Total Posts:215|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES & the LIES THEY SPEAK

Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:

"Yahweh"
(The Tetragrammaton)

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:04:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here are some of there many contradictions in History:

Will the men of Sodom be resurrected?

Yes

Watchtower 7/18/1879 p. 8

No

Watchtower 6/1/1952 p. 338

Yes

Watchtower78/1/1965 p. 47g

No

Watchtower7 6/1/1988 p. 31

Yes

Live Forever (old edition ) p. 179

No

Live Forever (new edition ) p. 179

Yes

Insight, volume 2, p. 985

No

Revelation book, p. 273
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:06:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:04:36 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Here are some of there many contradictions in History:

Will the men of Sodom be resurrected?

Yes

Watchtower 7/18/1879 p. 8

No

Watchtower 6/1/1952 p. 338

Yes

Watchtower78/1/1965 p. 47g

No

Watchtower7 6/1/1988 p. 31

Yes

Live Forever (old edition ) p. 179

No

Live Forever (new edition ) p. 179

Yes

Insight, volume 2, p. 985

No

Revelation book, p. 273

Examples
Old Light
Original prophecyNew Light
More specific prophecy
(Adds to Old Light)Black Light
Failed prophecy
(contradicts Old Light)
We give an answerThe answer is yesThe answer is now no!
It will be a colorIt will be blueWe were wrong about blue, it will now be red
It will rainIt will rain todayWe were wrong about today, it will rain tomorrow
Armageddon is in the BibleArmageddon in 1925 &1975We were wrong when we said 1925 &1975

WHAAT?? Wow, now ya know why I don't talk to ol' Mad cornish boy very much. He has issues if He listens to them, even a little.....WOOOW!!
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:15:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
People don't convert from one religion to another, only from religion to atheism, and then perhaps spirituality. Your faith is nonsense. Switching faiths would only enlighten someone to said nonsense. What are you expecting? Jehovah's witnesses to switch to your faith and then look back and wonder why they were ever Jehovah's witnesses in the first place, but for it all to still make sense anyway? Yeah... no.

They're religious for the same reasons that you are. Because they're deluded. And delusion is a delicate thing.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:17:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:15:03 PM, benevolent wrote:
: People don't convert from one religion to another, only from religion to atheism, and then perhaps spirituality. Your faith is nonsense. Switching faiths would only enlighten someone to said nonsense. What are you expecting? Jehovah's witnesses to switch to your faith and then look back and wonder why they were ever Jehovah's witnesses in the first place, but for it all to still make sense anyway? Yeah... no.

They're religious for the same reasons that you are. Because they're deluded. And delusion is a delicate thing.

Pretty sure that happens all the time.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:22:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:17:40 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 6/27/2013 2:15:03 PM, benevolent wrote:
: People don't convert from one religion to another, only from religion to atheism, and then perhaps spirituality. Your faith is nonsense. Switching faiths would only enlighten someone to said nonsense. What are you expecting? Jehovah's witnesses to switch to your faith and then look back and wonder why they were ever Jehovah's witnesses in the first place, but for it all to still make sense anyway? Yeah... no.

They're religious for the same reasons that you are. Because they're deluded. And delusion is a delicate thing.

Pretty sure that happens all the time.

No it doesn't. The mind isn't so fickle as that. Perhaps if they were never properly religious in the first place, though.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:22:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://youtu.be...

Sure, it is probably made by a Christian, but at least they Christians know that Yahushua and the Father are One, meaning the Messiah is not a creation.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:24:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:15:03 PM, benevolent wrote:
People don't convert from one religion to another, only from religion to atheism, and then perhaps spirituality. Your faith is nonsense. Switching faiths would only enlighten someone to said nonsense. What are you expecting? Jehovah's witnesses to switch to your faith and then look back and wonder why they were ever Jehovah's witnesses in the first place, but for it all to still make sense anyway? Yeah... no.

They're religious for the same reasons that you are. Because they're deluded. And delusion is a delicate thing.
I don't expect anything. I expect YHWH to be who He is and then the rest will follow.
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:25:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:24:35 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/27/2013 2:15:03 PM, benevolent wrote:
People don't convert from one religion to another, only from religion to atheism, and then perhaps spirituality. Your faith is nonsense. Switching faiths would only enlighten someone to said nonsense. What are you expecting? Jehovah's witnesses to switch to your faith and then look back and wonder why they were ever Jehovah's witnesses in the first place, but for it all to still make sense anyway? Yeah... no.

