Jump to topic:

Islam the one true all holy relgion

Haxis288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2013 10:44:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Islamic vaules are the mos perfict Islams universtialty is the mission of the holy
prophet (SAW) defence of the week and opressed throo allahs soldiers the Mujahideen were god is not that just of muslims but of all things good and bad creator of heaven and earth in wich god calls him self Rubb Al-youlaman Allah is greatest each day millions becom muslim by pronouncing al-shaddah La illa il allah muhammad rasoolu allah there is no god but allah and muhmmad is the messanger of allah Islam will cover earth with one Ummah islam is growning its the 2nd largest relgion onnearth almost every country has at least one Muslim even North Korea Islam will conquoer Christanity inshallah Allahu Akbar
Soldiers of Allah La illa il allah muhammad rasoolu allah
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 1:32:29 AM
At 7/13/2013 10:44:01 PM, Haxis288 wrote:
Islamic vaules are the mos perfict Islams universtialty is the mission of the holy
prophet (SAW) defence of the week and opressed throo allahs soldiers the Mujahideen were god is not that just of muslims but of all things good and bad creator of heaven and earth in wich god calls him self Rubb Al-youlaman Allah is greatest each day millions becom muslim by pronouncing al-shaddah La illa il allah muhammad rasoolu allah there is no god but allah and muhmmad is the messanger of allah Islam will cover earth with one Ummah islam is growning its the 2nd largest relgion onnearth almost every country has at least one Muslim even North Korea Islam will conquoer Christanity inshallah Allahu Akbar
Only the stupid would choose the slavery of islam over freedom. That's why it will never rule the west.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 1:57:28 AM
At 7/14/2013 1:32:29 AM, bulproof wrote:

Only the stupid would choose the slavery of islam over freedom. That's why it will never rule the west.

Response: Response: Only the mentally challenged would actually think that such a response is valid, especially since even the West is not free. That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 5:46:45 AM
At 7/14/2013 1:57:28 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/14/2013 1:32:29 AM, bulproof wrote:

Response: Response: Only the mentally challenged would actually think that such a response is valid, especially since even the West is not free. That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West.
Citations? No? Oh well! LOL
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 8:06:30 AM
At 7/14/2013 5:46:45 AM, bulproof wrote:

Response: Evidence? No? No worries. We expect that from you by now.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:24:08 AM
At 7/14/2013 8:06:30 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/14/2013 5:46:45 AM, bulproof wrote:

Response: Evidence? No? No worries. We expect that from you by now.
Yep just as I said. Special school for you even in eternity.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:50:14 AM
What are "vaules", "mos perfict", and "universtialty"?

prophet (SAW) defence of the week and opressed throo allahs soldiers the Mujahideen
What is "opressed throo allahs"? Also, is this like a "defense of the week" for football or something?

were god is not that just of muslims but of all things good and bad
Can you restate this in English?

creator of heaven and earth in wich god calls him self Rubb Al-youlaman
For a believer, it's quite disrespectful to not capitalize God. And why are you saying that God is rubbing something?

Allah is greatest each day millions becom muslim by pronouncing al-shaddah La illa il allah muhammad rasoolu allah there is no god but allah and muhmmad is the messanger of allah
Yes: humanity has stupidity to spare.

Islam will cover earth with one Ummah islam is growning its the 2nd largest relgion onnearth almost every country has at least one Muslim even North Korea Islam will conquoer Christanity inshallah Allahu Akbar
Islam is second to Christianity and will remain so for some time. Regardless, if Muslims in general keep turning a blind eye to the large number of radicals in their ranks and keep apologizing and covering for them, the rest of the world is going to get feed up. If this happens, I fear that many peaceful Muslims will suffer as Islam is wiped off the face of the earth.

My hope is that Islam can do away with the growing number of radicals among them, and leave behind the past millennia and join the rest of us in the 21st century.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:07:15 AM
At 7/15/2013 9:50:14 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:
What are "vaules", "mos perfict", and "universtialty"?

prophet (SAW) defence of the week and opressed throo allahs soldiers the Mujahideen
What is "opressed throo allahs"? Also, is this like a "defense of the week" for football or something?

were god is not that just of muslims but of all things good and bad
Can you restate this in English?

creator of heaven and earth in wich god calls him self Rubb Al-youlaman
For a believer, it's quite disrespectful to not capitalize God. And why are you saying that God is rubbing something?

Allah is greatest each day millions becom muslim by pronouncing al-shaddah La illa il allah muhammad rasoolu allah there is no god but allah and muhmmad is the messanger of allah
Yes: humanity has stupidity to spare.

Islam will cover earth with one Ummah islam is growning its the 2nd largest relgion onnearth almost every country has at least one Muslim even North Korea Islam will conquoer Christanity inshallah Allahu Akbar
Islam is second to Christianity and will remain so for some time. Regardless, if Muslims in general keep turning a blind eye to the large number of radicals in their ranks and keep apologizing and covering for them, the rest of the world is going to get feed up. If this happens, I fear that many peaceful Muslims will suffer as Islam is wiped off the face of the earth.

