Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How do you view love?

Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:33:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There are two types of love

Human Love - which is conditional love humans have for one another within the confines of there innate sinful nature.

Agape Love - The perfect unconditional love God has for every human
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:36:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It is a series of chemical reactions in the brain that evolved because having a strong passion about something could be a positive factor to survival.
0x5f3759df
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:51:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 1:58:06 PM, question4u wrote:
How do you view love?

The love of this world is caused by not having the knowledge of God to understand why a man becomes jealous, proud, lustful, angry, sad, unloved, lonely, selfish, etc. These types of fear is what man calls love in this world.

The love of God is having the knowledge to know that He created fear as a delusion to His love. Man either loves God or loves the world but he can't have both.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:55:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 2:36:08 PM, Bullish wrote:
It is a series of chemical reactions in the brain that evolved because having a strong passion about something could be a positive factor to survival.

So can these chemical reactions can constantly evolve long as it is not supressed by negative reactions that are against this process?
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 2:33:48 PM, Disquisition wrote:
There are two types of love

Human Love - which is conditional love humans have for one another within the confines of there innate sinful nature.

Agape Love - The perfect unconditional love God has for every human

I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:05:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:33:48 PM, Disquisition wrote:
There are two types of love

Human Love - which is conditional love humans have for one another within the confines of there innate sinful nature.

Agape Love - The perfect unconditional love God has for every human

I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No sinner knows the difference between the Truth and the lies of this world and the Truth is the reason all lies of this world exist. So if you love God, then you'll love His creation, too, no matter if you see evil or not. That's because if you have the love of God, you'll understand that everything you see is an illusion that will be changed soon.
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:23:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 3:05:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:33:48 PM, Disquisition wrote:
There are two types of love

Human Love - which is conditional love humans have for one another within the confines of there innate sinful nature.

Agape Love - The perfect unconditional love God has for every human

I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No sinner knows the difference between the Truth and the lies of this world and the Truth is the reason all lies of this world exist. So if you love God, then you'll love His creation, too, no matter if you see evil or not. That's because if you have the love of God, you'll understand that everything you see is an illusion that will be changed soon.

This world we live in is not a dream or illusion it is a reality and the mist of another reality that most people can not see which is called a the spiritual realm where our mind also dwell if you can receive that. It is the reality that we actuall dwell in , in the midst of another reality
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:30:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No matter what you equate it to, human love is always conditional.

You can't speak for all military men because some fight for the country out of obligation, not always love.

Doing what is right in one person's eyes is different from what someone else views as right. Therefore there has to be one standard of love that doesn't deviate based on perspectives. Nature doesn't love us and we are all flawed so we shouldn't always accept what are heart is telling us.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:32:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 3:23:01 PM, question4u wrote:
This world we live in is not a dream or illusion it is a reality and the mist of another reality that most people can not see which is called a the spiritual realm where our mind also dwell if you can receive that. It is the reality that we actuall dwell in , in the midst of another reality

Don't feed that guy, because he'll throw the thread into a perpetual state of nonsense.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:43:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 3:23:01 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:05:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:33:48 PM, Disquisition wrote:
There are two types of love

Human Love - which is conditional love humans have for one another within the confines of there innate sinful nature.

Agape Love - The perfect unconditional love God has for every human

I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No sinner knows the difference between the Truth and the lies of this world and the Truth is the reason all lies of this world exist. So if you love God, then you'll love His creation, too, no matter if you see evil or not. That's because if you have the love of God, you'll understand that everything you see is an illusion that will be changed soon.

This world we live in is not a dream or illusion it is a reality and the mist of another reality that most people can not see which is called a the spiritual realm where our mind also dwell if you can receive that. It is the reality that we actuall dwell in , in the midst of another reality

Reality is that we have a Creator that created everything by speaking it into existence as wavebits of energy. These invisible wavebits of energy is God's stored thoughts, much like information stored on a memory chip used for computers.

What we see are images that God planned and created that are wavebits of processed energy called atoms that are placed in an organized code on our retina's located in the back of our eyes. Our eyes let in enough light to illuminate these images so that we can understand them by using atoms instead of pixels.

Inside the mind of God is total darkness so the light information he created gives us a way to see these images on our retinas. Without this light, we'd be living like a blind person does. It's not necessary to have the illusion of atoms when it comes to hearing, smelling, touching or talking. These senses take vibrations directly from processed energy to magnify it to the desired levels by a God who cares deeply for His people.

I have tons of information to share with you on how God created us but if you're an unbeliever, you won't be able to hear our Creator speak to you about these things.
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 3:30:55 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No matter what you equate it to, human love is always conditional.

You can't speak for all military men because some fight for the country out of obligation, not always love.