They're religious for the same reasons that you are. Because they're deluded. And delusion is a delicate thing.
I don't expect anything. I expect YHWH to be who He is and then the rest will follow.

Allahu Akbar!!
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:27:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES & the LIES THEY SPEAK|

ShareReportFavoriteAdd PostNew Topic
Forums"Religion"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES & the LIES THEY SPEAK
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

Sower4GS

Posts: 1,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM
Posted: 32 minutes ago
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:

"Yahweh"
(The Tetragrammaton)

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!
http://www.beithakavod.com......
AIM:http://www.eliyah.com......
http://www.yourarmstoisrael.org......
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

Sower4GS

Posts: 1,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message6/27/2013 2:04:36 PM
Posted: 21 minutes ago
Here are some of there many contradictions in History:

Will the men of Sodom be resurrected?

Yes

Watchtower 7/18/1879 p. 8

No

Watchtower 6/1/1952 p. 338

Yes

Watchtower78/1/1965 p. 47g

No

Watchtower7 6/1/1988 p. 31

Yes

Live Forever (old edition ) p. 179

No

Live Forever (new edition ) p. 179

Yes

Insight, volume 2, p. 985

No

Revelation book, p. 273
http://www.beithakavod.com......
AIM:http://www.eliyah.com......
http://www.yourarmstoisrael.org......
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

Sower4GS

Posts: 1,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message6/27/2013 2:06:56 PM
Posted: 19 minutes ago
At 6/27/2013 2:04:36 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Here are some of there many contradictions in History:

Will the men of Sodom be resurrected?

Yes

Watchtower 7/18/1879 p. 8

No

Watchtower 6/1/1952 p. 338

Yes

Watchtower78/1/1965 p. 47g

No

Watchtower7 6/1/1988 p. 31

Yes

Live Forever (old edition ) p. 179

No

Live Forever (new edition ) p. 179

Yes

Insight, volume 2, p. 985

No

Revelation book, p. 273

Examples
Old Light
Original prophecyNew Light
More specific prophecy
(Adds to Old Light)Black Light
Failed prophecy
(contradicts Old Light)
We give an answerThe answer is yesThe answer is now no!
It will be a colorIt will be blueWe were wrong about blue, it will now be red
It will rainIt will rain todayWe were wrong about today, it will rain tomorrow
Armageddon is in the BibleArmageddon in 1925 &1975We were wrong when we said 1925 &1975

WHAAT?? Wow, now ya know why I don't talk to ol' Mad cornish boy very much. He has issues if He listens to them, even a little.....WOOOW!!
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:29:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:27:35 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES & the LIES THEY SPEAK|

ShareReportFavoriteAdd PostNew Topic
Forums"Religion"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES & the LIES THEY SPEAK
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

Sower4GS

<i<x>frame width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5giXo6bZU-g?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Posts: 1,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM
Posted: 32 minutes ago
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:

"Yahweh"
(The Tetragrammaton)

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!
http://www.beithakavod.com......
AIM:http://www.eliyah.com......
http://www.yourarmstoisrael.org......
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

Sower4GS


Posts: 1,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message6/27/2013 2:04:36 PM
Posted: 21 minutes ago
Here are some of there many contradictions in History:

Will the men of Sodom be resurrected?

Yes

Watchtower 7/18/1879 p. 8

No

Watchtower 6/1/1952 p. 338

Yes

Watchtower78/1/1965 p. 47g

No

Watchtower7 6/1/1988 p. 31

Yes

Live Forever (old edition ) p. 179

No

Live Forever (new edition ) p. 179

Yes

Insight, volume 2, p. 985

No

Revelation book, p. 273
http://www.beithakavod.com......
AIM:http://www.eliyah.com......
http://www.yourarmstoisrael.org......
Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post

Sower4GS


Posts: 1,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message6/27/2013 2:06:56 PM
Posted: 19 minutes ago
At 6/27/2013 2:04:36 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Here are some of there many contradictions in History:

Will the men of Sodom be resurrected?