My hope is that Islam can do away with the growing number of radicals among them, and leave behind the past millennia and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

DISRESPECTFUL? To whom?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:16:37 AM
If this happens, I fear that many peaceful Muslims will suffer as Islam is wiped off the face of the earth.
Uh oh, we're scared. It's not like we have the manpower, allies, and will to fight for our cause.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:33:53 AM
At 7/15/2013 10:16:37 AM, Mirza wrote:
If this happens, I fear that many peaceful Muslims will suffer as Islam is wiped off the face of the earth.
Uh oh, we're scared. It's not like we have the manpower, allies, and will to fight for our cause.
That is the whole point sweety, some muslims think that they can takeover the world by force. Unfortunately they don't have the numbers or the power or the weapons and will be annihilated in their attempts, as will all of the other muslims. Just as germans needed to defeat nazism muslims need to defeat fanaticism.
The "terror" propagated by the muslims has not worked. They are pathetic in their attempts.So yes we aren't scared.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:01:07 AM
At 7/15/2013 10:07:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
DISRESPECTFUL? To whom?
You would be stupid enough to ask that question.

Uh oh, we're scared.
As right you should be.

It's not like we have the manpower, allies, and will to fight for our cause.
1) You are SEVERELY outnumbered; there are many many more non-Muslims than Muslims in the world.

2) If you keep producing radicals among you and continue to turn a blind eye and apologize for them, you will continue to loose allies.

3) If your cause is to defend and protect the radicals, then you will join them in the afterlife.
WOS
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:08:34 AM
At 7/15/2013 11:01:07 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:07:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
DISRESPECTFUL? To whom?
You would be stupid enough to ask that question.

Uh oh, we're scared.
As right you should be.

It's not like we have the manpower, allies, and will to fight for our cause.
1) You are SEVERELY outnumbered; there are many many more non-Muslims than Muslims in the world.

2) If you keep producing radicals among you and continue to turn a blind eye and apologize for them, you will continue to loose allies.

3) If your cause is to defend and protect the radicals, then you will join them in the afterlife.

You didn't answer my question. Don't you have an answer?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:17:37 AM
As right you should be.
If that helps you sleep at night, Ma'am.

1) You are SEVERELY outnumbered;
There will never be a Muslim vs non-Muslim war. In the possible case of a world conflict, at best it would be the West against the Muslim world.

there are many many more non-Muslims than Muslims in the world.
Like those in China and Russia, who'll gladly join the West, eh?

Radicals come from poor backgrounds. They are not only products of Muslims.

That's not our cause. Anything smart you have to say, Ma'am? You sound more dumb than ever. Time to bring new arguments.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 12:02:11 PM
At 7/15/2013 11:08:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
You didn't answer my question. Don't you have an answer?
For you, there is no answer.

At 7/15/2013 11:17:37 AM, Mirza wrote:
As right you should be.
If that helps you sleep at night, Ma'am.
Why would it help ME sleep at night to know that YOU are scared? I don't even know who you are, Miss? I could care less what scares little girls like you.

1) You are SEVERELY outnumbered;
There will never be a Muslim vs non-Muslim war. In the possible case of a world conflict, at best it would be the West against the Muslim world.
Not at the rate Muslims are pissing non-Muslims off! Regardless, one can speculate both ways: not all Muslims will ban together.

there are many many more non-Muslims than Muslims in the world.
Like those in China and Russia, who'll gladly join the West, eh?
If you notice, they suffer Muslim extremists well in Russia and China; they bang them out rather quickly. In the end, I'd say the Russians and Chinese would either join in or turn a blind eye and let the rest of the West take care of the scourge.

Radicals come from poor backgrounds. They are not only products of Muslims.
Yes, but these are the ones I questioned. Osama Bin Laden wasn't poor, he was quite rich as are may other radical leaders. There are plenty of poor people that are not radicalized.

That's not our cause.
Then you have nothing to fear and you will triumph over them before it's too late.

Anything smart you have to say, Ma'am?
You wouldn't know whether I've done so or not, Miss, so it's pointless to ask.

You sound more dumb than ever. Time to bring new arguments.
It's not new arguments needed, rather it's new non-radicalized people.
WOS
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 2:13:05 PM

I would have to totally disagree like 100%
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 2:29:35 PM
At 7/15/2013 12:02:11 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
Why would it help ME sleep at night to know that YOU are scared? I don't even know who you are, Miss? I could care less what scares little girls like you.
If it helps you sleep at night to say that. Is English your first language? Shame, because you don't understand it.

Not at the rate Muslims are pissing non-Muslims off! Regardless, one can speculate both ways: not all Muslims will ban together.
Then it wouldn't be a Muslim v. non-Muslim war, would it, kid?

If you notice, they suffer Muslim extremists well in Russia and China; they bang them out rather quickly.
Yet they support Islamic countries when they are up to a match against the West.

In the end, I'd say the Russians and Chinese would either join in or turn a blind eye and let the rest of the West take care of the scourge.
Sure they'd join. Good dream. By the way, the West will never be united against Islam. There are plenty of Western Muslims, such as myself, and there are converts and immigrants. To think the West would put up arms against Muslims in general means one's nuts. We agree you are though, don't we?

Then you have nothing to fear and you will triumph over them before it's too late.
You'll notice Muslims are more aligned with others than before. Education and wealth -- two key factors.

Now don't be rude Ma'am. Respect your overlord.

You have plenty. Try to explore the world beyond what your media tells you.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 3:17:14 PM
At 7/15/2013 2:29:35 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/15/2013 12:02:11 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
If it helps you sleep at night to say that.
Yes, I have already responded to that.

Is English your first language? Shame, because you don't understand it.
Yes, but clearly not the case with you as you seem not to understand it.

Then it wouldn't be a Muslim v. non-Muslim war, would it, kid?
Well, it might be so on the "receiving" end! But yes, it could very well be that many are spared.

If you notice, they don't suffer Muslim extremists well in Russia and China; they bang them out rather quickly.
Yet they support Islamic countries when they are up to a match against the West.
Not always, they usually do when it's in their best interest. I cannot be grudge them that as that is the "prime directive" of a foreign policy: the nation's interest is always first.

In the end, I'd say the Russians and Chinese would either join in or turn a blind eye and let the rest of the West take care of the scourge.
Sure they'd join. Good dream.
They might, they did it for Nazis. I don't disagree that it is unlikely, but not impossible especially if Muslim extremists keep causing problems in Russia and China.

By the way, the West will never be united against Islam. There are plenty of Western Muslims, such as myself, and there are converts and immigrants.
Never say never, it's not like it hasn't happened before. Like I said, if Muslim extremists keep up causing problems and Muslim nations do nothing about it, it will only cause anti-Muslim sentiment to grow. I'm not saying this will happen overnight; it may take decades, it may take years...

To think the West would put up arms against Muslims in general means one's nuts. We agree you are though, don't we?
One is definitely nuts when one refers to himself in the plural...unless that One is God...you're not claiming to be God, are you?

You'll notice Muslims are more aligned with others than before. Education and wealth -- two key factors.
I'm not sure what you mean by others: do you mean other Muslims or other non-Muslims? Regardless, education and wealth aren't prerequisites to morality: one can be moral without these.

Now don't be rude Ma'am. Respect your overlord.
Glad to see you accept your shortcomings. It is only when you do so that you can overcome them.

You have plenty.
I have plenty of what? You need to be more expressive, and not in the angry way that you usually are.

Try to explore the world beyond what your media tells you.
Unlike you, I don't listen to mainstream media, I gather information from a variety of sources, many of which originate from countries outside the US, some of which are not even in English.
WOS
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:46:07 PM
If you think you're right in any of this, feel free to debate me. I'm not interested in these small exchanges, especially with nutjobs.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:48:25 PM
Islam is a religion of Childish hate and Stupidity.

YHWH will crush those that do not repent in His Son's name. Yahushua haMaschiach. You have been warned.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:49:38 PM
At 7/15/2013 9:48:25 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

YHWH will crush those that do not repent in His Son's name. Yahushua haMaschiach. You have been warned.
PM your PayPal and I'll send over some charity money. I've given to poor people, now it's time to help complete mental nuts.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:10:38 PM

Intresting...childish and hate .. coming from a person such as yourself
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:51:39 PM

Be fair and don't accuse Islam for what some Muslims do.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:38:55 AM
At 7/15/2013 9:46:07 PM, Mirza wrote:
If you think you're right in any of this, feel free to debate me. I'm not interested in these small exchanges, especially with nutjobs.
I'm not interested in debating you as you have nothing to offer other than blind repetition, childish antics, and ad hominems. These forums are a good enough place to expose your depravities. Also, if you're not going to be civil, then there's no need to respond or address me.
WOS
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 11:40:08 AM
At 7/16/2013 10:38:55 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:
I'm not interested in debating you as you have nothing to offer other than blind repetition, childish antics, and ad hominems. These forums are a good enough place to expose your depravities. Also, if you're not going to be civil, then there's no need to respond or address me.
And so say all the erstwhile xtians. hoorah.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 4:15:36 PM
At 7/16/2013 11:40:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
And so say all the erstwhile xtians. hoorah.
GFY you Godless atheist!
WOS
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 1:36:46 AM
You're a coward, liar, and are obviously sneaking out because you know how dumb I would make you look. Remember that you plagiarized our debate because you had nothing smart to say. Call me whatever you want, but remember the nice Mirza from years ago who you had no problem insulting. It's not fun when the tables turn, is it?

Can't wait for an ignore-user option.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 9:38:42 AM
At 7/17/2013 1:36:46 AM, Mirza wrote:
You're a coward, liar, and are obviously sneaking out because you know how dumb I would make you look.
Like I said, if you're not going to be civil, then there's no need to respond or address me.

Remember that you plagiarized our debate because you had nothing smart to say. Call me whatever you want, but remember the nice Mirza from years ago who you had no problem insulting.
The nice Mirza from years ago? You seem to like revising history.

It's not fun when the tables turn, is it?
You wouldn't know.

Can't wait for an ignore-user option.
Like all good Muslims you cannot do things for yourself, you have to be told to do it.
WOS