MadCornishBiker's open blunder.

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 3:28:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/27/2013 12:43:34 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Anyone that is of the Christian mindset that the Torah is done away with is wrong, This is not true as the Scriptures state. That person is not a good person to listen to since He does not agree with God who is YHWH and His Son Yahushua haMashiach. (Jesus Christ).
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

madcornish says "oh, oh...."

The Christians are right, Jw doctrine (even though you were an exile and you still follow the core deception) is EASY to refute.

Sucking up to Christian doctrine just so you can "win their hearts" and slowly with that fake JW kindness I am SO well acquainted with as I have worked with many of them for literally aver a decade, so hot and cold like you and others that are die hard foolish for the JW lie, subtly like a serpent feeding them your bitter horseradish until they vomit and then trying to feed it to them again.

To be under the Law means to break the law. To be under sin, duh. The law points out sin and a quick study of Paul's letters will easily show even you mb, that the law is referred in this way. Common Christian newel's all around. They know this so well that they even use it in Christian Theology, of course. I am very familiar with Christian Theology as I was a Christian for over 14+ years. It is common Scriptural knowledge.

So when you tell somebody like me that openly claims to observe the law that I am under it you are say I am sinning, even if I were lying by saying I was keeping it and was not (which I am striving to keep it accurately, but this is not the main point). Then what you are doing is saying this.

One who says that He keeps the Law by observing it is sinning against God.

How can one sin against God when He is obeying His Law MB?

This is utterly impossible. COMPLETELY by all natural and physical laws even in the world system. The dictionary will show you quickly this is true because I know you are just squirming like a toad right now to prove me wrong and you cannot.
If you do, all I have to do is let it sit for a minute and people will see your contradiction and even now they can see it MB.

So when you said that the Christians should live under...the law you are saying they should sin. Got o any Church ANY church in the entire world of Christendom and they will tell you along with all who study Scripture that to be under the law is to sin. It points out sin. EVERY ONE knows that and if you did which
I am sure you did, as ALL people do, then the reason you quickly tried to refute me and hope I would not bring it up is because in the past I have not responded to you.

You think YHWH does not know what you are up to. You just got called out.

I know how your religious system of a mind works, even tough this is open truth, right now you are scouring this writing to see if there is even one little error you can point out so that you can try and pull the attention off yourself.

Typical JW behavior. Typical.

MB "Oh, I'm not really in the Kingdom Hall right now, or I just read their, literature, or whatever, I would not know exactly because I have not been reading any of your rubbish. But YHWH has had me consistently monitoring your responses to me by a quick skim and I have seen constant errors, contradictions and faults in your responses to me and I know since you have been talking to many others that you have made tons others as the rebellion against you continues, some weak may falter toward you, but that is how the JW movement has grown till know, common knowledge in the Christian denomination. You are one of many MB that shy's a little from allegiance from the JW's so you can appear to be friendly to the Christians. "Oh I am not really with them", yea right, liar.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 4:01:25 PM
At 6/28/2013 3:28:11 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Anyone that is of the Christian mindset that the Torah is done away with is wrong, This is not true as the Scriptures state. That person is not a good person to listen to since He does not agree with God who is YHWH and His Son Yahushua haMashiach. (Jesus Christ).
Mat_5:18 "For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.

Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

The Christians are right, Jw doctrine (even though you were an exile and you still follow the core deception) is EASY to refute.

Sucking up to Christian doctrine just so you can "win their hearts" and slowly with that fake JW kindness I am SO well acquainted with as I have worked with many of them for literally aver a decade, so hot and cold like you and others that are die hard foolish for the JW lie, subtly like a serpent feeding them your bitter horseradish until they vomit and then trying to feed it to them again.

To be under the Law means to break the law. To be under sin, duh. The law points out sin and a quick study of Paul's letters will easily show even you mb, that the law is referred in this way. Common Christian newel's all around. They know this so well that they even use it in Christian Theology, of course. I am very familiar with Christian Theology as I was a Christian for over 14+ years. It is common Scriptural knowledge.

