Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Belief and knowing are two different things

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 5:44:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I can believe I'll be the president of the U.S.A. someday but only a president and former president knows what one is.

A Christian can believe he's a saint but only a saint knows the God who made him one.

An atheist can believe there's no Creator but a saint knows he's the creation that the Creator created.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 8:06:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah it's just like hoping and expecting.

When a buy I lottery ticket, I hope that I will when but I don't necessarily expect to win.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 9:51:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/19/2013 8:06:36 PM, Disquisition wrote:
Yeah it's just like hoping and expecting.

When a buy I lottery ticket, I hope that I will when but I don't necessarily expect to win.

I can see you didn't understand the difference between belief and knowing something. All idiots were created by God, too.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 9:58:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.

I have found many of them in this forum, including you.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 9:58:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 9:58:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.

I have found many of them in this forum, including you.

http://images.sodahead.com...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 10:00:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 9:58:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.

I have found many of them in this forum, including you.

http://images.sodahead.com...

Foolish people love to be fools.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 10:02:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 10:00:52 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.

I have found many of them in this forum, including you.

http://images.sodahead.com...

Foolish people love to be fools.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 10:04:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 10:02:24 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 10:00:52 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.

I have found many of them in this forum, including you.

http://images.sodahead.com...

Foolish people love to be fools.



Tools of the devil are used by fools. All saints need is our Creator's knowledge.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 10:06:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 10:04:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 10:02:24 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 10:00:52 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.

I have found many of them in this forum, including you.

http://images.sodahead.com...

Foolish people love to be fools.



Tools of the devil are used by fools. All saints need is our Creator's knowledge.

Dude. You just called all farmers fools. That's not cool.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 10:14:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 10:06:41 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 10:04:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 10:02:24 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 10:00:52 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:58:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:53:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/20/2013 9:52:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/19/2013 5:56:17 PM, drafterman wrote:
http://images.t-nation.com...

What would fools do without the internet pics today?

When you find one, ask him.

I have found many of them in this forum, including you.

http://images.sodahead.com...

Foolish people love to be fools.



Tools of the devil are used by fools. All saints need is our Creator's knowledge.

Dude. You just called all farmers fools. That's not cool.

I used to be a foolish farmer so I know they're all fools. We saints know that no man will have to work in the next age.