Jump to topic:

I'm going to a Catholic Healing Mass Ma"ana

GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:50:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Part of a scientific experiment of my own, partly to give it a shot to see if it cures my Lexapro withdrawal along with my disbelief in the Catholic faith at the moment.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:18:02 PM
At 7/15/2013 9:50:14 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Part of a scientific experiment of my own, partly to give it a shot to see if it cures my Lexapro withdrawal along with my disbelief in the Catholic faith at the moment.

any so called healing denomination can make it seem like you are healed.. but if you were to be healed from something there are side effects, such as something else occurs.. Be very cautious going into this... Be careful who you let pray over you and touch you.. If you do a quick research on the order of the jesuits priest founder and see what type of practices that they do even till this day, that the catholic church and their babies follow is not what a person wants to take home with them. Your choice and your decision opens up to your will from your mind...and when that is violated someone else comes in to abide and make decision and choices outside of your will..

can not say it enough be careful
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:23:45 PM
"any so called healing denomination can make it seem like you are healed"

More likely they will make you feel nauseous.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:33:04 PM
At 7/15/2013 9:50:14 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:

Secundum quid
(A.K.A. Hasty generalization, Fallacy of insufficient statistics, Fallacy of insufficient sample, Generalization from the particular, Leaping to a conclusion, Hasty induction, Unrepresentative sample)
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 4:22:29 AM
"Be careful who you let pray over you and touch you.. "

I'm curious - why?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 10:16:35 AM
At 7/16/2013 4:22:29 AM, annanicole wrote:

I'm curious - why?

Even your new test give you an example. If a person was into occult practices what do you think will happen to a follower if they pray over them or put there hands on them in prayer services.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 11:50:55 AM
At 7/16/2013 10:16:35 AM, question4u wrote:

I'm curious - why?

Even your new test give you an example. If a person was into occult practices what do you think will happen to a follower if they pray over them or put there hands on them in prayer services.
Fvck all.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 11:55:41 AM

I'm curious - why?

Nothing will happen. Now please go ahead and tell us why he should "be careful." I'm simply curious.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 1:47:01 PM
At 7/16/2013 11:55:41 AM, annanicole wrote:

I'm curious - why?

Nothing will happen. Now please go ahead and tell us why he should "be careful." I'm simply curious.

You said nothing will happen, of course nothing never happen with the normal eyes, but do you know what happens in the spiritual...of course not.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2013 4:18:27 PM
"You said nothing will happen, of course nothing never happen with the normal eyes, but do you know what happens in the spiritual...of course not."

Oh, ok .. umm .. that explains it. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks.