Jump to topic:

Questions from Sower !!

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:19:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) Dogknox; Could you show me the verse where God said to Worship on the first day and not the Seventh? I can not find it. Thanks ,Sower.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:50:31 PM
At 6/24/2013 8:19:09 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
1) Dogknox; Could you show me the verse where God said to Worship on the first day and not the Seventh? I can not find it. Thanks ,Sower.

What did god call the days? Which of those days was first?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:57:12 PM

Dogknox isn't hear right now, do you want to leave a message?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:04:10 PM
At 6/24/2013 8:57:12 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

*here
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:40:13 PM
At 6/24/2013 9:04:10 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 8:57:12 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

*here

Boo. Amateur mistake.

May the best man win!
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:41:35 PM

Saturday is the Sabbath but the time of day is the thing. The actual time of day in Jewish culture makes Sabbath start on Saturday and end in Sunday. Sunday is also the Lords day, his resurrection.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:29:05 PM
At 6/24/2013 8:50:31 PM, bulproof wrote:

Sunday is the first day, you can google it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:34:05 PM
At 6/24/2013 10:29:05 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

I didn't ask what your god "google" says it is. What did bible god call the days?
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:35:45 PM

No!

I have an easy method of remembering this.

Monday -- one day.

Tuesday -- two day.

Wednesday -- who, what when?

Thursday -- the third day!

May the best man win!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:35:56 PM

The names of the days and their order were created by men, so what the hell are you talking about?
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:36:49 PM
At 6/24/2013 10:34:05 PM, bulproof wrote:

I didn't ask what your god "google" says it is. What did bible god call the days?

Which Bible?

May the best man win!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:38:44 PM
At 6/24/2013 9:41:35 PM, Harbinger wrote:

Saturday is the Sabbath but the time of day is the thing. The actual time of day in Jewish culture makes Sabbath start on Saturday and end in Sunday. Sunday is also the Lords day, his resurrection.

According to Scripture Yom Hivvukarim is the Ressurection this year it was celebrated an the closing of Shabbat night, Saturday at sundown. Where in Scripture does it say we are supposed to worship on Sunday and not Saturday? The Messiah Observed Shabbat on Saturday and can easily be shown. So Dogknox where in Scripture does it show that God lies by having people celebrate the Shabbat (day of rest) on Sunday and not Saturday?

According to the Creator of the Univers The Sabbath begins Friday night at Sundown and ends on Saturday night at Sundown where we are commanded to rest and not work.

Sunday is the First day of the week. So Dogknox where does it show God as a liar by having the Sabbath on the First day of Sunday and not on the Seventh day of Saturday starting on Sundown Friday night?
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:40:05 PM
Colossians 2:16
[ Freedom From Human Rules ] Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

All who Judge; Worship ONLY on Saturdays is WRONG!! God says..(above) Therefore do not let anyone judge you ....... or a Sabbath day.

NO PLACE can you find; "Worship God on the Sabbath"!
The Old testament says.. "Keep HOLY the Sabbath"!

Scriptures are clear... Matthew 22:37
Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

ALL THE LAW.... ALL the Commandments are wrapped up in these two!!!
LOVE GOD!
LOVE NEIGHBOR!

Sower4GS The Sabbath was a OLD Law changed to the NEW>> LOVE GOD!!

Worshiping God on the day he rose from the dead is what CHRISTIANS have done from day one!!
The Didache written by Catholics!!
This tells you in 70 A.D. Christians worshiped on Sundays!
"But every Lord"s day . . . gather yourselves together and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one that is at variance with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned" (Didache 14 [A.D. 70]).

And yet again.. The Letter of Barnabas

"We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" (Letter of Barnabas 15:6"8 [A.D. 74]).

The LORDS day is when the Apostles worshiped>> SUNDAYS!!
Acts 20:7
And on the first of the week, the disciples having been gathered together to break bread, Paul was discoursing to them, about to depart on the morrow, he was also continuing the discourse till midnight,

Sower4GS The Sabbath was made for MAN>> Not man for the Sabbath!!
QUESTION: Sower do you keep the Sabbath HOLY from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown??

QUESTION: HOW???? What do you do to KEEP IT HOLY!!!
I point out: Not a thing is found in the scriptures saying; "Going to Church will keep the Sabbath holy!!"

Sower4GS Good luck, I wait for your answer!!!

Dogknox
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:53:11 PM
Since Scripture Indicates Jesus id=s the Living Torah which studied people know. Then you are saying Jesus is still nailed to the cross. BLASPHEMER,,BLASPHEMER, Dogknow thinks Jesus is dead, that is proof why all of Dogknox's posts are completely wrong, now evry one can see clearly, you think Jesus is still nailed to the cross, old and dead, done away with, you big Jew hating liar, Jesus was a Jew, so are the Apostles and there is no Christian Church you are a liar!!!

Messiah does not tranlate into Christ, there is no word Christ in Scripture and it never came out of Jesus's mouth. I only use the fake name Jesus so your clogged ears can Hear, ant there is no word cross either, never uttered by any original living person back in the day.
You lie, and have since I got here you Jew hater, you hate Jesus because He was a Jew. I will post this over and over, every time you respond to me or any one else. Now get off this forum, you hater of God!! In Yahushua Messiah's name, don't answer me. I am not Jewish you presumptuous Catholic false religious idol worshiping flesh eating liar.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:55:26 PM
The word cross is of pagan origin and the proper word is stake. LOOK it up, don't take a dead homosexual King's word for it. King James.
Listen to the words from God's mouth not a man's mouth you hypocrit, viper.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:56:35 PM
God has had it with you spouting lies and creating all kinds of comotion, pushing the whore Catholic Church spoken in Revelation on every one.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:58:21 PM
Do not post a single thread or post. Just leave and when you get saved you will knowit because you will be convicted to leave the Catholic Church and read the Scriptures for yourself by the Spirit.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:59:05 PM
At 6/24/2013 10:56:35 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
God has had it with you spouting lies and creating all kinds of comotion, pushing the whore Catholic Church spoken in Revelation on every one.
He doesn't seem to be doing much about it, does he?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:00:08 PM
I have been kind to you, patient and even tried to listen and joke with you but do not blaspheme God any more. STOP, I am serious whatever your name is. STOP!!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:00:51 PM
At 6/24/2013 10:59:05 PM, bulproof wrote:
Grace. Something you are oblivious of.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:01:29 PM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message6/24/2013 10:53:11 PM
Posted: 7 minutes ago
Since Scripture Indicates Jesus id=s the Living Torah which studied people know. Then you are saying Jesus is still nailed to the cross. BLASPHEMER,,BLASPHEMER, Dogknow thinks Jesus is dead, that is proof why all of Dogknox's posts are completely wrong, now evry one can see clearly, you think Jesus is still nailed to the cross, old and dead, done away with, you big Jew hating liar, Jesus was a Jew, so are the Apostles and there is no Christian Church you are a liar!!!

Messiah does not tranlate into Christ, there is no word Christ in Scripture and it never came out of Jesus's mouth. I only use the fake name Jesus so your clogged ears can Hear, ant there is no word cross either, never uttered by any original living person back in the day.
You lie, and have since I got here you Jew hater, you hate Jesus because He was a Jew. I will post this over and over, every time you respond to me or any one else. Now get off this forum, you hater of God!! In Yahushua Messiah's name, don't answer me. I am not Jewish you presumptuous Catholic false religious idol worshiping flesh eating liar.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:03:40 PM
At 6/24/2013 10:59:05 PM, bulproof wrote:

So you also did not know that when I said I come in His name that I represent Him and He uses His servants to speak? You are ignorant!!
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:16:15 PM
At 6/24/2013 10:38:44 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/24/2013 9:41:35 PM, Harbinger wrote:

According to Scripture Yom Hivvukarim is the Ressurection this year it was celebrated an the closing of Shabbat night, Saturday at sundown. Where in Scripture does it say we are supposed to worship on Sunday and not Saturday? The Messiah Observed Shabbat on Saturday and can easily be shown. So Dogknox where in Scripture does it show that God lies by having people celebrate the Shabbat (day of rest) on Sunday and not Saturday?

According to the Creator of the Univers The Sabbath begins Friday night at Sundown and ends on Saturday night at Sundown where we are commanded to rest and not work.

Sunday is the First day of the week. So Dogknox where does it show God as a liar by having the Sabbath on the First day of Sunday and not on the Seventh day of Saturday starting on Sundown Friday night?

Pray and Fast then read and study Isaiah chapter 1, after you do that and you have a dream according to what you read in study share it , also share what you get after you pray and fast,
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 11:43:28 PM

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 1:39:51 AM
At 6/24/2013 11:00:08 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
I have been kind to you, patient and even tried to listen and joke with you but do not blaspheme God any more. STOP, I am serious whatever your name is. STOP!!

Are you talking to your invisible giant rabbit, or one of us.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 9:40:02 AM
At 6/24/2013 11:43:28 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

Sower4GS You still have not answered my stinking question!!!
"What do you do to keep the Sabbath Holy?"

Sabbath is from >>FRIDAY sundown to Saturday sundown!
Christians WORSHIP GOD on Sundays "The Lords Day" always have!

Christians are NOT Jews... Jews keep the Sabbath.. (try to)
Christians have never ever changed the Sabbath to Sunday.. NEVER!!

Christians WORSHIP by attending Church and by doing what they can, to glorify God!
Christians WORSHIP GOD on the Day Jesus rose .. On the day we were redeemed!

Jews TRY to keep the Sabbath HOLY!!!
OKAY.. GOT IT???

QUESTION WHAT..
Sower4GS what do you do to keep the Sabbath Holy?

ANSWER the question or take a hike!!!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 10:11:03 AM
At 6/25/2013 9:41:15 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
No., make me, maybe later.

I reply???????????????????????????????

This is it??!!! This is your answer...
YOU ARE A >>> WHACK-OH!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 3:55:10 PM
Go to your corner, I will deal with you later.
You need to cool down if that is even possible.