Jump to topic:

What is a saint?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 5:29:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Since Christians are all sinners, they don't have the knowledge of God to understand what a true saint is.

The prophecies are about the future and many of them pointed to the coming of the saints. None of them were about the flesh of man (Jesus) being God and Christians who believed in this man. The Roman religious leaders made sure that their Christians would never understand the prophecies because they destroyed most of the writings of the true saints in the first three centuries that they existed.

Saints and prophets are the flesh that God used to speak for Him but the prophets were still under the old covenant (world delusion) that kept them from the knowledge that was revealed to God's saints, but only after God removed the worldly desires of their flesh.

The first saint to speak for God came from the Jewish lineage. Christians believe this flesh of man to be their Jesus. But it makes no difference what the names of the saints were because the flesh was only a means for God to speak through. All flesh will perish during this age and it's the reason one of God's saints wrote this;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

It's the gospel we saints preach that is important for doing God's work. We all know that our flesh will perish but that our created existence (the Word of God) will go on forever. We also know that all God's creation came from our created existence and that we're one in God.

In order for God to reveal us saints His knowledge, He must first get the information within our flesh changed to stop our wordly obsessions that all sinners have. This takes many years of confession, repentance, and justification that only the work of God can accomplish. Of course, this is all within His plans for all His people.

The first time God comes into our minds with a thought without deception (from Christ), we are instantly given faith from Him. This is when we get to know the true invisible Creator, which is something He needs us to have for every time He comes back into our minds wot work with us. This means that when He gives us a thought to do something like confess sins or repent of some sin, we know it's Him.

God has to purify the information that comes from our flesh so that we can be born of Him, which means we get to know our true selves (Christ, also known as the Word of God). Since Christ is invisible, He has to give us words from our own memorizied language in the correct arrangement so that we write and speak Truth instead of lies like all sinners do. This is all done by our Creator, not by our ownselves, like sinners think they do. Sinners don't realize that God planned everything, even man's thoughts and the words we all speak. The only difference between man and us saints is that we saints speak for Him directly (from Christ)and man speaks from the deluded knowledge of the world (from Lucifer and the beast).

God didn't need any saints while He used Christianity to build things in this planet leading up to His microscope and telescope and all the latest technology as ways to descibe His infinite and invisible existence. Scientists are learning that there's no such thing as mass (matter) or time by using these tools of God to learn about Him and His plans.

However, God did need one last saint in the last days to use to witness His latest earthly technology so He could clarify His invisible knowledge that we write and speak from. Through the flesh that God has me (the Word of God) writing and speaking from, a chosen believer can hear the latest ways of describing His invisible Kingdom, which we know today as wavebits of energy. These wavebits of energy is God's spoken Word and from this energy that has to be processed through each created being as a personal perspective, is given this physical appearing world that I like to call His make-believe world. That's because His creation is actually His invisible thoughts within His mind that has to be processed into a world that we beings can understand.

This is why there's no such thing as mass, or matter, or time. Everything we see, smell, taste, hear and touch within this world is just an illusion, or vision, or dream. Nothing is real except our Creator and the reason He calls Himself the Truth, Father, God, King, Savior, the mind of God, etc.

So the flesh of us saints are only illusions to see while our words we speak come directly from our Father, the Creator of everything. Our flesh, like the flesh of all God's created beings, appears to die but in reality, we're God's thoughts that can never perish like our flesh does in this age.

In the prophecies, Jacob means the invisible created beings while Israel means all God's people in the flesh of this age and the next. This is why He had His prophets write that the "remnant of Israel" will be saved along with "Jacob". We will all receive new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth that we'll awaken to in the next age. The New Heaven means information without deception (Christ) while the New Earth means new flesh and new world to experience.

The earthly illusion that we all experience together will never change like it did in this age. We'll all have our own individual visions and dreams that will give us new experiences each time within our minds, which is actually the mind of God. We are all in the mind of God forever and ever and this is why we will never die. God is infinite and so are we in our created form as God's stored thoughts (wavebits of energy, known as Christ, the Word, Kingdom of God, Heaven, Light, Eternal Life, etc.

Now you should understand what a saint of the Lord's is and if you doubt this, then you weren't meant to be unbelievers during this age. You will awaken in the new world with new flesh that will never deceive you of the fact that we have a Creator who created every single illusion that we'll experience for eternal life. If you change these words to try teach some other sinner, you will be acting as an antichrist with no authority to teach anyone. Only us saints can speak or write for our Creator.

God bless you all who read this,
Saint Brad
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 5:38:57 PM
Now you should understand what a saint of the Lord's is and if you doubt this, then you weren't meant to be unbelievers during this age. You will awaken in the new world with new flesh that will never deceive you of the fact that we have a Creator who created every single illusion that we'll experience for eternal life. If you change these words to try teach some other sinner, you will be acting as an antichrist with no authority to teach anyone. Only us saints can speak or write for our Creator.

The first line of this paragraph should read like this;

Now you should understand what a saint of the Lord's is and if you doubt this, then you were meant to be unbelievers during this age.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 3:16:57 PM
At 7/28/2013 8:46:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
What's the weather like in spain?

It's been hot there but I don't live there anymore. God forced me to move back to Campbell, California where I'm preaching the gospel to whoever God has chosen to hear Him. So far, thousands of people have heard me preach to them and most of them are believers.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 2:58:11 AM
At 7/29/2013 3:16:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:46:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
What's the weather like in spain?

It's been hot there but I don't live there anymore. God forced me to move back to Campbell, California where I'm preaching the gospel to whoever God has chosen to hear Him. So far, thousands of people have heard me preach to them and most of them are believers.
Do you have a nice spot picked out in Guyana?