MEANING OF LIFEvsDespair of Fictional Science

tsp76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 5:42:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
MEANING OF LIFE

This is just, my understanding/opinion on the subject of meaning of life. I am not trying to convince anyone. I just had to say it.

I know there is never will be definite proof, so don't ask for proof. Please try not to use specific references to a specific religion. This is not about a specific religion.

English is my second language. So, I was not able to express my opinions more elegantly with better details/reasoning.

Even if a person, silences it after a certain age. Every child has the same nagging question marked in their consciousness.

"WHERE ALL THIS CAME FROM"

Every single person, including Bushmen of Africa to the best 2 interpreters of the universe Newton and Einstein. They all came up with the same concept, GOD.

There are different versions everywhere but basic idea is generally the same, as long as they didn"t try to give him, human like properties to make it less abstract and more conceivable.

Yes, I also do agree with the best 2 interpreters of the Universe.

These two after all were not some media puppets, purposefully glorified TV show celebrities, and half baked-scientists with fictional theorems with intentionally zero possibility of provability.

Yes, I call multiverse, crunching/eternal universe fictional nonsense/atheist science. These celebrity scientists are very popular in atheist propaganda media but they have zero evidence for them unlike almost completely proven Einstein's, Newton's, Darwin's, theorems and eventually Big Bang theory itself. Big Bang basically proved everything created from nothing suddenly without a physical space/time/causality even faster than light. There was no time and space, so if it had to be created beyond time and space. Creator also had to be beyond time and space and causality itself as we know it.

Nonsense you say, nope, not this one, this finally explained at least one dimension of the eternal question:

"HOW DID WE BECOME US?"

From our perspective billions of years passed, big bang was just unfolding after that moment as instructed by the newly created laws of thermo-dynamics. Time /space/physics laws like nothing can be created nor destroyed were not existent before the Big Bang. So, this is where it gets interesting if nothing can be created is the main law who created the creator. Simple creator was never bound by those things he created like time/space etc. so our minds simply never comprehends or even imagines it. But it does not make the creator a fairy tale. It makes it the only explanation. If nothing can be created or destroyed but yet time and space is created from nothing and is destined to cool down and die out eventually. The only logical answer obviously remains beyond the space and time.

Billions of years have passed; huge asteroid made of iron come down to earth which unlike all other planets gave earth a special iron inner core, this core's magnetic field still protects our 7 layers of atmosphere and oceans from sun's flares. This iron core was very special indeed because without it even if it was in the quite neighborhood of the galaxy, even if it's in the right distance from it's sun and had enough liquid water it will lose liquid water and atmosphere. And there will be no chance of any life. All you have to realize you are blessed is to see someone who does not have what you have. None of our visible neighbors even come close to our lush green planet with bountiful blue oceans. All that there is a violent universe with deadly hostile intensions everywhere we look.

Also very popular in fictional science /misinformation media,
All kinds of Alien civilization theorems (Gods chariots, so called ancient technological artifacts, alien spaceship photos, etc...)
SETI failed miserably to detect a single microsecond of alien radio signal, according to them galaxy should have been filled with signals of at least 10.000 alien planets. After spending millions of dollars they accepted defeat and asked where the heck everybody is.
http://en.wikipedia.org...

But of course after a failure of this size instead of saying it looks like we are indeed special and life does not just create itself after boiling chemicals a few billions of years. So it must require a conscious lab tech or something...

They instead invented more fictional science theorems about, like aliens are there but they are hiding or they all died out etc. Everyone has to believe in something, right? Oh, wait I thought they always said it has to be provable by repeatable experiments, otherwise it is not science at all or does that only apply to the theorems from scientists who believe in a creator beyond time and space.

Second dimension of that answer became clear with evolution theory. Radioactive isotope dating and DNA sequencing proved Darwin"s Theorem about, how we became us. It was the only explanation that made sense all along. Humans too had to be created, by obeying the rules of universe which itself obeyed the laws of it"s creator.

Adam and Eve as we know it were just the first distinctive Bushmen who had to left forests of Africa and became our greatest grandparents hundred thousand years ago. Their path and origin revealed to us by population genetics.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?"

According to my understanding of 3 Abrahamic Religions with holly books, regardless of the depictions of our overly sugar coated simplified creation story and other stories. Answer to most important question remains the same.

Main purpose and meaning of our life is, observing his universe/his creation as much as we can. Witness it"s wonders and our blessings. Finally with free will to decide to believe in a creator and thank him or not. Recognize, The One beyond Cause, beyond Time, beyond Space or not. Bow to him with awe or disrespect him.

All that there is spoken in to existence (Big Bang in my opinion) only for some kind of test that we have 50/50 chance of passing, if I understand correctly He is out of time and space so He already knows everything and can observe the result. Yet taking away the event of actual choice is unfair, despite him being beyond time and knowing the result it is all up to you and I.

To guide us to Him, but "without taking away our Free Will". Free will can exist only if for every sign to His Way there is some fictional theorem (obvious fake sign) to other way. If you are arrogant as the fallen one and you do not want to bow down, you will always seek and pick the fake sign.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 6:10:32 AM
At 8/5/2013 5:42:40 AM, tsp76 wrote:
MEANING OF LIFE

This is just, my understanding/opinion on the subject of meaning of life. I am not trying to convince anyone. I just had to say it.

