Jump to topic:

POPE SAYS ATHEISTS WILL GO To HEAVEN?

creXifixion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:34:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago

For the L:ast 2000 Years of Romantic Catholicism, ---There has NEVER. * NEVER been, a single Non Catholic Saint.

If You are not a Catholic. *( Acording to Roman Catholic Teaching } -~ You will never Be in Heaven and You will never, Ever Receive Salvation.

And You will NEVER be a SAINT. ( -there are NO -- NON- Catholic Saints.

The last 2000 years prove this FACT. that Catholic TRULLY believe this .....
There are no Non Catholic People in Heaven,
Catholics, Do not ALLOW. NON- Catholics into Heaven........NEVER.

REMEMBER. The Roman Catholic Pope Eugene IV. Has Already explained the Catholic Teaching.

" Not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life,

but will depart "into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels," *( UNLESS They are Joined to the Roman Catholic Church )

Pope Eugene IV, Cantate Domino, Bull promulgated on 2/ 4/ 1441
(Florentine style), proclaimed "ex cathedra" (infallible).
http://www.catholicism.org...

I am not a Catholic But I know Every single thing that there is to Know about the Roman Catholic Church...

They, have hundreds and hundreds of pages of Threats, Curses and Damnations To anyone who Disagrees with their Traditions.

And these Traditions are not Even Supported by the Bible or in the Bible.

I could Understand if the Catholic Church Directed these Anathamas and Curses Against people who REjECT the Simple Bible and Gospel and 10 Commandments,

But that was never Really a big problem for the Roman Catholic Church. Their Main Focus was pushing their Catholic Eucharist and Catholic Mary and Catholic Necromancy *( Communion with the Dead and Catholic Priests and Popes and Catholic purgatory and Catholic MANDATORY Celibacy and Much MORE

UNBIBLICAL Man Made- Stuff... And REMEMBER

"Whoever has separated himself from the Catholic Church, no matter how laudably he lives, will not have eternal life, but has earned the anger of God because of this one crime..." St. Augustine, Council of Cirta, 412 (Quoted by Pope Gregory XVI in Summo Iugiter Studio (On Mixed Marriages), Encyclical promulgated on May 27, 1832, #5.
http://www.ewtn.com...

https://www.youtube.com...
mysteryalizereX
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:55:55 AM
Do we have to or do we get a choice. Even a choice of heavens would be good, I'd like the one where I've got my own planet with all the things and people I want on it and a spaceship/timemachine/dimensionjumper etc etc. Can I have that?
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:57:32 AM
Hello Sir,

While it is not my job to judge who would go to heaven, as an Atheist I would have to decline the opportunity to do so.

Existence in heaven would require one to observe and/or accept the existence of the sold who are being eternally tortured in hell (source 1)

As I morally abhore eternal torture, and have no desire to see others lament in hell, provided I have my critical faculties in tact I would respectfully decline to reside in heaven.

Besides surely the most charming, quick witted and free thinking souls would be in hell?

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:
I shall have a better opportunity then of hearing the tragedians, louder-voiced in their own calamity; of viewing the play-actors, much more "dissolute" in the dissolving flame; of looking upon the charioteer, all glowing in his chariot of fire; of beholding the wrestlers, not in their gymnasia, but tossing in the fiery billows; unless even then I shall not care to attend to such ministers of sin, in my eager wish rather to fix a gaze insatiable on those whose fury vented itself against the Lord. "This," I shall say, "this is that carpenter"s or hireling"s son, that Sabbath-breaker, that Samaritan and devil-possessed! - tertullian
royalpaladin describing me in all my majestic glory -

"He has a cabal of votebombers behind him."
"I'll be informing airmax about you."
"It reveals that you want to look like you are intelligent, but actually are not."
"Stupid because you didn't warrant or impact your moronic arguments. That's all you will ever be good for."
"You're making stupid assumptions, as usual. "
"You really are an arrogant buffoon, aren't you?"
"You're just coming off as extremely arrogant and condescending."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 4:37:41 AM
It's sad that anybody would condone a religion where a person such as Fred Phelps would go to Heaven, whereas an individual such as Einstein would be condemned solely for his religion.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:15:44 AM
At 8/13/2013 2:34:20 AM, creXifixion wrote:

For the L:ast 2000 Years of Romantic Catholicism, ---There has NEVER. * NEVER been, a single Non Catholic Saint.

