Total Posts:74|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why did Allah change teams?

bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:31:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.

Response: Now here's my theory.

Mommy told you to stop playing in the dirt. You paid her no mind and got a whipping and told you you can't get any toys. You prayed to God she would change her mind, but instead got nothing and got mad at God. Then you went to school the next day and learned from your science teacher that you evolved from monkeys. You went back home, still pissed at your mom and God, to the point that you liked the idea that your mom descended from a monkey because that's the only way you could get back at her. Since God didn't give you any toys, you chose not to belive in him or Santa Clause. Now you troll the forum spouting anger at Allah (God), while believing your grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other and eventually evolved and created you and the rest is history.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:36:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.

Response: Now here's my theory.

Mommy told you to stop playing in the dirt. You paid her no mind and got a whipping and told you you can't get any toys. You prayed to God she would change her mind, but instead got nothing and got mad at God. Then you went to school the next day and learned from your science teacher that you evolved from monkeys. You went back home, still pissed at your mom and God, to the point that you liked the idea that your mom descended from a monkey because that's the only way you could get back at her. Since God didn't give you any toys, you chose not to belive in him or Santa Clause. Now you troll the forum spouting anger at Allah (God), while believing your grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other and eventually evolved and created you and the rest is history.
Almost correct, you left out the part where the faeces evolved to become..........well you get the idea.

BTW the fact that you can see hate in the OP says a lot about you. None of it good.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:49:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:36:49 AM, bulproof wrote:

Almost correct, you left out the part where the faeces evolved to become..........well you get the idea.

BTW the fact that you can see hate in the OP says a lot about you. None of it good.

Response: To the contrary, the fact that you assume hate was seen says a lot about you. None of which is good.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 4:20:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:49:52 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 1:36:49 AM, bulproof wrote:

Almost correct, you left out the part where the faeces evolved to become..........well you get the idea.

BTW the fact that you can see hate in the OP says a lot about you. None of it good.

Response: To the contrary, the fact that you assume hate was seen says a lot about you. None of which is good.
Woops my mistake it was anger that says so much about you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 9:58:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Because, He knew the hearts of the people he chose, that they should be worth it- a suggestion. well whatever you say He was right ;)
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:09:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 9:58:44 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Because, He knew the hearts of the people he chose, that they should be worth it- a suggestion. well whatever you say He was right ;)
Yeah but he couldn't make striker with the Pagans could he?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:14:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:09:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/20/2013 9:58:44 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Because, He knew the hearts of the people he chose, that they should be worth it- a suggestion. well whatever you say He was right ;)
Yeah but he couldn't make striker with the Pagans could he?

The one he sent was already a believer, and the pagans reverted, problem solved.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:22:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:14:35 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:09:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/20/2013 9:58:44 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Because, He knew the hearts of the people he chose, that they should be worth it- a suggestion. well whatever you say He was right ;)
Yeah but he couldn't make striker with the Pagans could he?

The one he sent was already a believer, and the pagans reverted, problem solved.

Never mind fruity humour shouldn't be haraam in paradise, well maybe.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.

Response: Now here's my theory.

Mommy told you to stop playing in the dirt. You paid her no mind and got a whipping and told you you can't get any toys. You prayed to God she would change her mind, but instead got nothing and got mad at God. Then you went to school the next day and learned from your science teacher that you evolved from monkeys.

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.

You went back home, still pissed at your mom and God, to the point that you liked the idea that your mom descended from a monkey because that's the only way you could get back at her. Since God didn't give you any toys, you chose not to belive in him or Santa Clause. Now you troll the forum spouting anger at Allah (God), while believing your grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other and eventually evolved and created you and the rest is history.

The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:39:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 1:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.

Response: Now here's my theory.

Mommy told you to stop playing in the dirt. You paid her no mind and got a whipping and told you you can't get any toys. You prayed to God she would change her mind, but instead got nothing and got mad at God. Then you went to school the next day and learned from your science teacher that you evolved from monkeys.

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.


You went back home, still pissed at your mom and God, to the point that you liked the idea that your mom descended from a monkey because that's the only way you could get back at her. Since God didn't give you any toys, you chose not to belive in him or Santa Clause. Now you troll the forum spouting anger at Allah (God), while believing your grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other and eventually evolved and created you and the rest is history.

The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.

For creation to be proven false beyond any reasonable doubt, you have to provide proof of the origin of life on earth, and how it did automatically assembled itself not simply an idea of how it managed to assemble it self....In other words for creationism to be proven false you must prove abiogenesis true first.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:55:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.

Yes Common Descent isn't proven true.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:07:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:39:59 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 1:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.

