused them of "straining out the gnat but gulping down the camel".
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:08:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 6:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Jesus never refuted It once. He expanded on it, as in Matthew 6:27 "YOU heard that it was said, "You must not commit adultery." 28 But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". That does not refute anything in the OT, but converts the Law Code to principles which actually ask more of people than the law did because it concentrates on the thoughts that lead to the actions, not just the actions themselves.

After Christ's sacrifice, his followers were no longer to be under the Law Code. but all the principles therein still apply.

What he did refute was the Scribes and Pharisees distortion of it, and their refusal to accept where it led. To him.

He also criticised their rigid application of Law without mercy, and thus accused them of "straining out the gnat but gulping down the camel".

What was this sacrifice?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:38:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 7:08:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/18/2013 6:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Jesus never refuted It once. He expanded on it, as in Matthew 6:27 "YOU heard that it was said, "You must not commit adultery." 28 But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". That does not refute anything in the OT, but converts the Law Code to principles which actually ask more of people than the law did because it concentrates on the thoughts that lead to the actions, not just the actions themselves.

After Christ's sacrifice, his followers were no longer to be under the Law Code. but all the principles therein still apply.

What he did refute was the Scribes and Pharisees distortion of it, and their refusal to accept where it led. To him.

He also criticised their rigid application of Law without mercy, and thus accused them of "straining out the gnat but gulping down the camel".

What was this sacrifice?
Don't ask them they don't even know Yahushua is Eternal like Scripture states over and over and over again! Certainly MB does not know this elementary fact. He has no understanding of truth, at all.
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:48:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 5:56:58 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 8:59:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 9:15:47 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 8:20:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 6:58:37 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 5:26:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:55:20 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:15:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

Well according to Islam, Jesus came to both confirm the OT and have some updates to ease some commandments, that's actually what the Gospel is about, it means those who believe in Jesus but not in Mohammed are supposed to Follow OT except for what was updated in NT.
Why didn't he teach the gospel that Allah sent down to him?

I guess you didn't understand but that's fine, the Gospel is the confirmation of the OT and whatever updates, the issue is not what he taught, but Where is the Gospel ?!
When you reach rockbottom you really should stop digging. You and your profit claim that Jesus taught the OT. Your profit claims that Allah sent down a gospel to Jesus, an update to the OT. Why wouldn't Jesus teach the GOSPEL Allah sent down to him? Your stories just keep getting more confused the more you try to defend them.

Well I think you are confused, the Gospel is not necessarily one book (in one piece), it's simply Jesus teachings, Allah" sent it down" to him, remains true even if the Gospel was nothing but sayings, that the Christians should have kept authentic. Each prophet received his commands a different way, but each set of commands had a name, we say sent down because their origin is from Heaven :), Jesus didn't' speak from his own, what he said was all revelation, He is the Word of God!

15 and the Jews were wondering, saying, `How hath this one known letters -- not having learned?'
16 Jesus answered them and said, `My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me;

John7 YLT !
I told you to stop digging.
It makes no difference what muhammad says the gospel is, I'm asking why Jesus didn't teach the gospel Allah gave to him?
BTW muslims don't get to quote the bible AND claim it is a corruption.

You are assuming he didn't , but he did , I read the Gospel of John, and a some of the Luke and Matthew , and Jesus simply did ! the issue is why did Christians go astray from his teachings ?! they say a lot of things Jesus didn't say, and they avoid a lot of things Jesus did say !
I'm terribly sorry but moving the goalposts just proves you are wrong and are desperate to save the unsaveable beliefs you cherish. Islam claims that the Torah and the Gospel (singular) are corrupted and are therefore not the word of Allah. You don't get to pick which bits are not corrupted, because Islam contends that the bible existed before the bible existed. Lots of the biblicals, godbotherers are under the same misapprehension.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 9:50:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:38:28 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/18/2013 7:08:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/18/2013 6:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Jesus never refuted It once. He expanded on it, as in Matthew 6:27 "YOU heard that it was said, "You must not commit adultery." 28 But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". That does not refute anything in the OT, but converts the Law Code to principles which actually ask more of people than the law did because it concentrates on the thoughts that lead to the actions, not just the actions themselves.