If You are not a Catholic. *( Acording to Roman Catholic Teaching } -~ You will never Be in Heaven and You will never, Ever Receive Salvation.

And You will NEVER be a SAINT. ( -there are NO -- NON- Catholic Saints.

The last 2000 years prove this FACT. that Catholic TRULLY believe this .....
There are no Non Catholic People in Heaven,
Catholics, Do not ALLOW. NON- Catholics into Heaven........NEVER.

REMEMBER. The Roman Catholic Pope Eugene IV. Has Already explained the Catholic Teaching.

" Not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life,

but will depart "into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels," *( UNLESS They are Joined to the Roman Catholic Church )

Pope Eugene IV, Cantate Domino, Bull promulgated on 2/ 4/ 1441
(Florentine style), proclaimed "ex cathedra" (infallible).
http://www.catholicism.org...

I am not a Catholic But I know Every single thing that there is to Know about the Roman Catholic Church...

They, have hundreds and hundreds of pages of Threats, Curses and Damnations To anyone who Disagrees with their Traditions.

And these Traditions are not Even Supported by the Bible or in the Bible.

I could Understand if the Catholic Church Directed these Anathamas and Curses Against people who REjECT the Simple Bible and Gospel and 10 Commandments,

But that was never Really a big problem for the Roman Catholic Church. Their Main Focus was pushing their Catholic Eucharist and Catholic Mary and Catholic Necromancy *( Communion with the Dead and Catholic Priests and Popes and Catholic purgatory and Catholic MANDATORY Celibacy and Much MORE

UNBIBLICAL Man Made- Stuff... And REMEMBER

"Whoever has separated himself from the Catholic Church, no matter how laudably he lives, will not have eternal life, but has earned the anger of God because of this one crime..." St. Augustine, Council of Cirta, 412 (Quoted by Pope Gregory XVI in Summo Iugiter Studio (On Mixed Marriages), Encyclical promulgated on May 27, 1832, #5.
http://www.ewtn.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

Only a true non-catholic saint understands the delusion you're in.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:36:34 AM
At 8/13/2013 8:33:08 AM, drafterman wrote:
I think the Pope is just trying to use reverse psychology.

If he knew what I know, he wouldn't have accepted his elected position as being the almighty pope who has no clue who our Creator is.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 8:52:04 AM
At 8/13/2013 8:36:34 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/13/2013 8:33:08 AM, drafterman wrote:
I think the Pope is just trying to use reverse psychology.

If he knew what I know, he wouldn't have accepted his elected position as being the almighty pope who has no clue who our Creator is.

Ya know borno/wordy as a god you're piss week. You have only got one acolyte on here and he's gone missing, hopefully not looking for lava, but ya don't seem to be able to convince anyone other than homeless alcoholics.
Do ya think maybe ya message is really as sh!t as everybody tells ya?
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:15:43 AM
At 8/13/2013 3:57:32 AM, Homosapien wrote:
Hello Sir,

While it is not my job to judge who would go to heaven, as an Atheist I would have to decline the opportunity to do so.

Existence in heaven would require one to observe and/or accept the existence of the sold who are being eternally tortured in hell (source 1)

As I morally abhore eternal torture, and have no desire to see others lament in hell, provided I have my critical faculties in tact I would respectfully decline to reside in heaven.

Besides surely the most charming, quick witted and free thinking souls would be in hell?

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:
I shall have a better opportunity then of hearing the tragedians, louder-voiced in their own calamity; of viewing the play-actors, much more "dissolute" in the dissolving flame; of looking upon the charioteer, all glowing in his chariot of fire; of beholding the wrestlers, not in their gymnasia, but tossing in the fiery billows; unless even then I shall not care to attend to such ministers of sin, in my eager wish rather to fix a gaze insatiable on those whose fury vented itself against the Lord. "This," I shall say, "this is that carpenter"s or hireling"s son, that Sabbath-breaker, that Samaritan and devil-possessed! - tertullian

You know that tertullian isn't representative of all christians, right?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:20:00 AM
At 8/13/2013 9:15:43 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

No, but this is;

Daniel 2:
36: "This was the dream; now we will tell the king its interpretation.
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron (Vatican and Roman Catholic church) and partly clay (Protestant churches with all their denominations), so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:25:28 AM
At 8/13/2013 9:23:24 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
^ Eisgesis to the max.

