Jump to topic:

Fruitology: The Fruit God loves all.

FruitGodsFollower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 12:38:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello, I am here to spread a new belief to the rest of the world, Fruitology. Fruitology is a new religion stemming from nothing at all, we believe in tolerance, peace and not being hypocritical, unlike the Christian Zealots which plague our society. We believe in the Fruit God, who's favorite food: Fruit, is a gift from the god itself. We stand for equality and being united as one, instead of being separated and arguing for years on end.

The Fruit God's bounty is said to be consumed by all, even though most do not believe in him, he still loves and cares for them by offering his Fruits, which we pick off trees, or the berries off the bushes. We believe in an eternal afterlife of everything you would ever want (A sort of Heaven I guess) for all those who did good in life (or at least gave an honest effort) regardless of religion, and a terrible fate of imprisonment in a realm of black nothingness for an eternity for those who gave no effort to do good in life. That is right, we do not care if you are Atheist, Christian, or Muslim, we all believe if you do good you ascend into a peaceful afterlife no matter your religion, but believing does add extra things to the afterlife, which I will tell you after you join! This differs from a Christians belief where if you do not believe in their exact sect of Christianity, that you would "Go to Hell", even if you did good deeds.

So please! Show that you support the great Fruit God, and become a Fruitologist today!

FAQ

Q: What does the Fruit God look like?
A: He is a Peach.

Q: What is considered 'bad'?
A: Everything that is seen as not morally right, basic stuff.

Q: Can you tell me what I get in the afterlife before join?
A: That, my friend is a secret, the Fruit god would tell you it after you join.

Q: Are you serious about this?
A: Of course! I am the messenger of the Fruit God!

Q: Are you the Fruit God?
A: As stated, I am his mere messenger, he told me to spread the word of his existance!
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 12:58:29 AM
Is this religion based from logic or faith? Why should people believe in it?

What is the fruit god? How do you know he is there?
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 5:56:24 AM
I never thought one of my fruits would be ever worshiped !!

Well sorry but this doesn't sound any serious, the first thing you'd have to do is speak about Abrahamic religions and in what way they don't stand, or in what way is your God any superior to Abraham' God, or what can your God do that YHWH can't ?!

You see the God of Abraham is the creator of everything that exists, the sender of messengers, the uncaused causer. what it your peach ?

then we could talk!