Jump to topic:

sex god an the unanswered questions

lilopinion94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:51:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
this is my second year of high school and im realizing now that when i was a freshmen i didnt have as much social pressure as i do now
now i have boys asking me out on dates and when i accept the date the boys ALWAYS seem to want more im no prude by any means but the idea of getting prego or having me be the talk of the boys locker room is not appealing
both of my sissters got prego at very early ages 15 and 16 and one even got a std
all happening on theyre first time i soon there decided to save my self for marriage
my own promise ring from my chursch witch gave my mom security but what if i cant uphold my promise to god would i eventually go to hell!? i dont at least not yethave ny desire to lose it to any non deserveing highschooler but what if i meet some one i really like and theay are unwilling ti wait ??
ps.iam a christian!!
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:53:53 PM
At 12/8/2009 4:51:51 PM, lilopinion94 wrote:
this is my second year of high school and im realizing now that when i was a freshmen i didnt have as much social pressure as i do now
now i have boys asking me out on dates and when i accept the date the boys ALWAYS seem to want more im no prude by any means but the idea of getting prego or having me be the talk of the boys locker room is not appealing
both of my sissters got prego at very early ages 15 and 16 and one even got a std
all happening on theyre first time i soon there decided to save my self for marriage
my own promise ring from my chursch witch gave my mom security but what if i cant uphold my promise to god would i eventually go to hell!? i dont at least not yethave ny desire to lose it to any non deserveing highschooler but what if i meet some one i really like and theay are unwilling ti wait ??
ps.iam a christian!!

If they really love you, they will be willing to wait. Plain and simple.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Chaosflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:56:01 PM
Pretty sure that if you break a promise to your god you will go to hell.
Especially if that promise was not to do one of your silly sins.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 4:58:03 PM
both of my sissters got prego at very early ages 15 and 16 and one even got a std all happening on theyre first time

Has your family heard of condoms?

i soon there decided to save my self for marriage: my own promise ring from my chursch witch gave my mom security but what if i cant uphold my promise to god would i eventually go to hell!?

No.

i dont at least not yethave ny desire to lose it to any non deserveing highschooler but what if i meet some one i really like and theay are unwilling ti wait ??

If you don't want sex and they do, tell them to get effed.

ps.iam a christian!!
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:00:40 PM
my promise ring

from my church

my promise to god

would i eventually go to hell!?

ps.iam a christian!!
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:01:06 PM
Just had to say, this topic is more fail than I thought it was.

I read it as

"Sex God on the unanswered questions"

as opposed to

"Sex, God, and the unanswered questions"
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:03:21 PM
At 12/8/2009 5:00:40 PM, wjmelements wrote:

I used to have that exact poster from "Gone with the Wind" on my wall, along with a poster of "Casablanca". It has since been replaced with a poster of a giant pill vial XD

lilopinion94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:15:16 PM
At 12/8/2009 4:56:01 PM, Chaosflame wrote:

how is sexy silly this silly act is the creation of life !!
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:38:03 PM
At 12/8/2009 5:15:16 PM, lilopinion94 wrote:
At 12/8/2009 4:56:01 PM, Chaosflame wrote:

ChaosFlame is not saying that sex is silly, but rather, that sins are silly.

wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:46:07 PM

You should feel probably feel more pressure as a senior or junior if you are already having problems tsk tsk tsk

1) sex is not bad nor immoral

2) Pregnancy is neither bad nor immoral

3) being the talk of the boys locker room is not a bad thing (not that I know)

4) you are prude don't deny it

That's unfortunate but it doesn't make them less of a person

use a condom, the pill, night after pill, many solutions

even if you break your "promise" you can still wear the ring.

ps.iam a christian!!

Why on earth do you believe such garbage?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 6:12:45 PM
At 12/8/2009 5:38:03 PM, Kleptin wrote:

You can understand what she is saying?
Chaosflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 6:20:37 PM
At 12/8/2009 6:12:45 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/8/2009 5:38:03 PM, Kleptin wrote:

You can understand what she is saying?

It's a little difficult, but it's possible to understand her.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 6:24:30 PM
ps.iam a christian!!

Ostensibly, high school life can be onerous, especially when exacerbated by a contrite social life. Thus I ardently advise you not to fornicate. Moreover, if the query over the existence of god is affirmative, the contention would be that he is not partial to such manifestation of thought. LOL! (:
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 6:27:00 PM
Ostensibly, high school life can be onerous, especially when exacerbated by a contrite social life. Thus I ardently advise you not to fornicate. Moreover, if the query over the existence of god is affirmative, the contention would be that he is not partial to such manifestation of thought. LOL! (:

Zuh?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 6:30:23 PM
At 12/8/2009 6:27:00 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Zuh?

There exist myriad rejoinders with which I can employ to respond to your question. But rather, I should explicate that I talk with much jocular impetus.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 6:32:42 PM
At 12/8/2009 6:20:37 PM, Chaosflame wrote:
It may be like escaping a black hole, but it is possible to understand her.

fix'd
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 6:40:25 PM
At 12/8/2009 6:30:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 12/8/2009 6:27:00 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Zuh?

There exist myriad rejoinders with which I can employ to respond to your question. But rather, I should explicate that I talk with much jocular impetus.

Guh?

