Jump to topic:

The world we think we see.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 5:10:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The world that each of us think we see is not reality. It is actually processed images that are placed on the retina's of our eyes, which are like computer screens that we see images on.

These processed images come from our brain, which is made up of wavebits of energy (also known as information). The information we call our brain is the processor of wavebits of energy that God has programmed to form on our retina's, also made of information, that is made up of atoms instead of pixels that is used for computer monitors to see images with. So even the atoms are illusions that are formed from information to give us defined images on our retina's.

God created sunlight and other forms of light energy that our eyes would take in to view these images on our retina's. This is like the light needed to view pixels in a computer monitor. Without light information, nothing can be viewed. It would appear as black.

These atoms are programmed by our Creator to be sized according to His plan. This gives us the illusion of dimensions, just like pixels are used in computer code. Our eyes take in light information according to God's plan to illuminate and magnify certain atoms to size them up to give us the illusion that something appears farther away than other things. This same thing is done by using pixels.

I've told you in other posts that we are wavebits of energy that when processed, gives us the five senses that makes up a secure world for us to experience. Sound comes from created information in the mind of God that is magnified through the ear passages, which is also made of information that converts it to energy that can be understood. This is the same type of thing that happens with cellular phone technology. So our ears are similar to that of radio wave antennaes.

Our sense of smell is also processed information that comes to our brain via the nose. The nose is built with information that detects other information in the form of wavebits of energy that gives us the sense of different odors, which are also made up of wavebits of energy that is converted by the brain to be understood by us.

Wavebits of energy have no mass so they don't take up any space, time or any other physical attributes that the lying scientists have been telling us all these years. This means that everything God created is within His mind but processed through our brains to give us the illusion of defined worlds we think we see, hear, taste, smell and touch. Feeling an object was already created for us as wavebits of energy that can only be experienced as processed information through our processor called the brain.

This processed information that gives us the feeling of touch coincides with the illusion that's portrayed on our eye's retina's. So when we see our hand illusion touching the illusion of a tree for example, the processed information makes us believe that we are touching something hard.

In other words, think of us as living in a virtual reality machine that is only known to us through scienc fiction movies. All movies are created by our Creator as wavebits of information within His mind. When we watch a movie at a movie theatre, we are actually experiencing it all as processed information within our mind, which is the mind of God in actuality.

Some people have asked me how a camera can take pictures if we're actually seeing things from within His mind on our retina's. They don't understand that God created all the cameras with wavebits of energy within His mind. He can easily produce the images on a computer chip as memory or on a film negative to coincide with the image we see on our retina to make us believe that a camera is actually taking a picture of something, just like he can store the information on our retina's in our memory, which is also made up of invisible wavebits of energy to store other information.

Since God is teaching me how He created us, I am learning something beyond what scientists understand today about energy. They still don't understand that everything in God's creation is made up of energy and that energy is information. So it's information that changes other information to give us images to see, hear, taste, smell and touch. We speak from wavebits of energy that are magnified vibrations that is processed by our brains to make quieter or louder sounds.

Like I said, it is very difficult to help you understand the things God has been teaching me with His invisible knowledge. He gives me many ideas in the form of visions and dreams so that I can see it. He has made me see what a blown up atom is to help me understand that there's no such thing as matter. All we are is invisible energy that has to be processed before we can experience living in a world, just like a movie or a computer video is made from processed information. But remember, all movies are observed within the mind of God as processed information that shows up on the retina's of our eyes. Movie theatres aren't real and neither are our eyes or retina's. They are all made up for us to believe they're real.

I know most of you will think I'm crazy but has any person in this world ever had this information to share with you? That our retina's are the screen that God uses to show us images from invisible processed wavebits of energy? That what we see in this world is not real but only illusions formed in God's mind and experienced through other information that makes us a human being?

It appears that God has planned on showing me clearly how He created everything so I should have more information to share with you at a later time. Even time is created for us to believe in. It's not something that's real.

Have fun ripping this post apart my children. You've been trying hard to make me a liar but the Truth will prevail. When I get the last details of how we were created, I will share them with you. Maybe some of you will believe but most of you will not believe me. That's how hidden our God was all these years.

