Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

US Military has a problem with Atheists

imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 7:03:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://news.yahoo.com...

Apparently, the Marine Corps thinks a "lack or loss of spiritual faith" could be dangerous to soldiers
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2013 7:09:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Atheists worship the devil, so naturally God would be less likely to be on the side of the US. I think they should institute a zero-atheist policy in the military.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Splenic_Warrior
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 10:55:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If I was in a foxhole, I would rather have atheists at my back. At least you know they won't be on their knees praying when it hits the fan.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 11:30:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I will say any abrupt change should be cause for, if not concern, at least...caution. An abrupt increase or decrease in someone's faith can tend to lead to abrupt extremism...the problem here is in looking only at the decrease part (and throwing in the "never had any").
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
madilincrock
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:53:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Spiritual Faith" is what binds people into a submissive state. Basically, religous people are easy to controland manipulate . And if you go to the marines, they want you to kill when they say.

exposingchristianity.com
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 5:02:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Maybe the military should adopt Mithraism. It seemed to work for the Roman army.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 3:31:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/7/2013 7:03:09 PM, imabench wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com...

Apparently, the Marine Corps thinks a "lack or loss of spiritual faith" could be dangerous to soldiers

God's commandment, "Thou shalt not kill" is disobeyed by all the militaries of the U.S. government and by all the people under the authority of man's laws of this government. There is no spirit of God in the American people who disobey His commandments.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

The U.S. militaries are working for the devil, not our Creator.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 3:34:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sounds like they should implement some sort of "Don't believe, don't tell" policy. They always work fabulously.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 3:34:31 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
Sounds like they should implement some sort of "Don't believe, don't tell" policy. They always work fabulously.

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 3:44:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well the atheist soldiers better watch out, they say theirs a bolt of lightning out there with your name on it.
Turn around, go back.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 3:50:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 3:44:39 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Well the atheist soldiers better watch out, they say theirs a bolt of lightning out there with your name on it.

Christians and atheists are deceived with man's laws to make them believe that war is alright in the eyes of our Creator who commanded men not to kill.

All the flesh of God's people will perish during this age so it makes no difference what you believe in. Whatever gods man believe in during this age will be destroyed by our Creator and never will man worship false gods again in the next age.
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 6:20:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/11/2013 11:30:10 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
I will say any abrupt change should be cause for, if not concern, at least...caution. An abrupt increase or decrease in someone's faith can tend to lead to abrupt extremism...the problem here is in looking only at the decrease part (and throwing in the "never had any").

+
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.
Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 7:38:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/7/2013 7:03:09 PM, imabench wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com...

Apparently, the Marine Corps thinks a "lack or loss of spiritual faith" could be dangerous to soldiers

Like the entire military or just a few old white generals?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 12:18:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?

My son wrote me a letter from boot camp every week and told me what his Christian chaplain said to him. Chrisians are nothing but disobedient children of God's who disobey His commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 1:06:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 12:18:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?

My son wrote me a letter from boot camp every week and told me what his Christian chaplain said to him. Chrisians are nothing but disobedient children of God's who disobey His commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

Think about what you just said for a minute. What his CHAPLAIN told him. No one is required to speak to the chaplaincy. It's an entirely voluntary service for Christians.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 1:32:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 1:06:30 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:18:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?

My son wrote me a letter from boot camp every week and told me what his Christian chaplain said to him. Chrisians are nothing but disobedient children of God's who disobey His commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

Think about what you just said for a minute. What his CHAPLAIN told him. No one is required to speak to the chaplaincy. It's an entirely voluntary service for Christians.

Christianity is the reason this country exists and why there's a military to enforce the laws written by Christians who dominate this world with their lies.

The native Americans know that these Christians came over to steal their land, gold, silver and other materials to build their false gods in the name of their false god, Jesus. Once these Christians built their false gods into cities full of them, they had to change the laws of God that the natives understood to acquire more land and opportunity. The militaries of this land is used to not only protect this stolen land but to go out an conquer more land in this world for Christian business that they managed to turn into greedy corporations that covet oil, and any other materials they need to build their false gods.

If you challenge the mind of God anymore, I will keep speaking the Truth about the false religion of Christianity that was set up and used by God through His deceptive plan called the "beast", to teach men how to build things instead of spreading Truth around the world. There is no Truth in Christianity because Christians have no idea what the Truth is. They don't realize it's the name our invisible Creator calls Himself along with names such as God, Father, Lord, Savior, King, etc.

