Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

God Does Not Exist!

bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:49:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:43:52 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
If God exists, then why did he allow the Weed Agenda?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 1

That just seems like confirmation bias.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
CWL-GPA
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:52:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:49:08 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:43:52 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
If God exists, then why did he allow the Weed Agenda?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 1

That just seems like confirmation bias.

I think your wrong opinion against it is confirmation bias.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Obvious confirmation bias.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
CWL-GPA
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:53:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:51:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
To the thread title: So?

Someone clearly has n time to read my official post.

If God truly did exist, why would he allow there to be so much suffering on this planet, such as the weed agenda?

That is what I mean.
CWL-GPA
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
CWL-GPA
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:27:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!

Oh? "Everyone knows what the weed agenda is"? No, they don't, you insufferable prat, nor does everyone think that, even if they accept the concept of a "weed agenda" (presumably the legalization of marjuana?) that it's harmful. Further, you've given no chain of reason...was this supposed to be a PoE argument? Or is it just "something GWL doesn't like exists, therefore God doesn't"?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
CWL-GPA
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:39:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 12:27:03 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!

Oh? "Everyone knows what the weed agenda is"? No, they don't, you insufferable prat, nor does everyone think that, even if they accept the concept of a "weed agenda" (presumably the legalization of marjuana?) that it's harmful. Further, you've given no chain of reason...was this supposed to be a PoE argument? Or is it just "something GWL doesn't like exists, therefore God doesn't"?

You stupid titty.

You are a pathetic immature punk.

The weed agenda is the forcing of people to support the legalization of marijuana for medicinal and recreational purposes. Anyone who might not support this Libertarian Plutocracy is forced to bee seen as some fool, which you see me as right now. It simply benefits the plutocracy.

You titty.

It doesn't even need a chain of reasoning, you worthless punk! it's quite obvious that there is, in fact, a weed agenda, that benefits the Libertarian Plutocracy! If God was so perfect, he would not allow the weed agenda to cause the oppression of us Socialists! I find it completely ridiculous how sh!tting mad you're getting about all this, I think someone is a bit butthurt!

The weed agenda is so obviously blatant. Act like you don't know about it, go ahead. We all know it's there, and the only reason I'm being assaulted like this is because of this "confirmation bias" you were speaking of.

I used to smoke marijuana! Fortunately, I don't anymore, and I've become far more mentally stable because of my quitting. I know it's harmful! The fact that we are legalizing it will deteriorate our very country, thanks to the plutocracy!

You bear's buttwipe. Maybe someday you'll learn to grow up!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:50:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 12:39:40 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:27:03 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!

Oh? "Everyone knows what the weed agenda is"? No, they don't, you insufferable prat, nor does everyone think that, even if they accept the concept of a "weed agenda" (presumably the legalization of marjuana?) that it's harmful. Further, you've given no chain of reason...was this supposed to be a PoE argument? Or is it just "something GWL doesn't like exists, therefore God doesn't"?

You stupid titty.

You are a pathetic immature punk.

The weed agenda is the forcing of people to support the legalization of marijuana for medicinal and recreational purposes. Anyone who might not support this Libertarian Plutocracy is forced to bee seen as some fool, which you see me as right now. It simply benefits the plutocracy.

You titty.

It doesn't even need a chain of reasoning, you worthless punk! it's quite obvious that there is, in fact, a weed agenda, that benefits the Libertarian Plutocracy! If God was so perfect, he would not allow the weed agenda to cause the oppression of us Socialists! I find it completely ridiculous how sh!tting mad you're getting about all this, I think someone is a bit butthurt!

The weed agenda is so obviously blatant. Act like you don't know about it, go ahead. We all know it's there, and the only reason I'm being assaulted like this is because of this "confirmation bias" you were speaking of.

I used to smoke marijuana! Fortunately, I don't anymore, and I've become far more mentally stable because of my quitting. I know it's harmful! The fact that we are legalizing it will deteriorate our very country, thanks to the plutocracy!

You bear's buttwipe. Maybe someday you'll learn to grow up!

Well, I'm glad you exercised your choice in the matter.

It's hilarious that you're the one who started with the insults, and yet accuse me of getting mad. I was perfectly content to simply throw your own baseless assertions back at you. Instead, you start throwing cursewords around like a child who is upset because they can't have their way.

It seems you ARE using a "PoE", without warrant for the E you're P'ing. It's absurd, you lack warrant, and your insults are tiresome and foolish.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:59:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

Because you say dumb things and we think it's funny to make fun of you for it.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:28:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:49:08 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:43:52 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
If God exists, then why did he allow the Weed Agenda?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 1

: That just seems like confirmation bias.
Tsar of DDO
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:44:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 12:50:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:39:40 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:27:03 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!

Oh? "Everyone knows what the weed agenda is"? No, they don't, you insufferable prat, nor does everyone think that, even if they accept the concept of a "weed agenda" (presumably the legalization of marjuana?) that it's harmful. Further, you've given no chain of reason...was this supposed to be a PoE argument? Or is it just "something GWL doesn't like exists, therefore God doesn't"?

You stupid titty.

You are a pathetic immature punk.

The weed agenda is the forcing of people to support the legalization of marijuana for medicinal and recreational purposes. Anyone who might not support this Libertarian Plutocracy is forced to bee seen as some fool, which you see me as right now. It simply benefits the plutocracy.