Yes

Watchtower 7/18/1879 p. 8

No

Watchtower 6/1/1952 p. 338

Yes

Watchtower78/1/1965 p. 47g

No

Watchtower7 6/1/1988 p. 31

Yes

Live Forever (old edition ) p. 179

No

Live Forever (new edition ) p. 179

Yes

Insight, volume 2, p. 985

No

Revelation book, p. 273

Examples
Old Light
Original prophecyNew Light
More specific prophecy
(Adds to Old Light)Black Light
Failed prophecy
(contradicts Old Light)
We give an answerThe answer is yesThe answer is now no!
It will be a colorIt will be blueWe were wrong about blue, it will now be red
It will rainIt will rain todayWe were wrong about today, it will rain tomorrow
Armageddon is in the BibleArmageddon in 1925 &1975We were wrong when we said 1925 &1975

WHAAT?? Wow, now ya know why I don't talk to ol' Mad cornish boy very much. He has issues if He listens to them, even a little.....WOOOW!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:39:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:


"Yahweh"
(The Tetragrammaton)

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!

here here.... Right on!!!
Sower4GS They reject "Blood Transfusions" except in Bulgaria!! In Bulgaria the Country was going to reject them from the country.. "Over night they changed the teaching!

Their status as a religion was threatened in 1998 because of their prohibition against transfusions. With an earlier law in mind, the Bulgarian government viewed this prohibition as a danger to public health and threatened to deny their status as a religion. The JWs reacted by taking the Bulgarian government before the European Human Rights Commission (EHRC). In a communique issued by the EHRC Secretary, the JW leadership in Bulgaria claimed that JWs have "free choice in the matter" and--more importantly--that there are "no religious sanctions for a Jehovah's Witness who chooses to accept blood transfusions"
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 2:49:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
JW's Watchtower Exposed
by Jim Searcy

http://www.dccsa.com...

JW's Watchtower Modern Old Heresy
Brief History of the Watchtower
The Most Perverse of the Version Perversions!!
Misleading Revisions in the New World Translation
More on The Most Perverse of the Version Perversions!!

JW's Watchtower Modern Old Heresy

The Jehovah's Witnesses and their Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is classic heresy that DENIES that Jesus Christ, Yeshua Messiah, is Creator as well as Redeemer, indeed very God come in the flesh.

GNOSTICISM (Gnahs' tih kihsm) means special knowledge from the Greek word gnosis. This modern cult religion is just another version of ancient similar heresies which began to surface while the Apostle John was still alive. Cerinthus is typical of the ancient Gnostics before Russell and Rutherford. Cerinthus held that Jesus was merely human until his baptism, when he received a divine power that left him before the crucifixion. The main purpose for the Second Epistle of John was to refute the antichrist gnostic heresies already working before some of the more famous ancient gnostic heretics like Cerinthus and Arius. In later times, men such as Russel and Rutherford would continue to sell this religious gnosticism in various heretical cults.

Arianism was a 4th-century Christian gnostic heresy named for Arius (c.250-c.336), a priest in Alexandria. Arius denied the full deity of the preexistent Son of God who became incarnate in Jesus Christ. He held that the Son, while divine and like God ("of like substance"), was created by God as the agent through whom he created the universe. Arius said of the Son, "there was a time when he was not." Gnosticism is the modern designation for certain religious and philosophical perspectives, like the Jehovah's Witnesses and their Watchtower, for the specific systems of belief, characterized by these ideas. Such beliefs emerged in the second century and later. The term "gnosticism" is derived from the Greek word gnosis (knowledge) because secret knowledge was so crucial a doctrine in gnosticism.

It only requires just simple honest scholarship, to see that the latter day gnostic heretics such as Russell, Rutherford, and the rest of the Watchtower gnostic heretics, simply expound the old gnostic heresies of people like Cerinthus and Arius. Rather than FAITH they embrace their special knowledge, gnosis. They will most certainly end up in the lake of fire that God created for the devil and his angels. It is not unloving to tell Jehovah's Witnesses that they are going to hell. This may be the most loving thing you can tell them. The Watchtower brand of gnostic heresy does not believe in hell. It is very truthful and loving to tell the Jehovah's Witness that their belief that hell does not exist in no way changes or effects the reality of hell.

Ask, "WHAT IF they are wrong in their belief that hell does not exist?" Ask them what they will do when they die and realize the reality of hell. One's belief will not change the reality of hell.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 6:31:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 2:49:04 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Ask, "WHAT IF they are wrong in their belief that hell does not exist?" Ask them what they will do when they die and realize the reality of hell. One's belief will not change the reality of hell.

