Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

You will never know if Jesus will return?

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 2:07:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

You will die before he comes, he will never returned in no one's life time. Who will live to see that day?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 3:53:06 PM
At 7/25/2013 2:07:46 PM, question4u wrote:

You will die before he comes, he will never returned in no one's life time. Who will live to see that day?

The original body of Jesus will never return in this age or the next. We all get new bodies in the next age after our flesh perishes in this age. The "Last Day" of this age is approaching and could happen now that God's last saint is testifying to "Christ". Once this saint is killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ to usher in the new age.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:02:43 PM
We can't know if we'll see that day, but before him there are big wars that shall happen, and the anti-Christ shall appear, and many people will follow him.

Jesus is the only man who will be given the ability to kill the anti-Christ.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 5:04:01 PM
At 7/25/2013 3:53:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The original body of Jesus will never return in this age or the next. We all get new bodies in the next age after our flesh perishes in this age. The "Last Day" of this age is approaching and could happen now that God's last saint is testifying to "Christ". Once this saint is killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ to usher in the new age.

What saint do you mean ??
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 9:25:18 AM
At 7/25/2013 5:02:43 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
We can't know if we'll see that day, but before him there are big wars that shall happen, and the anti-Christ shall appear, and many people will follow him.

Why would jesus kill a man that comes in the name christ. The world teacher that will come , if he come in our day will not be against christianity, not sure what that will do to the faith of islam.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 10:30:07 AM

This is your opinion?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 10:56:47 AM
At 7/26/2013 9:25:18 AM, question4u wrote:

Why would jesus kill a man that comes in the name christ. The world teacher that will come , if he come in our day will not be against christianity, not sure what that will do to the faith of islam.

He doesn't come in the name of Christ, he will claim profethood then godhood, a lot of Jews will follow him thinking he is the Messiah, and the Messiah had already come and is Jesus!

The people who believe in him will be blessed, and the people who disbelieve in him will suffer famine, he will be given a big turmoil, not many people will resist.

When he finally is killed by Jesus, the rest of believers who did not follow the anti-Christ, all of them will follow Jesus, whatever race or religion they are today, and he will preach Quran.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 10:58:09 AM
At 7/26/2013 10:30:07 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

This is your opinion?

Islamic prophecies.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 11:01:06 AM
At 7/26/2013 10:30:07 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

This is your opinion?

For more:http://www.inter-islam.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 11:11:29 AM
At 7/25/2013 5:04:01 PM, Fruitytree wrote:

What saint do you mean ??

The one who wrote this comment.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 11:20:33 AM

ahhhhhh...the age of Aquarius...It is still hard to believe that God is so attuned to astrology. I wonder if he reads palms and taro cards too?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 11:29:37 AM
At 7/26/2013 11:20:33 AM, slo1 wrote:

ahhhhhh...the age of Aquarius...It is still hard to believe that God is so attuned to astrology. I wonder if he reads palms and taro cards too?

He's the creator of all deception besides everything else.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the Lord, who do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 2:59:07 PM
At 7/26/2013 10:56:47 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 7/26/2013 9:25:18 AM, question4u wrote:

He doesn't come in the name of Christ, he will claim profethood then godhood, a lot of Jews will follow him thinking he is the Messiah, and the Messiah had already come and is Jesus!

The people who believe in him will be blessed, and the people who disbelieve in him will suffer famine, he will be given a big turmoil, not many people will resist.

When he finally is killed by Jesus, the rest of believers who did not follow the anti-Christ, all of them will follow Jesus, whatever race or religion they are today, and he will preach Quran.

He will be coming around the mountain when he comes, we will see who follows and who do not. Until then, there is no such thing as anti christ, the world teacher I will use will guide all the gullible to the universal religion.