Jump to topic:

Some perls of wisdom from borno

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 3:31:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Quiet afternoon so a quick spot of time travel to 2010 Religionforums.org and a little giggle at a character called The Word aka bornofgod. There really is too much to flood this forum with but back then he was quite the Jesus freak even though he was god and he had been preaching for 2yrs already as opposed to his enlightenment occurring in July 2011 as he claims on here. Anyway for a bit of a laugh have a squiz at this.

12-01-2010, 03:46 PM
The Word Offline

Banned
RE: Signs you're not a saint

(12-01-2010 03:08 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I never contradict myself because I speak for God. A contradiction is a lie and I can only speak the truth. It's your brain that can't understand the truth.

Lets see..

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I am god

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I am not god, but the mind of god

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I only speak the words that god gives me, I do not have his knowledge

You are right, you never contradict yourself, except when you contradict yourself.

Anytime you take my words out of context, you will not understand the truth. Leave them in the context I typed them before you pass judgment. I am God when I speak for him. I am not God when I'm speaking from my flesh. I told you that I can speak from different perspectives than a sinner can so stop playing these games with yourself. All you're going to do is get angry.

12-01-2010, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 02:52 PM by The Word.)
The Word
It only took a few religious Jews to get Jesus killed and it's only going to take a few Christian to kill me. Hate to God means rejection, not an emotion. I've preached the gospel for two years now and all the Christians I've preached to have rejected God.

I wasn't created to listen to sinners complain about God. I was made to speak the truth for him. If I had to listen to all the sinners I preach to, I wouldn't get any preaching done.

Miracles are for the chosen people, not sinners who were made to reject God.

You better go read this post again. I've been banned by over 20+ forums since last May and this is because I preach the gospel that people hate.

The Word Wrote: Since I was created to be God's voice, I am God. Every word I speak or write comes directly from the mind of God. So I can easily say I'm God.

08-05-2010, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 07:36 AM by The Word.)
The Word Offline
God has already informed me that I'll be shot in the forehead with a bullet from a handgun
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 4:02:53 AM
And here is a classic borno, I hope you like it

09-07-2010, 12:34 PM
The Word Offline

The flesh is powerless but the Word I spoke in January will destroy this earth soon.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 6:09:11 AM
Has anyone offered him legitimate psychiatric help?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 11:32:28 AM
At 8/11/2013 3:31:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
Quiet afternoon so a quick spot of time travel to 2010 Religionforums.org and a little giggle at a character called The Word aka bornofgod. There really is too much to flood this forum with but back then he was quite the Jesus freak even though he was god and he had been preaching for 2yrs already as opposed to his enlightenment occurring in July 2011 as he claims on here. Anyway for a bit of a laugh have a squiz at this.

12-01-2010, 03:46 PM
The Word Offline

Banned
RE: Signs you're not a saint

(12-01-2010 03:08 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I never contradict myself because I speak for God. A contradiction is a lie and I can only speak the truth. It's your brain that can't understand the truth.

Lets see..

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I am god

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I am not god, but the mind of god

(12-01-2010 03:00 PM)The Word Wrote: I only speak the words that god gives me, I do not have his knowledge

You are right, you never contradict yourself, except when you contradict yourself.

Anytime you take my words out of context, you will not understand the truth. Leave them in the context I typed them before you pass judgment. I am God when I speak for him. I am not God when I'm speaking from my flesh. I told you that I can speak from different perspectives than a sinner can so stop playing these games with yourself. All you're going to do is get angry.

12-01-2010, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 02:52 PM by The Word.)
The Word
It only took a few religious Jews to get Jesus killed and it's only going to take a few Christian to kill me. Hate to God means rejection, not an emotion. I've preached the gospel for two years now and all the Christians I've preached to have rejected God.

I wasn't created to listen to sinners complain about God. I was made to speak the truth for him. If I had to listen to all the sinners I preach to, I wouldn't get any preaching done.

Miracles are for the chosen people, not sinners who were made to reject God.

You better go read this post again. I've been banned by over 20+ forums since last May and this is because I preach the gospel that people hate.

The Word Wrote: Since I was created to be God's voice, I am God. Every word I speak or write comes directly from the mind of God. So I can easily say I'm God.

08-05-2010, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 07:36 AM by The Word.)
The Word Offline
God has already informed me that I'll be shot in the forehead with a bullet from a handgun

Thank you for sharing some of my earlier testimonies my child. You can keep helping me if you want but since I'm already in this forum, I might as well take over from here. I don't mind if you share everything I wrote and spoke into videos from the past but it will only confuse you more since I didn't have clarity of the invisible knowledge that I possess.

