Jump to topic:

saving iran from islam

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 7:47:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Tyrany is changing its clothes some time he is dressed as communists persecuting falun gong,others as islamic leaders persecuting freedom fighters in iran.! Again we hear that iran brutaly kill and oppress students yerning for freedom.! The victims of islam in iran scream for help.! How ever obama decided against madeling in its culture... Is a culture a answer why israel is behaving unjust against arabs.? No and it shouldn't be.!! Was culture a excuse to keep blacks inslaved.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 7:51:22 PM
Islam is not the problem. The problem lies in government corruption, not in religion.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 8:31:24 PM
This is highlighting the idiotic iraq war,we took out a balancing power that kept iran in check.!! Iran is now going to try to create trouble outside to stabilize its

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 8:47:27 PM
Wjmelem you are both right and wrong.! True we even have muslims against it . However the currupt government is using islam ,and its the job of muslims to clear its name,not our job .!

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 10:12:52 PM
Hi my friend insert. Great to have you here again.! True you won more points on all counts ,however your term is new I never made any conditions on it ,or its definition...! Conditions or available any one could check it If you read my post clearly,I adopted your argument-a argument I am and was against-that its a currupt gov the people are fighting against...! As far as your position on this issue accurding to your opinion you should join me.! You believe that this is a currupt gov and against islam so join me to fight against it..!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 10:42:40 PM
At 12/7/2009 10:12:52 PM, banker wrote:
Hi my friend insert. Great to have you here again.! True you won more points on all counts ,however your term is new I never made any conditions on it ,or its definition...! Conditions or available any one could check it If you read my post clearly,I adopted your argument-a argument I am and was against-that its a currupt gov the people are fighting against...! As far as your position on this issue accurding to your opinion you should join me.! You believe that this is a currupt gov and against islam so join me to fight against it..!

True, I don't support the Iranian regime, but with you it tends to become Islam itself that is the problem rather than the corrupted leaders. As for not being allowed to Islamospam, I laid that condition down in one of the threads. You were supposed to abide by it. :P
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 10:51:42 PM
At 12/7/2009 7:47:08 PM, banker wrote:
Tyrany is changing its clothes some time he is dressed as communists persecuting falun gong,others as islamic leaders persecuting freedom fighters in iran.! Again we hear that iran brutaly kill and oppress students yerning for freedom.! The victims of islam in iran scream for help.! How ever obama decided against madeling in its culture... Is a culture a answer why israel is behaving unjust against arabs.? No and it shouldn't be.!! Was culture a excuse to keep blacks inslaved.?

I think that everyone should persecute Falun Gong, whether you are Communist, Capitalist, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, etc.

And I also think we should persecute people like Banker who lie about their education level.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 3:44:25 AM
At 12/7/2009 7:47:08 PM, banker wrote:

As usual professor it is difficult to work out what you are trying to say, but as you lost that debate are you not honour bound to silence on this issue? Those were the terms right?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:19:29 AM
Insert I am not the issue,niether do I effect it. The problem in iran is created by bush.! Since bush took out sadam who was securing the world from iran,is gone and nothing stops iran anymore..! For all we know iraq will soon join iran..! We have to pay to rebuild iraq..! We have to pay to deal with iran (like inspections ,investigations,security) and china gets iran oil .. Moreover iraq started to sell oil to china..! Now iraq turns to join china..! Thanks bush for turning iraq from a selution into the problem..! After bieng their without out saddam,could it be that all mass graves stoped the type of terror we expirience now? Is it a selution to exchange mass graves of terrorists ,with graves of their victims.? If sadam wes so good in dealing with iran and his own terrorists ,the best idea would be to hire him to deal with other problem areas ..! But bush wanted to jump on the ship and scream mission acomplished

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:28:29 AM
Dear cereb - would suggest ,improving on reading comperhansion.! 1)The terms of the debate is up for all to see check it out 2) Honor is stending up against hate mongers,dictators,etc.

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:32:00 AM
At 12/7/2009 10:51:42 PM, Kleptin wrote:

I think that everyone should persecute Falun Gong, whether you are Communist, Capitalist, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, etc.

Why?
From the way I see it when an individual "persecutes" someone for belief it is a sign of weakness and unjustified fear on the part of that person.

When a government "persecutes" such people it is in order to solidify their own place in power.

I think we should persecute unjust and illegitimate rulers, and throw unjust individuals in jail.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:10:30 AM
At 12/8/2009 4:28:29 AM, banker wrote:
Dear cereb - would suggest ,improving on reading comperhansion.! 1)The terms of the debate is up for all to see check it out 2) Honor is stending up against hate mongers,dictators,etc.

Yes my bad, you cowardly withdrew from the debate in question.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:49:50 AM
At 12/8/2009 4:32:00 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Why?
From the way I see it when an individual "persecutes" someone for belief it is a sign of weakness and unjustified fear on the part of that person.