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the 111 its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."
4: Ah, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, sons who deal corruptly! They have forsaken the LORD, they have despised the Holy One of Israell, they are utterly estranged.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Genesis 3
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life

. Acts 17: 24-31

24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us, 28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 6:42:59 PM
Excessive in length ; refrained from reading
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
Coinsruledude
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 6:44:57 PM
At 8/12/2013 6:42:59 PM, Drayson wrote:
Excessive in length ; refrained from reading
: At 8/7/2013 5:16:53 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
What Frack did wasn't scummy, because honestly, its not inconsistent, its not illogical, its just Frack.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 8:08:31 PM
How about instead of spouting over-complicated nonsense with no evidence in its favour, you just trust in the men who are much more intelligent than you are.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 8:23:43 PM
tl;dr

Did you take your daily meds before spewing this lengthy discourse, maybe that's why God was talking to you.

WTF is a wavebit of energy
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 8:41:17 PM
At 8/12/2013 8:23:43 PM, Disquisition wrote:
tl;dr

Did you take your daily meds before spewing this lengthy discourse, maybe that's why God was talking to you.

WTF is a wavebit of energy

Oh jeez, don't get him started on that
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2013 9:20:51 PM
Also, if your a troll, I've never seen your type of species before, you must be a rarity

If not, then make sure you check yourself into a psychiatric ward.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:09:51 AM
It's amazing how God made Christians and atheists unbelievers of His deep thoughts about how He created us.

If I was truly mentally ill, then how would I know how we're created and you people don't have any clue how we came into being.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:47:37 AM
This is supremely incompetent. It's a veritable goldmine for Imabench's Weekly Stupid.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:57:23 AM
At 8/16/2013 10:47:37 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
This is supremely incompetent. It's a veritable goldmine for Imabench's Weekly Stupid.

It appears incompetent to unbelievers who have no knowledge to understand God's deluision and how He created us.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 4:38:53 PM
At 8/16/2013 4:07:22 PM, Floid wrote:
Atheist are well aware of the god delusion.

It's God's created delusion that gives atheists and religious people the need for physical evidence to believe in. Christians have their false Jesus to believe in. The Jews had their Abraham, Moses and Israel to believe in. The Mormons have their Joseph Smith and the Muslims have their Mohammed.

Atheists don't have religious gods to believe in but they use other physical appearing things of this world to believe in such as bones for their evolution theory or matter that scientists think exists.

There's no such thing as time and matter in the mind of God so everything we perceive as something seen, smelled, tasted, touched, heard or feel emotionally is only an illusion that God created for us to experience.

God is invisible to man and will remain invisible for eternity.
ironclad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 12:55:15 PM
At 8/16/2013 4:38:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's God's created delusion that gives atheists and religious people the need for physical evidence to believe in. Christians have their false Jesus to believe in. The Jews had their Abraham, Moses and Israel to believe in. The Mormons have their Joseph Smith and the Muslims have their Mohammed.

Atheists don't have religious gods to believe in but they use other physical appearing things of this world to believe in such as bones for their evolution theory or matter that scientists think exists.

There's no such thing as time and matter in the mind of God so everything we perceive as something seen, smelled, tasted, touched, heard or feel emotionally is only an illusion that God created for us to experience.

if you are hearing from god thats great but it has to line up with the word, the bible clearly states that
also
the bible clearly states that after this "end" you speak of that god will outshine the sun and make the earth his kingdom and he will dwell with his people on earth
he also says in Mathew that the rightous will see him and the bible also says we will see him in heaven and see jesus at his right side,
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 5:27:50 PM
At 8/18/2013 12:55:15 PM, ironclad wrote:
At 8/16/2013 4:38:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

if you are hearing from god thats great but it has to line up with the word, the bible clearly states that
also
the bible clearly states that after this "end" you speak of that god will outshine the sun and make the earth his kingdom and he will dwell with his people on earth
he also says in Mathew that the rightous will see him and the bible also says we will see him in heaven and see jesus at his right side,

The Word of God is the invisible Christ, not words in a book that the Jews and Romans changed for their own benefit to control their people and make great wealth.

The original written words by us saints and prophets would have contained only heavenly things that no man could understand. In order to have something understood in the Bible, the Jews and Romans added all their religious ideas ( lies ) to draw sinners to them to control them. By making them believe in the false tithing laws that the Jews came up with, Rome's Vatican became the wealthiest entity that ever existed during their dominating reign over the entire world for a very long time.

The Bible contains prophecies that God used for me to read so He could interpret them. These prophecies contain bits of information to help clarify the invisible knowledge of God that God revealed within my mind, which happens to be His mind. This is the way He revealed all the original scriptures by having His prophets and saints write words from our own vocabulary to reveal His invisible knowledge called the Word of God, or Kingdom of God, Christ, Holy Spirit, Heavenly Kingdom, Son of God, Jesus Christ, Light, Eternal Life, Zion, Jacob, etc.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2013 10:20:49 PM
What is your specific purpose for joining this forum, other than to preach your bull without any scriptural evidence. Or may I say your entirely deranged interpretations.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 8:32:32 AM
At 8/18/2013 10:20:49 PM, Disquisition wrote:
What is your specific purpose for joining this forum, other than to preach your bull without any scriptural evidence. Or may I say your entirely deranged interpretations.