Response: Now here's my theory.

Mommy told you to stop playing in the dirt. You paid her no mind and got a whipping and told you you can't get any toys. You prayed to God she would change her mind, but instead got nothing and got mad at God. Then you went to school the next day and learned from your science teacher that you evolved from monkeys.

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.


You went back home, still pissed at your mom and God, to the point that you liked the idea that your mom descended from a monkey because that's the only way you could get back at her. Since God didn't give you any toys, you chose not to belive in him or Santa Clause. Now you troll the forum spouting anger at Allah (God), while believing your grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other and eventually evolved and created you and the rest is history.

The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.



For creation to be proven false beyond any reasonable doubt, you have to provide proof of the origin of life on earth, and how it did automatically assembled itself not simply an idea of how it managed to assemble it self....In other words for creationism to be proven false you must prove abiogenesis true first.

Yeah, I have to agree here. To disprove creationism you have to prove abiogenesis - a tough task, considering that the Law of Biogenesis, which states that all living things come from other living things, has been established scientific fact ever since the days of Louis Pasteur. In this case, evolutionists, not creationists, are the ones arguing against science.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:19:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 4:20:27 AM, bulproof wrote:

Woops my mistake it was anger that says so much about you.

Response: Only in the eyes of the deluded. Thanks for the clarification.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:22:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.

Response: No "We" did not. Evolution is false.

The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.

Response: False. Evolution is clearly false and proven so repeatedly, and people like you believe otherwise because Allah won't be what you want Him to be.
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:56:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 11:22:23 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.

Response: No "We" did not. Evolution is false.

Yes we did. Evolution is a theory based on mountains of evidence. Please, show me proof evolution is false.


The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.

Response: False. Evolution is clearly false and proven so repeatedly, and people like you believe otherwise because Allah won't be what you want Him to be.

http://doubtingdave.com...
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 12:01:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 11:22:23 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.

Response: No "We" did not. Evolution is false.

The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.

Response: False. Evolution is clearly false and proven so repeatedly, and people like you believe otherwise because Allah won't be what you want Him to be.

Fati, all of us speak English. We understand English. You just make a fool of yourself. Runaway sweety.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 12:35:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 11:56:26 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
At 6/20/2013 11:22:23 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.

Response: No "We" did not. Evolution is false.

Yes we did. Evolution is a theory based on mountains of evidence. Please, show me proof evolution is false.


The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.

Response: False. Evolution is clearly false and proven so repeatedly, and people like you believe otherwise because Allah won't be what you want Him to be.

http://doubtingdave.com...

Response: No we didn't. Evolution is based on nothing, supported by your own failed ability to provide observable evidence of a species evolving into another. Debunked as usual.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 12:36:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 12:01:18 PM, bulproof wrote:

Fati, all of us speak English. We understand English. You just make a fool of yourself. Runaway sweety.

Response: In other words, you have no logical rebuttal. At least you are consistent.
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:13:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.

Response: Now here's my theory.

Mommy told you to stop playing in the dirt. You paid her no mind and got a whipping and told you you can't get any toys. You prayed to God she would change her mind, but instead got nothing and got mad at God. Then you went to school the next day and learned from your science teacher that you evolved from monkeys. You went back home, still pissed at your mom and God, to the point that you liked the idea that your mom descended from a monkey because that's the only way you could get back at her. Since God didn't give you any toys, you chose not to belive in him or Santa Clause. Now you troll the forum spouting anger at Allah (God), while believing your grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other and eventually evolved and created you and the rest is history.

hahahahahahahah
hahahahahahaa
hahahaha
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
man
hahahaha.
i could not stop my self from laughing so much.
rofl.
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 1:19:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:23:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 1:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/20/2013 12:45:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now this is my theory.
Allah was playing fullback for the Mecca Pagans and he really wanted to be a striker, but he knew that as long as he stayed with the Pagans he would never get that chance. He got wind of a new franchise starting up and they were looking for a striker so off he went and signed with the Mecca Islams, the rest is, as they say, almost history.

Response: Now here's my theory.

Mommy told you to stop playing in the dirt. You paid her no mind and got a whipping and told you you can't get any toys. You prayed to God she would change her mind, but instead got nothing and got mad at God. Then you went to school the next day and learned from your science teacher that you evolved from monkeys.

We did not evolve from monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor that we share with the other great apes.


You went back home, still pissed at your mom and God, to the point that you liked the idea that your mom descended from a monkey because that's the only way you could get back at her. Since God didn't give you any toys, you chose not to belive in him or Santa Clause. Now you troll the forum spouting anger at Allah (God), while believing your grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other and eventually evolved and created you and the rest is history.