I know there is never will be definite proof, so don't ask for proof. Please try not to use specific references to a specific religion. This is not about a specific religion.

English is my second language. So, I was not able to express my opinions more elegantly with better details/reasoning.

Even if a person, silences it after a certain age. Every child has the same nagging question marked in their consciousness.

"WHERE ALL THIS CAME FROM"

Every single person, including Bushmen of Africa to the best 2 interpreters of the universe Newton and Einstein. They all came up with the same concept, GOD.

There are different versions everywhere but basic idea is generally the same, as long as they didn"t try to give him, human like properties to make it less abstract and more conceivable.

Yes, I also do agree with the best 2 interpreters of the Universe.

These two after all were not some media puppets, purposefully glorified TV show celebrities, and half baked-scientists with fictional theorems with intentionally zero possibility of provability.

Yes, I call multiverse, crunching/eternal universe fictional nonsense/atheist science. These celebrity scientists are very popular in atheist propaganda media but they have zero evidence for them unlike almost completely proven Einstein's, Newton's, Darwin's, theorems and eventually Big Bang theory itself. Big Bang basically proved everything created from nothing suddenly without a physical space/time/causality even faster than light. There was no time and space, so if it had to be created beyond time and space. Creator also had to be beyond time and space and causality itself as we know it.

Nonsense you say, nope, not this one, this finally explained at least one dimension of the eternal question:

"HOW DID WE BECOME US?"

From our perspective billions of years passed, big bang was just unfolding after that moment as instructed by the newly created laws of thermo-dynamics. Time /space/physics laws like nothing can be created nor destroyed were not existent before the Big Bang. So, this is where it gets interesting if nothing can be created is the main law who created the creator. Simple creator was never bound by those things he created like time/space etc. so our minds simply never comprehends or even imagines it. But it does not make the creator a fairy tale. It makes it the only explanation. If nothing can be created or destroyed but yet time and space is created from nothing and is destined to cool down and die out eventually. The only logical answer obviously remains beyond the space and time.

Billions of years have passed; huge asteroid made of iron come down to earth which unlike all other planets gave earth a special iron inner core, this core's magnetic field still protects our 7 layers of atmosphere and oceans from sun's flares. This iron core was very special indeed because without it even if it was in the quite neighborhood of the galaxy, even if it's in the right distance from it's sun and had enough liquid water it will lose liquid water and atmosphere. And there will be no chance of any life. All you have to realize you are blessed is to see someone who does not have what you have. None of our visible neighbors even come close to our lush green planet with bountiful blue oceans. All that there is a violent universe with deadly hostile intensions everywhere we look.

Also very popular in fictional science /misinformation media,
All kinds of Alien civilization theorems (Gods chariots, so called ancient technological artifacts, alien spaceship photos, etc...)
SETI failed miserably to detect a single microsecond of alien radio signal, according to them galaxy should have been filled with signals of at least 10.000 alien planets. After spending millions of dollars they accepted defeat and asked where the heck everybody is.

But of course after a failure of this size instead of saying it looks like we are indeed special and life does not just create itself after boiling chemicals a few billions of years. So it must require a conscious lab tech or something...

They instead invented more fictional science theorems about, like aliens are there but they are hiding or they all died out etc. Everyone has to believe in something, right? Oh, wait I thought they always said it has to be provable by repeatable experiments, otherwise it is not science at all or does that only apply to the theorems from scientists who believe in a creator beyond time and space.

Second dimension of that answer became clear with evolution theory. Radioactive isotope dating and DNA sequencing proved Darwin"s Theorem about, how we became us. It was the only explanation that made sense all along. Humans too had to be created, by obeying the rules of universe which itself obeyed the laws of it"s creator.

Adam and Eve as we know it were just the first distinctive Bushmen who had to left forests of Africa and became our greatest grandparents hundred thousand years ago. Their path and origin revealed to us by population genetics.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?"

According to my understanding of 3 Abrahamic Religions with holly books, regardless of the depictions of our overly sugar coated simplified creation story and other stories. Answer to most important question remains the same.

Main purpose and meaning of our life is, observing his universe/his creation as much as we can. Witness it"s wonders and our blessings. Finally with free will to decide to believe in a creator and thank him or not. Recognize, The One beyond Cause, beyond Time, beyond Space or not. Bow to him with awe or disrespect him.

All that there is spoken in to existence (Big Bang in my opinion) only for some kind of test that we have 50/50 chance of passing, if I understand correctly He is out of time and space so He already knows everything and can observe the result. Yet taking away the event of actual choice is unfair, despite him being beyond time and knowing the result it is all up to you and I.

To guide us to Him, but "without taking away our Free Will". Free will can exist only if for every sign to His Way there is some fictional theorem (obvious fake sign) to other way. If you are arrogant as the fallen one and you do not want to bow down, you will always seek and pick the fake sign.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 5:06:28 PM
At 8/5/2013 5:42:40 AM, tsp76 wrote:
MEANING OF LIFE

This thread is a great attempt for satan to disqualify the will of God to create everything.

Isaiah 40
28: Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who form

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Our Creator gives man his thoughts so if that is true, then how can man have free will?