Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Where is the kingdom of God?

surrendersacrifice
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 1:37:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The kingdom of God is within our hearts (Luke 17:21). It is the spirit of Jesus which is unconditional, selfless, sacrificial, merciful, humble, ever-forgiving and faithful. This spirit is instilled in every human heart (Ezekiel 36:27) through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. Those who make him the Lord of their life by accepting his spirit (Romans 10:9), are enabled by the spirit to love their enemies, do good to those who hurt and betray them, offer the other cheek if struck on one, give without expecting anything in return, bring healing to their offenders by their prayers and acts of sacrificial love (Matthew 5:43-48), consider others as superior to them, seek the interest of others over their own (Philippians 2:3-4) and stay faithful to their marriage vows even when there is hurt and unfaithfulness (Luke 6:18 & Hosea 3:1).
Love is the spirit of surrender, sacrifice, service
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 1:41:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's in your beliefs. Nothing wrong with their being people who don't believe what you do.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 2:09:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 1:37:17 AM, surrendersacrifice wrote:
The kingdom of God is within our hearts (Luke 17:21).
Nope!

It is in the imagination of some & mentioned in the preferred Story book of some dupes!

At 8/3/2013 1:37:17 AM, surrendersacrifice wrote:
It is the spirit of Jesus which is unconditional, selfless, sacrificial, merciful, humble, ever-forgiving and faithful.
Nope!

IF that were the case then Adam & Eve should have been forgiven!

At 8/3/2013 1:37:17 AM, surrendersacrifice wrote:
This spirit is instilled in every human heart (Ezekiel 36:27)
Nope!

See Jer. 17:9 in you favourite Story book

At 8/3/2013 1:37:17 AM, surrendersacrifice wrote:
through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.
An alleged trinitarian immortal god pretends to die on a cross but gets to rise and be rewarded?

Where's this alleged sacrifice & for whom or what?

At 8/3/2013 1:37:17 AM, surrendersacrifice wrote:
Those who make him the Lord of their life by accepting his spirit (Romans 10:9), are enabled by the spirit to love their enemies, do good to those who hurt and betray them, offer the other cheek if struck on one, give without expecting anything in return, bring healing to their offenders by their prayers and acts of sacrificial love (Matthew 5:43-48), consider others as superior to them, seek the interest of others over their own (Philippians 2:3-4) and stay faithful to their marriage vows even when there is hurt and unfaithfulness (Luke 6:18 & Hosea 3:1).
Are YOU prepared to take the Story book tets for ANY genuine believer?

Step up or cease your BS!

Your mentor & Saviour moi!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 3:59:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 1:37:17 AM, surrendersacrifice wrote:
The kingdom of God is within our hearts (Luke 17:21). It is the spirit of Jesus which is unconditional, selfless, sacrificial, merciful, humble, ever-forgiving and faithful. This spirit is instilled in every human heart (Ezekiel 36:27) through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. Those who make him the Lord of their life by accepting his spirit (Romans 10:9), are enabled by the spirit to love their enemies, do good to those who hurt and betray them, offer the other cheek if struck on one, give without expecting anything in return, bring healing to their offenders by their prayers and acts of sacrificial love (Matthew 5:43-48), consider others as superior to them, seek the interest of others over their own (Philippians 2:3-4) and stay faithful to their marriage vows even when there is hurt and unfaithfulness (Luke 6:18 & Hosea 3:1).

You Christians believe anything the religious leaders of Rome wrote, don't you?

The Kingdom of God is God's thoughts and who we are within His infinite and invisible mind without deception. Only us saints understand this during this first age. Christians are blocked from this knowledge forever but it will be taught to all God's people in the next age by us saints of God.

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Zephaniah 3:
8: "Therefore wait for me," says the LORD, "for the day when I arise as a witness. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all the heat of my anger; for in the fire of my jealous wrath all the earth shall be consumed.
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 3:59:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 3:59:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

What reason is there to believe in god?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 4:01:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"'You Christians believe anything the religious leaders of Rome wrote, don't you?"

Just out of curiosity, which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible. What specifically did they write? When did they do this? Why was pagan Rome busily persecuting Christians - yet the "religious leaders" of Rome supposedly wrote the NT?

Explain this.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 4:05:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 3:59:59 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2013 3:59:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

What reason is there to believe in god?

I already replied to this in the other post. There is no reason in this first age to believe in a god.

Have a nice day.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 4:15:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 4:01:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
"'You Christians believe anything the religious leaders of Rome wrote, don't you?"

Just out of curiosity, which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible. What specifically did they write? When did they do this? Why was pagan Rome busily persecuting Christians - yet the "religious leaders" of Rome supposedly wrote the NT?

Explain this.

