Jump to topic:

WWJW - what would Jesus watch

Wtnjetro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 7:08:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
if he was on Earth now, what would he watch on TV?

I think he would watch Lost, at first because he thought it was about people who were lost and needed salvation. But then he'd find out it was about some people on an island who wanted to get off it. Then he's say "Jesus, this Gilligan Island stuff again." (pun intended)

I think he'd watch 24 because it's great and also because it reflects his knowledge that some people are so sinful they commit terrorist acts.

He wouldn't watch Weeds, which is what I'm watching right now (ok, is that enough words beginning with the "W" sounds?)

I think if his tv stopped working, he would perform a miracle and make it work again.

I think he would watch the cooking shows - particularly anything that involved bread served with wine.

I think he would watch Fox. I think he would be unable to root for any sports team because he would want to bless them all. But, if he had to choose, he'd obviously choose the Angels..
Author of the book The Vast Wastelands of Unbelief published by Tate Publishing, frequent author of articles at www.lutheranscience.org
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 8:55:38 PM
He'd watch MSNBC, that guy was a big liberal!
Probably History channel documentaries about himself, he was kind of a narcissist.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 8:25:46 AM
I don' think he would be wasting his time watching , he would rather be preaching, even more than he did before.