If hell exists, then that would be the best reason ever to reject your god.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 8:20:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 12:43:34 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Anyone that is of the Christian mindset that the Torah is done away with is wrong, This is not true as the Scriptures state. That person is not a good person to listen to since He does not agree with God who is YHWH and His Son Yahushua haMashiach. (Jesus Christ).
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

MadCornishBiker (Bad Name) Ignorantly says:
Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

madcornish says "oh, oh...."

The Christians are right, Jw doctrine (even though you were an exile and you still follow the core deception) is EASY to refute.

Sucking up to Christian doctrine just so you can "win their hearts" and slowly with that fake JW kindness I am SO well acquainted with as I have worked with many of them for literally aver a decade, so hot and cold like you and others that are die hard foolish for the JW lie, subtly like a serpent feeding them your bitter horseradish until they vomit and then trying to feed it to them again.

To be under the Law means to break the law. To be under sin, duh. The law points out sin and a quick study of Paul's letters will easily show even you mb, that the law is referred in this way. Common Christian newel's all around. They know this so well that they even use it in Christian Theology, of course. I am very familiar with Christian Theology as I was a Christian for over 14+ years. It is common Scriptural knowledge.

So when you tell somebody like me that openly claims to observe the law that I am under it you are say I am sinning, even if I were lying by saying I was keeping it and was not (which I am striving to keep it accurately, but this is not the main point). Then what you are doing is saying this.

One who says that He keeps the Law by observing it is sinning against God.

How can one sin against God when He is obeying His Law MB?

This is utterly impossible. COMPLETELY by all natural and physical laws even in the world system. The dictionary will show you quickly this is true because I know you are just squirming like a toad right now to prove me wrong and you cannot.
If you do, all I have to do is let it sit for a minute and people will see your contradiction and even now they can see it MB.

So when you said that the Christians should live under...the law you are saying they should sin. Got o any Church ANY church in the entire world of Christendom and they will tell you along with all who study Scripture that to be under the law is to sin. It points out sin. EVERY ONE knows that and if you did which
I am sure you did, as ALL people do, then the reason you quickly tried to refute me and hope I would not bring it up is because in the past I have not responded to you.

You think YHWH does not know what you are up to. You just got called out.

I know how your religious system of a mind works, even tough this is open truth, right now you are scouring this writing to see if there is even one little error you can point out so that you can try and pull the attention off yourself.

Typical JW behavior. Typical.

MB "Oh, I'm not really in the Kingdom Hall right now, or I just read their, literature, or whatever, I would not know exactly because I have not been reading any of your rubbish. But YHWH has had me consistently monitoring your responses to me by a quick skim and I have seen constant errors, contradictions and faults in your responses to me and I know since you have been talking to many others that you have made tons others as the rebellion against you continues, some weak may falter toward you, but that is how the JW movement has grown till know, common knowledge in the Christian denomination. You are one of many MB that shy's a little from allegiance from the JW's so you can appear to be friendly to the Christians. "Oh I am not really with them", yea right, liar.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 8:23:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/28/2013 8:22:17 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 6/27/2013 12:43:34 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Anyone that is of the Christian mindset that the Torah is done away with is wrong, This is not true as the Scriptures state. That person is not a good person to listen to since He does not agree with God who is YHWH and His Son Yahushua haMashiach. (Jesus Christ).
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

MadCornishBiker (Bad Name) Ignorantly says:
Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

madcornish says "oh, oh...."

The Christians are right, Jw doctrine (even though you were an exile and you still follow the core deception) is EASY to refute.

Sucking up to Christian doctrine just so you can "win their hearts" and slowly with that fake JW kindness I am SO well acquainted with as I have worked with many of them for literally aver a decade, so hot and cold like you and others that are die hard foolish for the JW lie, subtly like a serpent feeding them your bitter horseradish until they vomit and then trying to feed it to them again.

To be under the Law means to break the law. To be under sin, duh. The law points out sin and a quick study of Paul's letters will easily show even you mb, that the law is referred in this way. Common Christian newel's all around. They know this so well that they even use it in Christian Theology, of course. I am very familiar with Christian Theology as I was a Christian for over 14+ years. It is common Scriptural knowledge.

So when you tell somebody like me that openly claims to observe the law that I am under it you are say I am sinning, even if I were lying by saying I was keeping it and was not (which I am striving to keep it accurately, but this is not the main point). Then what you are doing is saying this.

One who says that He keeps the Law by observing it is sinning against God.

How can one sin against God when He is obeying His Law MB?

