Jump to topic:

How does God reveal Himself?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 5:57:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Every experience that man has been through since man existed was created by our invisible Creator, who is also known as God, Father, I AM WHOM I AM, Savior, King, Lord found as English names in a book called the Bible.

These names used by God's people who are not chosen prophets or saints are meaningless from our Creator's point of view because of all the different languages that He has His people writing and speaking with. He knows that none of them will know Him during this age because of His delusion (old covenant, veil, Lucifer, beast) that's in place. These English names are only beneficial for God and His chosen servant when He speaks them into the mind of a future prophet or saint who has heard these names by reading the scriptures in English or hearing them spoken by an English speaking pastor or priest.

For example; If an English speaking future saint hears the word's, "Yo soy tu creador." spoken into his mind, it would be meaningless because he doesn't understand Spanish. But if he hears the words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR" in his mind, then he'll understand that it's coming from his Creator.

Many Christians believe in the gift of tongues, which is babbling like an idiot to each other that no one can understand. This is useless for God to connect with His chosen servant in the flesh called a saint or prophet. If He came into our minds with babbling, we'd be very confused and think we're going crazy. This is just a religious idea that came out of the beast for sinners to exalt each other with their false gods. It has no meaning for God's true work in one of His future saints.

The first time God came into my mind back in December 8th of 1979, He spoke these words to me, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". This is the message that gave me faith in Him and every time He came to work within my mind with other messages, I knew Him. His way of speaking into our mind is much different than what our flesh gives us to think about, which is messages of deception that this world is about.

It took God 28 1/2 years to change the information (energy) within my flesh to stop the worldly desires I had like drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, working hard in farming and construction, lust for women, and whatever else I loved about this world that I saw with my eyes and felt with my sexual organs. Once God finally stopped these desires on June 14th, 2008, I was awakened with new thoughts flowing into my mind on June 16th, 2008. This is called the "born again" experience, which only means that God has removed the old thoughts I used to think with and replaced them with "Christ" thoughts that have no deception in them.

From these new thoughts in Christ, God forced me to start writing words He put on my tongue in a word. doc to learn how to take words from Him using my English vocabulary that I would understand according to His plan within Christ. Christ means invisible knowledge without deception but needs to be processed into information that we saints can understand, which is language that we learn from childhood.

After learning how to take words He put on my tongue and type them into a word.doc, He eventually started putting them into my mind to write from. So the first three writings came from words He placed on the tip of my tongue but after that, every word is put into my mind for me to type, write or speak with.

This is how God worked with all His prophets and saints except that His prophets were still under the old covenant delusion so they didn't get the knowledge of God to understand the future events they were writing about in the prophecies. This was reserved for us saints after we receive His knowledge in Christ.

God had to give me enough knowledge through my writings to learn where to find the prophecies in the Bible for Him to interpret. He interpreted the prophecies while I was writing words He put into my mind in the English language that I understand. This way, as a witness to this invisible knowledge within my mind (which is actually the mind of God) my testimonies revealed what He wanted me to understand from His point of view of the prophecies.

After interpreting many of the prophecies, the knowledge we obtain in our own language, helps us understand all the prophecies as we read them. We no longer have to get taught word for word as He puts them into our mind. All we have to do is look at the prophecy and His knowledge immediately gives us understanding of them. In other words, He trains us to see them from His viewpoint.

After several years of taking in information with our eyes, ears, and written and spoken testimonies, we learn the deeper knowledge in Christ that no man has ever known since man was first placed in this world. Each saint He uses gets deeper and deeper knowledge because we are all one person in God called the Holy Spirit, Christ, Kingdom of God, Son of God, Light, etc. all symbolic English names found in the Bible.

I cannot testify to a Spanish speaking person who doesn't understand English but he can see my bodily testimonies as I feed my homeless friends in the park every day of the week. So our whole body and everything that comes out of it as written and spoken testimonies from Christ are used by God for His purpose to reveal Himself and let us know who we are, who He is and His eternal plan for our future life within His mind. He also lets us know how He created us and what happened in the past to get us to this present time.

God created believers and unbelievers to surround a saint's testimony of Christ to deliver some more thoughts to clarify the knowledge we have in our mind. This connection to believers is what deceives unbelievers into jealousy and anger to have the flesh of us saints killed. Unbelievers can't understand anything we testify to but all the believers connect to our gospel in various levels. It's impossible for a believer to understand everything we have within our mind but once we're connected, we remain friends until our flesh is killed by unbelievers who get so jealous and angry that they have to get rid of us.

I've been preaching the gospel in Campbell, CA, for over two years now and have hundreds of believers who listen to the gospel. Some of them have gotten to be very close friends according to God's plans of course since He planned and created all things.

There are hundreds of unbelievers who have tried getting the police to get rid of me but since we have freedom of speech in this country, it's impossible for the police to do anything for them. Many unbelievers have said they wanted to beat me up and some have even suggested that I wouldn't be around much longer, which means they want to see me dead. Their jealousy and anger grows from gossiping about me and my friends and one day, they will have to calm their fears by having my flesh killed. This is prophesied to happen to all God's saints and most of His prophets for their testimonies as in this one;

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

I'm the last saint to be killed to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Then the "Last Day" will come to end this age. God planned and created the salvation for all His people so you have nothing to worry about as He changes this world into a new Heaven and Earth.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 6:59:22 PM
At 8/16/2013 6:57:26 PM, Irresistable wrote:
God has not yet reveals how he reveals himself.

