Jump to topic:

undeniable fact to help a lost world.

kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 5:12:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jesus lived 24/7 to do the will of God- correct-- Jesus came and taught the will of God- correct.

Jesus sent his followers out by two, house to house teaching the good news of Gods kingdom( because its Gods will) and this good news would be preached until the end--- its not the end.--- So if one looks at the world--who is actually listening to Jesus and doing Gods will? it is these whom Jesus is with--no others.
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:18:48 PM
I hereby state that I am denying all facts in your post. Therefore the title of your thread is false.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 4:16:14 AM
"Jesus sent his followers out by two, house to house teaching the good news of Gods kingdom( because its Gods will) and this good news would be preached until the end--- its not the end.--- So if one looks at the world--who is actually listening to Jesus and doing Gods will? it is these whom Jesus is with--no others."

The sets of two went out preaching the gospel of the kingdom, saying "the kingdom of heaven is at hand" - which, of course, it was at the time. One would not want to preach exactly the same thing that the seventy preached; however, we could preach the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the subsequent establishment of His kingdom as accomplished facts. That's what Peter and Paul did, whether house to house or to thousands at a time, as on Pentecost. It is true that the church of the Lord should be very missionary-minded.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."