Any man who kills another man is disobeying the commandment of God, "Thou shalt NOT KILL". So a military soldier who kills another another man is totally responsible for disobeying God's commandment.

We saints would NEVER be used to kill another man because we are in total obedience to the commandments of God, unlike Christians.

The U.S. militaries are in complete control of sinners who call themselves Christians. Even president Bush had to call himself a Christian to get backing by the Christians of this land to go to war in Iraq.
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 3:03:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 1:32:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 1:06:30 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:18:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?

My son wrote me a letter from boot camp every week and told me what his Christian chaplain said to him. Chrisians are nothing but disobedient children of God's who disobey His commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

Think about what you just said for a minute. What his CHAPLAIN told him. No one is required to speak to the chaplaincy. It's an entirely voluntary service for Christians.

Christianity is the reason this country exists and why there's a military to enforce the laws written by Christians who dominate this world with their lies.

The native Americans know that these Christians came over to steal their land, gold, silver and other materials to build their false gods in the name of their false god, Jesus. Once these Christians built their false gods into cities full of them, they had to change the laws of God that the natives understood to acquire more land and opportunity. The militaries of this land is used to not only protect this stolen land but to go out an conquer more land in this world for Christian business that they managed to turn into greedy corporations that covet oil, and any other materials they need to build their false gods.

If you challenge the mind of God anymore, I will keep speaking the Truth about the false religion of Christianity that was set up and used by God through His deceptive plan called the "beast", to teach men how to build things instead of spreading Truth around the world. There is no Truth in Christianity because Christians have no idea what the Truth is. They don't realize it's the name our invisible Creator calls Himself along with names such as God, Father, Lord, Savior, King, etc.

Any man who kills another man is disobeying the commandment of God, "Thou shalt NOT KILL". So a military soldier who kills another another man is totally responsible for disobeying God's commandment.

We saints would NEVER be used to kill another man because we are in total obedience to the commandments of God, unlike Christians.

The U.S. militaries are in complete control of sinners who call themselves Christians. Even president Bush had to call himself a Christian to get backing by the Christians of this land to go to war in Iraq.

Red herring.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 4:01:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 3:03:41 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 1:32:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 1:06:30 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:18:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?

My son wrote me a letter from boot camp every week and told me what his Christian chaplain said to him. Chrisians are nothing but disobedient children of God's who disobey His commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

Think about what you just said for a minute. What his CHAPLAIN told him. No one is required to speak to the chaplaincy. It's an entirely voluntary service for Christians.

Christianity is the reason this country exists and why there's a military to enforce the laws written by Christians who dominate this world with their lies.

The native Americans know that these Christians came over to steal their land, gold, silver and other materials to build their false gods in the name of their false god, Jesus. Once these Christians built their false gods into cities full of them, they had to change the laws of God that the natives understood to acquire more land and opportunity. The militaries of this land is used to not only protect this stolen land but to go out an conquer more land in this world for Christian business that they managed to turn into greedy corporations that covet oil, and any other materials they need to build their false gods.

If you challenge the mind of God anymore, I will keep speaking the Truth about the false religion of Christianity that was set up and used by God through His deceptive plan called the "beast", to teach men how to build things instead of spreading Truth around the world. There is no Truth in Christianity because Christians have no idea what the Truth is. They don't realize it's the name our invisible Creator calls Himself along with names such as God, Father, Lord, Savior, King, etc.

Any man who kills another man is disobeying the commandment of God, "Thou shalt NOT KILL". So a military soldier who kills another another man is totally responsible for disobeying God's commandment.

We saints would NEVER be used to kill another man because we are in total obedience to the commandments of God, unlike Christians.

The U.S. militaries are in complete control of sinners who call themselves Christians. Even president Bush had to call himself a Christian to get backing by the Christians of this land to go to war in Iraq.

Red herring.

I can't help your unbelief. God chose believers to listen to Him speak through the gospel that I preach. If you can't hear Him, then comments like this comes out of your mind to reject our Creator instead of love Him.
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 6:24:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 4:01:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 3:03:41 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 1:32:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 1:06:30 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:18:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?