This is utterly impossible. COMPLETELY by all natural and physical laws even in the world system. The dictionary will show you quickly this is true because I know you are just squirming like a toad right now to prove me wrong and you cannot.
If you do, all I have to do is let it sit for a minute and people will see your contradiction and even now they can see it MB.

So when you said that the Christians should live under...the law you are saying they should sin. Got o any Church ANY church in the entire world of Christendom and they will tell you along with all who study Scripture that to be under the law is to sin. It points out sin. EVERY ONE knows that and if you did which
I am sure you did, as ALL people do, then the reason you quickly tried to refute me and hope I would not bring it up is because in the past I have not responded to you.

You think YHWH does not know what you are up to. You just got called out.

I know how your religious system of a mind works, even tough this is open truth, right now you are scouring this writing to see if there is even one little error you can point out so that you can try and pull the attention off yourself.

Typical JW behavior. Typical.

MB "Oh, I'm not really in the Kingdom Hall right now, or I just read their, literature, or whatever, I would not know exactly because I have not been reading any of your rubbish. But YHWH has had me consistently monitoring your responses to me by a quick skim and I have seen constant errors, contradictions and faults in your responses to me and I know since you have been talking to many others that you have made tons others as the rebellion against you continues, some weak may falter toward you, but that is how the JW movement has grown till know, common knowledge in the Christian denomination. You are one of many MB that shy's a little from allegiance from the JW's so you can appear to be friendly to the Christians. "Oh I am not really with them", yea right, liar.
http://www.beithakavod.com......
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 8:24:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/28/2013 8:23:36 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/28/2013 8:22:17 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 6/27/2013 12:43:34 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Anyone that is of the Christian mindset that the Torah is done away with is wrong, This is not true as the Scriptures state. That person is not a good person to listen to since He does not agree with God who is YHWH and His Son Yahushua haMashiach. (Jesus Christ).
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

MadCornishBiker (Bad Name) Ignorantly says:
Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

madcornish says "oh, oh...."

The Christians are right, Jw doctrine (even though you were an exile and you still follow the core deception) is EASY to refute.

Sucking up to Christian doctrine just so you can "win their hearts" and slowly with that fake JW kindness I am SO well acquainted with as I have worked with many of them for literally aver a decade, so hot and cold like you and others that are die hard foolish for the JW lie, subtly like a serpent feeding them your bitter horseradish until they vomit and then trying to feed it to them again.

To be under the Law means to break the law. To be under sin, duh. The law points out sin and a quick study of Paul's letters will easily show even you mb, that the law is referred in this way. Common Christian newel's all around. They know this so well that they even use it in Christian Theology, of course. I am very familiar with Christian Theology as I was a Christian for over 14+ years. It is common Scriptural knowledge.

So when you tell somebody like me that openly claims to observe the law that I am under it you are say I am sinning, even if I were lying by saying I was keeping it and was not (which I am striving to keep it accurately, but this is not the main point). Then what you are doing is saying this.

One who says that He keeps the Law by observing it is sinning against God.

How can one sin against God when He is obeying His Law MB?

This is utterly impossible. COMPLETELY by all natural and physical laws even in the world system. The dictionary will show you quickly this is true because I know you are just squirming like a toad right now to prove me wrong and you cannot.
If you do, all I have to do is let it sit for a minute and people will see your contradiction and even now they can see it MB.

So when you said that the Christians should live under...the law you are saying they should sin. Got o any Church ANY church in the entire world of Christendom and they will tell you along with all who study Scripture that to be under the law is to sin. It points out sin. EVERY ONE knows that and if you did which
I am sure you did, as ALL people do, then the reason you quickly tried to refute me and hope I would not bring it up is because in the past I have not responded to you.

You think YHWH does not know what you are up to. You just got called out.

I know how your religious system of a mind works, even tough this is open truth, right now you are scouring this writing to see if there is even one little error you can point out so that you can try and pull the attention off yourself.

Typical JW behavior. Typical.

MB "Oh, I'm not really in the Kingdom Hall right now, or I just read their, literature, or whatever, I would not know exactly because I have not been reading any of your rubbish. But YHWH has had me consistently monitoring your responses to me by a quick skim and I have seen constant errors, contradictions and faults in your responses to me and I know since you have been talking to many others that you have made tons others as the rebellion against you continues, some weak may falter toward you, but that is how the JW movement has grown till know, common knowledge in the Christian denomination. You are one of many MB that shy's a little from allegiance from the JW's so you can appear to be friendly to the Christians. "Oh I am not really with them", yea right, liar.
http://www.beithakavod.com......