Doing what is right in one person's eyes is different from what someone else views as right. Therefore there has to be one standard of love that doesn't deviate based on perspectives. Nature doesn't love us and we are all flawed so we shouldn't always accept what are heart is telling us. Don't feed that guy, because he'll throw the thread into a perpetual state of nonsense.

Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 4:01:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:30:55 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No matter what you equate it to, human love is always conditional.

You can't speak for all military men because some fight for the country out of obligation, not always love.

Doing what is right in one person's eyes is different from what someone else views as right. Therefore there has to be one standard of love that doesn't deviate based on perspectives. Nature doesn't love us and we are all flawed so we shouldn't always accept what are heart is telling us. Don't feed that guy, because he'll throw the thread into a perpetual state of nonsense.

Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.

There's a big difference between kindness and the love of God. There are many kind Christians with unkind thoughts that no one can see.

We saints have the love of God with no unkind thoughts towards anyone but our actions and testimonies make unbelievers jealous and hateful. They're the ones who think we're not kind to them because we reject their lies.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 4:04:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 4:02:42 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
Who needs persuasive arguments when you've got such overwhelming modesty?

It's called overwhelming boldness. Everything I speak and write comes directly from the mind of our Creator.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2013 4:07:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No, it's called egocentricity and the fact that the supposedly most important being that could ever exist has seen fit to give you privvy counsel and referring to yourself as a saint are well-documented manifestations of it.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 12:58:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM, question4u wrote:
Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 1:04:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM, question4u wrote:
Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.

Edit:

I somewhat understand what your saying, people should show love for love and usually total strangers will fulfill this obligation.I guess you see that as love but I think it's just a social norm to act kind to someone who is kind to you.
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 11:56:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 1:04:00 AM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM, question4u wrote:
Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.

Edit:

I somewhat understand what your saying, people should show love for love and usually total strangers will fulfill this obligation.I guess you see that as love but I think it's just a social norm to act kind to someone who is kind to you.

I never said I see it as love but some people may see it as love some may see it as something else in your case kindess in born of god case kindess as well

At 8/13/2013 4:01:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:30:55 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No matter what you equate it to, human love is always conditional.

You can't speak for all military men because some fight for the country out of obligation, not always love.

Doing what is right in one person's eyes is different from what someone else views as right. Therefore there has to be one standard of love that doesn't deviate based on perspectives. Nature doesn't love us and we are all flawed so we shouldn't always accept what are heart is telling us. Don't feed that guy, because he'll throw the thread into a perpetual state of nonsense.

Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.

There's a big difference between kindness and the love of God. There are many kind Christians with unkind thoughts that no one can see.

We saints have the love of God with no unkind thoughts towards anyone but our actions and testimonies make unbelievers jealous and hateful. They're the ones who think we're not kind to them because we reject their lies.

It depends on what you consider as unkind to you i tmay be unkind but unless you are the creator yourself you can say you dont have unkind thoughts .

How do you define kind according to your faith or belief?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 12:59:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 4:07:34 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
No, it's called egocentricity and the fact that the supposedly most important being that could ever exist has seen fit to give you privvy counsel and referring to yourself as a saint are well-documented manifestations of it.

The only importance abut my flesh is that it delivers my created existence to whoever can hear our Creator.

It's obvious you were made an unbeliever during this first age but you will have a new body in Paradise that will never deceive you again.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 1:02:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 11:56:03 AM, question4u wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:04:00 AM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM, question4u wrote:
Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.

Edit:

I somewhat understand what your saying, people should show love for love and usually total strangers will fulfill this obligation.I guess you see that as love but I think it's just a social norm to act kind to someone who is kind to you.

I never said I see it as love but some people may see it as love some may see it as something else in your case kindess in born of god case kindess as well

At 8/13/2013 4:01:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:57:28 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/13/2013 3:30:55 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/13/2013 2:58:20 PM, question4u wrote:
I dont believe humans are confined to any nature it is a choice that we choose to take up. If it is a love to die for another like most military meen do out of being trained and accept that is what they suppose to do but on the other hand we may say that is a part of love. Doing what is right should be good enough it will draw you to greater love. But finding out what is right will be up to the nature you accept working inside of you.

No matter what you equate it to, human love is always conditional.

You can't speak for all military men because some fight for the country out of obligation, not always love.

Doing what is right in one person's eyes is different from what someone else views as right. Therefore there has to be one standard of love that doesn't deviate based on perspectives. Nature doesn't love us and we are all flawed so we shouldn't always accept what are heart is telling us. Don't feed that guy, because he'll throw the thread into a perpetual state of nonsense.

Point taking, but If you see my words early I said some may view it as love not me, to be honesty obligation is a very intresting word that you use. Which means a person who joins to military is obliged to go to war or fight for their country thats their duty. So they feel it is their obligation to pay their country back. I believe that is the same with love. If someone shows love to us, I feel it should be our obligation to show or give it back.