The reason people believe in evolution is because it is true, and factual. Not for emotional reasons. Creationism has been proven false beyond any reasonable doubt.

there is no evidence to support ur theory.
the fossil are found near the jade lake and other lakes.
and we already know that those are the peoples who remain catching the fishes at Saturday and was turned into apes. and also said they would be lesson for upcoming.
like the mummy of Ramses II, the skull and bodies of apes are also from those peoples. u may call the dead body of Ramses II 100 million year old if it would not be that much famous that its Ramses II.
there is no more intermediary transitional evidence.
well its long and every body run away from me to debate among u.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 8:24:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 1:22:10 PM, makhdoom5 wrote:
actually i am wasting my time in these shiit forums and with some ignorant peoples.
The mad mullah has spoken................stop laughing you lot.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 8:52:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:55:32 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.

Yes Common Descent isn't proven true.

Yes it has.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 8:29:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 8:52:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:55:32 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.

Yes Common Descent isn't proven true.

Yes it has.

Empirical evidence or hints that could lead to CD as well as to other theories ?!
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 8:40:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2013 8:29:40 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 8:52:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:55:32 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.

Yes Common Descent isn't proven true.

Yes it has.

Empirical evidence or hints that could lead to CD as well as to other theories ?!
Fruity do a little reading up on genetics and the similarity between every species on the planet in that regard. The fruit fly (someone you must know well) has a gene structure so similar to us that it is used to determine variations in gene structure between the two.
You can, as you do, ignore all of the paleontological, geological, archeological evidence you wish. Unfortunately for you the genealogical evidence is beyond reproof. You and a chimpanzee are as closely related as you and a very distant cousin.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 8:45:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2013 8:40:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/21/2013 8:29:40 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 8:52:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:55:32 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.

Yes Common Descent isn't proven true.

Yes it has.

Empirical evidence or hints that could lead to CD as well as to other theories ?!
Fruity do a little reading up on genetics and the similarity between every species on the planet in that regard. The fruit fly (someone you must know well) has a gene structure so similar to us that it is used to determine variations in gene structure between the two.
You can, as you do, ignore all of the paleontological, geological, archeological evidence you wish. Unfortunately for you the genealogical evidence is beyond reproof. You and a chimpanzee are as closely related as you and a very distant cousin.....Yes only Hints that's what I meant, shouldn't these also lead to a CC : common creator?!Yes fruit fly, the first who called me fruit fly was RT after I called him rational sinker :D
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 8:48:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2013 8:45:00 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/21/2013 8:40:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/21/2013 8:29:40 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 8:52:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:55:32 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.

Yes Common Descent isn't proven true.

Yes it has.

Empirical evidence or hints that could lead to CD as well as to other theories ?!
Fruity do a little reading up on genetics and the similarity between every species on the planet in that regard. The fruit fly (someone you must know well) has a gene structure so similar to us that it is used to determine variations in gene structure between the two.
You can, as you do, ignore all of the paleontological, geological, archeological evidence you wish. Unfortunately for you the genealogical evidence is beyond reproof. You and a chimpanzee are as closely related as you and a very distant cousin.....Yes only Hints that's what I meant, shouldn't these also lead to a CC : common creator?!Yes fruit fly, the first who called me fruit fly was RT after I called him rational sinker :D
If you don't understand English and thereby misinterpret what I write, why then do you bother coming to an English forum?
Your response was tantamount to nonsense, because you don't understand the words being used.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 8:54:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2013 8:48:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/21/2013 8:45:00 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/21/2013 8:40:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/21/2013 8:29:40 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 8:52:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:55:32 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:41:56 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Evolution is true, because things appear to evolve, but that does not mean the very first living thing on earth was not created.

Yes Common Descent isn't proven true.

Yes it has.

Empirical evidence or hints that could lead to CD as well as to other theories ?!
Fruity do a little reading up on genetics and the similarity between every species on the planet in that regard. The fruit fly (someone you must know well) has a gene structure so similar to us that it is used to determine variations in gene structure between the two.
You can, as you do, ignore all of the paleontological, geological, archeological evidence you wish. Unfortunately for you the genealogical evidence is beyond reproof. You and a chimpanzee are as closely related as you and a very distant cousin.....Yes only Hints that's what I meant, shouldn't these also lead to a CC : common creator?!Yes fruit fly, the first who called me fruit fly was RT after I called him rational sinker :D
If you don't understand English and thereby misinterpret what I write, why then do you bother coming to an English forum?
Your response was tantamount to nonsense, because you don't understand the words being used.

Well the word related for instance can have more than a meaning, either from the same family, which you want to understand, or similarities which I want to stop at.