Jump to topic:

How sad that Christians reject the good news

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 3:37:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How sad that Christians reject the good news that Jesus gave.

Jesus came to free mankind. Not enslave him the way the churches have done.

Hosea 1:10 Ye are the sons of the living God.

This makes them Gods W I Ps. Works in progress but they have settled for being slaves to God in heaven instead of Gods. Unfortunately, most refuse to climb Jacob"s ladder and find our God within as stated by Jesus.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Christians refuse to accept and have rejected their predestined fate and be brethren to Jesus and God.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Do you agree that it is quite sad that most Christian tradition and dogma has taught Christians to reject Jesus?

Regards
DL
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 4:03:38 PM
At 6/20/2013 3:37:25 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

This makes them Gods W I Ps. Works in progress but they have settled for being slaves to God in heaven instead of Gods. Unfortunately, most refuse to climb Jacob"s ladder and find our God within as stated by Jesus.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you....That's faith dude, right inside your heart, in your chest, that's the kingdom of God!

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.....The issue here is that Jesus is truly the first born among many brethren, so not sure why do you need to interpret it as something else?

Christians refuse to accept and have rejected their predestined fate and be brethren to Jesus and God.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye....Yes, ask Paul!

Do you agree that it is quite sad that most Christian tradition and dogma has taught Christians to reject Jesus?It is sad indeed, more than you think.

Regards
DL
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 9:02:06 PM
Fruity......move your cursor to the end of the line you wish to comment on and press eneter, then type your response.

At 6/20/2013 4:03:38 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
Like this, it makes it much easier to read. Just trying to help.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you....That's faith dude, right inside your heart, in your chest, that's the kingdom of God!

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.....The issue here is that Jesus is truly the first born among many brethren, so not sure why do you need to interpret it as something else?

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye....Yes, ask Paul!

Do you agree that it is quite sad that most Christian tradition and dogma has taught Christians to reject Jesus?It is sad indeed, more than you think.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 6:53:26 AM

Regards
DL

You are right that some faith is involved in knowing that God id within you and that you are in fact that Goddess. I take it you are a female.

Faith without facts is for fools.

In this case, there is a testable fact. Answer this question and you will see the fact that you are a Goddess and are all powerful from your personal POV.

Who but you can make you voluntarily do anything?

There is only you who has that power.

Try to refute your own answer to that question and realize that you cannot.

You, like Eve, can become as God if you choose to.

Regards
DL
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 7:13:14 AM
At 6/21/2013 6:53:26 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

Regards
DL

You are right that some faith is involved in knowing that God id within you and that you are in fact that Goddess. I take it you are a female.

In this case, there is a testable fact. Answer this question and you will see the fact that you are a Goddess and are all powerful from your personal POV. Who but you can make you voluntarily do anything? There is only you who has that power.
Try to refute your own answer to that question and realize that you cannot. You, like Eve, can become as God if you choose to.

How does being in control of our own voluntary movements make us gods?? Each individual has that same power, so if everyone shares the same ability, how are any of them worthy of being called a god?? There is nothing unique, or special about my ability, that others don't also have.

As for being "all-powerful", that too is bogus. I can't control anything that you do or say, I can't control the voluntary actions of others, so obviously my power is very limited. That's hardly "god-like".

If I can only control my own voluntary actions, and everyone else shares the same ability and has the same limitations, meaning that none of us are "all-powerful", then how is anyone worthy of the title of a god?? Sorry but your logic doesn't add up.

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God...Mark 10:18
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 7:20:04 AM
God does not need or have hidden things. This is why when secret is used in the Bible, the secret is then revealed. God condemns secret things.

1 Corinthians 2:10
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
justin.graves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 7:41:34 AM

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Do you agree that it is quite sad that most Christian tradition and dogma has taught Christians to reject Jesus?

Regards
DL

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 8:19:14 AM
At 6/20/2013 9:02:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
Fruity......move your cursor to the end of the line you wish to comment on and press eneter, then type your response.

Like this, it makes it much easier to read. Just trying to help.

Regards
DL

I do, it works when my connectivity is good, but sometimes it is weak so it doesn't work.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 8:21:46 AM
At 6/21/2013 7:20:04 AM, Harbinger wrote:
God does not need or have hidden things. This is why when secret is used in the Bible, the secret is then revealed. God condemns secret things.

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

I agree, the day you start interpreting God message like you desire and call it "hidden" this day know you've gone astray from a plain road.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 9:40:48 AM

That is exactly the way I interpret it at the esoteric level. Archetypal Jesus is the tip of an all inclusive demographic pyramid.

Pure freedom of the self.

Something like this clip shows on becoming an adult.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 9:54:04 AM
At 6/21/2013 7:13:14 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/21/2013 6:53:26 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

Regards
DL

In this case, there is a testable fact. Answer this question and you will see the fact that you are a Goddess and are all powerful from your personal POV. Who but you can make you voluntarily do anything? There is only you who has that power.
Try to refute your own answer to that question and realize that you cannot. You, like Eve, can become as God if you choose to.

How does being in control of our own voluntary movements make us gods?? Each individual has that same power, so if everyone shares the same ability, how are any of them worthy of being called a god?? There is nothing unique, or special about my ability, that others don't also have.

As for being "all-powerful", that too is bogus. I can't control anything that you do or say, I can't control the voluntary actions of others, so obviously my power is very limited. That's hardly "god-like".

If I can only control my own voluntary actions, and everyone else shares the same ability and has the same limitations, meaning that none of us are "all-powerful", then how is anyone worthy of the title of a god?? Sorry but your logic doesn't add up.

My friend.

Take the unknowable woo miracles out of your question and then I can deal with it.

You define God as all powerful and then bemoan not being so.

Show me anything in reality that an all-powerful God would create and then we can chat.

Not to insult, but put away the children's toys.

Fantasy, miracles and magic are for children. Please see that clip above.

Redefine your wrong definition of God.

This gent has it about right but then, like you, falls into idol worship.

http://www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 9:58:38 AM

Thanks for speaking for God as anything but hearsay. If not and your statement is not a lie, then say hello to God for me as you would have to be in direct contact.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:03:20 AM
At 6/21/2013 7:41:34 AM, justin.graves wrote:

Regards
DL

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

Which law are you speaking about?

If the kingdom of heaven is within you as Jesus says, then you are the only one who can close that door. Have you ?

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:07:53 AM
At 6/21/2013 8:21:46 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

I agree, the day you start interpreting God message like you desire and call it "hidden" this day know you've gone astray from a plain road.

What are the so called Holy Books and Bibles and what not if not interpretations of God.

You indicate that they are all wrong except for yours.

Tsk. Tsk.

And you are agreeing with one who calls others hypocrites.

Tsk. Tsk.

Regards
DL