After Christ's sacrifice, his followers were no longer to be under the Law Code. but all the principles therein still apply.

What he did refute was the Scribes and Pharisees distortion of it, and their refusal to accept where it led. To him.

He also criticised their rigid application of Law without mercy, and thus accused them of "straining out the gnat but gulping down the camel".

What was this sacrifice?
Don't ask them they don't even know Yahushua is Eternal like Scripture states over and over and over again! Certainly MB does not know this elementary fact. He has no understanding of truth, at all.
bul pro , u don't listen well, do you?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:45:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:50:47 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/18/2013 9:38:28 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/18/2013 7:08:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/18/2013 6:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Jesus never refuted It once. He expanded on it, as in Matthew 6:27 "YOU heard that it was said, "You must not commit adultery." 28 But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". That does not refute anything in the OT, but converts the Law Code to principles which actually ask more of people than the law did because it concentrates on the thoughts that lead to the actions, not just the actions themselves.

After Christ's sacrifice, his followers were no longer to be under the Law Code. but all the principles therein still apply.

What he did refute was the Scribes and Pharisees distortion of it, and their refusal to accept where it led. To him.

He also criticised their rigid application of Law without mercy, and thus accused them of "straining out the gnat but gulping down the camel".

What was this sacrifice?
Don't ask them they don't even know Yahushua is Eternal like Scripture states over and over and over again! Certainly MB does not know this elementary fact. He has no understanding of truth, at all.
bul pro , u don't listen well, do you?

And you do??????? no chance, lol
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:49:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 9:38:28 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/18/2013 7:08:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/18/2013 6:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Jesus never refuted It once. He expanded on it, as in Matthew 6:27 "YOU heard that it was said, "You must not commit adultery." 28 But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". That does not refute anything in the OT, but converts the Law Code to principles which actually ask more of people than the law did because it concentrates on the thoughts that lead to the actions, not just the actions themselves.

After Christ's sacrifice, his followers were no longer to be under the Law Code. but all the principles therein still apply.

What he did refute was the Scribes and Pharisees distortion of it, and their refusal to accept where it led. To him.

He also criticised their rigid application of Law without mercy, and thus accused them of "straining out the gnat but gulping down the camel".

What was this sacrifice?
Don't ask them they don't even know Yahushua is Eternal like Scripture states over and over and over again! Certainly MB does not know this elementary fact. He has no understanding of truth, at all.

I certainly have a better one than you, lol.

Actually Christ was Eternal after his creation. He was however rewarded with immortality for his faithfulness, as will those of his followers who go to heaven to rule with him be.

In scripture Eternal life can be brought to and end as it was for Adam and Eve, who were also eternal, but lost that privilege through disobedience..

Immortality, once conferred on someone by God cannot be removed. Not even by Him without breaking His word, which He never does.

See, you didn't even understand that, and that's basic, not even one of the deep things of God.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:54:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/18/2013 7:08:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/18/2013 6:23:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:51:27 AM, ATHOS wrote:
At 6/17/2013 2:39:52 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Jesus taught old testament!!

If Jesus taught the old testament, why was he always refuting it in the new testament?

Jesus never refuted It once. He expanded on it, as in Matthew 6:27 "YOU heard that it was said, "You must not commit adultery." 28 But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". That does not refute anything in the OT, but converts the Law Code to principles which actually ask more of people than the law did because it concentrates on the thoughts that lead to the actions, not just the actions themselves.

After Christ's sacrifice, his followers were no longer to be under the Law Code. but all the principles therein still apply.

What he did refute was the Scribes and Pharisees distortion of it, and their refusal to accept where it led. To him.

He also criticised their rigid application of Law without mercy, and thus accused them of "straining out the gnat but gulping down the camel".

What was this sacrifice?

In a sense it was a multifunctional sacrifice.

With his blood he bought remission from sin, and thus ended all the sacrifices under the Law, as well as the need for the law itself, which was, after all, basically about sacrifices at the now non existent Temple.

His obedience to death bought him the right to reign as king when the kingdom was established.

With his right to perfect human life he bought that back for us, after the resurrection. He could have lived forever as a perfect human on earth, but he exchanged that so that we could have the same under his kingdom.