Also, I'm sure you mean "rejoinders which" not "rejoinders with which".

gr33k_fr33k5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 7:45:21 PM
ps.iam a christian!!

congratulations on your faith . . . .. I know I probably sound like a hundred other "Christian leaders" but a man, or boy, who is unwilling to wait is unworthy. They do not see beyond your external and is that really someone you want to be intimate with? . .. . No your not going to Hell if you break your promise. . . . . however God WILL bless you for keeping his word. I promise you, its worth the wait.

Also, if your promise means a lot to you, attempt to stay out of situations where temptation is high, to the best of your ability that is.

P.S. I'm in high school too, and the BEST way to stay out of sin (in any area of life) is to regularly read the Bible. . . . .
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 8:44:27 PM
No your not going to Hell if you break your promise. . . . . however God WILL bless you for keeping his word. I promise you, its worth the wait.

You PROMISE?!?! What makes you so sure what this God fellow wants that you'd be willing to make a promise based on it?

Also, if your promise means a lot to you, attempt to stay out of situations where temptation is high, to the best of your ability that is.

Why bother? You said yourself she won't go to hell so what's the big deal? Sex is pretty damn fun man.

P.S. I'm in high school too, and the BEST way to stay out of sin (in any area of life) is to regularly read the Bible. . . . .

Yeah, such a righteous and just example of moral behaviour it is, too.

gr33k_fr33k5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 7:00:42 PM
At 12/8/2009 8:44:27 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
You PROMISE?!?! What makes you so sure what this God fellow wants that you'd be willing to make a promise based on it?

ummmm are you playing stupid? . . . .. the Bible says so? . .. . duh come on man . .. I shouldn't have to explain this. . . .your supposed to know this stuff

Proverbs 17:28
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Maybe! you could try that one out. . . . .

Why bother? You said yourself she won't go to hell so what's the big deal? Sex is pretty damn fun man.

This is why: God loves us, we love God (Christians), and we do our utmost to obey his commandments. . . . also there are rewards in heaven to be remembered . . . . and yes, "says me" and another billion people . . . .

Yeah, such a righteous and just example of moral behaviour it is, too.

yea. . . i guess it is. . . but the personally constructive advice and the revelations that come from reading is why I do it. . . . i guess I'm sorry if you got "I'm holier than though art" out of what I said. . . .but I really don't see how thats possible, unless you try really hard that is.

says someone who has nothing but what the rest of the world has to say .. . . .I'd encourage you to go to the Bible to see whether what she says is true or not . . . . Another possible way to get a view on things is to go to your youth leader, pastor, or any spiritual leader. . . ..

I'd also argue that pregnancy IS bad during highschool. . . . .complicate things much? . ..

hope this helps. .. .
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
Chaosflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 9:43:48 PM

says someone who has nothing but what the rest of the world has to say .. . . .I'd encourage you to go to the Bible to see whether what she says is true or not . . . . Another possible way to get a view on things is to go to your youth leader, pastor, or any spiritual leader. . . ..

/facepalm
If I were you I'd consider going and checking peoples religions before assuming they have the same beliefs as you. Unless you're into pissing off atheists by making assumptions.
gr33k_fr33k5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 9:47:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/9/2009 9:43:48 PM, Chaosflame wrote:

/facepalm
If I were you I'd consider going and checking peoples religions before assuming they have the same beliefs as you. Unless you're into pissing off atheists by making assumptions.

lilopinion94 is a baptist Christian. . .. so while I may not agree entirely on minor doctrinal issues I do know that she has pastors and various spiritual leaders to which she could go . . .. . so whos the athiest I'm pissing off? . . .

I'm merely talking to her from a Christian to Christian standpoint, she knows that what I say is biblical and as such we both agree on certain things that you consider "assumptions"

must I explain further? . ..
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
Sylux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 10:10:58 AM
Sex sucks.
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
Sylux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 10:11:21 AM
... 'cause I can't get any ;_;
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
Chaosflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 11:17:57 AM
At 12/10/2009 9:47:44 AM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
At 12/9/2009 9:43:48 PM, Chaosflame wrote:

/facepalm

lilopinion94 is a baptist Christian. . .. so while I may not agree entirely on minor doctrinal issues I do know that she has pastors and various spiritual leaders to which she could go . . .. . so whos the athiest I'm pissing off? . . .

I'm merely talking to her from a Christian to Christian standpoint, she knows that what I say is biblical and as such we both agree on certain things that you consider "assumptions"

must I explain further? . ..

OH. Nevermind. I see. You were replying to lilopinion about what wonderwoman said. I thought you were replying directly to wonderwoman.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 11:02:57 AM
If they were viable boyfriends in any way shape or form they would be willing to wait. If you are feeling pressure dump them and move on.

There is no rush to do anything, you are not going to run out of potential boyfriends because you won't put out, you won't be left on the shelf because of your attitude to sex.

This really has nothing to do with religion, (well obviously for you it does, so it does), but everyone has the right to decide when they are ready.

Women don't seem to realise that dating is a sellers market and they are ones selling.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 11:05:50 AM
At 12/11/2009 11:02:57 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Women don't seem to realise that dating is a sellers market and they are ones selling.

lol, and plus guys all want the superior product, not the cheap stuff; demand won't lack.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."