Jump to topic:

The One True Light

Fictional_Truths1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 12:21:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Fed up with all of the mainstream Christian BS? Feeling a hole in your heart, but can't find what it is? Well the, I have some news for you. Their is a great new religion afoot. Our leader is the Giant Diamond. Any questions? Feel free to ask.
"Congratulations, you've just reached a new rung on your echeladder - easily outfoxed by small utensils."
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 12:45:41 PM
At 7/20/2013 12:21:29 PM, Fictional_Truths1 wrote:
Fed up with all of the mainstream Christian BS? Feeling a hole in your heart, but can't find what it is? Well the, I have some news for you. Their is a great new religion afoot. Our leader is the Giant Diamond. Any questions? Feel free to ask.

More confusion... the "Blood Diamond."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 4:00:13 PM
At 7/20/2013 12:21:29 PM, Fictional_Truths1 wrote:

God created religion to deceive man from the Truth while He uses it to teach men how to build things with their hands (mark of the beast)by putting these building ideas in their minds. God created all things, not just bodies of men.