Jump to topic:

Indestructible Islam

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 3:35:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am almost in awe of this religion, to be honest, and the power it holds over the world. It will die hard, if it dies at all, but I'ma take a stab at it anyway.

Religion is tantamount to control. It is to conquer death, or suffering, or what have you. It is to leave its proponent feeling as if they are in control, or as if they know what's going on, at the least. And this is actually even rather well evinced in those who lose their religion and will insensibly ascribe to panpsychism, or hardcore materialism, or some other nonsense like that, just to say that they know what's going on. It's all about control for everyone pretty much, bar the odd few perhaps, but then maybe they're just trying to control their controlling. Think Buddhism and that in and out of nirvana bit; which is the correct state to reside in? It's all madness, but anyway... we might keep the madness to some mildly sensible level, maybe promote panpsychism amongst muslims or something.

Now why is Islam so high above the others in terms of staying power? Well, because it offers such a massive level of control, or conversely, it has so massively controlled. As regards men, they're never going to give up that whole four wives and dominion over women in general thing they've got going; and as regards women, well, they've been so completely controlled all their lives, that to give up being controlled like that later on in life would simply be to topple their worlds around them. As they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, and that goes especially for an old dog you have essentially beaten into being the primary tricks. They've sold themselves to their higher power to explain it all away, and there's no going back.

However, Islam could still die, one might imagine; but it would be massively down to example, and, well, even our non-religious are nuts, so...

The problem is that people think they're doing good in declaring themselves atheists or evolutionists or the like, setting themselves directly opposed to the religious, but in actual fact, they're not benefiting the world whatsoever, but rather, they're probably bad for the world themselves. In fact I'm pretty sure they are.

Cease trying to control everything; this is the only way you will better the world. Your atheism and evolutionism do not take from religion whatsoever, but in fact spur it on, for it is such conceptions that religion is to protect again, i.e., the monstrosity of man. The evolutionist is trying to control the Christian with his evolution while the Christian is trying to control the evolutionist with his Christianity and it's all just retarded. Stop it. You guys might as well just be calling each other idiots back and forth.

What is necessary is for a common ground to be found. I've had some marginal success with this, I think, whereas I have never had even the slightest bit of success otherwise, and either way. The conception of God is not such a bad thing, just how it is used. The problem isn't actually God at all, but people, and so they are your target. It is not God that is evil, but the people. Preach that God is loving and that they've got it wrong. And even if you're just an agnostic or whatever. I mean, what harm of a loving God who would not have organized religion but be known to people in their hearts? No harm, and so go with that. Peace dudes.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 4:14:39 AM
Trying to find peace or common ground in todays primitive times would be impossible, people are too busy disagreeing on everything to just stop, nearly everyone believes that what they believe is the best and rightest concept on earth and no one will ever be told that any religion or belief is wrong as that would be deemed offensive in todays world, so the disagreements will just continue until God is either proven to exist or not.
Turn around, go back.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 4:17:59 AM
At 7/26/2013 4:14:39 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Trying to find peace or common ground in todays primitive times would be impossible, people are too busy disagreeing on everything to just stop, nearly everyone believes that what they believe is the best and rightest concept on earth and no one will ever be told that any religion or belief is wrong as that would be deemed offensive in todays world, so the disagreements will just continue until God is either proven to exist or not.

Well, I guess this speaks for itself. I'ma go murder some f*ckers
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 4:25:28 AM
At 7/26/2013 4:17:59 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Have fun but make sure you're home for dinner.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 4:29:25 AM
At 7/26/2013 4:25:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2013 4:17:59 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Have fun but make sure you're home for dinner.

Well, I laughed... f*ck it!
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 7:49:30 AM
I will explain to you what is special about Islam as a religion.

-Its scripture is a saved revelation from God, saved authentic as revealed.

-It covers all aspects of life, there is no field that you could think of without you find something regarding it in its scripture, whether it be personal, relationship, business, science, politics, international relations , spirituality, death, afterlife, and name it.

-It provides guidance, and solutions to mankind.

-It provides evidence for its own validity.

The things you mentioned like polygamy, slavery and so on, do not originally come from Islam, it's something that existed long before even Judaism, Islam only regulated it and limited it!

Islam put a limit to the number of wives a man can have to 4, and it gave them the right to divorce on their own! so a man can't just have 4 wives and not take care of it!

Slavery is a mean to save the people from a lot of harm, in slaves have rights, if ones beats a slave, he must free a slave! he must feed and shelter the slave. and the slave can free himself according to a specific procedure.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 8:39:24 AM
At 7/26/2013 7:49:30 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

According to it's scripture!
-It covers all aspects of life, there is no field that you could think of without you find something regarding it in its scripture, whether it be personal, relationship, business, science, politics, international relations , spirituality, death, afterlife, and name it.
What ever happened to reality?
Well NO! It only talks to Arabs.
Well NO! It makes provably false claims about it's validity.