There were no Christians in the first three centuries, they were called saints. Jesus, the first saint and the other thousands of saints who came after him were chosen by God to witness "Christ" within our minds and testify to this invisible knowledge of God. Our testimonies are what gets us killed by the unbelievers such as the religious Jews and Romans who hated the things the saints spoke about.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

After killing all the saints who preached the only true gospel, the Roman religious leaders formed a state religion called the Roman Catholic Church and a governing body called the Vatican. They took all the Christ-like false religions (formed by antichrists who stole the words from the saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to make money and control people) around the country and forced them to believe in their new laws. This became the religion of Christianity and comes from the "beast" that God had the prophet Daniel write about.

These religious Roman leaders had all the writings of the saints confiscated as they were arrested. They had most of them burned up except those that were missing when the saints were arrested. These missing documents were called "evil gnostic" writings to make their new Christians afraid to read them.

The Vatican didn't want any of their deceived Christians to become true saints but they had no idea that only God could create saints. The Romans didn't have any idea who our Creator was and neither did their Christians once they were deceived with all their religious ideas that came out of the beast.

According to Daniel 2: 36-45, Christianity will be destroyed by God on the "Last Day" of this age.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 4:38:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
bornofgod: "You Christians believe anything the religious leaders of Rome wrote, don't you?"

anna: Just out of curiosity, which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible. What specifically did they write? When did they do this? Why was pagan Rome busily persecuting Christians - yet the "religious leaders" of Rome supposedly wrote the NT?

Please answer the questions instead of rambling a bunch of nonsense.

"which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible?"

You basically said that Roman "religious leaders" wrote the Bible, and when I asked specifically which ones, all you did was re-state that Roman "religious leaders" wrote the Bible.

*****

bornofgod: "There were no Christians in the first three centuries, they were called saints."

Anna: That's singularly odd: "And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." (Acts 20: 7) Even the enemies of Christianity made numerous references to "Christians" prior to 300 AD.

*****

bornofgod: "After killing all the saints who preached the only true gospel, the Roman religious leaders formed a state religion called the Roman Catholic Church and a governing body called the Vatican."

Anna: In what year did they do this?

*****

Don't forget the prior questions:

Just out of curiosity, which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible. What specifically did they write? When did they do this? Why was pagan Rome busily persecuting Christians - yet the "religious leaders" of Rome supposedly wrote the NT?

These queries seem to mount up as they go unanswered. We need some kind of proof that Paul, for instance, did not write the epistle to the Galatians - and that some Roman "religious leader" did. Which one did it? Was it a group of them? In approximately what year?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 4:59:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 4:05:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/3/2013 3:59:59 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2013 3:59:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

What reason is there to believe in god?

I already replied to this in the other post. There is no reason in this first age to believe in a god.

Have a nice day.

Every time... lol
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 7:59:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 4:38:16 PM, annanicole wrote:
bornofgod: "You Christians believe anything the religious leaders of Rome wrote, don't you?"

anna: Just out of curiosity, which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible. What specifically did they write? When did they do this? Why was pagan Rome busily persecuting Christians - yet the "religious leaders" of Rome supposedly wrote the NT?

Please answer the questions instead of rambling a bunch of nonsense.

"which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible?"

You basically said that Roman "religious leaders" wrote the Bible, and when I asked specifically which ones, all you did was re-state that Roman "religious leaders" wrote the Bible.

*****

bornofgod: "There were no Christians in the first three centuries, they were called saints."

Anna: That's singularly odd: "And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." (Acts 20: 7) Even the enemies of Christianity made numerous references to "Christians" prior to 300 AD.

*****

bornofgod: "After killing all the saints who preached the only true gospel, the Roman religious leaders formed a state religion called the Roman Catholic Church and a governing body called the Vatican."

Anna: In what year did they do this?

*****

Don't forget the prior questions:

Just out of curiosity, which "religious leaders" wrote anything that we now have in the Bible. What specifically did they write? When did they do this? Why was pagan Rome busily persecuting Christians - yet the "religious leaders" of Rome supposedly wrote the NT?

These queries seem to mount up as they go unanswered. We need some kind of proof that Paul, for instance, did not write the epistle to the Galatians - and that some Roman "religious leader" did. Which one did it? Was it a group of them? In approximately what year?

What you just did to my testimony is what the religious Roman leaders did to the writings of the other saints who testified to the invisible knowledge that was revealed in their minds.

You trashed my writings by splitting up everything I wrote and interjected your lies within them. The Romans were very successful in doing that by adding all their religious lies to a few written ideas that the saints wrote.

Religious lies are communion, water baptism, triune gods, bodily resurrections, teachings of church heirarchy, gifts of the spirit, especially the false teaching of gift of tongues (babbling idiots). Jesus as god, dying on a cross for the sins of man, hell belief, angelic beings, and the list goes on. None of these things are taught to us saints as we write about heavenly (invisible information) things.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 8:01:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 4:56:31 PM, Jack212 wrote:
The Kingdom of God is inside my pants. All who go there know eternal bliss.

This is where I thought the Kingdom of God was most of my life until I was given it.