When a government "persecutes" such people it is in order to solidify their own place in power.

I think we should persecute unjust and illegitimate rulers, and throw unjust individuals in jail.

Maybe "persecute" is the wrong word. I think we should prevent the spread of harmful and false ideas. There is nothing much that differentiates practice of Falun Gong and Tai Chi except for the following:

1. Cult beliefs that culminate in self neglect and self harm
2. Deliberate and malicious slander against the Chinese government.
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 1:07:42 PM
Kleptin your a very creative chicken...! "Mabe persicuting is not the right word"..! Are you just saying itz spalled persecuting ? Or you realy try to back off from advocating killing people who are in your mind negllegent? Like falun gong? Or like some who are not having health care...! You said we need to stop them in a other way then persicuting thAm... Since persicution is not the way anymore what is? Is the believe against china is something to be punished by persection is it also if one believes china is neglegant? If so should they kill each other?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 1:21:56 PM
Cereb you need to brush up on the facts

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 1:25:35 PM
At 12/8/2009 1:07:42 PM, banker wrote:
Kleptin your a very creative chicken...! "Mabe persicuting is not the right word"..! Are you just saying itz spalled persecuting ? Or you realy try to back off from advocating killing people who are in your mind negllegent? Like falun gong? Or like some who are not having health care...! You said we need to stop them in a other way then persicuting thAm... Since persicution is not the way anymore what is? Is the believe against china is something to be punished by persection is it also if one believes china is neglegant? If so should they kill each other?

I think that people who spread harmful beliefs under the guise of a religion should be arrested. Falun Gong is such a thing, therefore, its practitioners and leaders should be arrested.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 2:55:37 PM
Kleptin thanks for bieng honest to disclose your opinion to use the gov. To prosicute people based on their believe..! Sorry I have to disagree...!

MistahKurtz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 3:34:57 PM
Banker, your understanding of Iran is shortsighted.

This previous summer I was involved with the online group (a branch of Anonymous) who were setting up proxies, disseminating information, doing advocacy, etc. for the Iranian protesters. I learned a lot about the situation.

In 1951, the Iranian parliament elected a prime minister whom the Shah (king) did not approve of. The new prime minister, Mossadegh, nationalized the English-owned oil industry that was robbing Iran of a lot of it's deserve wealth (that is, post WWII English influence allowed them to get a pretty sweet deal.) England was having none of this, so they convinced the U.S to stage a coup with them and removed Mossadegh and install the Shah as the actual head of government.

So you can see, there is already plenty of reason for the Iranian people to hate the west.

So the Shah went on to be completely autocratic, smashing all malcontents. Naturally, a revolution began boiling and street protests and general strikes shut down Tehran (such as what happened this summer.) Long story short, Ayatollah Khamenei, as leader of the revolution, took power and formed a theocracy. The U.S. freaked out, as their man was deposed, and imposed sanctions. Since then, Iran had liberalized greatly, with several progressive (and democratically elected) leaders. Then Ahmadinejad took power, playing on discontent over 80 years of being screwed by the West, won power and started to, in his own stupid way, retaliate. This began distressing people, along with his fundamental Islamic laws, so they elected Mir Hussein Mousavi (or so the data shows) but Ahmadinejad simply changed the numbers and reinstalled himself in a suble coup-d'etat.

So it's not fair to blame Islam at all, as it has very little to do with anything aside from some internal laws within Iran (i.e. burkas and anti-homosexuality laws that only Ahmadinejad and Khamenei seem to support.)

If the U.S. had, for once, used the CIA for something constructive, it would have aided their media war against the Ahmadinejad government and installed a leader that promised to have positive talks with the U.S. government about its nuclear program and have real talks with Israel.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 3:36:40 PM
At 12/8/2009 2:55:37 PM, banker wrote:
Kleptin thanks for bieng honest to disclose your opinion to use the gov. To prosicute people based on their believe..! Sorry I have to disagree...!

Banker, if Islamic fundamentalists believe that they will get 72 virgins after blowing themselves up, should we arrest them, or should we not arrest them?

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 3:37:27 PM
(For the rest of you, replace that with "Islamic extremists". Banker doesn't believe that Islamic Extremists exist)

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:00:21 PM
Kleptin you sound like bush now...! I oppose islam persecution and china persection of their opponants. But that does not in any way make me agree with them..! Quite the conterary..! I never suggested to suppurt bush. Actualy I posted on this topic against him.

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:03:47 PM
At 12/8/2009 4:00:21 PM, banker wrote:
Kleptin you sound like bush now...! I oppose islam persecution and china persection of their opponants. But that does not in any way make me agree with them..! Quite the conterary..! I never suggested to suppurt bush. Actualy I posted on this topic against him.

You didn't answer the question.