I joined this forum like I did with all the forums on the internet to find believers in the true gospel I preach. However, most members of these forums are here for selfish purposes to elevate themselves above others with there worldly knowledge that can't produce the Truth. Argument doesn't lead to knowing the Truth, which is another name of our Creator who created everything. Argument comes out of fear and confusion, which is what God designed to happen during this first age. This is what the old covenant ( world delusion called Lucifer and the beast) was all about.

The commandments of God were given to Moses to read to His people. From that point on, men tried to live up to these laws of God and miserably failed because they're born under this old covenant, which is designed to be a "veil" in the minds of His people to keep them from knowing Him and His eternal plan.

God's servant ( Christ ) is the invisible information that He created as the "Word of God" to be spoken through HIs prophets and saints but His prophets were still under the old covenant. He was still able to connect with His prophets and use them for His purpose to write the prophecies but they were blocked from knowing how God created everything and HIs future plans. This knowledge wouldn't be understood until His saints came along to be used to read the prophecies so He could interpret them by having us write and speak testimonies until we understood what His invisible knowledge was all about.

Saints are NOT Christians. We saints are made sinless so that the "veil" or old covenant is replaced with the new covenant ( born of God experience, or born again ), which means we receive the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ) within our mind ( the mind of God ) to learn all about how God created us and His eternal plan for His invisible creation.

I'm the last saint God is using to reveal the latest information needed to understand how God created us. With the latest scientific discoveries that God created long before anything existed, He could show us how He created us out of His spoken Word, which is invisible wavelengths ( wavebits ) of energy. This energy is His heavenly kingdom that no man can ever see. But all us saints got the knowledge that we came from His invisible creation. Even Jesus spoke about God's creation as something unseen.

I've used many prophecies in this forum already but Christians have no knowledge of God ( Christ ) to understand them with. I could teach everything from the Bible but it's useless with unbelievers who use their own interpretations to deceive themselves from understanding what a saint is and how we saints are used by God to reveal His invisible kingdom and learn how He created everything.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 8:43:41 AM

"scriptural evidence".........funny.

You are confusing evidence with assertion.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 8:46:44 AM
At 8/19/2013 8:43:41 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

"scriptural evidence".........funny.

You are confusing evidence with assertion.

It is funny that Christians think that words in a book are evidence that there is a Creator. This means that "Superman" must be real since we can all read books about him and his existence.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 8:59:46 AM
So born of God you have special knowledge eh ? But as the saying goes talk is cheap.

So you are quite good at telling people how special you are and how you possess special knowledge, but what can you or anyone else do with this special knowledge ?

Can you build a better mouse trap ?

Can you make the blind see ?

Can you stop baby cancer ?

Can you make food appear out of no where ?

What exactly can you do with your special knowledge ?

I am going to guess the answer is no.

As a great philosopher once said.............that don't impress me much.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 9:02:54 AM
At 8/19/2013 8:59:46 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
So born of God you have special knowledge eh ? But as the saying goes talk is cheap.

So you are quite good at telling people how special you are and how you possess special knowledge, but what can you or anyone else do with this special knowledge ?

With this special knowledge, I can tell you how we're created and how we'll live in the next age.

Unbelievers get very jealous of this special knowledge that a saint has right before he is killed by them.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 9:30:45 AM
At 8/19/2013 9:02:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

With this special knowledge, I can tell you how we're created and how we'll live in the next age.

Unbelievers get very jealous of this special knowledge that a saint has right before he is killed by them.

That's it a very long way of saying, No I can't do anything with this "special knowledge". Except talk.

Ahem as a wise person once said, talk is cheap. The question you must answer is...........WHERE"S THE BEEF ?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 11:12:22 AM
At 8/19/2013 9:30:45 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 8/19/2013 9:02:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

That's it a very long way of saying, No I can't do anything with this "special knowledge". Except talk.

Ahem as a wise person once said, talk is cheap. The question you must answer is...........WHERE"S THE BEEF ?

Do you actually believe the Roman's "Jesus" walked on water and made the blind see again? Or do you think they killed him because of the jealous Jews who didn't like what he was saying about their false gods they built and false religious ideas they believed in?