Jump to topic:

Heaven/Hell is to Embrace Evil

PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:53:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The religious embrace evil. They embrace it as an unseen existence, as going hand in hand with their paradise, as allowing for their paradise. They posit that no man can be free of evil but in being saved, and so evil perpetuates eternally. This allowance is, in itself, evil, I believe.

Thoughts? I think you've all been played for fools, personally. This is a false god.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:58:16 AM
At 6/18/2013 6:53:10 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
The religious embrace evil. They embrace it as an unseen existence, as going hand in hand with their paradise, as allowing for their paradise. They posit that no man can be free of evil but in being saved, and so evil perpetuates eternally. This allowance is, in itself, evil, I believe.

Thoughts? I think you've all been played for fools, personally. This is a false god.

Once the world is over do you still hold to your position that evil perpetuates itself eternally ?
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 6:59:14 AM
The religious embrace evil.

Who is religious? What religion? What is embracing of evil mean?

They embrace it as an unseen existence,

Yeah, people do not kill. Little babies are not hurt and raped in the world.

as going hand in hand with their paradise,

No one I know has said that.

as allowing for their paradise.

Again, nonsense.

They posit that no man can be free of evil but in being saved,

Men are evil, every last one. Show different.

and so evil perpetuates eternally.

Who said that?

This allowance is, in itself, evil, I believe.

Who cares what you believe?

We can see who is false here.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:00:33 AM
At 6/18/2013 6:58:16 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

Once the world is over do you still hold to your position that evil perpetuates itself eternally ?

Where will the sinners go? Your God's eternal Hell, right?
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:03:27 AM
Harbinger says we are all evil, point proven. It's just God randomly chooses some of us evil people to reveal himself to and we are saved!! What a crock of sh*t
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:06:56 AM

I don't embrace that at all, and neither does God. Any who do are being played for fools by Satan, the source of all evil, and hwhose time is almost up.

God always envisioned the earth as a paradise, and His intention was to have it populated with peaceful, loving human beings all cooperating together, and living eternally in peace, harmony and perfect health.

Satan threw a spanner n the works, and because God is the epitome of Justice He knew that Satan had to be given a fair chance to prove his challenge. Therefore God set a time limit on his activities, and restricted his power so that the one thing Satan could not do was to destroy humanity himself.

Since then Satan has devoted much effort to getting us to destroy ourselves / each other.

I say his time is now short, because scripture tells us that in this time period Satan was to be cast out of the heavens:

Revelation 12:7-12
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time."

Notice particularly the expression "Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time." and stop to think about the history of the last 150 years or so, and how it has more than once brought us to the brink of destruction, and still is.

Soon Satan's rule over the earth will be ended, and God will, through His son, "bring to ruin those ruining the earth". Revelation 11:18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:08:17 AM
"Oh don't go in there, that's Daddy's room for torturing people in!!" one angel warned the other. "But wait, I thought Daddy was all-good?" asked the other because he wasn't retarded.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:09:23 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:00:33 AM, PrivateEye wrote:

No, that is a fallacy perpetuated by the Catholic Church. Those judged unworthy of life will simply be destroyed.. They will only suffer, very briefly, the anguish of knowing they have lost out.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:10:25 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:06:56 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I don't embrace that at all, and neither does God. Any who do are being played for fools by Satan, the source of all evil, and hwhose time is almost up.

God always envisioned the earth as a paradise, and His intention was to have it populated with peaceful, loving human beings all cooperating together, and living eternally in peace, harmony and perfect health.

Satan threw a spanner n the works, and because God is the epitome of Justice He knew that Satan had to be given a fair chance to prove his challenge. Therefore God set a time limit on his activities, and restricted his power so that the one thing Satan could not do was to destroy humanity himself.

Since then Satan has devoted much effort to getting us to destroy ourselves / each other.

I say his time is now short, because scripture tells us that in this time period Satan was to be cast out of the heavens:

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time."

Notice particularly the expression "Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time." and stop to think about the history of the last 150 years or so, and how it has more than once brought us to the brink of destruction, and still is.

Soon Satan's rule over the earth will be ended, and God will, through His son, "bring to ruin those ruining the earth". Revelation 11:18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."

So we're just supposed to let God sort out the Evil? Again, I think you've been played for a fool.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:10:46 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:08:17 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
"Oh don't go in there, that's Daddy's room for torturing people in!!" one angel warned the other. "But wait, I thought Daddy was all-good?" asked the other because he wasn't retarded.

Lol, yes, our Heavenly Father is all good, though those who stand against Him won't think so.

However His aim is for the benefit of humanity as a whole, not individuals.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:12:33 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:10:25 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/18/2013 7:06:56 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

So we're just supposed to let God sort out the Evil? Again, I think you've been played for a fool.

We have to wait God's time, yes, but if you knew God as I do you would realise that it is the doubters that are being played for fools by Satan. After all, that is what Satan wants.