You titty.

It doesn't even need a chain of reasoning, you worthless punk! it's quite obvious that there is, in fact, a weed agenda, that benefits the Libertarian Plutocracy! If God was so perfect, he would not allow the weed agenda to cause the oppression of us Socialists! I find it completely ridiculous how sh!tting mad you're getting about all this, I think someone is a bit butthurt!

The weed agenda is so obviously blatant. Act like you don't know about it, go ahead. We all know it's there, and the only reason I'm being assaulted like this is because of this "confirmation bias" you were speaking of.

I used to smoke marijuana! Fortunately, I don't anymore, and I've become far more mentally stable because of my quitting. I know it's harmful! The fact that we are legalizing it will deteriorate our very country, thanks to the plutocracy!

You bear's buttwipe. Maybe someday you'll learn to grow up!

Well, I'm glad you exercised your choice in the matter.

It's hilarious that you're the one who started with the insults, and yet accuse me of getting mad. I was perfectly content to simply throw your own baseless assertions back at you. Instead, you start throwing cursewords around like a child who is upset because they can't have their way.

It seems you ARE using a "PoE", without warrant for the E you're P'ing. It's absurd, you lack warrant, and your insults are tiresome and foolish.

Blade Runner, Chillax This dude is a certified troll.

This link shows his first debate.

http://www.debate.org...
v3nesl
Posts: 4,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:50:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:43:52 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
If God exists, then why did he allow the Weed Agenda?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 1

Dude, the weed agenda is like, ummm... Shoot, forgot what I was going to say.
This space for rent.
dattaswami
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 11:39:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Creation of Life (God " Scientist)

When the energy, which is another form of matter, only does a special function, that special function or special mechanism or special technology is called as life. Thus, life is the special work of energy. The scientist is unable to make the energy to do this special work. The scientist is unable to know this special mechanism. Thus life is a special know-how or the knowledge of special technology. Since knowledge is power, the life can be called as special power.

Let Me give you an example. A cook prepared a curry. With the same materials another cook prepared the same curry but with additional taste. This special taste is the life. The taste is not the extra material, which is hidden in the hand of second cook. The taste is only a special knowledge or talent of the second cook. The first cook is scientist and the second cook is God. God does not reveal this one special technology to human beings because the human being always wants to become God due to his inherent egoism and jealousy. Thus God saved the human being from its fall. One should constantly remember this point and constantly surrender to God.

At 7/9/2013 11:43:52 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
If God exists, then why did he allow the Weed Agenda?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 1
sweetbreeze
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:29:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:51:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
To the thread title: So?

I know, right? The OP didn't need to point it out, you know. They might even hurt Christians' feelings.
sweetbreeze
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:30:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 11:43:52 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
If God exists, then why did he allow the Weed Agenda?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 1

So? You didn't need to point it out.
sweetbreeze
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:32:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!

You didn't need to say that, you know. Calm down.
sweetbreeze
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:33:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!

BTW, what is the weed agenda?
sweetbreeze
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 2:34:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/9/2013 12:39:40 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:27:03 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:23:52 PM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:57:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:54:09 AM, CWL-GPA wrote:
At 7/9/2013 11:53:09 AM, Noumena wrote:
Obvious confirmation bias.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

Is this some punk reference that I am supposed to think is funny? this is clearly a serious issue!

No, it isn't. The "weed agenda"? Seriously? With no backing of the point? You're clearly trolling; when obvious troll is obvious, obvious troll may be fed, or may be trolled in return.

You have made yourself a joke on this website. As long as you continue to do so, you can't be surprised when people laugh.

I am not a troll. I came here to this site today to perhaps join the debate community. The fact that you think I am a troll is absolutely sickening. Everyone knows what the weed agenda is, so don't act so innocent. How dare you call me a joke. You are the joke! Now make like Elvis Presley and sh!t yourself to death!

Oh? "Everyone knows what the weed agenda is"? No, they don't, you insufferable prat, nor does everyone think that, even if they accept the concept of a "weed agenda" (presumably the legalization of marjuana?) that it's harmful. Further, you've given no chain of reason...was this supposed to be a PoE argument? Or is it just "something GWL doesn't like exists, therefore God doesn't"?

You stupid titty.

You are a pathetic immature punk.

The weed agenda is the forcing of people to support the legalization of marijuana for medicinal and recreational purposes. Anyone who might not support this Libertarian Plutocracy is forced to bee seen as some fool, which you see me as right now. It simply benefits the plutocracy.

You titty.

It doesn't even need a chain of reasoning, you worthless punk! it's quite obvious that there is, in fact, a weed agenda, that benefits the Libertarian Plutocracy! If God was so perfect, he would not allow the weed agenda to cause the oppression of us Socialists! I find it completely ridiculous how sh!tting mad you're getting about all this, I think someone is a bit butthurt!

The weed agenda is so obviously blatant. Act like you don't know about it, go ahead. We all know it's there, and the only reason I'm being assaulted like this is because of this "confirmation bias" you were speaking of.

I used to smoke marijuana! Fortunately, I don't anymore, and I've become far more mentally stable because of my quitting. I know it's harmful! The fact that we are legalizing it will deteriorate our very country, thanks to the plutocracy!

You bear's buttwipe. Maybe someday you'll learn to grow up!

You mean "stupidity"?