Jump to topic:

The HOLY SPIRIT created YHWH!

SpiritOfGod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 3:58:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In Genesis, God is described as the Spirit of God (Genesis 1:2)

Yahweh God isn't even mentioned until Genesis 2:7!

The Spirit of God is prior to Yahweh God!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 4:42:10 PM
At 7/26/2013 3:58:17 PM, SpiritOfGod wrote:

Spirit means the thoughts of God within His mind. God created everything as thoughts converted to invisible wavebits of energy, His spoken creation. The Word is His first creation, which is called His voice. From their, all things were created.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

He is the "Christ" or "Servant of God", that's called the "Word". This "Word" was spoken by all the flesh of God's prophets and saints.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 12:23:10 PM
At 7/26/2013 3:58:17 PM, SpiritOfGod wrote:

Give me proof that Yahweh was created, Just because genesis only explains to existence of the world we may see or the universe, the bible does not even explain when angels were created, so how can you give me proof that Yahweh was created. Then if you have your proof I also would like for you to share when angels were created and when Yahweh was created, was he created during the time Jesus was created?