The invisible knowledge that we saints possess has to be revealed in a way that us saints can understand so that's why God puts words from our memorized vocabulary of the native language we learn from the time we were a child. Otherwise, His knowledge would be useless invisible wavebits of energy that no man can see. This is the heavenly kingdom of God that was hidden from man since man existed.

Because of God's plan called the beast, He has taught men how to build the latest technology like the microscope, telescope, computer, internet, robots, CAD program, etc. to help us saints understand the invisible wavebits of energy that we were created as.

In the first three years that God was teaching me from my created existence called "Christ", or the "Word of God", which is information without deception, I didn't have the clarity of how we were created because God has to teach us saints one step at a time, like everyone has to learn.

Would it make sense for a new born baby to come out speaking like a seasoned pastor or the president of the United States, ready to rule the world? That would cause a lot of fear in the other people of this world who had to learn one step at a time on how to speak their native languages, math, how to write, etc.

If you watch my early videos from four years ago, you will see that I look scared. This is because God was putting words in my mind at a very slow rate. It is much harder to speak the words from Christ within my mind than it is to write the words He gives me.

I will be making some new videos to show you the difference in how I can speak the Word today compared to the old videos that God had me make. It is quite different and you will see how bold I am in taking the words He puts in my mind to speak with.

I will make my old videos from Youtube.com available to the public again so you can see how different they are compared with the latest one that God had me make two years ago. My new videos will be much better than this one because of the clarity I have now from being taught by God through all the testimonies I've written and spoken. Even my friends who listen to me have brought a lot of knowledge to help God clarify Christ, also.

This post worked out just as God planned to help you understand that I'm not one bit angry about an unbeliever trying to make me a liar. It's impossible to make God a liar because He's the one who created all the unbelievers, believers and the rest of His ignorant children who are totally confused by His planned deceptions called Lucifer and the beast.

Religion was a great way to confuse His people but at the same time, make His people civil enough to get them to start building things He created to help us learn who we are and how He created us. Now that we know how He created us, the end of this age is in sight. Soon after I'm shot in the forehead according to plans by unbelievers, which is actually the plan of God's that He puts in their minds, the Last Day will happen according to God's will, which is His eternal plan.

I will remain in this forum until I am banned by unbelievers who hate the testimonies that I write in here. But they won't be able to delete all the websites that my name, "Brad Holkesvig" shows up on Google. This means that anyone from this forum can get in contact with me by just googling my name after I'm banned.

God bless you all for eternity,
Saint Brad
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 11:38:11 AM
I didn't finish one sentence in this paragraph so I thought I would add to it in this post. Here's the paragraph and below that will be the modified version.

The invisible knowledge that we saints possess has to be revealed in a way that us saints can understand so that's why God puts words from our memorized vocabulary of the native language we learn from the time we were a child. Otherwise, His knowledge would be useless invisible wavebits of energy that no man can see. This is the heavenly kingdom of God that was hidden from man since man existed.

The underlined phrase should go like this;

so that's why God puts words from our memorized vocabulary of the native language we learn from the time we were a child into our mind to write or speak with.

This should help you understand that God is the one who teaches us saints everything we know from our created invisible existence called the Word of God, or Christ.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 11:43:55 AM
I would also like to tell you about a new website that will be available in the near future. It will be called >bradholkesvig.com< with all the latest videos and a new book that will help anyone who reads it how we were created. This website will also have a way to go view all my old writings and videos to show investigators how God had to have me write and speak testimonies in order to teach me what my invisible created existence is.

Through these testimonies is the way He showed me how my body will be killed, which I know is only a delusion. This means that death is not real. We were all created to live forever.

God bless you all,
Saint Brad
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 4:16:03 PM
I still want to know what a "wavebit" is. I'm pretty sure that isn't actually a thing.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 4:31:11 PM
At 8/11/2013 4:16:03 PM, Drayson wrote:
I still want to know what a "wavebit" is. I'm pretty sure that isn't actually a thing.

A wavelength of energy has a high pitch and low pitch that forms a contrast which is needed to make it a bit of information, just like a "0" and a '1" does in a binary code for computing. This is why I call it a wavebit of energy.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 9:36:01 PM
@borno
I'm not one bit angry about an unbeliever trying to make me a liar.
I can't make you a liar. When you lie, as you do and as I have proven, you are a liar. Personally I'm sure it's your mental illness, messianic complex, that causes you to lie but lie you do.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 11:34:36 PM
Hey borno I've found a christian with a gun, here and her girlfriends all have guns and are willing to meet you in your favourite titty bar in Campbell CA to fulfill your destiny and have a drink with you first of course.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 8:38:28 AM
At 8/11/2013 9:36:01 PM, bulproof wrote:
@borno
I can't make you a liar. When you lie, as you do and as I have proven, you are a liar. Personally I'm sure it's your mental illness, messianic complex, that causes you to lie but lie you do.

