Jump to topic:

How are adults talked into believing in fanta

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 10:57:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
How are adults talked into believing in fantasy creatures, miracles and magic?

Please ignore that I do not believe in any invisible entity. I would like this thread to be about you.
I also have rejected the notion of anything being able to breach the limits of nature and physics.
No miracles allowed in my theology.

Please view this link.

If you do not follow your religion because of culture and tradition, when did you begin to be a believer?

Can you describe how you were made to believe in fantasy or imaginary creatures?

Were you an adult at that time or a child?

If a child, could this real phenomena be what caused you to believe?

http://academia.edu...

Regards
DL
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 3:59:37 AM
I, too, used to believe in Fanta. However, NuGrape is so much better. The Fanta has too much carbonation, and sort-of a fake grape taste. NuGrape, however, is better in the little small bottles like you can get at Cracker Barrel.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:26:32 AM
At 6/28/2013 3:59:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
I, too, used to believe in Fanta. However, NuGrape is so much better. The Fanta has too much carbonation, and sort-of a fake grape taste. NuGrape, however, is better in the little small bottles like you can get at Cracker Barrel.

Informative in terms of your character.

Regards
DL
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:29:02 AM

Win.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:31:35 AM
Fanta is orange flavoured and coloured where I live. Has god deceived me? LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 8:50:16 AM
At 6/27/2013 10:57:48 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
They aren't.

Please ignore that I do not believe in any invisible entity. I would like this thread to be about you.
That's easy.

I also have rejected the notion of anything being able to breach the limits of nature and physics.
That's interesting, since we have no idea what the limits of nature and physics, are.

... Whatever that means.

Please view this link.
No thanks.

If you do not follow your religion because of culture and tradition, when did you begin to be a believer?
A "believer" in what? God or religion? Most people don't "believe in" religion. They believe in God, and practice their religion.

Can you describe how you were made to believe in fantasy or imaginary creatures?
I was not made to believe in anything. In fact, I don't believe that's possible as an adult. And I don't choose to believe in fantastic imaginary creatures.

Your questions indicate that you have little understanding of theism and religion. And you won't get that from Dawkins.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 8:58:06 AM
At 6/28/2013 8:50:16 AM, PureX wrote:
At 6/27/2013 10:57:48 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
They aren't.

That's easy.

That's interesting, since we have no idea what the limits of nature and physics, are.

... Whatever that means.

Please view this link.
No thanks.

A "believer" in what? God or religion? Most people don't "believe in" religion. They believe in God, and practice their religion.

I was not made to believe in anything. In fact, I don't believe that's possible as an adult. And I don't choose to believe in fantastic imaginary creatures.

Your questions indicate that you have little understanding of theism and religion. And you won't get that from Dawkins.
What is a Dawkins?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 11:56:26 AM
At 6/28/2013 7:31:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
Fanta is orange flavoured and coloured where I live. Has god deceived me? LOL

IDK. What's impt is that you believe in Fanta, too.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."