Jump to topic:

Hey, my Christian friends!

Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 10:55:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well I stoned a few homosexuals and managed to sell my daughter into slavery (and got a good price for her too!)
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:31:01 PM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message7/21/2013 2:29:57 PM
Posted: 0 seconds ago
My Christian Brother's and Sister's I would like to share this short post that I have been Happily posting on many Christian Forums that they have been inviting me to as they ask Questions about our Savior's Origins and Roots in the Hebrew lifestyle. Here you are. They enjoy the teaching of the Herisies of the Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrine so they can better witness to them.

Absolutely true you are. JW's as they are called by many on the Streets and forums are deceitful and use Christian doctrine as a front to lure the uneducated into their cult. The main heresy at the core of their lie is that Yahushua (Jesus) was a Creation and they deceptively use core Salvation Scriptures that Declare Messaih as Eternal to suck Christians into conversation, they then twist doctrine and destroy the belief of a believer slowly by introducing disgusting docrtine,
They are so foul. Brothers and Sister's unless you are adept with The Commands/Torah of Scripture, steer clear, they are evil. Not skilled in Scripture, but evil.
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 7:02:42 PM
At 7/9/2013 10:55:49 PM, Drayson wrote:
Well I stoned a few homosexuals and managed to sell my daughter into slavery (and got a good price for her too!)

Sounds like you've been busy. The Bible calls them Sodomites, by the way. You should try to be technical.

We're working on starting a church in Vermont, U.S. This is the land of hippies and witches, so it's a different experience than I've ever lived.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 7:05:19 PM
At 7/9/2013 10:55:49 PM, Drayson wrote:

LOOOOOOOL.

C'mon, I'm a Christian and even I thought this was funny.
Nolite Timere
Poetaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 7:06:34 PM
At 7/21/2013 7:02:42 PM, Naysayer wrote:
This is the land of hippies and witches, so it's a different experience than I've ever lived.

Would you happen to be posting this from Oz, by any chance?
"The book you are looking for hasn't been written yet. What you are looking for you are going to have to find yourself, it's not going to be in a book..." -Sidewalker
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 7:16:08 PM
At 7/21/2013 7:06:34 PM, Poetaster wrote:
This is the land of hippies and witches, so it's a different experience than I've ever lived.

It's just about that surreal at times. I keep trying to click my heels, but it ain't workin'.
Poetaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 7:54:49 PM
At 7/21/2013 7:16:08 PM, Naysayer wrote:
At 7/21/2013 7:06:34 PM, Poetaster wrote:

It's just about that surreal at times. I keep trying to click my heels, but it ain't workin'.

And the man pulling levers behind the curtain isn't always going to be the good guy, unfortunately.
"The book you are looking for hasn't been written yet. What you are looking for you are going to have to find yourself, it's not going to be in a book..." -Sidewalker