Total Posts:87|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What Sower believes/ Statement of Faith.

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:23:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have been aske alot lately what I believe, exactly.
Scripture as Inspired by the Author, YHWH and the Son Yahushua haMaschiach, Living Torah/Word of Elohim (God).
Here:
This is our statement of Faith: http://www.beithakavod.com......

We Believe...

Elohim is the Creator of the universe (Genesis 1-3)
Yahweh is our Eloheh (Deuteronomy 6:4)
Yahshua is the son of Yahweh (Matthew 3:17)
Yahshua is the Messiah (Matthew 16:16)
He was born of a virgin (Luke 2)
He died for the sins of all people (John 3:16)
He rose from the dead on the third day (Luke 24:5,6)
22:39)
He ascended to heaven (Luke 24:51)
He will soon return (Acts 1:11,2 Thessalonians 2)
In the New Birth man must repent of sin and believe in Messiah Yahshua as Lord of his life (John 14:25)
In His Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) as Counselor, Guide, Comforter and Intercessor (John 14:25)
Our reason for being on this earth is to love and serve our Father in Heaven (Matthew 22:37,38)
That the second greatest commandment is that we love one another (Matthew 22:3)
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:28:01 AM
Look at this, that's no coincidence, I have noticed the number 7 a lot lately, seen it on the clock exactly after YHWH has revealed an issue of great importance, noticed it here and there, signature of the Ruach (Spirit) and very encouraging.
This appeared right after I posted it.

Sower4GS
7 sec ago
Sower4GS
7 sec ago
View Recent

I copy and pasted it. I don't worship numerology or anything, but the number 7 means perfection, YHWH's perfection. I am not perfect, no for the mockers. But I know that YHWH's hand is in the ministry He has for me. This is just one of many confirmations.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:38:34 AM
God talks to me through absolutely everything: the television; people; my dog; grand hallucinations; two flies, on one occasion. You're a noob with your clock.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:45:25 AM
Something interesting, though. You might consider the body something separate to the mind as regards a lot of things. Again, people want to believe in God - you've got to be wary of that. Maybe you're just deluding yourself - maybe you're just looking for 7's when your mind would like them arise, or in situations similar to how your mind was pleased with them arising before, rather. There's a whole lot of subconscious activity going on underneath the surface. Timing, for example, is one.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:48:05 AM
I personally actually have my timing down to a tee, I think, but only ever get a vague idea that something might happen at a given moment in my conscious mind. And then it would happen, and quite a few times I was freaked out, projecting my timing onto others. But I caught wise eventually.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:50:55 AM
But benevolent, I serve YHWH, not your dog, so everything that happens to me is for His Good.
If I see something or do something it prospers Him, not your grand hallucinatory world.

As far as the rest of what you said, my eyes are sore from trying to discern it.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:52:46 AM
At 6/25/2013 7:50:55 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
But benevolent, I serve YHWH, not your dog, so everything that happens to me is for His Good.
If I see something or do something it prospers Him, not your grand hallucinatory world.

As far as the rest of what you said, my eyes are sore from trying to discern it.

I explained away your coincidental 7's. And maybe you should start wondering about all the rest, then? And I like my dog.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:54:58 AM
If he can speak through a donkey he can use a clock to show a simple little confirmation and the clock is not the point any way. It is one little example. And many in a series of confirmations I have received. It amuses me you even mentioned it.
Harbinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:55:38 AM
At 6/25/2013 7:52:46 AM, benevolent wrote:

I explained away your coincidental 7's. And maybe you should start wondering about all the rest, then? And I like my dog.

Why do you keep creating accounts? Why do you have nothing to offer in your post? Why do one account your one thing and then when you come back in another you are a different character. That is dishonest in the highest degree.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:56:47 AM

I am sure I would like your dog 2..what is your dogs name?
I have 2, Howie and Daisy. Weiner/Beagel and the other Pitt/Boxer.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:59:09 AM
Oh, Harb is right, who are you and what is your dogs name, fess up, we have not the whole day ya know, I have important things to do like clean my car and empty the gutters, come on man, it's gonna rain next week, maybe.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 7:59:41 AM
At 6/25/2013 7:56:47 AM, Sower4GS wrote:

Kooch, he's a staffordshire bull terrier. Yeah dogs own man.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:00:58 AM
Hurry! I have like a bannana peel and some dirt to clean from the floor of my front seat in my car, time is wasting!
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:01:24 AM
At 6/25/2013 7:55:38 AM, Harbinger wrote:

Why do you keep creating accounts? Why do you have nothing to offer in your post? Why do one account your one thing and then when you come back in another you are a different character. That is dishonest in the highest degree.