If Islamic Extremists decided that blowing themselves up and killing innocent people was part of their religious beliefs, should we respect those beliefs, YES OR NO?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:16:57 PM
Sorry I did not realise its a question . The answer is : its the job of the gov. To secure its people and surely if one is ploting to kill its people the gov needs to save them..! Now in your mind is falun gong trying to kill people? How is falun gong like jihadists? Is one holding a believe guilty as if he acted upon it? Please help me out on this..!

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:49:32 PM
At 12/8/2009 4:16:57 PM, banker wrote:
Sorry I did not realise its a question . The answer is : its the job of the gov. To secure its people and surely if one is ploting to kill its people the gov needs to save them..! Now in your mind is falun gong trying to kill people? How is falun gong like jihadists? Is one holding a believe guilty as if he acted upon it? Please help me out on this..!

The question isn't whether people are being killed. The question is whether or not religious beliefs are 100% sacred. And as you have demonstrated, they are not. People are NOT allowed to do whatever they want just because they call it a religion.

Falun Gong is a cult. The founder of Falun Gong amassed millions of dollars in less than a decade without any business or corporation, through followers of his cult. He promised to install a "Fa Lun" into people's bodies. "Fa" means "Law" and "Lun" means "Wheel". This law wheel had magical properties that allowed people to fly, heal themselves, spit fireballs or turn invisible etc. Impressionable teenagers were starving and getting sick because they were taught that the wheel would feed them, sustain them, and heal them, but only if they had faith.

The following became too large for the government to ignore because Hongzi started to use his mass following for political purposes. An article came out detailing how some of the more psycho practitioners were engaging in acts of self harm and in an effort to suppress that article, Hongzi had his followers take action. When the article was published anyway, he had 10,000 practitioners outside of the Communist Party central leadership compound.

Imagine if 10,000 scientologists just set up all around the White House. Isn't that a little creepy? Now imagine if those scientologists were actually 100x more batso-nuts, and you have Falun Gong.

Falun Gong isn't a religion. It started as a cult and it is now an evil political tool, wielded by both Hongzi AND the Western powers.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:13:37 PM
Sorry you didn't answer my question... Now in your mind is falun gong trying to kill people? How is falun gong like jihadists? Is one holding a believe guilty as if he acted upon it?

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:36:52 PM
At 12/8/2009 5:13:37 PM, banker wrote:
Sorry you didn't answer my question... Now in your mind is falun gong trying to kill people? How is falun gong like jihadists? Is one holding a believe guilty as if he acted upon it?

Yes I did, you just have trouble reading. Read it again.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 7:10:08 PM
I hope you don't want to compare girls not eating,to jihadists blowing themselvs up in the train station..! So if some young girls don't eat and starve ,becuase they want to look like briteney spears!! Should we send briteney spears to guantanamo bay..?! Now we actualy had a one million men march by luis farakan..! Should we deal with luis farakan as a jihadic suicide killer and send him to guantanimo..? Please help me understand how you compare falung gong to jihad

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 7:54:02 PM
At 12/8/2009 7:10:08 PM, banker wrote:
I hope you don't want to compare girls not eating,to jihadists blowing themselvs up in the train station..! So if some young girls don't eat and starve ,becuase they want to look like briteney spears!! Should we send briteney spears to guantanamo bay..?! Now we actualy had a one million men march by luis farakan..! Should we deal with luis farakan as a jihadic suicide killer and send him to guantanimo..? Please help me understand how you compare falung gong to jihad

Is Islamic Extremism an alleged religious belief?
Yes.

Is Falun Gong an alleged religious belief?
Yes.

Does some government exert restriction over Islamic Extremism?
Yes.

Does some government exert restriction over Falun Gong?
Yes.

Do people die because of Islamic Extremism?
Yes.

Do people die because of Falun Gong?

YES. These idiots starve themselves *to death*, they slice open their abdomens to try to find the mythical wheel. They refuse medical treatment and die of illnesses because they think the wheel will save them. They light themselves on fire because of their "faith" in this absurd, man-made scheme. They try to spread their idiocy and make more money for their founder. At first, it started as a cult. Hongzi then said that people would be able to use supernatural powers against the police and all those who wanted to stand against them. When the Chinese Government responded, he changed his tone and told all his followers that the world was going to end, and only those who stay true to Falun Gong would survive the apocalypse. He has renamed the movement "Falun Dafa" which means "Great Expansion of the Law Wheel". He is trying to lead a global movement where he can control mindless sheep, and 75% of the world is made up of just that. Mindless sheep.

Islamic extremism harms people, Falun Gong harms people.

Just because you call it "religion", it doesn't make it a religion. There is absolutely nothing religious about Falun Gong, it is just a complete pile of garbage made up by a greedy man and followed by idiots who can't think for themselves. It is mind control by one greedy man. And the entire western world is supporting him because they think its a good way to ruin China's public image.

Does China do a lot of underhanded and immoral things? Yes. Is the repression of Falun Gong one of them? No. People need to be able to tell the difference. Or perhaps, your imaginary doctorate wasn't in the subject of Common Sense?