Jump to topic:

The Holy Spirit is the True God

SpiritOfGod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 12:20:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bereshith (Genesis) could not be clearer on the ordering of the three persons of Elohim (God). "Elohim," first mentioned in Bereshith 1:1, is clearly identified as the "Spirit of Elohim" (Holy Spirit) in Bereshith 1:2. Elohim is a Spirit in the first chapter of Bereshith, the original Hebrew universally speaks this truth.

YHVH Elohim is not even mentioned until Bereshith 2:7! We know that the Spirit of Elohim Created all that is not identical to Him, so it makes sense intuitively that the Spirit of Elohim Created YHVH Elohim in the second Creation account. YHVH Elohim is then mentioned throughout the second chapter of Bereshith, for the second account of Creation. Yeshua is the Son of YHVH Elohim, as stated in Yohanan chapter 1. Yeshua existed with YHVH Elohim, but He is the Son of YHVH, as he was Created by YHVH.

I know this will draw much discussion and controversy, but I wish to make it clear that the Church of the Spirit of God distinguishes completely between the Spirit of Elohim, YHVH Elohim, and Yeshua. The Spirit is prime, Creating YHVH of the Old Testament. YHVH created Yeshua, His Son, to redeem the World. The Spirit was first: the Holy Spirit, then the Father, then the Son! Bereshith delivers something very different from Trinitarian nonsense!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 4:13:04 PM
At 7/14/2013 12:20:44 PM, SpiritOfGod wrote:
Bereshith (Genesis) could not be clearer on the ordering of the three persons of Elohim (God). "Elohim," first mentioned in Bereshith 1:1, is clearly identified as the "Spirit of Elohim" (Holy Spirit) in Bereshith 1:2. Elohim is a Spirit in the first chapter of Bereshith, the original Hebrew universally speaks this truth.

YHVH Elohim is not even mentioned until Bereshith 2:7! We know that the Spirit of Elohim Created all that is not identical to Him, so it makes sense intuitively that the Spirit of Elohim Created YHVH Elohim in the second Creation account. YHVH Elohim is then mentioned throughout the second chapter of Bereshith, for the second account of Creation. Yeshua is the Son of YHVH Elohim, as stated in Yohanan chapter 1. Yeshua existed with YHVH Elohim, but He is the Son of YHVH, as he was Created by YHVH.

I know this will draw much discussion and controversy, but I wish to make it clear that the Church of the Spirit of God distinguishes completely between the Spirit of Elohim, YHVH Elohim, and Yeshua. The Spirit is prime, Creating YHVH of the Old Testament. YHVH created Yeshua, His Son, to redeem the World. The Spirit was first: the Holy Spirit, then the Father, then the Son! Bereshith delivers something very different from Trinitarian nonsense!

Well it would appear it drew as much controversy as it made sense, i.e. none at all.

Never mind. Better luck next time. But next time try something that actually makes sense.
SpiritOfGod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 4:51:56 PM
At 7/14/2013 4:13:04 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 7/14/2013 12:20:44 PM, SpiritOfGod wrote:

Well it would appear it drew as much controversy as it made sense, i.e. none at all.

Never mind. Better luck next time. But next time try something that actually makes sense.

It would be more helpful if you could point out where the flaw in my "sense" is