Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

why130 inocent people dead by jihad

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 4:36:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Who is the blame for jihad killing inocent people ? And why do you blame them ? Please share your opinion!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 4:41:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 4:36:59 PM, banker wrote:
Who is the blame for jihad killing inocent people ?

This guy:

http://scrapetv.com...

And why do you blame them ?

Because he's really fat.

Please share your opinion!!

Fat people are gross.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 4:58:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Leet please explain why you responded like this A jihadists killed 130 inoccent people in iraq Is it something we should ignore becuase victoms are not blue eyed..! So if its done in a brown eyed community in alabama we should ignore it? Or the reason is that its not not westren ? So if its done here its wrong Please explain
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 4:59:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 4:36:59 PM, banker wrote:
Who is the blame for jihad killing inocent people ?
http://www.debate.org...
And why do you blame them ?
It's not banker that's causing them. It's the people banker is pissing off that's causing them.
Please share your opinion!!
GTFO.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:03:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 4:58:57 PM, banker wrote:
Leet please explain why you responded like this

You asked my opinion on who was to blame, and I told you. You asked why I thought he was to blame, and I said it was because he's really fat, which probably p*ssed him off so bad that he killed a bunch of people. You asked my opinion, and I gave my sincere opinion that you are broken record. What more do you want?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:19:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM, banker wrote:
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!

Listen, I wouldn't mind you and your semantics on this site, IF YOU CHANGE THE BOLDED MISTAKES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:24:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM, banker wrote:
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!

Ok, I'll be honest.

Who's to blame? The morons who blew themselves and others up. Obviously.

Why are they to blame? Because they are morons.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:30:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM, banker wrote:
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!

Really ...! Yeah...! How...! Are...! You...! Doing...! Muslsdfms...! Obamma...! Love...! Barnie...! Lucky Charms....!
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:39:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:30:56 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM, banker wrote:
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!

Really ...! Yeah...! How...! Are...! You...! Doing...! Muslsdfms...! Obamma...! Love...! Barnie...! Lucky Charms....!

What ...! i dont understan a word yoo r saynig ...! can yoo prease speak engrish ?
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:42:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:39:52 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:30:56 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM, banker wrote:
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!

Really ...! Yeah...! How...! Are...! You...! Doing...! Muslsdfms...! Obamma...! Love...! Barnie...! Lucky Charms....!

What ...! i dont understan a word yoo r saynig ...! can yoo prease speak engrish ?

He wozz ...! speeckeng inglesh..!! butt yow justt dount wont...! too baleev it becors yoo luvv mooslims.!!
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:45:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:42:46 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:39:52 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:30:56 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM, banker wrote:
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!

Really ...! Yeah...! How...! Are...! You...! Doing...! Muslsdfms...! Obamma...! Love...! Barnie...! Lucky Charms....!

What ...! i dont understan a word yoo r saynig ...! can yoo prease speak engrish ?

He wozz ...! speeckeng inglesh..!! butt yow justt dount wont...! too baleev it becors yoo luvv mooslims.!!

eye do not luvv mooslims...! there r rayping litle grls and stuf..! islam is bad..! dnt yoo agre ?
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:49:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:45:44 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:42:46 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:39:52 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:30:56 PM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/10/2009 5:17:12 PM, banker wrote:
I asked you some questions Leet if you like to be honest answer the question...!

Really ...! Yeah...! How...! Are...! You...! Doing...! Muslsdfms...! Obamma...! Love...! Barnie...! Lucky Charms....!

What ...! i dont understan a word yoo r saynig ...! can yoo prease speak engrish ?

He wozz ...! speeckeng inglesh..!! butt yow justt dount wont...! too baleev it becors yoo luvv mooslims.!!

eye do not luvv mooslims...! there r rayping litle grls and stuf..! islam is bad..! dnt yoo agre ?

off corce Iy agrii...! m00sloms ar the debil...!
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:54:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Y'all...! Are...! Being...! Childish...!

Of course the terrorist(s) who did this is/are responsible. Not all muslims are terrorists. Most mulsims disagree with terrorist activity.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:56:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Leet thanks wonder is it the place cuasing so meny morons? The culture ? The people? What is societies obligation to save people from it?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:58:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:56:07 PM, banker wrote:
I'm just going to ignore the fact that I'm being pwned.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:59:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:56:07 PM, banker wrote:
Leet thanks wonder is it the place cuasing so meny morons? The culture ? The people? What is societies obligation to save people from it?

