Savior Ministries" Charles Picauly
The Hebrew of the Torah (Old Testament) reveals to us that the
scriptural Hebrew word (which means so be it, or verily or
surely) is "Amein" and not "Amen".
Likewise, the Greek equivalent in the Greek New Testament is
also pronounced: "Amein".
Anyone can check on this in Strong's Concordance, No. 543 in its
Hebrew Lexicon, and No. 281 in its Greek Lexicon, or in Aaron
Pick's Dictionary of Old Testament Words for English Readers.
Why then, has this scriptural word "Amein" been rendered as
"Amen" in our versions?

That is a topic for another day, I have already exposed that the secret life of King James was a horrible one in another post. Sorry The above post was not an original from me, but today is the Shabbat and I am resting and getting ready to go to my Messianic Synagogue to Worship Yahushua the Mashiach! And to fellowship with and Love my Brother's and Sister's in Messiah!
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 6:25:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 6:17:20 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Savior Ministries" Charles Picauly
The Hebrew of the Torah (Old Testament) reveals to us that the
scriptural Hebrew word (which means so be it, or verily or
surely) is "Amein" and not "Amen".
Likewise, the Greek equivalent in the Greek New Testament is
also pronounced: "Amein".
Anyone can check on this in Strong's Concordance, No. 543 in its
Hebrew Lexicon, and No. 281 in its Greek Lexicon, or in Aaron
Pick's Dictionary of Old Testament Words for English Readers.
Why then, has this scriptural word "Amein" been rendered as
"Amen" in our versions?

That is a topic for another day, I have already exposed that the secret life of King James was a horrible one in another post. Sorry The above post was not an original from me, but today is the Shabbat and I am resting and getting ready to go to my Messianic Synagogue to Worship Yahushua the Mashiach! And to fellowship with and Love my Brother's and Sister's in Messiah!

English speaking peoples are not Greek, we are English. Stop acting like GOD is superficial, God knows what and who your heart calls out to.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 6:53:30 AM
Here Harbinger, check this out, it may help you. Sorry I cannot get into detail, I am resting. I am not discouraged that you said what YHWH is inspiring me to write is Superficial. I am far from that! Shabbat Shalom. Be careful with that article, I have not had a chance to skim the whole thing, but it looks ok, you will have to possibly remove some "bones" not sure. Shalom.
http://www.plim.org...
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 6:57:36 AM
Here is an excerpt.
'Both of the preceding quotes said that the Greek word 'Christos' is equivalent to the Greek word Messiah, that is a translation of the Hebrew word Mashiah. This is not true. 'Mashiah' is a Hebrew word that means the "Anointed of Yah" and not the "Anointed of the Lord." In Hebrew the iah in the word Messiah is Yah, the short form of Yahweh. Most biblical scholars make a great mistake and error in equating the Greek word 'Christos' with the Hebrew word Messiah. The Greeks have no word or equivalent to mean Yah or Yahweh which means: "He who brings into existence whatever exists." For example in English there is no equivalent word for Bethlehem, the Hebrew word which means 'house of bread.' So, the word has to be translated and pronounced as it is in the original tongue or language. As most translators know all proper nouns of cities, places, and names are pronounced and transliterated as they are in their own language when translated to another language.