The things you mentioned like polygamy, slavery and so on, do not originally come from Islam, it's something that existed long before even Judaism, Islam only regulated it and limited it!
So Muhammad had to compromise or else no-one would follow him.
Islam put a limit to the number of wives a man can have to 4, and it gave them the right to divorce on their own! so a man can't just have 4 wives and not take care of it!
I'm glad you said IT in referring to a WOMAN
Slavery is a mean to save the people from a lot of harm, in slaves have rights, if ones beats a slave, he must free a slave! he must feed and shelter the slave. and the slave can free himself according to a specific procedure.
And here we have the JUSTIFICATION for slavery. Just like Muslims still practice now. Oh dear.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 1:28:17 PM
At 7/26/2013 8:39:24 AM, bulproof wrote:

According to it's scripture!
And according to logic! Even if every single Quran suddenly dissappeared. It can be flawlessly rebuilt as there are Muslims who completly memorized.
What ever happened to reality?

Then is he who knows that what has been revealed to you from your Lord is the truth like one who is blind? They will only be reminded who are people of understanding - (Quran 13:19)

What about it?
Well NO! It only talks to Arabs.
Ironically, most Muslims are not Arabs...

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds. (Quran 21:107)

And We have not sent you except comprehensively to mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of the people do not know. (Quran 34:28)

And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful. (Quran 2:143)

And if your Lord had willed, He could have made mankind one community; but they will not cease to differ. (Quran 11:118)

O" Ye people! Allah says, O" people We created you from one male and one female and made you into tribes and nations, so as to be known to one another. Verily in the sight of Allah, the most honoured amongst you is the one who is most God-fearing. There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab and for a non-Arab over an Arab, nor for the white over the black nor for the black over the white except in God-consciousness.

Well NO! It makes provably false claims about it's validity.
Well NO! It does provides provable evidence for it's own validity.

So Muhammad had to compromise or else no-one would follow him.
No, Islam made a system where these practices would eventually dissappear.
Imagine if you release hundreds of slaves to the community. It will just result in hundreds of poor and probably homeless people.
I'm glad you said IT in referring to a WOMAN
What does this prove logically?
And here we have the JUSTIFICATION for slavery. Just like Muslims still practice now. Oh dear.

Zadhan said:
I came to Ibn "Umar when he set his slave free. He took a stick or something else from the earth and said; for me there is no reward even equivalent to this. I heard the Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) say: If anyone slaps or beats his slave the atonement due from him is to set him free.

Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 42, Hadith 5149

It was narrated that Abu Dhar said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: '(Slaves are) your brothers whom Allah has put under your control, so feed them with the same food that you eat, clothe them with the same clothes you wear, and do not burden them with so much that htey are overwhelmed; if you do burden them, then help them."

Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 33, Hadith 34

Even if slaves exists, a Muslim will end up freeing him because Allah highly rewards for freeing them.
Furthermore, one of the catagories an islamic state must pay Zakat money to are slaves in order to free them.

Sheesh. Sheikh Google, Imam Facebook, and Mawlānā Youtube are handing out the doctorate in Islamic Studies to everybody these days...
Bagofhammers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 9:21:24 PM

Muhammad perfected Moses's doctrine and methods of terrorism. He copied Moses. Muhammad had murdered a town of Jewish men, and had sex with one of his newly captured victims in the same day. He was a genocidal murderer, rapist, and a sex slave trader. Basically a pirate. Not to mention a pedophile.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 11:05:52 PM
At 7/26/2013 11:15:18 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Fruitytree, are you married?

This is a private question, I'm supposed to be just a tree here!

But let say no, go on.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 11:08:40 PM
At 7/26/2013 9:21:24 PM, Bagofhammers wrote:

Muhammad perfected Moses's doctrine and methods of terrorism. He copied Moses. Muhammad had murdered a town of Jewish men, and had sex with one of his newly captured victims in the same day. He was a genocidal murderer, rapist, and a sex slave trader. Basically a pirate. Not to mention a pedophile.

Bring evidence, the scripture is wide open, stop repeating opinions!
Passionate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 8:01:42 AM
Some of the unique features of Islam are Universality & Continuity of the Message, A Straightforward Concept of God , Direct Relationship with God , Unique Concept of Worship , Based on Authentic Sources , An Eternal Message , A Complete Way of Life , Moderation , A Positive Outlook

Other religions are named after their founders, such as Christianity and Buddhism; after a tribe or ethnic group, such as Judaism; or after a specific geographical region, such as Hinduism. Islam, however, is unique because its name represents its outlook on life and reflects its universal nature. Additionally, the name "Islam" was not thought up by its followers or applied by other people, as is the case with the names of other religions, but was revealed by Almighty God. This name expressed nothing new, because submission to the will of God, i.e. "Islam", has always been the true religion of God. Due to this fact, and since the teachings of Islam are straightforward, profound and logical, Islam is the "Natural Religion" of all human beings. The name of no other religion carries any significant message, or conveys the true sense of its outlook on life, as does the name "Islam".
Passionate