Only God can sort it out, because only God has the power to do it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:14:13 AM
Hey MAD you can't claim that satan was sent down here in 1914 and then claim that his rule over earth will soon be over, unless all the evil before 1914 was the work of god. You have less continuity and certainly less credibility in your fantasies than the bible has in its.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:15:31 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:12:33 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
We have to wait God's time, yes, but if you knew God as I do you would realise that it is the doubters that are being played for fools by Satan. After all, that is what Satan wants.

Only God can sort it out, because only God has the power to do it.

Ever heard of monism? Communism? You could join an "end war" movement. But instead you'll abide by the Commandments and accept God and it's all all right?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:17:06 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:12:33 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Will the good man who hasn't not "accepted" your God achieve eternal life, Mad?

That brings up the obvious question "is that man really good".

The simple answer is that any who don;t realise that God knows best are like the "foolish virgins" who had too little faith to wait.

God's way is not only the best way for all, so any who truly love thier fellow man will follow God's way. Any who don;t are too full of themselves or thier ideas.

Maybe that is why God majors in the "simple ones"

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 "26 For YOU behold his calling of YOU, brothers, that not many wise in a fleshly way were called, not many powerful, not many of noble birth; 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame; 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God."

I would rather be thought a fool by the wise of this world than by God.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:19:02 AM
How wondrous a brainwashing that it guards itself against reason like that. I must try that sometime.
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:19:45 AM
It is for certain that if someone must call you a fool, it is not you that is the fool.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:20:36 AM

Yes, Justice is established and each gets exactly what they deserve.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:22:31 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:19:45 AM, Harbinger wrote:
It is for certain that if someone must call you a fool, it is not you that is the fool.

Is this a line in the Bible too?
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:24:54 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:20:36 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

Justice - such a nonsense concept to apply to God. You do not justify eternal torment, or torment whatsoever for that matter unless with regards to practicality on Earth. The Problem of Evil is the most stated argument against religion in case you didn't realize.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:26:13 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:08:17 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:42:39 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:24:54 AM, PrivateEye wrote:

Justice - such a nonsense concept to apply to God. You do not justify eternal torment, or torment whatsoever for that matter unless with regards to practicality on Earth. The Problem of Evil is the most stated argument against religion in case you didn't realize.

Yes, doesn't make it a sound argument for people like you don't define absolute evil, nor what morality is even for humans, so how can they even know what morality is for God?! Justice is right , Justice is good, especially when the one who set it is the one who created us in the first place!
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 7:53:49 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:42:39 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

Yes, doesn't make it a sound argument for people like you don't define absolute evil, nor what morality is even for humans, so how can they even know what morality is for God?! Justice is right , Justice is good, especially when the one who set it is the one who created us in the first place!

Nonsense. I have a firm sense of morality, it just doesn't allow for eternal torment as any sane morality shouldn't.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:07:33 AM

What utter nonsense. If someone must call you a fool, there's a reasonable chance that you did something to make yourself look foolish. That's how these things work.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:08:44 AM
At 6/18/2013 8:07:33 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

What utter nonsense. If someone must call you a fool, there's a reasonable chance that you did something to make yourself look foolish. That's how these things work.

No dude, it's a line in the bible, you don't understand.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:22:41 AM
At 6/18/2013 7:53:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:

Nonsense. I have a firm sense of morality, it just doesn't allow for eternal torment as any sane morality shouldn't.

A firm "sense" of morality ?! Morality needs to be a knowledge, not just a sense, cause some people "sense" they can kill deffectuous humans, and others "sense" abortion is fine is moral, so here Morality would just have no meaning!! Morality is one truth, that we just try to guess with our laws, when it is already set for us!
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:30:36 AM
At 6/18/2013 8:22:41 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/18/2013 7:53:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:

A firm "sense" of morality ?! Morality needs to be a knowledge, not just a sense, cause some people "sense" they can kill deffectuous humans, and others "sense" abortion is fine is moral, so here Morality would just have no meaning!! Morality is one truth, that we just try to guess with our laws, when it is already set for us!

The height of human insight is, "I think therefore I am," and this makes Gods of us all in our own right. You are all that is really true in this world and everything else is but feeling and delusion, it can only be. You feel your morality is knowledge, and instead of being judged by your own actions, you're pawning off responsibility on something that you were indoctrinated into most likely, and as well as that, you're allowing for Evil. You'd think God would've put us here to grow, not stick to something obviously twisted for the entirety of our physical lives.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:34:40 AM
Most religious people believe themselves to have been born to be saved. Such nonsense.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 8:46:12 AM
At 6/18/2013 8:08:44 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/18/2013 8:07:33 AM, Graincruncher wrote:

No dude, it's a line in the bible, you don't understand.

Oh right. That's alright then. I guess I must be a fool.

Universe-ending paradox imminent. Sorry about that.