I'm the only saint in 1700 years who understands the prophecies.
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:33:27 AM
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

How about a quote directly from the Bible then? (Source 1)

If God is watching and judging those in hell, then he is partaking (and has in fact commanded) people to suffer.

I choose not to join him/her in this action as I stated before, it is morally abhorrent.

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:
Hebrews 9:27
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,

"It reveals that you want to look like you are intelligent, but actually are not."
"Stupid because you didn't warrant or impact your moronic arguments. That's all you will ever be good for."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:40:11 AM
At 8/13/2013 9:33:27 AM, Homosapien wrote:
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

If God is watching and judging those in hell, then he is partaking (and has in fact commanded) people to suffer.

I choose not to join him/her in this action as I stated before, it is morally abhorrent.

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Do you think the Bible is the spoken word of God? Why would you ask a Bible a question? Bible's can't speak the word of God.
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:41:56 AM
At 8/13/2013 9:40:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Do you think the Bible is the spoken word of God? Why would you ask a Bible a question? Bible's can't speak the word of God.

Sir!

Finally someone who talks sense. The Bible is not the word of God, that's all we need.

You take care now.
Ben

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:49:38 AM
Why would god make us skeptical of his existence in the first place? And what about those that are great people, but believe in the wrong god? It really sucks to be persecuted like that.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 9:55:18 AM
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

I'm not following you.

For one, there are traditionalists who find attitudes like tertullian's morally abhorent.

For two, there are annihilationists and universalists.
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 10:10:32 AM
At 8/13/2013 9:55:18 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

I'm not following you.

For one, there are traditionalists who find attitudes like tertullian's morally abhorent.

Sir,

So your suggestion is that the element of holy scripture provided is incorrect? Now I don't follow you.

Annihilationism is just as morally abhorrent as eternal toture in my view, I don't see it in anyway less so as it still involves an unalterable, unchallengable authority which sits in judgement and inflicts destruction upon those which it sees unfit (source 1) it is also the base moral corruption that I am forced to love someone who has the authority to destroy my eternal soul.

Universalism, once again I find this sickening, I choose not to come to harmony in Gods kingdom, if he wishes me to do so then I rebut based upon the fact that if he did exist, he can be held accountable for the real suffering of millions of people in this world, the one that does exist.

If, as universalism suggests, I will somehow be saved and come to that harmony, it would be against my will, which takes us exactly back to moral abhorrence.

In the word of Mr Hitchens, you sir, still have all of your work ahead of you.

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:
Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 10:18:07 AM
At 8/13/2013 10:10:32 AM, Homosapien wrote:
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

I'm not following you.

Sir,

So your suggestion is that the element of holy scripture provided is incorrect? Now I don't follow you.

Annihilationism is just as morally abhorrent as eternal toture in my view, I don't see it in anyway less so as it still involves an unalterable, unchallengable authority which sits in judgement and inflicts destruction upon those which it sees unfit (source 1) it is also the base moral corruption that I am forced to love someone who has the authority to destroy my eternal soul.

Universalism, once again I find this sickening, I choose not to come to harmony in Gods kingdom, if he wishes me to do so then I rebut based upon the fact that if he did exist, he can be held accountable for the real suffering of millions of people in this world, the one that does exist.

If, as universalism suggests, I will somehow be saved and come to that harmony, it would be against my will, which takes us exactly back to moral abhorrence.

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Want to debate me on this?
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 10:19:31 AM
At 8/13/2013 10:18:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/13/2013 10:10:32 AM, Homosapien wrote:
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

I'm not following you.

Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Want to debate me on this?

I would be honoured to sir,

But of course which element, being as we seem to disagree on so many things?