Please do not be childish, Harbinger. Perhaps I had attracted some attention I did not want? Why are you projecting your own dishonesty on me?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:02:48 AM
At 6/25/2013 7:59:41 AM, benevolent wrote:

Dogs are not Kosher, but I would never eat them or handle them after they perish, so I am cool. Is He nice or does He chew on people like my little Beagle sometimes does?
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:03:14 AM
At 6/25/2013 7:54:58 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
If he can speak through a donkey he can use a clock to show a simple little confirmation and the clock is not the point any way. It is one little example. And many in a series of confirmations I have received. It amuses me you even mentioned it.

One little example that's very easily just delusion, though. I wouldn't take the mysterious appearance of 7's as confirmation of your faith - just saying.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:05:56 AM
It would be cruel for me to remove Him from my house even if I could find a good owner. As a Torah Observer I would not bring an animal in now, but I aquired them long, long before I became observant. They are great animals, unclean and unkosher, but very cool and loving and innocent. Truly a magnificent creation as all are.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:05:56 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:02:48 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/25/2013 7:59:41 AM, benevolent wrote:

Dogs are not Kosher, but I would never eat them or handle them after they perish, so I am cool. Is He nice or does He chew on people like my little Beagle sometimes does?

Um, he likes to fight, yeah. Brutally attacked another dog recently and it took everything in me to pull him off. It was pretty sad. But there's such intelligence there - like he would never bite me, and it was almost as if he attacked that other dog for my viewing, a sort of alcoholism for dogs perhaps - I've been down the same road myself. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about now though :P You should read the book Games People Play - apparently dogs play many of the same games, or in my opinion anyway.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:06:46 AM
My spirituality extends to my dog definitely. What are you doing with yours? Just lost in the material?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:08:44 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:03:14 AM, benevolent wrote:
At 6/25/2013 7:54:58 AM, Sower4GS wrote:

One little example that's very easily just delusion, though. I wouldn't take the mysterious appearance of 7's as confirmation of your faith - just saying.
WHAT?
Pleas don't run with that, it is not the point. Beleive me it is just a little thing and not meant to be the center of attention. YHWH uses so many things. I never said it is the CONFIRMATION of my faith, whatever dude. So what of dogs?
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:09:16 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:05:56 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
It would be cruel for me to remove Him from my house even if I could find a good owner. As a Torah Observer I would not bring an animal in now, but I aquired them long, long before I became observant. They are great animals, unclean and unkosher, but very cool and loving and innocent. Truly a magnificent creation as all are.

love to contradict your religion - fascinating. You're like a homosexual, lol.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:10:26 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:09:16 AM, benevolent wrote:

I find a large percentage of homosexuals are Christian, if you didn't understand this. Do you pray for forgiveness for loving your dogs?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:10:43 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:06:46 AM, benevolent wrote:
My spirituality extends to my dog definitely. What are you doing with yours? Just lost in the material?
If you look at my thousand plus posts you will see I don't speak of the material.
Just making chit chat, chillin and trying to relax, I have been preaching hard for months, needed 5 to unwind, is all. How about the lag time on these responses, fun, huh?
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:11:13 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:10:43 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/25/2013 8:06:46 AM, benevolent wrote:
If you look at my thousand plus posts you will see I don't speak of the material.
Just making chit chat, chillin and trying to relax, I have been preaching hard for months, needed 5 to unwind, is all. How about the lag time on these responses, fun, huh?

fun, dude.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:12:07 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:11:28 AM, benevolent wrote:
Awh, no response?

It's because what I'm saying is real - God wants you to know this.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 8:13:13 AM
At 6/25/2013 8:10:26 AM, benevolent wrote:
At 6/25/2013 8:09:16 AM, benevolent wrote:

I find a large percentage of homosexuals are Christian, if you didn't understand this. Do you pray for forgiveness for loving your dogs?
How am I contradicting YHWH, I am not associated with Religion, to broad a term.