All you've proven is how foolish you are.

I have nothing to hide and that's why I don't worry about fools like you trying to make me look like a liar.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:06:21 AM
At 8/12/2013 8:38:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
@borno

I have nothing to hide and that's why I don't worry about fools like you trying to make me look like a liar.

I told you I don't make you look like a liar, you do by lying. I do hope you have a drink with those girls though, before they shoot you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:12:15 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:06:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
@borno

I told you I don't make you look like a liar, you do by lying. I do hope you have a drink with those girls though, before they shoot you.

God removed my desire to drink alcohol in December of 1979. I haven't had a drink since.

He removed my sexual desire in the fall of 2007, nine months before He began teaching me who I was created as.

It's obvious He created you to be an unbeliever in this age and the reason you reject everything I write or speak.

Have a nice day my child.
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:17:27 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:12:15 AM, bornofgod wrote:
@borno

God removed my desire to drink alcohol in December of 1979. I haven't had a drink since.

He removed my sexual desire in the fall of 2007, nine months before He began teaching me who I was created as.

It's obvious He created you to be an unbeliever in this age and the reason you reject everything I write or speak.

Hello BornofGod,

No Alcohol! No sex! Us indignified unbelievers all over the place, demanding evidence and pointing out religious fallacy.

Sounds like God sent you to hell my friend.

With Regards,
Ben
royalpaladin describing me in all my majestic glory -

"He has a cabal of votebombers behind him."
"I'll be informing airmax about you."
"It reveals that you want to look like you are intelligent, but actually are not."
"Stupid because you didn't warrant or impact your moronic arguments. That's all you will ever be good for."
"You're making stupid assumptions, as usual. "
"You really are an arrogant buffoon, aren't you?"
"You're just coming off as extremely arrogant and condescending."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:21:33 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:17:27 AM, Homosapien wrote:
@borno

Hello BornofGod,

No Alcohol! No sex! Us indignified unbelievers all over the place, demanding evidence and pointing out religious fallacy.

With Regards,
Ben

I enjoyed my life in this world but now I know there is no hell like the Hell boys (Christians) want everyone to believe in.

I suppose this world is hell for some people but overall, it was a pretty good place to experience for awhile.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:24:14 AM
@borno

Now you just know that I can return to RF and hunt down your sexual braggadocio from 2010, don't you? BTW when I do it won't be making you a liar.
How long did it take to make you sinless?
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:31:04 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:21:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:
@borno

Hello BornofGod,

With Regards,
Ben

I enjoyed my life in this world but now I know there is no hell like the Hell boys (Christians) want everyone to believe in.

I suppose this world is hell for some people but overall, it was a pretty good place to experience for awhile.

Sir,

How melancholy! You talk like a man at his end, I sincerly hope you are not debating from the beyond.

Besides, what's life about if not getting intoxicated and attempting to pass on ones genes, although there is always irony...

All the best,
Ben

"It reveals that you want to look like you are intelligent, but actually are not."
"Stupid because you didn't warrant or impact your moronic arguments. That's all you will ever be good for."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:31:40 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:24:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
@borno

Now you just know that I can return to RF and hunt down your sexual braggadocio from 2010, don't you? BTW when I do it won't be making you a liar.
How long did it take to make you sinless?

It took God 28 1/2 years ( I would round it off to just saying "29 years" in the first writings of the past) for God to remove the "veil" that blocked "Christ" (information without deception). From this information without deception, God had me write the words He put in my mind from the english vocabulary (very limited) in my memory.

God has to arrange those vocabulary words I speak or write according to His eternal plan (His will) so that I learn the past, present and future of our existence.

You can post anything I wrote or videos I made in the past. I have nothing to hide my friend.

Have a nice day.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:40:13 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:31:40 AM, bornofgod wrote:
God has to arrange those vocabulary words I speak or write

Well of course he must, but he's doing a piss poor job of it. Have a word to him, he needs to lift his game before the lava day. What date was that again when you get shot?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:40:24 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:31:04 AM, Homosapien wrote:
@borno

Hello BornofGod,

With Regards,
Ben

Sir,

How melancholy! You talk like a man at his end, I sincerly hope you are not debating from the beyond.

