Jump to topic:

what is wrong with you people?

hikarijon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:01:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Im reading a lot of these posts, I just don't get it....there is still a debate and some quite heated discussion surrounding the existence of the invisible man in the sky...why are you so deluded?...come on people this is an imaginary framework, accept it and make a positive contribution (and dont talk about how christians etc make a positive contribution by being nice!!! you dont have to be religious to be nice)

Someone please help me here, I feel like I'm on the wrong planet!
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:06:36 AM
At 8/16/2013 11:01:42 AM, hikarijon wrote:
Im reading a lot of these posts, I just don't get it....there is still a debate and some quite heated discussion surrounding the existence of the invisible man in the sky...why are you so deluded?...come on people this is an imaginary framework, accept it and make a positive contribution (and dont talk about how christians etc make a positive contribution by being nice!!! you dont have to be religious to be nice)

Can you believe in a creator without belonging to a religion? I believe a person can.
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:08:58 AM

How much positive contribution are you looking for? The building of a nation on the concepts of liberty gleened from the Bible? The framework for a judicial system modeled after the biblical model? The building of charities and hospitals and homeless shelters and children's homes to house the poor and downtrodden?

Your condescension is showing.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:53:59 AM

You're in God's deluded world to confuse you. Be patient until your flesh perishes, then you'll awaken in a new world where you'll never be confused again.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 12:02:23 PM
It is not meant to be nice or make sense. Welcome to DDO. On another note I am back, and I have certainly missed this site and its goings on.
Turn around, go back.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 12:07:19 PM
At 8/16/2013 11:53:59 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You're in God's deluded world to confuse you. Be patient until your flesh perishes, then you'll awaken in a new world where you'll never be confused again.

Ignore this guy. ^
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 12:11:01 PM
At 8/16/2013 12:07:19 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

Ignore this guy. ^

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:43:26 PM

In Satan's deluded world. This is what it looks like, and coming soon worse, when Satan runs the world.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:46:29 PM
At 8/16/2013 11:08:58 AM, Naysayer wrote:

How much positive contribution are you looking for? The building of a nation on the concepts of liberty gleened from the Bible? The framework for a judicial system modeled after the biblical model? The building of charities and hospitals and homeless shelters and children's homes to house the poor and downtrodden?

1. What makes you think he is USian.
2. What does the second thing have to do with religion.
0x5f3759df
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:47:44 PM

Already seems like this guy wont be here for long haha
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:56:55 PM
At 8/16/2013 10:43:26 PM, Suqua wrote:
In Satan's deluded world. This is what it looks like, and coming soon worse, when Satan runs the world.

No, really listen to AlbinoBunny and just ignore that guy and his deranged friend, it is for you own benefit.

Also, Satan isn't running the world???!?
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:10:41 PM
At 8/16/2013 10:56:55 PM, Disquisition wrote:

No, really listen to AlbinoBunny and just ignore that guy and his deranged friend, it is for you own benefit.

Also, Satan isn't running the world???!?

Hello! Are you for real? Satan is in charge. If you, JESUS, will bow down and worship me, SATAN, I, SATAN, will give you all the kingdoms of the world. Sounds like he, SATAN, has the world in his charge, agree? This is in the wilderness and was tempted of the devil, after his baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 7:24:17 AM
At 8/16/2013 10:46:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:08:58 AM, Naysayer wrote:

1. What makes you think he is USian.
2. What does the second thing have to do with religion.

1. I never said he was American. What's your point?
2. The judicial system was modeled after the Bible?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 7:39:25 AM
At 8/16/2013 12:07:19 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

Ignore this guy. ^

Truly there are christians and muslims who post here who are at least as deluded as borno and borno is absolutely insane.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:07:33 AM

God's planned deception (satan and the beast) have ruled this world since man existed. It will end soon.