Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Mother Teresa Didn't Believe in God

benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 12:54:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

but she was pushed on by her Christian superiors anyway, because she was good for business. Sick. This poor woman thought that through suffering was the only way to know God, an attempt to explain away the pain of living no doubt, but never truly managed it. This is the Christian view, that we must all suffer, that suffering is God. You're a disturbed lot, who pretty much tortured this lady.

Time for a new religion. One to abolish human suffering perhaps.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:11:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
She had a particularly intense dark night of the soul. While notewothy it doesn't mean she was an atheist as you seem to imply. I'd be inclined to say that there's never been a serious Christian who hasn't had a dark night of the soul.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:20:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:11:36 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
She had a particularly intense dark night of the soul. While notewothy it doesn't mean she was an atheist as you seem to imply. I'd be inclined to say that there's never been a serious Christian who hasn't had a dark night of the soul.


http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

My disgust here is with those who pushed her on regardless. This women had a warped view of the world - it does not all need to be doom and gloom as your religion suggests.

And the fact that you jumped straight to her lack of belief, and defending against it, shows very much where your priorities lie - not in human goodness, but delusion.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:37:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:20:18 PM, benevolent wrote:

And the fact that you jumped straight to her lack of belief, and defending against it, shows very much where your priorities lie - not in human goodness, but delusion.

Lol ok bro.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:40:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:37:16 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/27/2013 2:20:18 PM, benevolent wrote:

And the fact that you jumped straight to her lack of belief, and defending against it, shows very much where your priorities lie - not in human goodness, but delusion.

Lol ok bro.

Yeah try to laugh it off bro. It's pretty obvious the only bit of what I said that was of any significance to you.
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 9:43:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
And she didn't just have a "Dark Night of the Soul" by the way. Rather, she never felt God's presence ever having tried for so long, never once, and so lived a Dark Life of the Soul, rather.

50 years she chased God, pushed on by corrupt superiors who really didn't give a sh*t, never feeling God's presence once, same as all of you. None of you have ever felt God's presence, but, all the while, offer such conviction to your twisted, murderous religions. Pawns that put men in golden castles.

Let's rid ourselves of this horrible delusion, guys.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 12:40:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 12:54:03 PM, benevolent wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

but she was pushed on by her Christian superiors anyway, because she was good for business. Sick. This poor woman thought that through suffering was the only way to know God, an attempt to explain away the pain of living no doubt, but never truly managed it. This is the Christian view, that we must all suffer, that suffering is God. You're a disturbed lot, who pretty much tortured this lady.

Time for a new religion. One to abolish human suffering perhaps.

From a biblical point of view, this can be easily explained using the footprints in the sand analogy