My son wrote me a letter from boot camp every week and told me what his Christian chaplain said to him. Chrisians are nothing but disobedient children of God's who disobey His commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

Think about what you just said for a minute. What his CHAPLAIN told him. No one is required to speak to the chaplaincy. It's an entirely voluntary service for Christians.

Christianity is the reason this country exists and why there's a military to enforce the laws written by Christians who dominate this world with their lies.

The native Americans know that these Christians came over to steal their land, gold, silver and other materials to build their false gods in the name of their false god, Jesus. Once these Christians built their false gods into cities full of them, they had to change the laws of God that the natives understood to acquire more land and opportunity. The militaries of this land is used to not only protect this stolen land but to go out an conquer more land in this world for Christian business that they managed to turn into greedy corporations that covet oil, and any other materials they need to build their false gods.

If you challenge the mind of God anymore, I will keep speaking the Truth about the false religion of Christianity that was set up and used by God through His deceptive plan called the "beast", to teach men how to build things instead of spreading Truth around the world. There is no Truth in Christianity because Christians have no idea what the Truth is. They don't realize it's the name our invisible Creator calls Himself along with names such as God, Father, Lord, Savior, King, etc.

Any man who kills another man is disobeying the commandment of God, "Thou shalt NOT KILL". So a military soldier who kills another another man is totally responsible for disobeying God's commandment.

We saints would NEVER be used to kill another man because we are in total obedience to the commandments of God, unlike Christians.

The U.S. militaries are in complete control of sinners who call themselves Christians. Even president Bush had to call himself a Christian to get backing by the Christians of this land to go to war in Iraq.

Red herring.

I can't help your unbelief. God chose believers to listen to Him speak through the gospel that I preach. If you can't hear Him, then comments like this comes out of your mind to reject our Creator instead of love Him.

Is your inability to stay on topic also to be blamed on my mind? Or is the inability to refrain from simultaneous self-aggrandizement and irrelevant tangents an intrinsic quality you posses?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:21:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 6:24:34 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 4:01:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 3:03:41 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 1:32:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 1:06:30 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:18:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/14/2013 12:14:24 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/14/2013 11:07:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/13/2013 6:24:33 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/13/2013 3:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The U.S. militaries operate under the Christianized laws so it's obvious why they would be concerned about a soldier's religious upbringing. This is all a lie because many soldiers are atheists when they enter the military and forced to believe in their false gods called Jesus, mother Mary, Bibles or church buildings, depending on which gods they can get their soldiers to believe in.

Soldiers aren't forced to believe in much of anything, although there is a subtle preference for christian and theistic convictions.

That subtle Christian preference is quite strong in boot camp as they tell their military slaves they're not responsible for killing the enemy.

Do you know who IS responsible for killing the enemy?

Have you actually been through boot camp or basic training?

My son wrote me a letter from boot camp every week and told me what his Christian chaplain said to him. Chrisians are nothing but disobedient children of God's who disobey His commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

Think about what you just said for a minute. What his CHAPLAIN told him. No one is required to speak to the chaplaincy. It's an entirely voluntary service for Christians.

Christianity is the reason this country exists and why there's a military to enforce the laws written by Christians who dominate this world with their lies.

The native Americans know that these Christians came over to steal their land, gold, silver and other materials to build their false gods in the name of their false god, Jesus. Once these Christians built their false gods into cities full of them, they had to change the laws of God that the natives understood to acquire more land and opportunity. The militaries of this land is used to not only protect this stolen land but to go out an conquer more land in this world for Christian business that they managed to turn into greedy corporations that covet oil, and any other materials they need to build their false gods.

If you challenge the mind of God anymore, I will keep speaking the Truth about the false religion of Christianity that was set up and used by God through His deceptive plan called the "beast", to teach men how to build things instead of spreading Truth around the world. There is no Truth in Christianity because Christians have no idea what the Truth is. They don't realize it's the name our invisible Creator calls Himself along with names such as God, Father, Lord, Savior, King, etc.

Any man who kills another man is disobeying the commandment of God, "Thou shalt NOT KILL". So a military soldier who kills another another man is totally responsible for disobeying God's commandment.

We saints would NEVER be used to kill another man because we are in total obedience to the commandments of God, unlike Christians.

The U.S. militaries are in complete control of sinners who call themselves Christians. Even president Bush had to call himself a Christian to get backing by the Christians of this land to go to war in Iraq.

