Jump to topic:

Amazing Peanutbuter Proof, Evolution is False

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 10:42:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Watch this video! It turns out evolution is false! Some guy can prove this using a jar of peanut butter! This is proof is way better than the one with the banana! What do you think?
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 10:48:42 AM
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 11:55:57 AM
At 6/23/2013 10:42:53 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

Watch this video! It turns out evolution is false! Some guy can prove this using a jar of peanut butter! This is proof is way better than the one with the banana! What do you think?

I guess that disproves your theory of spontaneous generation, doesn't it?? Not that it hadn't already been disproved a couple hundred years ago.

I have to admit though, I'm not sure where they're going with the argument that the food industry depends on evolution not being true.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:03:32 PM
At 6/23/2013 11:55:57 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/23/2013 10:42:53 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

I guess that disproves your theory of spontaneous generation, doesn't it?? Not that it hadn't already been disproved a couple hundred years ago.

I have to admit though, I'm not sure where they're going with the argument that the food industry depends on evolution not being true.

I think it proves that evolution isn't fair or consistent.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:08:48 PM
Pretty interesting video about the blur between non-life and life

Obviously, Medic won't watch it, but the tl;dr is that you can create something like life in a laboratory.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:09:05 PM
Create life in laboratories from non-life.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:42:18 PM
At 6/23/2013 12:08:48 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Pretty interesting video about the blur between non-life and life

Obviously, Medic won't watch it, but the tl;dr is that you can create something like life in a laboratory.

Already seen it hotshot. Let me know when you prove our claim that it takes intelligent life to create life.