Jump to topic:

I Need an Accountability Partner

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:20:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
For any of you who don't know, I am on DDO at least once a day and if not I rarely go two days without visiting the site at least once. That being said, I want to find another member who is on the site consistently who can help me with some religious accountability.

I have been struggling in my faith lately and I really need to get back into daily prayer and Bible reading but life just seems to get in the way. My motivation is slacking and while my faith is strong, my practice is weak.

It takes a lot to admit that and honestly it shames me sometimes. I miss God.

If you want to help with this I would really appreciate it. Just a PM every other day or so just saying "Hey, make sure to read your Bible." would go a long way and would really help a Christian brother out.

Thanks and God Bless.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:51:58 AM
Sure, why not. Will only add a couple extra seconds every other day to the dozens of PMs I'm responding to/sending out anyways.

And you haven't yet called me a heathen, so I probably owe you one.
Debate.org Moderator
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 1:55:12 AM
At 7/24/2013 1:51:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Sure, why not. Will only add a couple extra seconds every other day to the dozens of PMs I'm responding to/sending out anyways.

Christians are taught not to judge anyone. I don't know why so many of those in the faith have forgotten that...

So no heathen calling for me.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 2:21:57 AM
At 7/24/2013 1:51:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Heathen
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.