Jump to topic:

What was the NAME

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 2:10:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What did god call the days of the week during creation week?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 2:14:27 AM
At 6/25/2013 2:10:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
What did god call the days of the week during creation week?

I thought about saying "nothing, because he doesn't exist and there was no creation week, so as a fictional story information not provided doesn't exist"

But I'm more curious:

Why would it matter?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 2:25:55 AM
Ahhh, i think i found the thread that makes it clearer where you're going with this.

Why do pretty doctrinal disputes interest you, since you don't even believe the major premises?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 2:44:30 AM
At 6/25/2013 2:25:55 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Ahhh, i think i found the thread that makes it clearer where you're going with this.

Why do pretty doctrinal disputes interest you, since you don't even believe the major premises?

I like to help the godbotherers understand how pathetic and petty their internal religious arguments are. They spend forever arguing over what day of the week is HOLY. And they use the names of days and the order of those names, created thousands of years after their alleged creation and it generates so much hate. They don't care one iota about the message of their christ, "LOVE". They care about who is going to heaven and that means the others are going to hell, "HATE", and it all hinges on what day they think is #7. How utterly pathetic.
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 5:03:00 AM
At 6/25/2013 2:44:30 AM, bulproof wrote:

I like to help the godbotherers understand how pathetic and petty their internal religious arguments are. They spend forever arguing over what day of the week is HOLY. And they use the names of days and the order of those names, created thousands of years after their alleged creation and it generates so much hate. They don't care one iota about the message of their christ, "LOVE". They care about who is going to heaven and that means the others are going to hell, "HATE", and it all hinges on what day they think is #7. How utterly pathetic.

How pathetic and loathsome you are.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 5:50:47 AM
At 6/25/2013 5:03:00 AM, Harbinger wrote:

Ahh a demonstration of the primary response of the fundie when questioned in anyway and by anybody, HATE.
Well done harbi, you are a credit to your beliefs. Your beliefs are an abomination and you are a credit to them.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 5:53:03 AM

So you are saying you are filled with hate for religion?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 6:03:47 AM
At 6/25/2013 5:50:47 AM, bulproof wrote:

Ahh a demonstration of the primary response of the fundie when questioned in anyway and by anybody, HATE.
Well done harbi, you are a credit to your beliefs. Your beliefs are an abomination and you are a credit to them.

Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 6:04:10 AM
At 6/25/2013 5:53:03 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

did somebody say unabomber?
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 6:04:49 AM
At 6/25/2013 6:03:47 AM, Harbinger wrote:

hey harbinger stop believing in the christian god, it's silly, and come believe in my god
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 6:05:49 AM
At 6/25/2013 6:04:49 AM, benevolent wrote:
At 6/25/2013 6:03:47 AM, Harbinger wrote:

hey harbinger stop believing in the christian god, it's silly, and come believe in my god

your god is bad for the world harbinger. your god is gangster popes living in big golden castles full of pigs
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 6:06:15 AM
At 6/25/2013 5:53:03 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

I'm using the English language, if that helps.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:12:42 AM
Why are the godbotherers who are starting WW111 over which day of the week is holy avoiding this thread?
Because they have no answer?
Because their war is meaningless?
Because god didn't name the days?
Because god didn't set those names in order?

Herewith I present for your erudition, make with it what you will. It is of course as meaningless as your argument.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Between the 1st and 3rd centuries the Roman Empire gradually replaced the eight-day Roman nundinal cycle with the seven-day week. The order of the days was Sun, Moon, Ares, Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite, and Cronos
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:44:08 AM

The only thing you help us understand is how pathetic your posts are, lol.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:25:36 AM
Things that go bump.
At 6/25/2013 11:12:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why are the godbotherers who are starting WW111 over which day of the week is holy avoiding this thread?
Because they have no answer?
Because their war is meaningless?
Because god didn't name the days?
Because god didn't set those names in order?

Herewith I present for your erudition, make with it what you will. It is of course as meaningless as your argument.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Between the 1st and 3rd centuries the Roman Empire gradually replaced the eight-day Roman nundinal cycle with the seven-day week. The order of the days was Sun, Moon, Ares, Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite, and Cronos
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 3:03:29 AM
At 6/25/2013 11:44:08 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

The only thing you help us understand is how pathetic your posts are, lol.

Well, he made the OP, so you knew the deal.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."