As wjmelements said, Islam isn't to blame. The people who reinterpret Islam to justify their own political agendas are to blame.

Why don't you instigate a debate over the subject?
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 6:12:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
John what are you trying to do First with this type of picture? Also with your sarcasem .. When logic can't do sarcasem is very handy... It looks you all agree that sarcasem will serve your interest batter then logic... But my friend don't be afraid I am not going to argue now I just like you to share your opinions not about chalanging you
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 6:24:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I agree that its no question that most muslims are against teror
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 7:12:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Monge I lost a debate on this my oponant won .
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 4:42:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Liberals agree with islam on terrorisem. We experiance liberal teror on animal rights and global warming..! We now learn that global warming is a hoax,
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 12:15:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 4:42:57 AM, banker wrote:
Liberals agree with islam on terrorisem. We experiance liberal teror on animal rights and global warming..! We now learn that global warming is a hoax,

No, liberals agree with Muslims' rights to defend themselves from American Imperialism, not to commit acts of terror.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 12:18:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 5:54:57 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Y'all...! Are...! Being...! Childish...!

Of course the terrorist(s) who did this is/are responsible. Not all muslims are terrorists. Most mulsims disagree with terrorist activity.

Exactly. Most Muslim scholers have interpreted the scriptures to be against acts of terror such as suicide bombings thus proving it's not a part of Islam itself, but a part of the agenda of corrupted politicians. BANKER, YOU BETTER BE READING THIS!
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 12:26:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 12:15:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 12/11/2009 4:42:57 AM, banker wrote:
Liberals agree with islam on terrorisem. We experiance liberal teror on animal rights and global warming..! We now learn that global warming is a hoax,

No, liberals agree with Muslims' rights to defend themselves from American Imperialism, not to commit acts of terror.

Hey you should free Canada from American Imperialism, for if you guys ever became an unstable country essentially run by people who, unprovoked (at least in the recent past), killed several thousand of our people in a terrorist attack, we'd annhialate the Canadian government too.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 12:40:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 12:26:18 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 12/11/2009 12:15:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 12/11/2009 4:42:57 AM, banker wrote:
Liberals agree with islam on terrorisem. We experiance liberal teror on animal rights and global warming..! We now learn that global warming is a hoax,

No, liberals agree with Muslims' rights to defend themselves from American Imperialism, not to commit acts of terror.

Hey you should free Canada from American Imperialism, for if you guys ever became an unstable country essentially run by people who, unprovoked (at least in the recent past), killed several thousand of our people in a terrorist attack, we'd annhialate the Canadian government too.

If you're referring to 9/11 I don't believe that was a terrorist attack at all, but I'll save that for another time...
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 12:48:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 12:40:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

If you're referring to 9/11 I don't believe that was a terrorist attack at all, but I'll save that for another time...

hmm... maybe a conspiracy by Bush and his Big Oil peeps to justify more American Imperialism? Good theory!

The problem is that just b/c something is not completely impossible doesn't mean it's at all worthy of belief, then again you believe in the "supernatural" (that which is pretty much by definition; unsupported), so perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 12:53:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 12:48:05 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 12/11/2009 12:40:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

If you're referring to 9/11 I don't believe that was a terrorist attack at all, but I'll save that for another time...

hmm... maybe a conspiracy by Bush and his Big Oil peeps to justify more American Imperialism? Good theory!

The problem is that just b/c something is not completely impossible doesn't mean it's at all worthy of belief, then again you believe in the "supernatural" (that which is pretty much by definition; unsupported), so perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Hey, Bin Laden and Bush's families were business partners afterall.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 12:55:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 12:53:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 12/11/2009 12:48:05 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 12/11/2009 12:40:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

If you're referring to 9/11 I don't believe that was a terrorist attack at all, but I'll save that for another time...

hmm... maybe a conspiracy by Bush and his Big Oil peeps to justify more American Imperialism? Good theory!

The problem is that just b/c something is not completely impossible doesn't mean it's at all worthy of belief, then again you believe in the "supernatural" (that which is pretty much by definition; unsupported), so perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Hey, Bin Laden and Bush's families were business partners afterall.

There you go Bin Laden's in on it too, he's prolly gettin kickbacks from Enron.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."