Kindest Regards,
Ben

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 11:55:49 AM
At 8/13/2013 9:41:56 AM, Homosapien wrote:
At 8/13/2013 9:40:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Hello Sir,

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir,

Best Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Sir!

Finally someone who talks sense. The Bible is not the word of God, that's all we need.

You take care now.
Ben

We saints know who the Word is but unbelievers can't hear the Truth who created His voice.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 12:00:10 PM
At 8/13/2013 9:49:38 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Why would god make us skeptical of his existence in the first place? And what about those that are great people, but believe in the wrong god? It really sucks to be persecuted like that.

God needed a contrast of thoughts within His mind where we all exist. By creating Lucifer and the beast, which are only thoughts with deception, He was able to find His servant in the flesh of prophets and saints by giving us thoughts without deception. This enabled us servants to hear the difference in thoughts and know who our Creator is.

From these thoughts without deception (called Christ, Kingdom of God, the Word, Heavenly Kingdom, invisible Kingdom, energy without entropy) we saints learn who we are and how God created us. We also learn how we will live in the next age (New Heaven and Earth).
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 12:02:52 PM
At 8/13/2013 12:00:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

God needed a contrast of thoughts within His mind where we all exist. By creating Lucifer and the beast, which are only thoughts with deception, He was able to find His servant in the flesh of prophets and saints by giving us thoughts without deception. This enabled us servants to hear the difference in thoughts and know who our Creator is.

From these thoughts without deception (called Christ, Kingdom of God, the Word, Heavenly Kingdom, invisible Kingdom, energy without entropy) we saints learn who we are and how God created us. We also learn how we will live in the next age (New Heaven and Earth).

You're a saint?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 12:06:38 PM
At 8/13/2013 12:02:52 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:

You're a saint?

Yes I am. I'm the last saint that God is using for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans. Along with this knowledge, I've learned what happened during this age and how He created us. It's very interesting but only chosen believers can hear the messages in my written or spoken testimonies.

Can you hear Him speak to you?
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 12:28:21 PM
At 8/13/2013 12:06:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You're a saint?

Yes I am. I'm the last saint that God is using for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans. Along with this knowledge, I've learned what happened during this age and how He created us. It's very interesting but only chosen believers can hear the messages in my written or spoken testimonies.

So God spoke to you? And no, I can't hear him. If I did, then that would be the most wonderful thing, as it would cast aside any doubts I have of him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 12:32:54 PM
At 8/13/2013 12:28:21 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 8/13/2013 12:06:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You're a saint?

So God spoke to you? And no, I can't hear him. If I did, then that would be the most wonderful thing, as it would cast aside any doubts I have of him.

God used to speak into my mind but now I speak for Him after my born of God experience, which only means that He finally changed the last bit of information in my flesh that kept me from knowing who I was created as, which is the voice of God.

If you keep reading my posts and listening to some of my videos on Youtube.com, you might be able to start hearing the Truth, which is the name our Creator gives himself since He's the only thing that's real. Everything else is created within His mind and that's where we exist as invisible wavebits of energy.
creXifixion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:04:01 PM
The Fact is......... You can NEVER, eXpect to get an Honest, Honest Answer, from the Perspective, of the ROMAN

CATHOLIC.

And i always take the Time to Admire the Honesty and intelligence of the Atheists, here and worldwide.

Many, Many *( MOST ) Atheists - are very Wonderful people. THEY, are completely Honest about their Dislike of the Bible

and REjECTION and COMPLETE Dis- Belief of the Scriptures and its SUBjECT ---

Meaning - *( God / jESUS, the Eternal Spirit ..... ECT.....

Did You know that , Roman Catholic SHARE Your Your Atheist FAITH ........? ? ?

Did You Know,,, that -----The FACTS Is / --- ROMAN Catholics SHARE Your Ideas and FEELINGS.

Roman Catholic, Are FULLY Supporting Many, Many of your ATHIEST Views.

The CATHOLIC ENC (Vol. 10, page 184). Demands that """ "The Bible as a literary work had traditions that included myth"

CATHOLIC ENC (Vol. 10, page 184).

The CATHOLIC ENC (Vol. 10, page 184).-- """"Some of the miracles recorded in Holy Scripture may be fictional and include

imaginative literary exaggerations.