There's a big difference between kindness and the love of God. There are many kind Christians with unkind thoughts that no one can see.

We saints have the love of God with no unkind thoughts towards anyone but our actions and testimonies make unbelievers jealous and hateful. They're the ones who think we're not kind to them because we reject their lies.

It depends on what you consider as unkind to you i tmay be unkind but unless you are the creator yourself you can say you dont have unkind thoughts .

How do you define kind according to your faith or belief?

Kindness, like good and evil, are false words that deceive God's people from the Truth. My testimonies don't always appear kind as I preach the gospel about Christianity as a false religion that is being used by God to deceive the world.
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 1:03:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Little blue pills for you borno, get back with the spanish bird and the gunmen won't find you. Then you can enjoy the lava with the rest of us.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 1:13:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 1:03:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Little blue pills for you borno, get back with the spanish bird and the gunmen won't find you. Then you can enjoy the lava with the rest of us.

Unbelievers think they have decisions to make. God fooled all His people until He forced us saints to understand His will for us all.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 1:13:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/13/2013 2:36:08 PM, Bullish wrote:
It is a series of chemical reactions in the brain that evolved because having a strong passion about something could be a positive factor to survival.

Bingo.
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 1:16:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 1:13:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:03:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Little blue pills for you borno, get back with the spanish bird and the gunmen won't find you. Then you can enjoy the lava with the rest of us.

Unbelievers think they have decisions to make. God fooled all His people until He forced us saints to understand His will for us all.

So you believe your creator fooled people to love so they dont really love the way the love right now?

So you say your kindness is just like good and evil? I was looking for a definition of kindness not a comparision if you dont mind.

What is your definition of Kindness?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 1:20:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 1:16:29 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:13:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:03:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Little blue pills for you borno, get back with the spanish bird and the gunmen won't find you. Then you can enjoy the lava with the rest of us.

Unbelievers think they have decisions to make. God fooled all His people until He forced us saints to understand His will for us all.

So you believe your creator fooled people to love so they dont really love the way the love right now?

So you say your kindness is just like good and evil? I was looking for a definition of kindness not a comparision if you dont mind.

What is your definition of Kindness?

Why didn't you listen to my first comment that kindness is a deceptive word like good and evil?

I speak the Truth which can appear kind to believers or unkind to unbelievers.
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 3:08:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 1:20:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:16:29 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:13:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:03:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Little blue pills for you borno, get back with the spanish bird and the gunmen won't find you. Then you can enjoy the lava with the rest of us.

Unbelievers think they have decisions to make. God fooled all His people until He forced us saints to understand His will for us all.

So you believe your creator fooled people to love so they dont really love the way the love right now?

So you say your kindness is just like good and evil? I was looking for a definition of kindness not a comparision if you dont mind.

What is your definition of Kindness?

Why didn't you listen to my first comment that kindness is a deceptive word like good and evil?

I speak the Truth which can appear kind to believers or unkind to unbelievers.

I was just making sure that is your definition.

Off topic real quick what is the Demiurge to you?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 6:43:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 8:06:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 3:08:25 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:20:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:16:29 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:13:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:03:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Little blue pills for you borno, get back with the spanish bird and the gunmen won't find you. Then you can enjoy the lava with the rest of us.

Unbelievers think they have decisions to make. God fooled all His people until He forced us saints to understand His will for us all.

So you believe your creator fooled people to love so they dont really love the way the love right now?

So you say your kindness is just like good and evil? I was looking for a definition of kindness not a comparision if you dont mind.

What is your definition of Kindness?

Why didn't you listen to my first comment that kindness is a deceptive word like good and evil?

I speak the Truth which can appear kind to believers or unkind to unbelievers.

I was just making sure that is your definition.

Off topic real quick what is the Demiurge to you?

Is that something you had to look up in a book or did God give this word for you to ponder?
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 2:12:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 8:06:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 3:08:25 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:20:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:16:29 PM, question4u wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:13:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/14/2013 1:03:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Little blue pills for you borno, get back with the spanish bird and the gunmen won't find you. Then you can enjoy the lava with the rest of us.

Unbelievers think they have decisions to make. God fooled all His people until He forced us saints to understand His will for us all.

So you believe your creator fooled people to love so they dont really love the way the love right now?

So you say your kindness is just like good and evil? I was looking for a definition of kindness not a comparision if you dont mind.

What is your definition of Kindness?

Why didn't you listen to my first comment that kindness is a deceptive word like good and evil?

I speak the Truth which can appear kind to believers or unkind to unbelievers.

I was just making sure that is your definition.

Off topic real quick what is the Demiurge to you?

Is that something you had to look up in a book or did God give this word for you to ponder?

I just had the thought to ask you that question. so can you answer that for me?