At 6/27/2013 12:43:34 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Anyone that is of the Christian mindset that the Torah is done away with is wrong, This is not true as the Scriptures state. That person is not a good person to listen to since He does not agree with God who is YHWH and His Son Yahushua haMashiach. (Jesus Christ).
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

MadCornishBiker (Bad Name) Ignorantly says:
Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

madcornish says "oh, oh...."

The Christians are right, Jw doctrine (even though you were an exile and you still follow the core deception) is EASY to refute.

Sucking up to Christian doctrine just so you can "win their hearts" and slowly with that fake JW kindness I am SO well acquainted with as I have worked with many of them for literally aver a decade, so hot and cold like you and others that are die hard foolish for the JW lie, subtly like a serpent feeding them your bitter horseradish until they vomit and then trying to feed it to them again.

To be under the Law means to break the law. To be under sin, duh. The law points out sin and a quick study of Paul's letters will easily show even you mb, that the law is referred in this way. Common Christian newel's all around. They know this so well that they even use it in Christian Theology, of course. I am very familiar with Christian Theology as I was a Christian for over 14+ years. It is common Scriptural knowledge.

So when you tell somebody like me that openly claims to observe the law that I am under it you are say I am sinning, even if I were lying by saying I was keeping it and was not (which I am striving to keep it accurately, but this is not the main point). Then what you are doing is saying this.

One who says that He keeps the Law by observing it is sinning against God.

How can one sin against God when He is obeying His Law MB?

This is utterly impossible. COMPLETELY by all natural and physical laws even in the world system. The dictionary will show you quickly this is true because I know you are just squirming like a toad right now to prove me wrong and you cannot.
If you do, all I have to do is let it sit for a minute and people will see your contradiction and even now they can see it MB.

At 6/27/2013 12:43:34 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Anyone that is of the Christian mindset that the Torah is done away with is wrong, This is not true as the Scriptures state. That person is not a good person to listen to since He does not agree with God who is YHWH and His Son Yahushua haMashiach. (Jesus Christ).
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

MadCornishBiker (Bad Name) Ignorantly says:
Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

madcornish says "oh, oh...."

The Christians are right, Jw doctrine (even though you were an exile and you still follow the core deception) is EASY to refute.

Sucking up to Christian doctrine just so you can "win their hearts" and slowly with that fake JW kindness I am SO well acquainted with as I have worked with many of them for literally aver a decade, so hot and cold like you and others that are die hard foolish for the JW lie, subtly like a serpent feeding them your bitter horseradish until they vomit and then trying to feed it to them again.

To be under the
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 11:50:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Will the men of Sodom be resurrected?

Yes

Watchtower 7/18/1879 p. 8

No

Watchtower 6/1/1952 p. 338

Yes

Watchtower78/1/1965 p. 47g

No

Watchtower7 6/1/1988 p. 31

Yes

Live Forever (old edition ) p. 179

No

Live Forever (new edition ) p. 179

Yes

Insight, volume 2, p. 985

No

Revelation book, p. 273
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 11:10:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jehovah's witnesses need proving wrong in my opinion.Their belief system is both a waste of my time and theirs.
Turn around, go back.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 6:42:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:


"Yahweh"
(The Tetragrammaton)

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!

Every scholar on the planet disagrees with your post--why is that? I will tell you why--- you don't know what you are talking about. get a clue before you speak on a matter. Even the newest kjv has put the name back into its proper places nearly 7000 x
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 6:42:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:


"Yahweh"
#The Tetragrammaton#

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH #Tetragrammaton# from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!

Every scholar on the planet disagrees with your post--why is that? I will tell you why--- you don't know what you are talking about. get a clue before you speak on a matter. Even the newest kjv has put the name back into its proper places nearly 7000 x
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 7:27:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:


"Yahweh"
(The Tetragrammaton)

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!

Sorry, but that is just plain ridiculous. Anyone can tell just by going to http://studybible.info... and comparing scriptures there which have the English translation of YHWH, Jehovah in them with most of the other translations, and many time they will find that the divine name has simply been replaced by "LORD" in, as Martin Luther put it "Great Letters", that is how they have removed God's holy name.

At the very least they could put either YHWH there or the Hebrew characters.