The episode of Noe and the Ark is imaginative literary CATHOLIC ENC (Vol. 9, page 887).

The Gospels are not biographies of Jesus and still less scientific history" (Vol. 12, page 403).

From CHRISTIAN NEWS, 7/2/90... Excerpts from NEW JEROME BIBLE COMMENTARY (this has the Imprimatur of Lawrence Cardinal

Shehan. Augustin Cardinal Bea is the author of the commentary's forward).

1. The Bible contains fiction.
2. Moses did not write the first five books of the Bible. These books came from the J-E-D and P sources centuries after Moses

died.

3. The Bible does not predict the coming of the Messiah Jesus Christ.
4. Joshua's account of the destruction of Jericho is fiction.

5. Isaiah did not write Chapters 40-66 of the Book of Isaiah.
6. Isaiah did not predict the coming of Jesus Christ, that he would be born of a virgin , and suffer and die for the sins of all

men.

7. The Old Testament does not teach any resurrection from the dead. St. Jerome was wrong when he said Job 19:26 referred to

Jesus and the resurrection.
8. The Sixth century B.C. prophet Daniel did not write the Book of Daniel.

9. The Book of Daniel contains errors and fiction.
10. Psalm 16:10 does not refer to the resurrection of Christ.

11. The Books of Ruth, Jonah and Esther are fiction.
12. The Book of Matthew contains fiction.

13. The Ascension of Christ may not be historical.
14. Three thousand were not converted at Pentecost.

15. Paul did not write Colossians, Ephesians, I and II Timothy and Titus.
16. The Bible is not the inspired and inerrant Word of God.

17. Genesis is not historical.
18. Man and the universe gradually evolved from some primary substance.

19. Christian doctrine gradually evolved. The Biblical view of God changed.
20. The Bible contains mythology.

21. The Biblical story of Noah's flood is a myth.
22. Man does not know who the historical Jesus really was.

23. The Gospels are not true history.
24. Jesus was not all knowing.

25. Jesus did not co-exist with the Father from all eternity.

Folks .... This is what the Translator of the VERY, VERY First Catholic bible Translation, believed.

His name was JEROME. The Catholic Church Produced its VERY, VERY First Latin Bible Translation /---- nearly 500 years after

jESUS. http://en.wikipedia.org...

The Bible is NOT and NEVER was ---- a very Important part- of Roman Catholicism..... They Dont Advertise the ORIGIONAL

Translation because it has so many TRANSLATION Errors and Twisted Translated Verses.

this FALSE Translation was made... nearly 500 years after jESUS !

If the g0D of Athiests and the ATHEISTS Faith... was - Denial of the Scriptures and DENYING the Message and Completely ,

HONEST, DISTAIN for MOST parts of the Bible.

You Could Say that Roman Catholics (* SERVE the Same eXact g0D as Atheists. ) Catholics--DO- Serve the g0D, of Atheists.

Catholics Already Admit, that they Serve the SAME g0D of the Quran and of ISLAM. / -- While their Pope Kisses His Quran.

Mohammed is, Literally a Spiritual Father of the Roman Catholic Church and a Prophet of the Catholic Faith.

They also Serve the g0D of Athiest....

So when You see the Pope Making this STATEMENT or that STATEMENT... Y0U have to STOP and think about the FACTS.

Catholics have jumped back and forth from one Side of the FENCE to the other for 2000 years. Changing and Deleting and

Inventing their Faith to fill their Lust.

The BIble Means NOTHING.... its jUST a Book - to HIjACK Characters and Ideas From..

THE FACTS, tell You and answer All Your Questions. ******^^^^ And that is my only DESIRE.
Please go to My WEBSITE and LEARN the FACTS ... and KNOW that I only wish to REMAIN on topic. I love Catholics and Muslims

and Atheists

Click Here..... http://catholislamic.webstarts.com...
mysteryalizereX
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 1:46:20 PM
Hello Sir,

I have no desire to see others, or even know others are, lamenting in hell, but I would choose heaven over hell in a heart beat haha.

Kindest Regards,
Ben

Source 1: