Did allah only have daughters?

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 1:12:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
allah is not the same as Yahweh...

Did allah have daughters? Why did he not have sons and how can he be the same as the christian god when he only had one begotten son. so allah had three begotten daughters which after many many years after mohammed died , some islam/muslim claim that this is the evil texts when mohammed was possesed by satan or influenced or lied to...Dont sound like a prophet to me..
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 2:11:09 PM
At 7/15/2013 1:12:53 PM, question4u wrote:

Did allah have daughters? Why did he not have sons and how can he be the same as the christian god when he only had one begotten son. so allah had three begotten daughters which after many many years after mohammed died , some islam/muslim claim that this is the evil texts when mohammed was possesed by satan or influenced or lied to...Dont sound like a prophet to me..

Three pagan dieties ...which lets me know who allah really is
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 2:19:46 PM
In the Islamic creed God have no sons no daughters, and a good part of the Quran is blaming the Christians who said Jesus is the son of God in the sense that he is more than a servant or the Jews saying Ozair is the son of.

God -Allah- is the creator of everything, he has no progeny, nor should He.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say thou: He is Allah the One. (1) Allah, the Independent. (2) He begets not, nor was He begotten. (3) And never there has been anyone co-equal with him. (4)
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 2:24:14 PM

[This comment can only be seen by Gold users of Debate.org]
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 7:13:02 PM

Response: Allah(swt) does not beget, nor is He begotten. Thus Allah neither has parents, nor is He the parent of any children.

Allah is the name of the one and only God, who originated all of creation. Yahweh is a made-up biblical name for the true God, who is Allah.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:08:12 PM

So who is Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat? I did not make this up this was in early texts of the quran before it was edited. Mohammed not me said allah had daughters. I wonder who was his wife. I know.. but that is not the point in this thread.. waiting for some fruits
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:41:54 PM
At 7/15/2013 10:08:12 PM, question4u wrote:

So who is Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat? I did not make this up this was in early texts of the quran before it was edited. Mohammed not me said allah had daughters. I wonder who was his wife. I know.. but that is not the point in this thread.. waiting for some fruits

Response: Muhammad(saw) never said Allah has daughters, nor edited anything, supported by your own inability to prove otherwise.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:44:22 PM
About that this is what God said in the Quran chapter 53 :

Have ye then considered Al-Lat and AL-uzza: (19)
And Manat the other third? (20)
What!-Unto YOu the males and Unto Him the females? (21)
That indeed is a division unfair! (22)
They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath sent down no authority. They follow but their fancy, and that which pleaseth their souls; whereas assuredly there hath come Unto them from their Lord the guidance. (23)
Shall man have whatsoever he wisheth for! (24)
Allahs is the last and the first. (25)
And many soever are angels in the heavens whose intercession shall not avail at all save after Allah hath given leave for whomsoever He listeth and pleaseth. (26)
Verily those who believe not in the Hereafter name the angels with the names of females. (27)
And they have no knowledge thereof; they follow but a vain opinion, and verily a vain opinion attaineth not aught of the truth. (28)

I think if you want to be an honest and just man, you should stop accusing the scripture out of ignorance, and read the Quran on your own.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:14:40 AM
At 7/15/2013 10:44:22 PM, Fruitytree wrote:

They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath sent down no authority. They follow but their fancy, and that which pleaseth their souls; whereas assuredly there hath come Unto them from their Lord the guidance. (23)
And many soever are angels in the heavens whose intercession shall not avail at all save after Allah hath given leave for whomsoever He listeth and pleaseth. (26)
Verily those who believe not in the Hereafter name the angels with the names of females. (27)
And they have no knowledge thereof; they follow but a vain opinion, and verily a vain opinion attaineth not aught of the truth. (28)

I think if you want to be an honest and just man, you should stop accusing the scripture out of ignorance, and read the Quran on your own.

I actually read this for myself before I asked the question. Also if your other brothers and sisters and faith would have knew what I was talking about they would have gave the same texts as yourself. Now who and what is Al-Lat and AL-uzza: And Manat...according to what you know from the quran?
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 11:07:39 AM
At 7/16/2013 10:14:40 AM, question4u wrote:

I actually read this for myself before I asked the question. Also if your other brothers and sisters and faith would have knew what I was talking about they would have gave the same texts as yourself. Now who and what is Al-Lat and AL-uzza: And Manat...according to what you know from the quran?

Famous idols Arabs used to worship before Islam along with God, they have female names, and God as you could read blamed them for it.

May be one or 2 of them are supposed to be angels, but Arabs gave them female names and worshiped them.

Arabs didn't innovate this, they brought it from neighbouring nations, and adopted it.

Islam basically destroyed this cult.

Don't blame them for they didn't know you are talking about these, actually Muslims (arabs and non arabs) worship God alone, so your original topic was strange until you made it clear.

We now don't know about these 3 female idols except through Quran.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 11:43:02 AM

They are a valid reason to kill Salman Rushdie............hahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 11:48:08 AM
Didn't muhammad have a son and allah killed him?
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 6:33:27 PM
At 7/16/2013 11:48:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
Didn't muhammad have a son and allah killed him?

Not just one!!Actually saying God killed when a human dies (or anything dies) isn't exact, for God owns humans (and everything else) and Him taking back what He owns isn't a crime!!!Why didn't you say "didn't Allah kill Mohamed" huh !!!
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 12:45:04 PM
At 7/16/2013 11:07:39 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

Famous idols Arabs used to worship before Islam along with God, they have female names, and God as you could read blamed them for it.

May be one or 2 of them are supposed to be angels, but Arabs gave them female names and worshiped them.

Arabs didn't innovate this, they brought it from neighbouring nations, and adopted it.

Islam basically destroyed this cult.

Don't blame them for they didn't know you are talking about these, actually Muslims (arabs and non arabs) worship God alone, so your original topic was strange until you made it clear.

We now don't know about these 3 female idols except through Quran.

basic research will show you, that pagans worshipped allah with his three daughters before mohammed, your religion has been stolen from another as well... that is the reason why in hebrew allah means what it means it is a counterfiet just like his daughters.. These are viewed as the satanic verses,

Never did We send a messenger or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some into his desire. Which means that the prophet was influenced by satan, not a prophet at all in my view but just like jeraboam
http://www.muhammadanism.org...
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 6:09:18 PM
At 7/17/2013 12:45:04 PM, question4u wrote:

basic research will show you, that pagans worshipped allah with his three daughters before mohammed, your religion has been stolen from another as well... that is the reason why in hebrew allah means what it means it is a counterfiet just like his daughters.. These are viewed as the satanic verses,

Never did We send a messenger or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some into his desire. Which means that the prophet was influenced by satan, not a prophet at all in my view but just like jeraboam

No, the reason why Alah means what it means in Hebrew is specific to Hebrew, and has nothing to do with the Arabic "Allah" that has a root in Arabic and means the very God.

Now the day you mill understand Hebrew is not Arabic, and Arabic is not Hebrew, you would just be a better man.

It doesn't mean the prophet was influenced, it means Satan tried to influence the Prophet unsuccessfully, which you will discover by the end of the same verse !!

Satan is the enemy of mankind, if he can corrupt us he wouldn't hesitate by any mean, only our God can protect us from his evil.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 3:43:37 PM
At 7/17/2013 6:09:18 PM, Fruitytree wrote:

No, the reason why Alah means what it means in Hebrew is specific to Hebrew, and has nothing to do with the Arabic "Allah" that has a root in Arabic and means the very God.

Now the day you mill understand Hebrew is not Arabic, and Arabic is not Hebrew, you would just be a better man.

It doesn't mean the prophet was influenced, it means Satan tried to influence the Prophet unsuccessfully, which you will discover by the end of the same verse !!

Satan is the enemy of mankind, if he can corrupt us he wouldn't hesitate by any mean, only our God can protect us from his evil.

Just like I see a lot of things more clearly when I left christianity.. you will see a lot differently once you leave islam/allah
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 5:39:51 PM
At 7/18/2013 3:43:37 PM, question4u wrote:

Just like I see a lot of things more clearly when I left christianity.. you will see a lot differently once you leave islam/allah

Why would I?! I know it is the truth from God, I am not lost or in hesitation.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2013 8:07:17 PM
At 7/15/2013 2:24:14 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

That's really offensive. How did you manage to say that and not get banned?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 7:03:48 PM
At 7/18/2013 8:07:17 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 7/15/2013 2:24:14 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

That's really offensive. How did you manage to say that and not get banned?

Why are you complaining , you don't have the Gold membership ?!
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 10:12:01 PM
At 7/18/2013 5:39:51 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 7/18/2013 3:43:37 PM, question4u wrote:
"

Why would I?! I know it is the truth from God, I am not lost or in hesitation.

Fear is one of our largest opponent and your religion is one of many religions that help fear ignite in its victims. You are a victim of islamic fear, you can only see what you have been taught not much of what you learned for yourself..
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:17:13 AM
At 7/20/2013 10:12:01 PM, question4u wrote:

Fear is one of our largest opponent and your religion is one of many religions that help fear ignite in its victims. You are a victim of islamic fear, you can only see what you have been taught not much of what you learned for yourself..

What fear do you mean ? fear of God ?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 6:27:44 AM
It is a FACT that Allah was one of the pantheon of Arabic pagan gods, before muhammad recruited him for Islam.
Just accept it.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 7:25:11 AM
The Arabs worshiped Allah as the creator of the universe. But they created pagan idols and considered them mediums toward God. However, there is no God other than Allah in Islam.
It is believed that the Arabs were preached by Abraham, but later turned to pagan worship in Islam.

So no, there is no such thing in Islam.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 7:52:15 AM
At 7/21/2013 7:25:11 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
The Arabs worshiped Allah as the creator of the universe. But they created pagan idols and considered them mediums toward God. However, there is no God other than Allah in Islam.
It is believed that the Arabs were preached by Abraham, but later turned to pagan worship in Islam.

WHAT!
There is no such thing as Allah in Islam? hahahaha.
All of the arab pagan gods were created by MAN, just like all the ones that corrupt minds now.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 8:50:01 AM
I would like to personally salute your comprehension skills. You sir almost made me facepalm myself.

People with inferior comprehension skills would point conclude that I refer to the topic title, as my statement was an answer. Therefore, the most obvious question to that particular answer is the topic title made by the OP.
However, people with celestial comprehension skills such as yourself, concluded that the answer would fits their allegation if it was an answer to the unsaid question of: "Does Allah exist in Islam". It is only logical as the topic revolves around those with such exemplary skills.

Your last statement is in agreement with Islam. As one member quoted:
"They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath sent down no authority. They follow but their fancy, and that which pleaseth their souls; whereas assuredly there hath come Unto them from their Lord the guidance."
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 8:57:47 AM
At 7/21/2013 7:52:15 AM, bulproof wrote:

WHAT!
All of the arab pagan gods were created by MAN, just like all the ones that corrupt minds now.

All the pagan gods were created by men, The true God is not one of them nor was there a statute to represent Him, the Kaa-bah was known for being his house (a church that is)(we call a mosque a house of god) for Abraham and Ismael were the first who rebuilt it, (Adam being the first who built it), then Arabs forgot about the monotheist teachings of Ismael and his father, and got influenced by adjacent tribes and included more and more idols in their worship, each Idol has an origin, some represent pious men of the past some represent angels, there is even a couple of them that were a man and a woman turned into rock statutes by God for they sinned inside the Kaa-bah.

Allah = the true God, is not an idol.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 9:27:52 AM
At 7/21/2013 8:57:47 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

WHAT!

All the pagan gods were created by men, The true God is not one of them nor was there a statute to represent Him, the Kaa-bah was known for being his house (a church that is)(we call a mosque a house of god) for Abraham and Ismael were the first who rebuilt it, (Adam being the first who built it), then Arabs forgot about the monotheist teachings of Ismael and his father, and got influenced by adjacent tribes and included more and more idols in their worship, each Idol has an origin, some represent pious men of the past some represent angels, there is even a couple of them that were a man and a woman turned into rock statutes by God for they sinned inside the Kaa-bah.

So they had 360 gods and ONE of them was the only TRUE god. Is there anybody who could possibly believe that?
How stupid do Arabs need to be in order that they qualify as an Arab?
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 9:31:02 AM
At 7/21/2013 9:27:52 AM, bulproof wrote:

WHAT!

So they had 360 gods and ONE of them was the only TRUE god. Is there anybody who could possibly believe that?

No, the 360 are all idols, Allah is not counted with the idols that were inside the Kaa'bah.

Maybe you are just looking for fun, this is why you repeatedly ask the wrong questions based on your own wrong assumptions ?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 9:35:27 AM
At 7/21/2013 9:31:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 7/21/2013 9:27:52 AM, bulproof wrote:

WHAT!

No, the 360 are all idols, Allah is not counted with the idols that were inside the Kaa'bah.

Maybe you are just looking for fun, this is why you repeatedly ask the wrong questions based on your own wrong assumptions ?
Your Allah was most certainly one of the 350 gods. Just read some Arabic history. ALLAH was one of the gods of the Kaaba. I know that muslims don't like it but that is what history says.