Teehee!

Or has God revealed himself and we're to blind to see
Irresistable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:00:20 PM
At 8/16/2013 6:59:22 PM, Disquisition wrote:
God has not yet revealed how he reveals himself.

Teehee!

You didn't get what I said hahaah
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:01:20 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:00:20 PM, Irresistable wrote:

Must of went right over my head
Irresistable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:02:30 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:01:20 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 8/16/2013 7:00:20 PM, Irresistable wrote:

Must of went right over my head

I said God hasn't revealed how he reveals himself meaning that if he has revealed himself he's still not revealing how he does it.

What a REVELATION! hahahahaha
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:04:20 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:02:30 PM, Irresistable wrote:
I said God hasn't revealed how he reveals himself meaning that if he has revealed himself he's still not revealing how he does it.

What a REVELATION! hahahahaha

NO then I said it right, God has already revealed how he wants to reveal himself to those how can see him in the act of revealing.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:11:28 PM

OK above quote is what you said

Now I'm saying, God has already revealed himself by revealing how he is to be revealed to those who earnestly want to reveal him, hence A REVELATION
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:17:36 PM
Honestly I was just trying to see how many times I could say reveal ( and derivatives) coherently lol
Irresistable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:22:18 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:11:28 PM, Disquisition wrote:

Now I'm saying, God has already revealed himself by revealing how he is to be revealed to those who earnestly want to reveal him, hence A REVELATION

God reveals himself to people but doens't reveal how he does it. If he did, we'd know how to become God.
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:25:44 PM
Obviously you've been disappointed by various "Christians" (and believe me you're not the only one) but it's time to move on and move forward and get over how other people live their life and what they do and say and become a steadfast example of what you think is honorable. Then you can build people up and give life instead of tearing people down causing strife and confusion. Maybe if you can forgive and receive healing you can stop with all the hate, judging, discriminating and jokes.

Besides, if God "supposedly" has some delusion over people the jokes on Him not the people lol, so inevitably your agitation should be directed at God because He has deceived them. On the other hand you contradict yourself because you keep accusing believers, but according to you it was placed there by God.

I'm actually Christian but I don't prescribe to any denomination or church, it is the definition of the word that I adhere to.
A lot of people forget that living a life that is pleasing to God takes time and is a process, and along the way a person may cause a lot of damage especially to other people as well as themselves because submitting our will to the will of God is not automatic, it is something that we HAVE to want and want to pursue, we are not programmed robots under some delusion living out God's weird fantasy like you keep telling everyone, we are free souls that generate what we desire and produce the fruit of our decisions.
Every single believer are all at different steps that they have taken towards God, that's why you have all different kinds of Christians and believers lol, angry ones, drunk ones, hypocritical ones, perverted ones, addicted ones, dumb ones, lying ones, abusive ect... These are people whom may believe but they have only come but so far and are not yet capable of producing fruit of the Spirit, they are still producing from their flesh. The goal is to produce from the Spirit not our flesh and as long as a person is alive there is still hope.

To answer the topic question it's 1 Corinthians 2:10-12
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:27:59 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:22:18 PM, Irresistable wrote:
God reveals himself to people but doens't reveal how he does it. If he did, we'd know how to become God.

When God reveals himself, he isn't revealing how to become God rather he is revealing what it means to have a relationship with him. That's what he is revealing and he reveals this to people in different ways or really they come to the revelation in different ways.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:36:35 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:31:43 PM, Irresistable wrote:
LOL religion is so stupid hahahahahahaha

LOL we will find out when we die who was and wasn't stupid

But let my propose something to you.

If there is a deity that will judge you, then your screwed. If not then we are both ok, but atheist and agnostics aren't giving themselves a chance IMO.
Irresistable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:41:59 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:37:21 PM, Disquisition wrote:
Edit, screwed since you don't fully believe in the deity

Actually if Allah exists he'll whip your a** harder than mine because you worshipped a false idol whilst I took a middle stance.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:58:39 PM
At 8/16/2013 7:41:59 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/16/2013 7:37:21 PM, Disquisition wrote:
Edit, screwed since you don't fully believe in the deity

Actually if Allah exists he'll whip your a** harder than mine because you worshipped a false idol whilst I took a middle stance.

Ah yes then in comes down to which deity is the right one, I believe in the holy trinity is, was, and always will be.

If you are wrong don't say I didn't tell you :)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 10:55:25 AM
At 8/16/2013 6:48:29 PM, Disquisition wrote:
Summarize it

Lazy people were made by our Creator to deceive those who believe they work hard.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 10:56:51 AM
At 8/16/2013 6:59:22 PM, Disquisition wrote:
God has not yet reveals how he reveals himself.

Teehee!

Your right, unbelievers are blind and deaf to the true message in a saint's testimonies.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 10:58:33 AM
At 8/16/2013 7:22:18 PM, Irresistable wrote:
At 8/16/2013 7:11:28 PM, Disquisition wrote:

He has revealed how He does it but unbelievers are totally blind to this post.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:57:47 AM
God has shown you all how He reveals Himself within His mind ( the mind of man is His mind).

If you can't believe this post, then you were created not to believe it. Only believers will listen to the message in my testimonies.