DoubtingDave Live!

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 5:38:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey all,

I am starting my own internet radio talk show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com...

My first episode will be on air June 29 at 6:30 pm - MARK YOUR CALENDARS. The topic is going to be "What Christians Don't Know About the Bible" - discussion of the historical aspects of the Bible as well as Biblical contradictions, scientific errors, false prophecies, etc.

All of you are encouraged to listen and even join me on the air as we take listener calls.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 5:45:15 PM
At 6/21/2013 5:43:50 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
6:30 pm,what time zone ?

Eastern Standard Time.
The Great Wall of Fail

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 6:22:37 PM
At 6/21/2013 6:21:07 PM, stubs wrote:
I should be listening. Might even call in given the opportunity. I wish you the best of luck with the talk show!

Thanks. If it goes well, I may upgrade to do an hour show.
The Great Wall of Fail