So when you tell somebody like me that openly claims to observe the law that I am under it you are say I am sinning, even if I were lying by saying I was keeping it and was not (which I am striving to keep it accurately, but this is not the main point). Then what you are doing is saying this.

This is utterly impossible. COMPLETELY by all natural and physical laws even in the world system. The dictionary will show you quickly this is true because I know you are just squirming like a toad right now to prove me wrong and you cannot.
If you do, all I have to do is let it sit for a minute and people will see your contradiction and even now they can see it MB.

So when you said that the Christians should live under...the law you are saying they should sin. Got o any Church ANY church in the entire world of Christendom and they will tell you along with all who study Scripture that to be under the law is to sin. It points out sin. EVERY ONE knows that and if you did which
I am sure you did, as ALL people do, then the reason you quickly tried to refute me and hope I would not bring it up is because in the past I have not responded to you.

I know how your religious system of a mind works, even tough this is open truth, right now you are scouring this writing to see if there is even one little error you can point out so that you can try and pull the attention off yourself.

MB "Oh, I'm not really in the Kingdom Hall right now, or I just read their, literature, or whatever, I would not know exactly because I have not been reading any of your rubbish. But YHWH has had me consistently monitoring your responses to me by a quick skim and I have seen constant errors, contradictions and faults in your responses to me and I know since you have been talking to many others that you have made tons others as the rebellion against you continues, some weak may falter toward you, but that is how the JW movement has grown till know, common knowledge in the Christian denomination. You are one of many MB that shy's a little from allegiance from the JW's so you can appear to be friendly to the Christians. "Oh I am not really with them", yea right, liar.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:50:07 PM
At 6/28/2013 5:52:06 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
That's Paul's fault!

Paul's inspired writing is not faulty Tree. To say that is to throw the Scriptures (ALL OF THEM) in the garbage, since He is inspired by the Author.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:50:28 PM
At 6/28/2013 7:50:07 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 6/28/2013 5:52:06 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
That's Paul's fault!

Paul's inspired writing is not faulty Tree. To say that is to throw the Scriptures (ALL OF THEM) in the garbage, since He is inspired by the Author.
B said: Oh the Torah hasn't passed away, and it is still a guide to the principles Christians should live under, but we are not under law.

SOWER says:
The response I got afte all that was finally.
Basically nothing just his mess about how Christians read from it and obey some of the commands but not all. Half-hearted obedience.

I already knew all that.

The whole crux of my above response to MB was what a lying, Scripture Twistinf Hypo-crit he was.

He avoided any rebuke ande simply fed me the sam watered down response He always does.

JW's are weak all around.

They have rut they follow,
like rats in a maze.

They cannot stand it when they are openly refuted.

They try to bat the truthful response away and hide.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:30:23 AM
There should definitely be a peace treaty for MadCornishBiker, DogKnox and Sower. For the sake of the religion thread!
Turn around, go back.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 10:43:47 AM
If dognoxstigator willstop trying to purposly rile people up peace would come a little quicker at ddo
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 9:21:21 AM
Notice how MB did not try to refute this. Truth cannot be refuted, It has been at least a week since I poated this.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 6:15:31 AM

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:32:23 PM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message7/21/2013 2:29:57 PM
Posted: 0 seconds ago
My Christian Brother's and Sister's I would like to share this short post that I have been Happily posting on many Christian Forums that they have been inviting me to as they ask Questions about our Savior's Origins and Roots in the Hebrew lifestyle. Here you are. They enjoy the teaching of the Herisies of the Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrine so they can better witness to them.

Absolutely true you are. JW's as they are called by many on the Streets and forums are deceitful and use Christian doctrine as a front to lure the uneducated into their cult. The main heresy at the core of their lie is that Yahushua (Jesus) was a Creation and they deceptively use core Salvation Scriptures that Declare Messaih as Eternal to suck Christians into conversation, they then twist doctrine and destroy the belief of a believer slowly by introducing disgusting docrtine,

They are so foul. Brothers and Sister's unless you are adept with The Commands/Torah of Scripture, steer clear, they are evil. Not skilled in Scripture, but very evil.