Jump to topic:

Jesus VS. The Prophet Mohammed

Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 6:45:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Who would win in a fight to the death, Jesus or the prophet Mohammed?

Imagine that both of them were captured and thrown onto an island with different modern weapons spread throughout. Here is what the island would look like. http://literantado.files.wordpress.com... Different sectors of the island would be progressively shut down so they would eventually have to meet at some point. They can't just hide somewhere.

==================
Special abilities/ resources
==================

Jesus: Special abilities [He can resurrect (only once), so technically he would have to die twice.]

Mohammed: Special abilities [The arch angel Gabriel gives him night vision.]

Each combatant also starts out with a compass, a days worth of food rations, and one flash grenade.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 7:05:41 PM
This is tough. They were both shepherds, but Jesus was a carpenter which probably gave him the advantage as far as upper body mass (considering Muhammad was a merchant). However, Muhammad was a lot more familiar with combat considering the Muslim raids; some even consider Muhammad a military general. Jesus was peaceful. Then again, Jesus=God, so... it'd be a good fight, I'll tell ya that much.
President of DDO
Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 7:16:30 PM
At 12/12/2009 7:07:44 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
fighting in morning or night? followers or no followers?

They are alone and start out on separate parts of the island in the morning.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
omelet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 7:35:39 PM
Based on past evidence in their mythologies, Jesus probably would just accept his death and not fight back, and Mohammad would probably mercilessly slaughter Jesus for being an infidel, so I think it's a pretty clear match.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 8:02:03 PM
Reed this and you judge who will win: Then occurred the "sariyyah" [raid] of Salim Ibn Umayr al-Amri against Abu Afak, the Jew, in [the month of] Shawwal in the beginning of the twentieth month from the hijrah [immigration from Mecca to Medina in AD 622], of the Apostle of Allâh.  Abu Afak, was from Banu Amr Ibn Awf, and was an old man who had attained the age of one hundred and twenty years. He was a Jew, and used to instigate the people against the Apostle of Allâh, and composed (satirical) verses [about Muhammad].Salim Ibn Umayr who was one of the great weepers and who had participated in Badr, said, "I take a vow that I shall either kill Abu Afak or die before him. He waited for an opportunity until a hot night came, and Abu Afak slept in an open place.  Salim Ibn Umayr knew it, so he placed the sword on his liver and pressed it till it reached his bed.  The enemy of Allâh screamed and the people who were his followers, rushed to him, took him to his house and interred him. [2]The only ``crime`` this aged man had committed was in composing satirical verses critical of Muhammad.When Asma bint Marwan, a Jewish mother of five small children heard about this, she was so outraged that she composed a poem cursing the men of Medina for letting a stranger divide them and for allowing him to assassinate a venerable old man.  Again Muhammad went to the pulpit and cried out:  ``Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?``  `Umayr bin. `Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her.  In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he [Muhammad] said, "You have helped Allâh and His apostle, O `Umayr!"  When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences, the apostle said, ``Two goats won't butt their heads about her.`` [3]  After receiving praise from Muhammad for the assassination of Asma, the killer went to her children, bragged about committing the murder, and taunded those little kids and the clan of the victim.        Now there was a great commotion among B. Khatma that day about the affair of bint [daughter of] Marwan.  She had five sons, and when `Umayr went to them from the apostle he said, "I have killed bint Marwan, O sons of Khatma.  Withstand me if you can; don't keep me waiting."  That was the first day Islam became powerful among B. Khatma; before that those who were Muslims concealed the fact.  The first of them to accept Islam was `Umayr b. `Adiy who was called the "Reader", and `Abdullah b. Aus and Khuzayma b. Thabit. The day after Bint Marwan was killed the men of B. Khatma became Muslims because they saw the power of Islam.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 8:04:27 PM
I would like all of you before you make a decision to Reed this and you judge who will win: Then occurred the "sariyyah" [raid] of Salim Ibn Umayr al-Amri against Abu Afak, the Jew, in [the month of] Shawwal in the beginning of the twentieth month from the hijrah [immigration from Mecca to Medina in AD 622], of the Apostle of Allâh.  Abu Afak, was from Banu Amr Ibn Awf, and was an old man who had attained the age of one hundred and twenty years. He was a Jew, and used to instigate the people against the Apostle of Allâh, and composed (satirical) verses [about Muhammad].Salim Ibn Umayr who was one of the great weepers and who had participated in Badr, said, "I take a vow that I shall either kill Abu Afak or die before him. He waited for an opportunity until a hot night came, and Abu Afak slept in an open place.  Salim Ibn Umayr knew it, so he placed the sword on his liver and pressed it till it reached his bed.  The enemy of Allâh screamed and the people who were his followers, rushed to him, took him to his house and interred him. [2]The only ``crime`` this aged man had committed was in composing satirical verses critical of Muhammad.When Asma bint Marwan, a Jewish mother of five small children heard about this, she was so outraged that she composed a poem cursing the men of Medina for letting a stranger divide them and for allowing him to assassinate a venerable old man.  Again Muhammad went to the pulpit and cried out:  ``Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?``  `Umayr bin. `Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her.  In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he [Muhammad] said, "You have helped Allâh and His apostle, O `Umayr!"  When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences, the apostle said, ``Two goats won't butt their heads about her.`` [3]  After receiving praise from Muhammad for the assassination of Asma, the killer went to her children, bragged about committing the murder, and taunded those little kids and the clan of the victim.        Now there was a great commotion among B. Khatma that day about the affair of bint [daughter of] Marwan.  She had five sons, and when `Umayr went to them from the apostle he said, "I have killed bint Marwan, O sons of Khatma.  Withstand me if you can; don't keep me waiting."  That was the first day Islam became powerful among B. Khatma; before that those who were Muslims concealed the fact.  The first of them to accept Islam was `Umayr b. `Adiy who was called the "Reader", and `Abdullah b. Aus and Khuzayma b. Thabit. The day after Bint Marwan was killed the men of B. Khatma became Muslims because they saw the power of Islam.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 9:11:22 PM
Mohammed, Jesus isn't known for fighting back, "turning the other cheek" and letting a bunch of mortals crossify you, isn't gonna win you points in a fight. And at the very least Mohammed is quite in favor of fighting "back", some seem to think he's in favor of fighting period.

Jesus is held to be immortal, but unless the fights to the death that's not gonna help him.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."