Besides, what's life about if not getting intoxicated and attempting to pass on ones genes, although there is always irony...

All the best,
Ben

I have the knowledge of God to speak from beyond my friend. Consider my life in this world as already dead. This had to happen before awakening to the Truth of who we are and how we were created to go on forever.

You and all the rest of God's beings will awaken in new bodies in Paradise (New Earth) and experience a whole different way of life (New Heaven). We'll never understand what deception means in the next age because it won't exist. Entropy (Lucifer and the beast) was created in this world to confuse us all. It's like a virus in computers that confuse the information in the programs that are designed to work in an understandable way.

We think this world is normal because we're all born into it but after receiving the knowledge of God on June 16th, 2008, I learned that what appears normal is actually a very strong delusion in the minds of men. We won't be working with our hands in the next age so we won't understand what materialism is about. This world has to be destroyed before waking up in the new world so there will be a definite end to this age. In one day, everything will change by what we know as fire and heat. Fire is just information (energy) that will get rid of the entropy (energy) in the mind of God, where we have existed since He dreamed us up into what is called His creation.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:43:54 AM
It looks to me as if bornofgod has been trapped or, more correctly, trapped himself in numerous lies.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:52:42 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:43:54 AM, annanicole wrote:
It looks to me as if bornofgod has been trapped or, more correctly, trapped himself in numerous lies.

It's very easy to see that Christians are trapped in 2,000 year old thinking. As long as they believe the new testament is the word of God, they'll never get to the Truth.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:54:00 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:40:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/12/2013 9:31:40 AM, bornofgod wrote:
God has to arrange those vocabulary words I speak or write

Well of course he must, but he's doing a piss poor job of it. Have a word to him, he needs to lift his game before the lava day. What date was that again when you get shot?

1260 days after July 24th of 2011.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:54:27 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:40:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
@borno

Hello BornofGod,

With Regards,
Ben

Sir,

All the best,
Ben

I have the knowledge of God to speak from beyond my friend. Consider my life in this world as already dead. This had to happen before awakening to the Truth of who we are and how we were created to go on forever.

You and all the rest of God's beings will awaken in new bodies in Paradise (New Earth) and experience a whole different way of life (New Heaven). We'll never understand what deception means in the next age because it won't exist. Entropy (Lucifer and the beast) was created in this world to confuse us all. It's like a virus in computers that confuse the information in the programs that are designed to work in an understandable way.

We think this world is normal because we're all born into it but after receiving the knowledge of God on June 16th, 2008, I learned that what appears normal is actually a very strong delusion in the minds of men. We won't be working with our hands in the next age so we won't understand what materialism is about. This world has to be destroyed before waking up in the new world so there will be a definite end to this age. In one day, everything will change by what we know as fire and heat. Fire is just information (energy) that will get rid of the entropy (energy) in the mind of God, where we have existed since He dreamed us up into what is called His creation.

Just another WOOPS BRAD. But of course you are god and can't make mistakes can you sweety.
So I guess you are lying?
From RF 2010
Brad in my flesh, who became a sinless saint on June 14, 2008.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:57:14 AM
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 10:00:17 AM
At 8/12/2013 9:54:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
@borno

Hello BornofGod,

With Regards,
Ben

Sir,

All the best,
Ben

Just another WOOPS BRAD. But of course you are god and can't make mistakes can you sweety.
So I guess you are lying?
From RF 2010
Brad in my flesh, who became a sinless saint on June 14, 2008.

There you are Anna, borno is mad's god. Time doesn't mean anything to him either.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 10:09:15 AM
"There you are Anna, borno is mad's god. Time doesn't mean anything to him either."

lol
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 10:14:15 AM
@borno

Hello BornofGod,

With Regards,
Ben

Sir,

All the best,
Ben

Well sir,

I hope that works out for you.

I on the other hand, having not received such cataclysmic revalation to which you lay claim will get on with helping my fellow primates in the drive for human understanding, liberty and emancipation.

I leave it to the readers to judge for themselves which course is the superior.

Kindest Regards,
Ben

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 3:30:33 PM
At 8/12/2013 10:14:15 AM, Homosapien wrote:
@borno

Hello BornofGod,

With Regards,
Ben

Sir,

All the best,
Ben

Well sir,

I hope that works out for you.

I on the other hand, having not received such cataclysmic revalation to which you lay claim will get on with helping my fellow primates in the drive for human understanding, liberty and emancipation.

I leave it to the readers to judge for themselves which course is the superior.

Kindest Regards,
Ben

A man with wisdom knows that argument leads a man away from the Truth. The wise listen carefully to the one who gives understanding.