Red herring.

I can't help your unbelief. God chose believers to listen to Him speak through the gospel that I preach. If you can't hear Him, then comments like this comes out of your mind to reject our Creator instead of love Him.

Is your inability to stay on topic also to be blamed on my mind? Or is the inability to refrain from simultaneous self-aggrandizement and irrelevant tangents an intrinsic quality you posses?

All the forum members in here are liars who use their flesh to excite themselves with lies that cover up the fear they have of not knowing the Truth. This is why you see everyone arguing instead of certain people listening to a teacher of the Truth.

I'm a teacher of the Truth that most forum members don't want to listen to. Since these non-listeners were chosen to be unbelievers by our Creator, they fear the knowledge I write and speak from. This fear leads them into gossiping about me and mocking my testimonies, which is easily seen in this forum.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:30:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
bornofgod you should create your own religion
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:35:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/15/2013 4:30:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod you should create your own religion

Everything I speak from has already been created in the mind of our Creator. Besides, I was only created to be God's voice where all God's creation was spoken into existence, I was not created to be the Creator and neither was any prophet or saint. The Christian "Jesus" was the first saint, not our Creator.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:38:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/15/2013 4:35:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/15/2013 4:30:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod you should create your own religion

Everything I speak from has already been created in the mind of our Creator. Besides, I was only created to be God's voice where all God's creation was spoken into existence, I was not created to be the Creator and neither was any prophet or saint. The Christian "Jesus" was the first saint, not our Creator.

again you should make your own religion because you say stuff like that but then you naysay christianity and other religions. its a massive contradiction. get your fvcking act together.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:38:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/15/2013 4:35:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/15/2013 4:30:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod you should create your own religion

Everything I speak from has already been created in the mind of our Creator. Besides, I was only created to be God's voice where all God's creation was spoken into existence, I was not created to be the Creator and neither was any prophet or saint. The Christian "Jesus" was the first saint, not our Creator.

again you should make your own religion because you say stuff like that but then you naysay christianity and other religions. its a massive contradiction. get your fvcking act together.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:52:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh, dear no. Poor bornofgod. Can't a man spout his incessant semi-coherent contempt of others in peace? What grave injustice we do to him. Let us throw him a pity party! I'll bring the paper hats.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:53:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/15/2013 4:38:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/15/2013 4:35:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/15/2013 4:30:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod you should create your own religion

Everything I speak from has already been created in the mind of our Creator. Besides, I was only created to be God's voice where all God's creation was spoken into existence, I was not created to be the Creator and neither was any prophet or saint. The Christian "Jesus" was the first saint, not our Creator.

again you should make your own religion because you say stuff like that but then you naysay christianity and other religions. its a massive contradiction. get your fvcking act together.

Religious people ( including all Christians ) don't have the invisible knowledge of God ( energy without entropy ) to speak from like I do.

Atheists don't have this knowledge of God, either. This means that both Christians and atheists were designed as men instead of God's servant, which is what I am. Men were kept from this knowledge of God forever but in the next age, man will speak with this knowledge as the servant of God speaks it into a language that man can understand. This won't happen during this age since man speaks with lies that are in total contrast to the Truth. This is NOT my fault. This is to be blamed on the one who created everything called our Creator.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 4:54:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/15/2013 4:53:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/15/2013 4:38:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/15/2013 4:35:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/15/2013 4:30:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod you should create your own religion

Everything I speak from has already been created in the mind of our Creator. Besides, I was only created to be God's voice where all God's creation was spoken into existence, I was not created to be the Creator and neither was any prophet or saint. The Christian "Jesus" was the first saint, not our Creator.

again you should make your own religion because you say stuff like that but then you naysay christianity and other religions. its a massive contradiction. get your fvcking act together.

Religious people ( including all Christians ) don't have the invisible knowledge of God ( energy without entropy ) to speak from like I do.

Atheists don't have this knowledge of God, either. This means that both Christians and atheists were designed as men instead of God's servant, which is what I am. Men were kept from this knowledge of God forever but in the next age, man will speak with this knowledge as the servant of God speaks it into a language that man can understand. This won't happen during this age since man speaks with lies that are in total contrast to the Truth. This is NOT my fault. This is to be blamed on the one who created everything called our Creator.

do you consider god to be a hero
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.