Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Amen-Ra was the name of an Egyptian god.

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 6:03:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This was written by: Od Ephraim Chai
Why do the Regilions uses Amen when its suppose to be AMEIN?
From Zephaniah 3:9 we can see that Yahweh himself sees a need for a pure language, why? So we can call on His name with one consent.

Exodus 23:13
"And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the names of other gods, neither let it be heard out of your mouths." AMEN.
This word cited at the finish of almost every Christian prayer has to be one of ha satan"s greatest deceptions. So very close to the original word,but far enough away, to have had all of us at sometime calling on the name of a pagan god at the end of each prayer. Amen-Ra was the name of an Egyptian god.

The Hebrew word translated and spoken as "amen" is more correctly
Amein ( said as Aw-Mane) while this may seem to be a subtle difference,
when spoken out into the spirit realm the difference is significant.
Yahushua called Himself the "Amein" in Rev3:14. Let us not confuse Amein
with Amen.
For those who would like to check further on the Egyptian god Amen, we
provide the following links:
www.touregypt.net/amenra.htm
http://www.virtualegypt.com...;

Now let there be no further confusion..Amein? Amein!!
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 6:26:34 AM
At 6/22/2013 6:03:59 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
From Zephaniah 3:9 we can see that Yahweh himself sees a need for a pure language, why? So we can call on His name with one consent.

"And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the names of other gods, neither let it be heard out of your mouths." AMEN.
This word cited at the finish of almost every Christian prayer has to be one of ha satan"s greatest deceptions. So very close to the original word,but far enough away, to have had all of us at sometime calling on the name of a pagan god at the end of each prayer. Amen-Ra was the name of an Egyptian god.

with Amen.
http://www.virtualegypt.com...;

Why you post the same thing twice? Because you make no sense. You are superficial, gladly God is not.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 6:44:27 AM

with Amen.
http://www.virtualegypt.com......;

http://www.beithakavod.com......
AIM:http://www.eliyah.com......
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

with Amen.

AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 7:16:41 AM
All hail Ra, the sun god.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 7:19:29 AM

with Amen.

http://www.beithakavod.com......
AIM:http://www.eliyah.com......
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

Harbinger

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 6:26:34 AM
Posted: 52 minutes ago

with Amen.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 7:30:16 AM
@sow

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:54:42 PM
Galatians 5:18 - But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 - Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 - idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 - envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of YAHWEH.
22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 - gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
The works of the flesh are disobedience to Yahweh's law. The fruits of the Spirit is obedience to His law...how clear! To say we are not 'under the law' can't possibly mean we are free to break it!

In fact, it means just the opposite! So who is this group of people who are 'under the law'?

In Paul's day, it was those Jews who were trusting in their righteousness to be saved rather than accepting Yahushua the Messiah and letting Yahweh be their righteousness. Today though, it is those that do not have Yahushua or those who have chosen to purposely sin/break His law again after accepting the Messiah. They are putting themselves right back under the law!
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 11:13:48 PM
well this was some interesting facts to learn about the dead language of Hebrew I do not speak.

you realize that pagan God's name by your own admission is 'Amen-Ra' not just 'Amen' so you would have called on no one's name.

word's change over time, like the word 'Let' is completely different in early colonial day's than it is today I'm told. pronunciation of Amien has been changed today to have an english equivalent Amen now.

My God is a God who is God over all nations, He is God in Jerusalem, Moscow, Hong Kong, and Dallas Texas, he is the God of Seol Korea, Tokyo Japan, and Deli India. Jonah had to learn the hard way there are no boarders you can cross that would bring you out of God's Jurisdiction. you could go to the moon and God would still be in charge up there. Hebrew does not have ownership over the language God hear's. every christian here on earth that ever said a prayer that they closed with 'Amen' the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob herd that prayer, not so pagan Eygptian god just because by coincidence part of ones name sounds similar.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 11:46:13 PM
At 6/23/2013 11:13:48 PM, Marauder wrote:
well this was some interesting facts to learn about the dead language of Hebrew I do not speak.

Many people, including an entire country speaks it, so it's not exactly a dead language.

I'm generally surprised at the reluctance of so many to learn it though, since the OT is written in it, and it's the basis for the religions based on it.

If the basis for my entire belief structure was the novel Moby Dick, I'd certainly make at least a little effort to learn the original language it was written in.

Though as I've discovered, I'm in the minority on this one...
Debate.org Moderator
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 1:48:23 PM
At 6/23/2013 11:13:48 PM, Marauder wrote:

you realize that pagan God's name by your own admission is 'Amen-Ra' not just 'Amen' so you would have called on no one's name.

word's change over time, like the word 'Let' is completely different in early colonial day's than it is today I'm told. pronunciation of Amien has been changed today to have an english equivalent Amen now.

My God is a God who is God over all nations, He is God in Jerusalem, Moscow, Hong Kong, and Dallas Texas, he is the God of Seol Korea, Tokyo Japan, and Deli India. Jonah had to learn the hard way there are no boarders you can cross that would bring you out of God's Jurisdiction. you could go to the moon and God would still be in charge up there. Hebrew does not have ownership over the language God hear's. every christian here on earth that ever said a prayer that they closed with 'Amen' the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob herd that prayer, not so pagan Eygptian god just because by coincidence part of ones name sounds similar.

All Bibles say YHWH is the God of Israel.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:13:41 PM

with Amen.