I find it very interesting incidentally, that SowerG is so pedantic about only using YHWH, when it is in fact as much a translation as "Jehovah" is because it has translated the 4 Hebrew consonants into Roman characters.

No, JWs don't lie. You can accuse them of being wrong if you like, but to them, as to any who strive to follow Christ to lie is anathema since scripture tells us that Satan is "the father of the lie".

John 8:44
YLT(i) 44 `Ye are of a father"the devil, and the desires of your father ye will to do; he was a man-slayer from the beginning, and in the truth he hath not stood, because there is no truth in him; when one may speak the falsehood, of his own he speaketh, because he is a liar"also his father.

Incidentally, the New World Translation isn't the only transslation that has tried to put God's Holy name back where it belongs. The American Standard Version has also done it's best to do so.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 7:40:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 7:27:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/27/2013 1:53:44 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
HERE LET'S EXPOSE THEM WIDE OPEN:


"Yahweh"
(The Tetragrammaton)

Jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!

Sorry, but that is just plain ridiculous. Anyone can tell just by going to http://studybible.info... and comparing scriptures there which have the English translation of YHWH, Jehovah in them with most of the other translations, and many time they will find that the divine name has simply been replaced by "LORD" in, as Martin Luther put it "Great Letters", that is how they have removed God's holy name.

At the very least they could put either YHWH there or the Hebrew characters.

I find it very interesting incidentally, that SowerG is so pedantic about only using YHWH, when it is in fact as much a translation as "Jehovah" is because it has translated the 4 Hebrew consonants into Roman characters.

No, JWs don't lie. You can accuse them of being wrong if you like, but to them, as to any who strive to follow Christ to lie is anathema since scripture tells us that Satan is "the father of the lie".

John 8:44
YLT(i) 44 `Ye are of a father"the devil, and the desires of your father ye will to do; he was a man-slayer from the beginning, and in the truth he hath not stood, because there is no truth in him; when one may speak the falsehood, of his own he speaketh, because he is a liar"also his father.

Incidentally, the New World Translation isn't the only transslation that has tried to put God's Holy name back where it belongs. The American Standard Version has also done it's best to do so.

Incidentally, Yahweh, is not the Tetragrammaton. that is "merely" the four Hebrew characters which we translate as YHWH. Yahweh is simply another translation of those 4 characters with an estimate of the vowels that would have sat there.

The problem persists that the true combination and placing of the vowels is not known.

The Jews refused to pronounce the Holy name out of Pagan superstition, Jesus revived it, and then Apostate Christendom buried it again, so all we have are the 4 Hebrew characters and two "best guesses" at to the vowels used.

I am sure that whichever we choose, God is simply pleased that we make the attempt to use His name in a near impossible situation. After all, as Jesus said in prayer to his Father:

John 17:6
YLT(i) 6 I did manifest Thy name to the men whom Thou hast given to me out of the world; Thine they were, and to me Thou hast given them, and Thy word they have kept;

John 17:26
YLT(i) 26 and I made known to them Thy name, and will make known, that the love with which Thou lovedst me in them may be, and I in them.'

Incidentally why did Jesus say "Thine they were, and to me Thou hast given them"?

John 6:44

NWT - 44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him; and I will resurrect him in the last day.

YLT(i) 44 no one is able to come unto me, if the Father who sent me may not draw him, and I will raise him up in the last day;

ASV(i) 44 No man can come to me, except the Father that sent me draw him: and I will raise him up in the last day.

Even Christ couldn't select followers unless his Father choose them.

It is the same today, Christ's Father chooses who gets the truth and who doesn't.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 10:17:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jesus calls himself God!
The words of Jesus...
"WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!

More words of Jesus...His scriptures..
Jesus does NOT stop those in the boat from WORSHIPING HIM!
Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

>>>>Jesus would be committing a GRAVE SIN IF HE DOES NOT STOP THE WORSHIP OF HIMSELF!<<<<<

More words of Jesus (below)...His scriptures..
NOTE: Jesus does NOT move his feet away, he allows them to WORSHIP HIM!!!!

Matthew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Jesus would be committing a GRAVE SIN IF HE DOES NOT STOP THE WORSHIP OF HIMSELF>> The ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION.. Jesus is GOD!!

The words of Jesus...WORDS of God!
"WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

Clearly from the scriptures..."The WORSHIPERS are the True Christians!!" It is those who DOUBTED who are the Anti-Christ.. They are those who refuse to WORSHIP Jesus!

Jesus allows them to WORSHIP HIMSELF because they understand Jesus is GOD!
All who reject "Jesus as God" must also REJECT the scriptures as a LIE!!!!
The Jehovah Witness came alone eighteen hundred years AFTER Jesus and proclaim... "The world has been WRONG all these years...We have the only truth"!
Then they claim ALL the Early Church Fathers are WRONG!
They claim the scriptures are wrong!
They claim CHRISTIANS have always been wrong!
They claim DOCUMENTED HISTORY is wrong!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 10:38:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 10:17:50 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Jesus calls himself God!
The words of Jesus...
"WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!

More words of Jesus...His scriptures..
Jesus does NOT stop those in the boat from WORSHIPING HIM!
Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

>>>>Jesus would be committing a GRAVE SIN IF HE DOES NOT STOP THE WORSHIP OF HIMSELF!<<<<<


More words of Jesus (below)...His scriptures..
NOTE: Jesus does NOT move his feet away, he allows them to WORSHIP HIM!!!!

Matthew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Jesus would be committing a GRAVE SIN IF HE DOES NOT STOP THE WORSHIP OF HIMSELF>> The ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION.. Jesus is GOD!!

The words of Jesus...WORDS of God!
"WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

Clearly from the scriptures..."The WORSHIPERS are the True Christians!!" It is those who DOUBTED who are the Anti-Christ.. They are those who refuse to WORSHIP Jesus!

Jesus allows them to WORSHIP HIMSELF because they understand Jesus is GOD!
All who reject "Jesus as God" must also REJECT the scriptures as a LIE!!!!
The Jehovah Witness came alone eighteen hundred years AFTER Jesus and proclaim... "The world has been WRONG all these years...We have the only truth"!
Then they claim ALL the Early Church Fathers are WRONG!
They claim the scriptures are wrong!
They claim CHRISTIANS have always been wrong!
They claim DOCUMENTED HISTORY is wrong!

Nowhere in scripture does Jesus call himself God.

Show me one place, because I can't find a single one.

He always said things like "the Father is greater than I am" " I can do only what my father taught me"

At no point did he even remotely claim equality with his Father, he even refused to be alled "good teacher" because as he said "only one is good - God"

Yes worship is for God alone, not Christ, not anyone else, for God alone.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 10:45:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 10:38:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 7/4/2013 10:17:50 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Jesus calls himself God!
The words of Jesus...
"WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!

More words of Jesus...His scriptures..
Jesus does NOT stop those in the boat from WORSHIPING HIM!
Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

>>>>Jesus would be committing a GRAVE SIN IF HE DOES NOT STOP THE WORSHIP OF HIMSELF!<<<<<


More words of Jesus (below)...His scriptures..
NOTE: Jesus does NOT move his feet away, he allows them to WORSHIP HIM!!!!

Matthew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Jesus would be committing a GRAVE SIN IF HE DOES NOT STOP THE WORSHIP OF HIMSELF>> The ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION.. Jesus is GOD!!

The words of Jesus...WORDS of God!
"WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

Clearly from the scriptures..."The WORSHIPERS are the True Christians!!" It is those who DOUBTED who are the Anti-Christ.. They are those who refuse to WORSHIP Jesus!

Jesus allows them to WORSHIP HIMSELF because they understand Jesus is GOD!
All who reject "Jesus as God" must also REJECT the scriptures as a LIE!!!!
The Jehovah Witness came alone eighteen hundred years AFTER Jesus and proclaim... "The world has been WRONG all these years...We have the only truth"!
Then they claim ALL the Early Church Fathers are WRONG!
They claim the scriptures are wrong!
They claim CHRISTIANS have always been wrong!
They claim DOCUMENTED HISTORY is wrong!

Nowhere in scripture does Jesus call himself God.

Show me one place, because I can't find a single one.

He always said things like "the Father is greater than I am" " I can do only what my father taught me"

At no point did he even remotely claim equality with his Father, he even refused to be alled "good teacher" because as he said "only one is good - God"

Yes worship is for God alone, not Christ, not anyone else, for God alone.

Jesus tells you.. "WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!
They Jesus tells you in more then one place.. "They WORSHIP HIM"!!

Jesus wrote the scriptures. He is "The WORD"!!
All the scriptures are the words of Jesus "Old & New Testaments!"

Words of Jesus...... "WORSHIP IS FOR GOD ALONE"!!